[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

@akane_tran: Should we reply you always by spoiler? well even if for something short? By the way, can't your special posts (for our teukso more broader) wait till page 100? call me opportunist but since we want to reach page 100 in four days... oh, well. I guess we can work on it onother way^^

Leeteuk and Shinee King OST for Salaryman drama

cr: allkpop Released on January 3rd, the SM labelmates’ pop song is called “Bravo“. It’s a refreshing track meant to encourage the listener to overcome all the difficulties and obstacles in their way in order to chase down their dream.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=gyt3YfGDejg

am i the only one who finds his singing especially sexy here??

No! you are not! and I'm so glad I'm not the only one... I was thinking that maybe I'm getting perv (lol). As I've said one or two pages before, I find his voice is more "melting" than usual. I think Sora will add "voice" to what is sexy abaut him!! And really, he should use this weapon more to court her!....are we still in that courtship fase? well, I guess so, since he has something big in mind! LOL

And thanks for those photos abaut their filming! soooo curious!

I just happened to watch a video about someone on strongheart and saw Leeteuk on the side pretty quiet.

I saw him take his cell phone out and look at it. It may mean nothing really since he is quite busy and may get texts from various places. But the thing is i never ever saw anyone on a show while filming take out a cell phone...you know where my stupid mind is headed...of course out of the 99% of other things it could be I always give that 1% chance he is texting Sora. Psyche ward awaits me soon.

here's the link at 3:45 you see it

http://youtu.be/F97rxHTVFyU

credit;MisaTsubak YT

Mmm........ Is it the same day of WGM filming? if only we knew... maybe that 1% could be 2% Lol. But Strong Heart is probably filmed before the airing^^ so we only can hope (I'm with u! heheh!)

And the MC made a backhug with a guest!!!! Teukie turned off his "passive mode" and laghted with the others..... while we are wishing let's take a step further..... has he tought  abaut another backhug? (well, not referring to master n3's ones XD)

ok... now I turn off my "fangirl mode".

Thanks so much lallinachan for the timeline every once in a while:)

Adding minor one:111210 Air of epi 9. 111217 air of epi 10.

In the future,when the list gets too long probably can use calendar pic to show :)

like monthly picture diary:)

*really... where is my mind?* thanks for reminding me those two airing! ^^ I'll see what I can do ;)

Guest xianlie90

^^ i've counted about our nickname *for all Dimple Couple's shipper* poll (sorry if i make mistakes)

so far, we have

7 voters for DIMPLES

(bulkgoguma , kopi_c_st , missauditor , lallinachan , kiminaeka  , zettyliyana , Zee_933)

and

12 voters for FIGHTING DIMPLES

(xianlie90 , lallinachan , bulkgoguma  , mklavo2 , dzudzu ,  hellokittymao , szillion , silvershine.bells , akane_tran  , viyra ,  KQI88 , 33ru_mieru)

since some of you voted both, seems like you guys agreeing with my idea for "Fighting Dimples"?? kkk~ YAY!! I'm so happy!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif really nice breakfast in the morning for me! Thanks everyone!

*omooo... i'm so exited right nowww..!!! excuse me FDers, let me dancing crazily on my chair now~ LOL* ^O^

sooo.... we are officially "Fighting Dimples" now? ^^ or should we wait for more voters? ? ^^

And everyone~ 94pages already! ^w^ I'm sure we would reached more than 100 pages on 8 January ~ :P

Nice! I loved Fighting Dimple hahaha We're Fithing Dimple *does the hand movement* OYEO!

It  would be great if we could get them something special for their 100th  day...It looks like trending something on twitter is in this days hahaha  and its easier for them to see/get instead of mailing some gifts hehe

lol~ same thought as mine... i wish we could gathered together in front of TeukSo and introduce our nickname to them!

and wow! trending on twitter?? totally nice idea~~ ! :lol:

Guest ASerEt

Nice! I loved Fighting Dimple hahaha We're Fithing Dimple *does the hand movement* OYEO!

It would be great if we could get them something special for their 100th day...It looks like trending something on twitter is in this days hahaha and its easier for them to see/get instead of mailing some gifts hehe

We will be doing a fan made video with all the FD love notes and messages to DC for their 100th day anniversary! And Ms.Jikam will be doing the video and we are planning to tweet them.

I even mass PM to all the FD who started posting from pg 1 to pg in think 40 or 60 plus of this thread... If I'm not wrong I think I did PM u too! Don't tell me u didn't read the message? :tears: You didn't join in for the video message?

Guest ary1004

Oh.. I vote for Fighting Dimples, short would be FD'ers/or FDs ^^ (and it could also stand for Forever Devoted, or something in addition. lol. or Fans of Dimples, or "FD" can look like and emoticon of someone smiling broadly, with a "dimple" on one side, etc... a bit like how 2ne1 can mean To Anyone, or Twenty One, or 21st century new evolution, etc.)

[edit:]

Some ideas about Fighting Dimples:

Fighting: We are Fighting Junior aide-de-camp from afar

Dimples: Our cause and interest is the Dimple Couple

FD = emoticon of smiling face with dimple on only one side.

(seriously, I should maybe make a fanart for FD's official logo with this emoticon. kkkk. maybe I will)

Other sub-meanings of FD:

We are Forever Devoted

We are Faithful & Devoted

We are Fans of Dimples

We are Friends of Dimples (well since ELF are everlasting friends of Teukie and SJ. lol)

We support Forever Dimples to become true

We Fantasize about Dimples

We believe in Feelings of Dimples

We are like Family sharing Dreams

We love Flying Dimples (cheeks bones fly to heaven)

We Fall in Deep into Teukso

We Fish for Data (well I do anyway. self-confessed stalker right here)

and dont take my post seriously... I will totally be fine if we have another name...I was just in a mood to have some fun and got carried away into creating an FD anthem statement. lol. XD

OMG...this is so great...haha...u really got some points there...

p/s: looking forward to FD logo..keke ^_~

^^ i've counted about our nickname *for all Dimple Couple's shipper* poll (sorry if i make mistakes)

so far, we have

7 voters for DIMPLES

(bulkgoguma , kopi_c_st , missauditor , lallinachan , kiminaeka , zettyliyana , Zee_933)

and

12 voters for FIGHTING DIMPLES

(xianlie90 , lallinachan , bulkgoguma , mklavo2 , dzudzu , hellokittymao , szillion , silvershine.bells , akane_tran , viyra , KQI88 , 33ru_mieru)

since some of you voted both, seems like you guys agreeing with my idea for "Fighting Dimples"?? kkk~ YAY!! I'm so happy!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif really nice breakfast in the morning for me! Thanks everyone!

*omooo... i'm so exited right nowww..!!! excuse me FDers, let me dancing crazily on my chair now~ LOL* ^O^

sooo.... we are officially "Fighting Dimples" now? ^^ or should we wait for more voters? ? ^^

And everyone~ 94pages already! ^w^ I'm sure we would reached more than 100 pages on 8 January ~ :P

lol~ same thought as mine... i wish we could gathered together in front of TeukSo and introduce our nickname to them!

and wow! trending on twitter?? totally nice idea~~ ! :lol:

lets make it official!!!! haha...i really like the name (it's somewhat cute :P) ^^

and bout the trending...lets trend #FightingDimples and #DC100th this 8th January...can we? (or any other trending suggestion?)

We will be doing a fan made video with all the FD love notes and messages to DC for their 100th day anniversary! And Ms.Jikam will be doing the video and we are planning to tweet them.

I even mass PM to all the FD who started posting from pg 1 to pg in think 40 or 60 plus of this thread... If I'm not wrong I think I did PM u too! Don't tell me u didn't read the message?   :tears: You didn't join in for the video message?

I read the message but since it was the holiday season i could not do much, thats why i asked what else we could do since i want to help too hehe

Guest ami189

@ akane_tran:  I don't mean to blame on you or else for the pictures. It's just a  temporary emotion  & maybe some kind of strong feeling at that time. Now, I can see why it is through your sharing. No need to say sorry. DIMPLE COUPLE FIGHTING !!!

Guest KPopism

I love this Dimple Couple so much. wub.gif

They're so cute together! So shy and awkward yet so adorable.. sweatingbullets.gif

I'm so glad my Angel Teuk oppa is so happy with her. happy.gif

@ akane_tran:  I don't mean to blame on you or else for the pictures. It's just a  temporary emotion  & maybe some kind of strong feeling at that time. Now, I can see why it is through your sharing. No need to say sorry. DIMPLE COUPLE FIGHTING !!!

Yes darling. No need to say SORRY anymore. Now we are FIGHTING DIMPLES. Forget the past and start with alot of new post!

• Like 1

Guest ginnieD

Wow.. I just left for a few days and it jumped 8 pages, thanks for all the info and gifs that all of you have posted ^^.

This thread is moving so fast that I can barely keep up with it (which is good).

@akane_tran: I would really love to view more info/pic on LT since I was not really a fan of SuJu before this and your insight on LT gives us more info on him and how his normal actions are usually different than the actions he did when he is around Sora. Anyway, it will still be alright since you will still be giving us LT infos through the spoiler tags ^^.

excl.gif Fighting Junior getting their meeting!  :lol: 

Twitter updates about the blind dates. (Updating! Is so exciting to hear that they are filming right now as I post. Power of technology, reallyy)

@jeee54 Jee 

Right now, Teuk and Sora are filming WGM at a bakery. The boys got the meeting that they wished for :)

@xavier_x007x

so it looks like Sora-xi kept her promise. 4 members were filming in a bread shop, really shy and whatnot. TAT. [cr:@_13SUPERJUNIOR]

@sjissj Kim 

OMO!!!! RT @bluebaby710: My K-elf friend said they had filmed Fighting Junior's blind date..... At a subway station (?) Lol @HJ_SJgarrison

-@bluebaby710 EAT FOOD 

Lol the location of Blind Date wasn't in Subway station but NEAR subway station @HJ_SJgarrison thanks :))

@xavier_x007x Mona Hee 

the boys were very shy, and gave their dates nicknames(?). [cr: @_13SUPERJUNIOR ]

@jeee54 Jee 

Apparently Eunhyuk said that it was his first time doing a meeting, and Ming and Hyuk were talking to their manager and saying 'Princess~'

(she said they might be rookies?)

Thanks for the info!! Can't wait to see this in the WGM Episode, this will be so much fun lol.. They really should air a WGM Marathon especially for our DC.

Guest kiminaeka

I just happened to watch a video about someone on strongheart and saw Leeteuk on the side pretty quiet.

I saw him take his cell phone out and look at it. It may mean nothing really since he is quite busy and may get texts from various places. But the thing is i never ever saw anyone on a show while filming take out a cell phone...you know where my stupid mind is headed...of course out of the 99% of other things it could be I always give that 1% chance he is texting Sora. Psyche ward awaits me soon. 

here's the link at 3:45 you see it

http://youtu.be/F97rxHTVFyU

credit;MisaTsubak YT

SBS blocked this video in my country tears.gif anyone could make a CAPS of that video? i want to see Teuk's expression when get the text biggrin.gif 

OMG...this is so great...haha...u really got some points there...

p/s: looking forward to FD logo..keke ^_~

lets make it official!!!! haha...i really like the name (it's somewhat cute :P) ^^

and bout the trending...lets trend #FightingDimples and #DC100th this 8th January...can we? (or any other trending suggestion?)

let's make trending on twitter and mention to Sora n Leeteuk... how about #TeuKang100th? Since Teuk wrote Teuk-Kang on MBC T-shirt... worry if Teuk didn't know what is dimples... LOL~ *kidding*

*hope Teuk will mention Sora on Twitter and say something on that day blush.gif

Guest junnace

i will definitely help trend on twitter. oh gosh i'm so strapped for time that i can't even make a artsy note or video message but for what its worth - - I LOVE THIS THREAD with supportive shippers and i'm more in love and thankful to our DC for making me smile and taking my mind off some of my awful law subjects. FIGHTING!

Guest janicetly

I Fancy "fighting dimples" as well!!! Thanks everyone for posting goodies!! I'm super excited for the blind date session that hey just filmed!!! Wonder when will it finally be aired!!

And wow sora looks so pretty in the dream high 2 stills, her legs are so much longer than the other 2 girls (no offense to t-ara and SISTAR fans).. When will dream high 2 start airing? If i'm not wrong it's in January right?

I also like news about their individual activities because it gives us an idea what they are up to lately! Hopefully they get some rest for the new year!

I just re watched the shindong SSTP radio interview when Sora called, and when SD asked Sora if she was listening to the radio show and she said yes there was this 'smirk of confidence' on teuk's face, as I'd he already knew.. Hmm...

Guest ASerEt

Dream High 2 official picture

*quoted image*

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201201041002431113&ext=na

credit:as tagged and naver

Cute Sora and looks good next to Tall JinWoo..LOL!

Thanks for the pic dear! Omg Sora looks beautiful with her long wavy hair and look at those fair long slim slender legs!!!

I gotta say Leeteuk is really lucky to pair up with this stunning, cute, genuine young actress in WGM! That's wat he sang in "Sora song". :)

And lol at ur comment (Cute Sora and looks good next to Tall JinWoo)! And I don't think JinWoo wear insoles... Hahaha! Sorry pls forgive me...

Of coz Leeteuk is still talented, good looking, romantic and cute! And I love love love our Dimple Couple!!!

I Fancy "fighting dimples" as well!!! Thanks everyone for posting goodies!! I'm super excited for the blind date session that hey just filmed!!! Wonder when will it finally be aired!!

And wow sora looks so pretty in the dream high 2 stills, her legs are so much longer than the other 2 girls (no offense to t-ara and SISTAR fans).. When will dream high 2 start airing? If i'm not wrong it's in January right?

I also like news about their individual activities because it gives us an idea what they are up to lately! Hopefully they get some rest for the new year!

I just re watched the shindong SSTP radio interview when Sora called, and when SD asked Sora if she was listening to the radio show and she said yes there was this 'smirk of confidence' on teuk's face, as I'd he already knew.. Hmm...

If I'm not wrong Dream High2 should start air in Korea on the 30th Jan 2012.

And regarding the SSTP video. Yes I do agree with you and I saw that smirk look on Leeteuk's face too :) lol!

Guest nurulimani

holla fighting dimple..^..^

waa...sora dream high promotiona; [ivture is soooo cute! look at her slender sexy legs~~^..^

a1axV.jpg

sharing info about her shoes....

mrT2m.jpg

it's 2NE1xJSCOTT’s Sneakers

it soo cute! i want to see a front promotional picture~~