[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

sassydeli

wrote:

»

Yea last night trended on twitter tae shippers were comparing sora im on mobile now so i can only quote one of the tweets. One of the snsd fans placed this..

@N12_Sunny

:

@N12_Taeyeon

O.O Don't worry..unniee..you're a lot much better than Kang Sora..you're more talented and beautiful..Oppa should know it.. such poor players.. Im just yapping but i think its just a joke just complaininggg anyway at the and( not end) teukso is REAL:D

Guest mywebfoot

tumblr_mdlp1gvR3X1rnyiad.jpg

Sora tweeted on 15 November with this photo. A few things about it are unusual.

1. Clearly the photo is not recent. Sora is dressed for warmer weather. So this picture was not taken in these few weeks in Seoul where temperatures are below 10 degrees. From the length of hair and hairstyle, we suspect it was captured within the last few months.
  2. The time of day is either early morning or early evening. There is something called ‘golden light’ which makes photos look more beautiful, and it's the light from early morning or early evening in this photo. (Webfoot used to carry an SLR for fun.) This is further reinforced by the presence of artificial light sources in the background (look just behind her and to the left). Lights are needed either to start the night or end the night.
  3.  The photo is also quite unusual for her tweet pictures, because it was not a selca. It was definitely taken by another person as she was standing at least 10-15 feet away (probably to capture the background, which is where the big fight scene in ‘Sunny’ was shot. See
    at about 1:03)
  4. She has this wide, happy grin, probably at the person taking the photo. She was also wearing a baseball cap that covers her face.

On the surface, this photo is quite easily explained as meaning that she wants to return to the site of the 'Sunny Fight scene'.

At first @luvallkorea and I both thought this was taken in Busan, possibly after the BIFF night, since the timing fits, and she looks like she is dressed for a secret date night that turned into dawn. Oh spazzy. We even found pictures of similar places in Busan, but that was all pure fantasy.  NOT true.

We checked and double-checked, but found no evidence of Sunny being filmed in Busan. Then we checked with @TSL08 our ‘Korean connection’ on twitter. She said this was taken in Incheon about an hour away from Seoul by car (not the airport, but the town). This makes sense as Incheon, like Busan is another popular filming location. So not post Busan. :(

Still, this photo made us wonder:

1) The timing of her tweet seems deliberate. It was two days after the SH ep 154 broadcast; one day after the flood of media on Teuk and Oh In Hye.  It is possible that this tweet is solely about Sunny.  However, she did tweet one day after Teuk’s enlistment too, “from today onwards, it’s going to be frighteningly cold”. It just makes us wonder if this is her pattern of behavior.

2) The text of this tweet was: 가고싶다.., which translates as “I want to go again…”

To us, it resonates with Teuk’s tweet on the 23rd of Sept 2012, at about a week after news about the BIFF guest list appeared. First in Japanese

見てみたい懐かしいです。そこに行きたいと思う。私たちの思い出を作りたい。私はそこを愛し好き

“I want to see is nostalgic. I want to go there. I want to make our memories. I love love it”

Then in Chinese

你我想看看你。

“I love you. I want to see you.”

In this picture she’s happy, extremely happy. For comparison, @luvallkorea compared her group photo during the dinner with Sunny castmembers with this photo - the difference was clear: there was very happy, heartwarming moment being captured in this picture, but we don’t know what it was.

3) I hesitate to tell you this one, but just in case you guys want to try it yourselves, there is a possibility this pic and the first Gomi pic was taken with an iPhone.  We conducted several tests on photos taken with an iPhone and with a Samsung Galaxy (her phone). There may be a consistent difference in the filenaming convention, but we are NOT certain yet. We throw this open to the FDDs out there who want to try it, but so far we have not been able to be sure. For the last couple of days, our followers on Twitter would have seen us tweeting random pictures with ‘Ignore, testing’ type messages! We apologise!

Big picture? Overall feeling we have is that Sora might be reassuring us that she is fine, and that she is happy. Perhaps it is about Teuk and SH ep. 154, perhaps not.

The evidence is not strong, people, so this purely speculative. So don't take this as truth, ok?

In light of SH ep 154 Chinese subs (which @luvallkorea understands) which revealed more to be happy about than to worry about, it could be that this picture is an assurance that Sora is happy. Maybe she was forewarned. Maybe the last bedroom pic with the TSL lamp was his last assurance to fans. Don't forget, by enlistment he had already taped SH and he knew what he had said, so he has had ample time to clarify (or grovel, or apologise!)

So as a wrap up, although, like most everyone else, we don’t like Teuk’s motor mouth and potentially hurtful associations, for us, we are happy if she is happy. If this pic is really a pic that he took with her on a secret date, and she wants to ‘go there again’, then we feel Sora's longing. Their relationship is a difficult one, so far it has been marked with separation, regrets and now secrecy. 

For those of you interested in a one-shot inspired by this pic and this discussion, here: http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/35903478555/dawn

EDIT: need to make it clear that @luvallkorea and I worked on this detective file together. Not just me. She is the data monster!

Guest vierblith

Hallo, fellow FDs. Whenever I check in here, something big seems to be happening in the thread. First the SH episode. I think if LT had a girlfriend, he wouldn't talk about her, especially at a time when he knows he wouldn't be there to protect her. So I don't think he and Oh Inhye have a thing. I think he'd be really cautious when talking about her. *cough*the SFS release presscon*cough* Ah, but this issue is over for us. Let's just keep the FD love!

And, FDs, you're all awesome for living up to the name of FIGHTING Dimples. Let's all defend the Dimple House from intruders! For good vibes and to embody the FD spirit, let's listen to Only U. (I just got my copy of SPY and I keep listening and playing Only U. On occasion, I squeal listening to it, remembering that LT admitted that he did think of the person he liked when writing it. :) )

Guest sassydeli

@mywebfoot post makes people start to wonder heehee. and the fact that she is wearing white enforces the idea. it is so so true since they have stop appearing in white in their selcas ever since the enlistment (x
oh ya dont know why but the place looks alike to where they filmed huh gak's mv  :/

@playerkbd yesyesyes i agree, and as what leeteuk said to antis "thank you and thank you".

lets have a great weekend and recall this fancam ( cr kindlett) really love these moments esp since it is not aired or whatever. oh and at 2:12 i had thought it was a v sign ( but it isnt ><)

oh and not to forget the nice bgm

Guest lallinachan

sassydeli said: Yea last night trended on twitter tae shippers were comparing sora im on mobile now so i can only quote one of the tweets. One of the snsd fans placed this.. @N12_Sunny: @N12_Taeyeon O.O Don't worry..unniee..you're a lot much better than Kang Sora..you're more talented and beautiful..Oppa should know it.. such poor players.. Im just yapping but i think its just a joke just complaininggg anyway at the and( not end) teukso is REAL:D

WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora
‎[iNFO] Facts about Kang Sora 2

I have shared plenty of Kang Sora's facts from previous post: ~ Here are a few more infos that I managed to compile from old articles and interviews..

1. Kang Sora said according to her birth-tale, she was named Sora because it was 'assumed' that she was 'created' at the offshore of Jeju Island. **(Note that Sora means seashell or specifically a conch in Korean) Besides, Sora was a trendy name during the time when she was born.
2. Sora got to star in 4th Period Murder Mystery because the original heroine for that movie which was Kim So Eun had a schedule clash with a drama that she also took part in at the same time (drama The Man Who Still Wants To Get Married). When Kim So Eun dropped out from the movie, she had already filmed half of the movie scenes. Therefore, when Sora was chosen to replace her, the production crew had to reshoot the scenes all over again.
3. Even though Sora doesn't has good cooking skills, she still can at least make brownies, biscuits and a few types of bread.
4. Sora also had learned to play guitar before for a CF purpose.
5. Sora said the school scenes in Sunny was filmed at Yeonggwang (a place in Jeonnam) and there is a saltwater hot spring that Sunny members like to go after they finished filming. All members become close to each other because they always play & bath together. That's why Sora thought the closeness of their friendship came out naturally on screen and more or so it leads to the success of the movie.
6. Sora said based on fan letters that she received, 90% of her fans are female and 10% are male. Also, 60% of them are young and 40% are aged mature fans.
7. Rather than fast progress, Sora prefer step by step in building a relationship. Just like the way old people do, she likes to be careful & thoughtful of many things in building a relationship with someone.

**Compiled & translated by hiedi/@nhb19
**Please take out with proper credits.

She likes step by step progress just like what she did on WGM ^^

-UwiE-

Guest mariareyes

Hello!! FD's I just listen to this Song, hopefully you like too,I Will be right here waiting for you, Oceans a part day after day And I slowly go insane, I hear your voice on the line but it doesn't stop the pain.If I see you next to never how can we say Forever? Whenever it take, or now my heart breaks, I wii be right here waiting for You, I took for granted, all the times that, I though would last somewhere, I hear the laughter and taste the tears but I can't get near you now, oh,can't you see it baby? you've got me goin' crazy, wherever you go,wherever you do I wii be right here waiting for you, oh,can't you see it baby? You,ve got me goin' crazy, I Wonder now we can survive this romance, but in the end if I'm with you I'll take the change ooh, wherever you go, wherever,you do I will be right here waiting for you whatever it take or now my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you baby I will be right here waiting for you 8->

Welcome @noona. I hope you will continue to post your insight and share your love for DC. sassydeli said: Yea last night trended on twitter tae shippers were comparing sora im on mobile now so i can only quote one of the tweets. One of the snsd fans placed this.. @N12_Sunny: @N12_Taeyeon O.O Don't worry..unniee..you're a lot much better than Kang Sora..you're more talented and beautiful..Oppa should know it.. such poor players.. Im just yapping but i think its just a joke just complaininggg anyway at the and( not end) teukso is REAL:D

Guest gisellec

Hello girls and boys.

I have been researching reviews for the couple and certainly many people did not feel identified with the couple, because their relationship was slow, going slower than most couples of WGM, (when you see a person as a friend not no shyness, sora and sugmin example), think it was all an act. (If it was acting because it took so long to give us viewers what we expected "a kiss"), is somewhat difficult to talk, have fairly normal conversation when you like a person. I do not think that the red color of leeteuk's face was a script, I do not think sora's shyness was a script.

Sora:'s aquarium, this sign is introverted by nature, are too analytical, physically you might like many people, but what I really love is an aquarium inside, we like an intelligent and good feelings, which are fascinating. costs us get into a relationship, but once we do it all, always be faithful and passionate, so we always hard to forgive an infidelity. are not cold, but closed, provided we test the feelings of others, we like to know that the other person's feelings are sincere, if an aquarium show those feelings will always respond.

1 - The father told leeteuk sora if sometimes I could not understand sora.

2 - sora initially believed that singers mysteries with them, what leeteuk said that the no.

3 - when the tarot cards, the person said that no man filled, however that if leeteuk, leeteuk that was a good-hearted person.

(Do not think the tarotista with many years of experience, was to follow a script).

4 - sora leeteuk always admired for being a leader.

5 - the constant interviews or role-play between sora and leeteuk, questions were mainly on the personality type of your ideal person, they thought of each. things they did because they had the courage to ask directly.

6 - at the moment we feel that sora leeteuk's feelings are real and she starts opening show is what she feels.

sora is a mature girl for her age, she has spoken in interviews of leeteuk always from the love, with respect and said that although it is a variety show, the feelings are real. currently is a person who does not have any type of rumor, unlike Leeteuk has always been linked to many girls, so why not take the words of sora and real? just because an actress?.

An aquarium is very romantic person and delight in the little things, the details, so gifts to leeteuk sora always went with letters written by her, would appear to be because of age, but an aquarium always be a romantic, lifetime.

your photos are proof lately your current mood, because the day he enters the army leeteuk out a picture of her wearing dark and watery eyes and talking about the winter, as if all were not cold winters?, then photo with Gomi, dressed in blue and white? photo with the stars of gag with V sign, then another picture with the dog saying he was near the river and the last picture. this is for someone actually sora is not addicted to Twitter, she is doing the V sign which implies knowing this, she and leeteuk know what that sign means for their fans.

and leeteuk last photo of your room, your private site is significant. 

Guest lallinachan

I don't know if someone already posted it but I found this:

Leeteuk will complete 100 days of basic training Feb 6 and then meet with family, friends & SJ for 5 days 4 nights (sj_iriszhu elf_thoughts) ...

I was a bit put out... will he finish his 5 weeks only on February? I thought he would have finished the training sooner... Anyway 5 DAYS and 4 NIGHTS of freedom!!

Guest gisellec

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS VIDEO, but this sora beautiful ....

unlike other girls sora no need to always dress like a girl you like and especially the kids, maybe that's the difference with many girls who have known leeteuk. even when it is very chic sexy.

Guest mywebfoot

Sorry everyone, in a hurry I put the wrong YouTube link for the Sunny fight scene where you can see the background they were shooting against. This one, at 1:03

@playerkbd LOL and Daebak is a good word!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!!

That's all I can say to all you FDs for all your hardwork - which is clear proof of your dedication to Park JungSoo and Kang Sora!  I don't have to mention your names because you all know who you are!  Everything you did - and continue to do - they are all appreciated!

@mywebfoot as always DAEBAK... Sora's picture in twitter is absolutely taken at Sunny's fighting sceen location. The question is who is the one who take the picture.. I a sure someone special for her.. and I really hope it was PJS. 
Btw girl, something catch my ears, Sora cs call their group Sunny, meanwhile their rival group is SonyeoShidae (aka Girl Generation  :))

HAPPY SUNDAY FELLOW FD'S!!!!!

Park Jungsoo's daily training schedule in the army:

6:30-6:55 Wake up, preparation for sign in
6:55-7:30 Sign in and morning warm up/endurance training
7:30-7:50 wash face and clean up
7:50-8:40 Breakfast
8:40-9:10 Preparing to leave
9:10-16:50 Formal Training
16:50-18:00 Return and endurance training
18:00-19:00 Dinner
19:00- 20:10 Alone time
20:10- 20:50 Evening training
20:50- 21:30 preparation for sign out & taking care of self classes
21:30-22:00 Sign out

(Cr Teukbar)

Guest mywebfoot

kulot said: HAPPY SUNDAY FELLOW FD'S!!!!!

Park Jungsoo's daily training schedule in the army:

6:30-6:55 Wake up, preparation for sign in
6:55-7:30 Sign in and morning warm up/endurance training
7:30-7:50 wash face and clean up
7:50-8:40 Breakfast
8:40-9:10 Preparing to leave
9:10-16:50 Formal Training
16:50-18:00 Return and endurance training
18:00-19:00 Dinner
19:00- 20:10 Alone time
20:10- 20:50 Evening training
20:50- 21:30 preparation for sign out & taking care of self classes
21:30-22:00 Sign out

(Cr Teukbar)

Good morning lovely FDs...
As always you never ceased to amaze me... 
to all @jerqu fanfic fans.. Chapter 20 is up..

http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/teukso-fanfic-chap-20-by-jerqu/

PASSWORD:

proud2beperjuhmma

I wanted to change the password but the new PW was too long so I decided to keep the old one..kkk
Enjoy reading guys..
HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!
and a great DC fanart to share..credit as tagged
58ee3d6d55fbb2fb390ed1ba4f4a20a44623dc75