[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest gisellec

0timelost said: @sassydeli:  I've posted it not that long ago, and I am not sure whether I can post the link again (don't want to get a warning from soompi). Here is the link to the post. Sorry for the inconvenience.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25424605/#Comment_25424605

@gisellec: I don't think JB is Sora's ideal type. The question would be who would Sora choose and Sora choose JB because in the story, she is supposed to love JB. That is why Sora said that one must be consistent.

I'm not that hard shipper of this couple, but i find them cute.*theirs a bitterness inside of me* but I'm not against to Sora unnie, its just like I'M JEALOUS.
And I'm just suprise this couple gain shippers, and I thank you for that.FIGHTING!!! 
tumblr_m15ob2McxC1qjah2bo4_400.gif tumblr_m15ob2McxC1qjah2bo1_400.gif

Guest gisellec

@Ms.Simple
ELF guess all will be in the same way, (jealous), but not super-handsome look together. lol. Thanks for being so honest, in the end what matters is the happiness of human beings and I think Leeteuk is happy with Sora. I hope they are together.  :x  :\">  :P

Guest gisellec

until now I had not realized that in Episode 5, Part 2-2, at minute 5:59, Leeteuk has a phone in his hand and apparently Sora is giving his mobile number. not if you had not noticed before, but I wondered how leeteuk sora got the phone and apparently think that was the first time, unless you were showing something else on the phone.

every time I see the chapters encounter new things, lol.

Hello  dear FD's ^^

News:

[PICT] 121206 Today is Park Jung Soo's graduation, he's finally finished his 5 weeks training ^^ (he's the one in front) proud of him~
Pic cr fuchoin_

After graduation, Teuk will be going straight to 'dorm' for "The Promise" musical team... but the location is a container so it's much colder than normal army facilities... they have the heating system off in this cold winter... and the location has no showering system... ...
[info: ginasam + daum trans: NKsubs]
302825_361610363934549_949752682_n.jpgcr: WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora Facebook (UwiE)

Hugs~

Happy  Wenesday ^^ Huey is COMING again LOL

Because I
'm missed them so much..
I
wanted to share this with my desire..
I can not hold my hands are itchy then this happened...
My fanart ^^

tumblr_melfzsgwt21rwcvln.jpg

I do not know what to say
I think I really miss her..
her longing gaze..
her caresses..
her touch..
I hope soon we‘ll see
I really miss you

Cabinet Jungsu used in training #85.

tumblr_meld62fqZG1rcb3ipo1_500.jpg
tumblr_meld62fqZG1rcb3ipo2_500.jpg
I wish I had come there and open and view the contents of her closet..
maybe I'll find something..
his CK lol >> Huey is COmiNg
PFD mode on

Credit: @.fuchoin_

EDIT: Page Topper

Wishes:
I wish JS and SR invited us to their wedding...
Teuksora become real ^^
FDs become stronger
PFD more hot LOL
And we have a long relationship ^^
Hopefully one day we can have a gathering for FDs
So we can meet each other ^^

Leeteuk Got shooting king for shooting perfectly on target from start to end.

tumblr_melcypPBTB1rcb3ipo1_400.jpg

credit: PJS_LHJ

tumblr_melcroxHwH1rncbpno1_500.png
tumblr_melcroxHwH1rncbpno2_500.png
tumblr_melcroxHwH1rncbpno3_500.png
cr: parkjungsu.com

Wishes:
Teuksora become real ^^
FDs become stronger
PFD more hot LOL

i agree with @gisellec
gisellec said: @Ms.Simple
ELF guess all will be in the same way, (jealous), but not super-handsome look together. lol. Thanks for being so honest, in the end what matters is the happiness of human beings and I think Leeteuk is happy with Sora. I hope they are together.  :x  :\">  :P

121206 Teuk at 5 week military training graduation [cr:teukbar]

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

more pic make me more miss him T_______________T

==============

Wishes:
Teuksora become real ^^
FDs become stronger
PFD more hot LOL

@gisellec: LT was jealous of Jinwoon because Jinwoon was supposed to be the 1st lead. He was supposed to end up with Sora. However, mid-way in its production, Dream High 2 switch the producer or director and the lead changed. JB was pushed as the 1st lead and Jinwoon became the second lead. The storyline changed. At that time, LT did not know the switch, and that was why he was asking Sora about it. Also, Jinwoon once said that Sora is his ideal (am I correct?).  That is why he was questioned by Lee Seung Gi on who he will pick if he gets to go on a date with Lee Min Jung or Kang Sora. During this conversation, LT was uncomfortable as he waited for Jinwoon's response, and Jinwoon finally answered Lee Min Jung.

@ms.Simple: Welcome to the forum and this thread. Please post more update or insight about LT. It is always great to hear from an ELF's perspective. :)

@tweetiaa: LT was chosen to be in PR department. Neither LT or Sangchu volunteer for that position. It was the National Defense who wanted to use them for PR since both of them are famous artist that can help promote the army's image. That is why the army is releasing so many pictures of LT's achievement and his activities in camp because they know that they can get a lot of publicity with LT. Both artists were planning to continue to be an active duty member but was chosen for a position that was suitable for them.

Guest LuCyJuNg

hi guys..
new ELF visited our house, welcome!! im glad to hear from an ELF's perspective...
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR PJS on his graduation! (sorry using caps lock, spare me for this one..)aigoo, so proud of his achievements, even in the army, he is still the best leader we know..looking forward for his musical.. i guess we well be expecting more news from him after today.. :x :x :x :x :x
@huey thank you for the pics! and about hs locker, i hope someone opened it and take a lil peek of what's inside..  :D:D
have a great day FDs, because im having one!
2pages more, 1000pages it is!! 

hi to all FDs  :)>- :-h :-h
and welcome to all new FDs  :D :x
Sora just tweeted a pic.. and after a few mins she deleted it.. luckily it stayed on my TL so i did captured it... ㅋㅋㅋ but sorry cant translate it ^^,
just wanna share.. its so cute that i cant resist not to share it!!tumblr_melu3x6aUd1qanrito1_500.jpg
woaah!!! FDs are really DAEBAK!! ddabong.. 2 pages to go and we'll reach 1000th page  \m/ \m/ \m/

Guest tweetiaa

0timelost said: @gisellec: LT was jealous of Jinwoon because Jinwoon was supposed to be the 1st lead. He was supposed to end up with Sora. However, mid-way in its production, Dream High 2 switch the producer or director and the lead changed. JB was pushed as the 1st lead and Jinwoon became the second lead. The storyline changed. At that time, LT did not know the switch, and that was why he was asking Sora about it. Also, Jinwoon once said that Sora is his ideal (am I correct?).  That is why he was questioned by Lee Seung Gi on who he will pick if he gets to go on a date with Lee Min Jung or Kang Sora. During this conversation, LT was uncomfortable as he waited for Jinwoon's response, and Jinwoon finally answered Lee Min Jung.

@ms.Simple: Welcome to the forum and this thread. Please post more update or insight about LT. It is always great to hear from an ELF's perspective. :)

@tweetiaa: LT was chosen to be in PR department. Neither LT or Sangchu volunteer for that position. It was the National Defense who wanted to use them for PR since both of them are famous artist that can help promote the army's image. That is why the army is releasing so many pictures of LT's achievement and his activities in camp because they know that they can get a lot of publicity with LT. Both artists were planning to continue to be an active duty member but was chosen for a position that was suitable for them.

Hello FD's!
First of all I want to congratulate our dear groom PJS for his graduation from his basic training...and it seems as if  he can't help but excel in whatever he does and where ever he goes for once again he proved to us how driven and determined he is and he was able to achieve what he wanted to do....I will assume  that it probably did not sit well with him the fact that he was assigned to the PR post because from what I understand he wanted to experience and he prepared for a regular army life...but then maybe it was for the best that he got this assignment...not only because the fans will probably get more news about him...and maybe he will get to have more freedom to meet friends and family including Sora then if he was posted inside an army camp....but also because I think if there is one person best fit to serve in this position it will be him...and I know the people behind this decision found the best person for the job.
@huey and @kika8, thanks for the pictures and information....just seeing Teukie in the forefront of the platoons as a company commander makes me so proud ....I am sure our Sora feel the same way. 
to all the new ones...welcome to the thread....i hope you enjoy our endless discussions on our different perceptions of the different episodes of their WGM stint....the possible reasons behind their actions and reactions towards each other...the possibilities on the horizon for both of them....and I hope you can join us in celebration once the confirmation of our different assumptions are given by both of them....
FD's we have come this far....there is no reason for us to let go..19 months 23 days to go...FIGHTING! 

Annyeong FD's
Congratulations to uri Park Jung Su on his graduation!! I am so proud of him, I'm sure his family and SJ are proud of him and of course his other half... 
697841712.jpgcredit as tagged
and his father actually came for his graduation.. ^_^
A9baS8ICUAA-2z6.jpgcredit as tagged
@huey...awwww..shame, why did they have to show his locker just now???wae wae wae???and it's empty..I would have loved to take a peek and see if he put any pictures of him and Sora...kkk..What happened to PFDs going all 007 in there and be a spy??? =)) =))