[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

@viyra :D Just having a laugh at Teuk's expense. @vierblith Yes I agree with you too. That's why he was muttering it like a chant! :)
Happy 1000 pages everyone! Poke @k_craze ! *pops champagne*
@Cicci_92_1 Yeah sharpshooter Teuk... hmmm.... that's great fodder for the coming chapters, huh!?
Chapter 3 of the Agency Series is here. (Phew, yes, I have finally given it a name). Thanks in advance for reading, let me know what you think! http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/37411059605/chapter-3-the-medicinal-properties-of-herbs

Guest Cicci_92_1

@mywebfoot: ahah, honestly when I read the news, your fanfiction was the first thing which came to my mind. By the way, the third chapter is wonderful. I smell possessive Teukie in the air :)

Guest echalovable

hi  :-h all FD's want to say hi to all of you^^bussy with school^^ so just seeing u all in lurk mode^^ 
wow Chukha hamnida !!! CONGRATULATION!!!! we reach 1000 page^^i would like to say thanks to all FD's who keep make this thread alive... all of you are Dabong!!!
you all make me have news about Jungsora, they can be seen even suppose not to be seen... backread trying to catch up page by page and post by post^^ now i'm on page 994... it's many page to read TT... looks how far i'm left...  but will enjoy to read it all^^

Guest echalovable

teuksoislove said:

Q: I didn’t know that there were songs written by you. What were your feelings when you wrote those songs?
Teuk: If you ask me how I wrote those songs, I would tell you it was 100% with the fans in my mind when I wrote those songs……This is a 100% right? (laughs)XD
Teuk: The truth is, these songs were created after I fell for someone, and completed while nursing a ailing heart. Although the fans are always on my mind when I am composing, it’s only when the woman I love is all I am thinking about, will I be able to complete my composition.
Teuk: Before our album came out, I told her this “I wrote a song for you, and it’ll be in the album……”(laughs)……When I meet the fans, naturally I will tell them I wrote the songs with them in my mind.

Q: So it was actually because of love.
Teuk: Of course it was because of love, and it’s the main reason why my ex and I broke up. I had too many schedules, most of the time when I finished my KTR schedule and reached home, it would be around 2 ~ 3am in the morning, I would be exhausted and the only thing I wanted to do was to sleep, yet she would be awake and wanted to meet up;
Teuk: In the beginning she was very understanding about my schedules, but as the time went by, she started to question my love for her, and we broke up in the end.

Guest gisellec

Good night all.

Read reviews of some elf for months even one year ago., some carrying anti sora. I would like to ask a question.

Sora has taken advantage of the popularity of Leeteuk to get more jobs? what is your opinion, I will give mine later.

thanks for answering.
Deshacer cambios

Guest gisellec

I found this video looking work before meeting sora and leeteuk WGM enter. lol. Leeteuk Sora told that the skinship he had the speed of a Ferrari. coincidences?

Guest gisellec

I can not imagine seeing this face Leeteuk. lol ....And sora makes a good match with all his co-stars

but best of
all, Teuki.!!!   :)>-

tweetiaa said:

nx0817

said: Hi all!

I'm a die hard FD and I came out of lurking mode just to post this.

Previously, it was mentioned  that LT received ‘Best Shooter’ award and also

3 nights 4 days holiday from army

Then, Sora saying she's going to Thailand with a friend (defensively saying it's a girl),

just the two of them.

Am I being delusional or DC is going to meet up and have their honeymoon? Hahaha!

Thailand have jungles right? And it's warm. I remember SR saying she wants it somewhere warm and LT added with jungles so they can go in their natural state (without clothes). I'm extremely delusional now LOL  :x 8->

happy dimples day FDs... cheers for a daebak week end! for Phils. FDs hope we all enjoy sportsfest weekend..cheering for our natl football team and boxing champ... but here's my fave teuk and sora fun pic by genda86...color coordinated in  white/brown...soo love the taff skirt sora-shii!
601150_310606019030226_818067203_n.jpg

Huey is Coming :)>- lol

I stopped
a moment and read the news that you write...
I'll
come back later but right now I'm just giving you guys bagde...
Everything you wrote made ​​me smile :D

Gotta back to work ..
C u Later,,,

Happy Dimple Day ^^
Sent virtual Hug to u ALL guys
>:D<

gisellec said: "sory for cut ur post"

I found this video looking work before meeting sora and leeteuk WGM enter. lol. Leeteuk Sora told that the skinship he had the speed of a Ferrari. coincidences?

Guest pinnavinna

k_craze said:

Been a long while.  Just moved office and there are lots of work to handle and adjusting to new environment.

But still I'm lurking away. Though I do not have much time to contribute more as in the past, I would still like to leave my footprint behind :)

Watched Strong Heart Lee Teuk Special Part 2, can't help but realise that he is so nervous esp the part whereby Boom asked him when was his birthday and he said tomorrow and look at the lady beside him, the lady said why are you looking at me.  after that, he turned to look at the camera, with this look.

I love the host Shin, on the Oh-who-is-that-girl segment, Shin quickly closed the segment, I think Shin must have a lot of answering to his wife everytime, so he understands LT  :P

Ok, that's all from me folks!

Will come by again soon.

Guest lenakent

Hi everyone.  This thread has been my daily reading.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and insights on this wonderful relationship.  I became hooked on Leeteuk & Kang Sora's WGM episodes since summer.  My husband thinks I'm crazy because I continuously re-watch their episodes to notice things that have been discussed in this thread.  I wanted to give Kang Sora a big shout out for confirming that her kiss with Leeteuk was REAL when she responded back to the anti-fan person.  Go Kang Sora!  If she wanted to deny the feeling she could have responded like, "Oh.  It was only show.  Please don't be upset at me . . ." but she didn't so that is confirmation enough for me to believe that Leeteuk and Sora are in a relationship.  To me, there is no need to wait for Leeteuk to confirm his feelings for Kang Sora.  She had confirmed their feelings about each other in some of her interviews and I also believe that his song Only U was written for her.  I do feel that Leeteuk is insecure about his feelings for Sora so hopefully he doesn't act all weird when he returns from the military.  For those of you that follow Sora on twitter, you should tell her to watch his play in January.  Happy Friday from California.  Good night.  

Guest tweetiaa

I just came back from Kang Sora Thread and found this song there :
[111017] Sung Si Kyung - Reality (48th Daejong Film Award)

ps : I don't know how to post the video here, I already tried it but failed :[

Beautiful song :) I was so toched and when I heard this song, I don't know why but suddenly my tears felt down T_T
I will get an operation today just in few hours, then heard this song, feel my emptiness,  give me faith :)
Hope my operation wil be success, and I can come back ASAP after I recover my self. Fighting!!!