[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Thank you, all FD, for your wonderful insight and translation to Geek magazine (Thank you, @Teuksoislove ). And yes..slowly, but surely, this is reaching 1000 pages.

Just a small note to add into the overall perception of LT's interview. Like Shindong, LT has embedded hidden messages for the person that he love in his music. And as a lot of people predicted, LT's "Only U" is finally confirmed to be inspired by a person who he loves. He said that the song is dedicated to that person and the person is informed that the song is written for her. Therefore, I think I agree with @shymaldita28 when he or she said that MBC must have gotten LT's permission to use "Only U" at the end of their stint in WGM because if the girl isn't Sora, the girl will be upset to have a song that is dedicated to her being used for someone else. By using "Only U" at the end of WGM, it basically implies that the girl who inspire LT to write the song is Sora. Also, LT has stated in his finally letter that he "truthfully love" her.

As most of you stated, the lyric in "Only U" is hopeful. During the whole time in their good-bye episode, LT and Sora have stated a hope for the future. LT said that they could continue to see each other. Sora said that her letter was alluding to the future. LT also said that he hopes to continue to walk with Sora along the path in life by giving her their pairs of shoe. And...finally, they are doing what LT said--they could continue to see each other--because he still talks to Sora and has listed her as one of the people he called in Strong Heart.

His Geek interview indicates that LT is seriously thinking of a long-term relationship. As an idol, it is his job to uphold the image of a person who loves his fans the most. However, in this interview, he has admitted to a fact that a song that he claimed to be written for his fans only, was in fact inspired by his love. I can't help but compare his interview with his performance of "She." When he sang "She" and proposed to Sora, LT received a lot of backlash for his action, which prompt him to say that the "she" in the song means ELF. However, all FD knows that this song has special meaning for LT and Sora (it was the song that introduced Sora in their first episode...it was the song that LT told Sora to listen to...it was the song that LT proposed to Sora...it was the song that LT took Sora's mini in his hand in his Taiwan concert solo performance...and it was the song that Sora sang to LT). Unlike his reaction when he claimed that "She" was for his fan, LT openly admitted that his was his love who was in his mind he wrote this song...hence the song was written for his love. It shows that LT is willing to move from being a man who would love his fan to a person who is ready to settle down to one specific one.

Finally, I find it interesting that LT said 100% again. He said he will find a girlfriend 100% before he enlisted. That time, when he said it, he made a huge revelation and shocked a lot of fans who speculated that the girl he was talking about was Sora. Then in Geek he stated that his fan was in his head 100% when he wrote the songs (right?) and then he confessed that he could only write the song if the women that he love was in his mind. This is another revelation, contrary to what he stated in the past that "Only U" is written for his fan, which surprised many people when they 1. heard the truth behind his inspiration and 2. he honestly admit to his real feeling even though he knew he was shattering a lot of his fans' hope. What I mean to say is that, every time LT says 100% (I don't know whether he has said this in the past), it always seemed to be when he truthfully and seriously answering the question without any false facade.

Huey is Coming here..
Just spazzing around...
Welcome to the new FDs...
Sent virtual Hug for U all <3
Thanks for make our home so active....
Make me smile even in the bad day ^^
dunno how to write so i give u a badge...
Slow but sure we can reach 1000 pages..
Fighting FDs..
Fighting DCL..
last but not the end
Fighting PFDs.. LOL

Huey is Coming again...
can spazzing now before go home ^^

I wish JS and SR invited us to their wedding...
Teuksora become real ^^
FDs become stronger
PFD more hot LOL
And we have a long relationship ^^
Hopefully one day we can have a gathering for FDs
So we can meet each other ^^

Note : I'm using phone sorry for short post

Guest tweetiaa

huey said: Huey is Coming here..
Just spazzing around...
Welcome to the new FDs...
Sent virtual Hug for U all <3
Thanks for make our home so active....
Make me smile even in the bad day ^^
dunno how to write so i give u a badge...
Slow but sure we can reach 1000 pages..
Fighting FDs..
Fighting DCL..
last but not the end
Fighting PFDs.. LOL

Hello friends DC on official Kang Sora page there are many photos and on one of them, our door Sora necklace V, (bead, cord ect...) bracelets, several rings which placed ring as an engagement ring! It is our friend vinnie who posted on facebook. I can't put links but more Sora wears a blue and white striped tshirt... DC friends Figthing

Guest gisellec

Today
Kang Sora at “Wreck-It Ralph/Ralph The Fist King” VIP Premiere

No place photos, so here is the link to see it, very pretty.
http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/pics-kang-sora-at-wreck-it-ralphralph-the-fist-king-vip-premiere/#jp-carousel-2934

Guest sassydeli

@0timelost love your insights on the song.are you able to link the video for taiwan solo? Whats sora mini ahhhh I need to watch!

Guest meridiansuci

anneyong fds.. dimple hugs for all fds.. been 2weeks i'm in lurker mode.. huaaaahhh.. i miss this thread so much.. welcome for d new fds.. 3pages more to reach 1000! wohoooooo.. huey said: Huey is Coming again...
can spazzing now before go home ^^

I wish JS and SR invited us to their wedding...
Teuksora become real ^^
FDs become stronger
PFD more hot LOL
And we have a long relationship ^^
Hopefully one day we can have a gathering for FDs
So we can meet each other ^^

Note : I'm using phone sorry for short post

Guest gisellec

I had not seen the full song, but Sora seems singer. lol, looks great. this video is likely to have many male fans. lol.

else so I think that really likes leeteuk sora and that it was a performance more in the program, is that seeing as almost kissing the boy and those poses sexy video, it shows that he is very responsible in his work, but in real life does not get that kind of clothing is so much less released as we have seen in this video. Hence the difference in her acting career and reality.

So leeteuk was so interested to know how it really was Sora's personality, because if noticed at work is very different from what she is. Maybe that's why he was more interested Leeteuk her, because in that area are very similar.

@0timelost as always your post are awesome. I really love reading your thoughts about our JungSora. If only I can give you a dozen of awesome post I will. We just need to look up the sky just like what they did in this photo.

481407_361312977297621_815866370_n.jpg

Credit to DzuDzu for the picture below..Couple Picture Hat ( both hats has blue color )and Sunglasses..

309169_361279893967596_400476589_n.jpg

Guest gisellec

A question, is jealous of Leeteuk Jinwoon and also because of JB?. sora is supposed to dream in the series of high JB was not in love with Jinwoon. Not by that much Jinwoon question as Choi Min, are guys with a great physique, so leeteuk sora would think that would like this type of guy as ideal man?.

Guest Cicci_92_1

I've seen Sora's pictures in her website, and are all amazing. By the way, I think that some of them are shoot the same day of her parent's recording for WGM because she was wearing the same outfit: striped t-shirt, yellow trousers and tighted up hairs :)

Park JungSoo should be completing his basic training December 6, 2012 - it is now December 6 in Korea.  He must be very proud of himself now - being able to withstand life all by himself and not worrying about other members' schedules.

Congratulations Park JungSoo for completing the basic training - 600 days to go before you completely be out - we will be here waiting for you and of course, your time together with 'the other half'.

Guest gisellec

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk and Mighty Mouth‘s Sangchu have been recruited as workers in the National Defense Public Relations department.

Both Leeteuk and Sangchu were recruited first from the Ministry of Defense. The two did not formally participate in the auditions for the selection of the 4th round of National Defense Public Relations Workers, but were recruited directly from the Ministry of Defense.

Leeteuk will be leaving his original post on the 6th, and will be active as a National Defense Public Relations Worker. One of his new tasks will be working on the musical ‘The Promise‘ with Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Moo Yeol.

Credit: allkpop
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by uksujusid

@sassydeli:  I've posted it not that long ago, and I am not sure whether I can post the link again (don't want to get a warning from soompi). Here is the link to the post. Sorry for the inconvenience.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25424605/#Comment_25424605

@gisellec: I don't think JB is Sora's ideal type. The question would be who would Sora choose and Sora choose JB because in the story, she is supposed to love JB. That is why Sora said that one must be consistent.