[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest bulkgoguma

akane_tran, i don't think sora biased pictures are only individual related. i hope you can open your spoiler. So, all our FD can read it and know how beautiful sora in Leeteuk's eyes. I really love your post. pleaseee, don't put it in spoiler.... 

Guest lallinachan

Warning Individual postings. (Sora-biased pictures heavy)

I was debating... more updates for all of you... or doing something I wanted to do instead... I didnt have time for both. And I went the selfish way...

When my baby princess is sexy..... by Leeteuk

Inspired from Vinnie's post (found in my previous update post). Images retrieved from google search, and some by me.

*quoted image*

1. She wears a dress.....

First Meeting (Ep 1,2,3)

Stunning and Stunned.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Second meeting (Ep: 4,5)

An angel in a white dress, on a mission...Is her angel partner looking...

*quoted image*

Blue Dragon festival:

Because I'm preparing my dress for you...

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=vRKcxaLImMo

Fifth Meeting (9):

She're too pretty.... I have to make a standee... and a fool of myself.

*quoted image*

Eighth Meeting (ep 11,12):

Prince can't believe she's his bride...

*quoted image*

She's really too pretty he can't resist... hugging her

*quoted image*

Or kissing her...?

*quoted image*

(episode 11,12)

9th Meeting (MBC Gayo)

She's really a Princess

*quoted image*

Prince can't stop staring...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hugs... His baby princess<3

*quoted image*

2. When she ties her hair...

First Meeting (Ep 1,2,3):

He can only look and smile:

*quoted image*

He really wants to eat with her.

*quoted image*

Second Meeting (Ep 4, 5):

Let's search on the computer... did she do her mission?

*quoted image*

Third Meeting (Ep 6,7,8)

Isn't she lovely....

*quoted image*

Isn't she wonderful...

*quoted image*

Isn't she precious...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Fourth meeting (Ep 8)

Prince wants to hold that long, gentle hand

*quoted image*

Fifth Meeting (Ep 9)

And she's so pretty, he wants to fly with her...

*quoted image*

Seventh Meeting (MAMA)

Baby Princess is truly sexy... kkk

*quoted image*

Eighth Meeting (Ep 11,12)

She's even a sexy bride... kkk

*quoted image*

He really loves her hair tied up...

*quoted image*

One more hug... ^^

*quoted image*

Ninth Meeting (MBC Gayo)

One more look...

*quoted image*

3. when she blows bubbles... ^^

Eighth Meeting

OMG...!!

*quoted image*

In for the kill....

*quoted image*

All Prince can say is Saranghae... I love You. <3

*quoted image*

I had know idea I had mushy in me until Teukso came... ^^"""

Oh well... Maybe when I'm bored in the future, I might do Teukie's "sexy" moments according to Sora. lol

Individual updates (Twitter translation for Sora & Leeteuk)

Sora

@SJELFOREV3R: Trans @reveramess: dream high shooting location is closed to Suzy's house so i want to visit there

Leeteuk

The South Korean boyband beat 36 other Korean acts to nab the MSN International Award,

cranking up an overwhelming 323,355 or 61% of online votes with their winning song Mr Simple

@sujunesia [TRANS] We got 1st place in MSN Worldwide poll..!!!^^ Euhihi thank you!!

He's referring to this article here: http://sup3rjunior.w...rd-from-120103/

Thanks for posting this! love it! <3

And thanks for the translations!!^^

TEUKIE DRIVING

I was investigating to what Sora find sexy abaut teukie, and I found this video (but I'm looking forward to akane_tran post, since she can add sooo much more in this area^^). well, I didn't found him sexy LOL

It's an old video, so I'll put it in spoiler mode

teukie driving

TEUKIE DRIVING

I was investigating to what Sora find sexy abaut teukie, and I foud this video (but I'm looking forward to akane_tran post, since she can add sooo much more in this area^^). well, I didn't found him sexy LOL

It's an old video, so I'll put it in spoiler mode

teukie driving

they drove to the restaurant on their first date - so she must have felt his sexiness while driving.

I agree - akane-tran - your pics are great for everyone's viewing!

Guest PrinsesaLira

they drove to the restaurant on their first date - so she must have felt his sexiness while driving.

I agree - akane-tran - your pics are great for everyone's viewing!

Totally agree with you guys... Ep 9 cracks me up everytime... Soooo true... LOL

LOL Leeteuk driving..miss Kangin:( and love SungMin..but I do realize that super junior is a calmer quieter group with Kangin not there. He usally was the talker.

Did everyone notice the ring on Leeteuks finger in the video! That's what caught my attention more than his driving!

leeteuk driving her to teh date was what she probably meant when she says when he drives. Unless they've driven elsewhere and we don't know..what I want to know is when did she see him button himself up...LOL...I don't remember him changing in front of her except for putting on the uniform jacket she brought him. She's just saying he's sexy doing it all..that was a big ego booster for him.

LOL Leeteuk driving..miss Kangin:( and love SungMin..but I do realize that super junior is a calmer quieter group with Kangin not there. He usally was the talker.

Did everyone notice the ring on Leeteuks finger in the video! That's what caught my attention more than his driving!

leeteuk driving her to teh date was what she probably meant when she says when he drives. Unless they've driven elsewhere and we don't know..what I want to know is when did she see him button himself up...LOL...I don't remember him changing in front of her except for putting on the uniform jacket she brought him. She's just saying he's sexy doing it all..that was a big ego booster for him.

to sum it all up - and since I find her sincere and genuine - she is really attracted to him - in a lot of ways.

Guest lallinachan

@akane_tran: reply^^

@lallinachan

about teukie driving with vids. kkk

LOOOOL. It's been so long I've seen that clip... ^^ King of Saturday Driving school was awesome. ^^ Leeteuk was such a klutz. lol. And Kangin's reactions were hilarious. It kills me that youtube deleted the full subbed episodes of this show. If I have time, I'll find some episodes later on.

I know Angelsubs subbed leeteuk cut here:

http://www.dailymoti...l-lt-cuts_music

And another subbed clip here:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=wD_R53zW8XQ

I remember leeteuk driving as a taxi date here:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=k6d3c9JXArU

There's a subbed vid somewhere but can't remember where... seems like it was deleted off everywhere... Sigh.

Just in case I cant find it.. what happens is that they are acting as taxi drivers for fans (who were outside their dorms). Some conversation snibits includes them telling their fans not to worry their parents and stay all day outside. And then, they asked if the fans will listen to them, and no longer spend all their time on Suju, and the fans said that yes they will no longer do that, the boys looked a bit disappointed. lol. Also, they asked who they were fans of, and one of them responded another member and they called. him.

Also, they called

If I have more time later on, I might post more...

Thankyou so much! How did you know I wanted to know more abaut the show? kkkk

I really should study more these days, but I keep coming here and I can't help it! lol

Yeah, she probably was referring to her first date, that means she remembered something that was done three months before! O_O

that or maybe in the next episode we'll see Teukie driving again, that would mean they made episode 13 before the special, and not after! Also, since the first half of december teukie was busy and outside Korea because of SS4, that would mean they filmed episode 13 in late November. I really wish so, because that would mean they had less than a month of separation. It's really nagging me to guess when episode 13 was made (I know it's crazy)..... and again the thing abaut buttoning, it would be very strange based on what we have seen (the jacket thing in the school was a good guess, but really too brief to convince me, and he always appear at the meeting already dressed, we know because ther's usually Sora or Teukie waiting for the other one to come)... but not strange at all if we think abaut living in the house! In the house teukie must have more reason and occasions to unbutton... (let's not read this in an embarassing way).

Still, it's really difficult to place the filming after MAMA... well I guess I'll have to wait till next episode is out, maybe I'll find some clues^^;

Guest ASerEt

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

POSTED by MC SQUARED: I posted before about Sora being one of the top 10 rising star to watch out in 2012. Now this articles narrows it down to top 4 and called Sora a "comet". Because in just 2 years she has achieved so much recognition in her work.

~ohana~ thank you so much ^__^

이제훈·서준영·민효린·강소라, 2012년 빛낼 '유망주 4人'

My link

Guest 33ru_mieru

@szillion thanks for reposting Sora's CF ^-^ I saw this in the first few pages of the thread but it's great that you share it once more time ^v^

Gosh, she said she couldn't dance...but those move she made in the CF!!

and when she dance together in MBC Gayo with Teuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong, Leeteuk just need to slightly guide her and she could already follow them very well (if not because of her dress, I bet she would even surprise us)

she also said she is not good at playing piano but she also surprised us with Summer by Joe Hisaishi  and the soundtrack of Love Letter that Leeteuk asked her to play on the spot..she played it very well..

I wonder what kind of surprises she will give all of us (of course inclusive Leeteuk) in the next few episodes..

Can't wait for it ^_^

@akane i love your posts as much as everyone's posts ^-^

even though in the future, there might be more activity in this thread, please keep on posting cause  i know you enjoy to share right? we also love to receive ^x^

Hrm, I don't know how to use the spoiler mode so just type out

OMG!!! that serious Leeteuk pic again...I seriously love this pic so much it is the only pic of Leeteuk I have in my phone.

Even though Leeteuk said it's bad :( but it's alright, no harm to have that kind of cool face as long as at the end of the day,

he ends with a smile in the face and in the heart ^v^

OMG!! (again)...the pic you posted of Sora >V< ....why is she soo bright >V<

@lallinachan *wink back*

@xianlie90 & ary1004 do let us know again a day before the 100th day what we need to trend in twitter yah ^_^

by the way @ary1004, Leeteuk mentioned before he loves to see Sora in uniform?

@sqd66 Thanks for the Pic ^-^ Gosh Jinwoon is already so tall but that two guys are as tall! Sora does look good ne~

Aww, thanks thanks so much for compiling all the videos into post! Wow, most of them are Eunhyuk bias..so lucky that Eunhyuk move around so much between Sora and Leeteuk ^_^

@janicetly Ah, now I know those 2 are from T-ara & SISTAR (never pay much attention to the rest except Jinwoon and Sora when the news came out) thanks =)

If I don't remember wrongly, it will be aired on 30th Jan 2012

*saw hellokittymao's message*, ah, I also remember it as 30th Jan 2012 ^-^ should be this date then.

@hellokittymao I think when I joined this thread, you all were already in the process of making the 100th day video so I didn't take part. But still, excited for you all. Can't wait to see the video for 100th days ^-^

@nurulimani The shoe is so colorful and normally I don't like too many colors stuff but this angel adidas in yellow pink blue look so cute with the wings!

(perhaps because after I saw how Sora looks so good wearing it)

@mklavo2 LOL!!Leeteuk's eyes is so scary!! As for his lips...well... by the way, thanks for the pic.

@missauditor

Hello Fighting Dimple~ Can't wait for the drama too ><

yah have you watched the clip Sora and Jinwoon being interviewed? Can see that Sora is like an older sis and she is so comfortable and not nervous at all.

Hope someday can get to see Sora and Leeteuk meeting with "brothers and sisters" younger than Sora. Wanna see Sora as older sis :P

Really curious about the blind dates >v<

@carrots98 & lallinachan thanks for pointing that part! (cause no time to watch the whole videos)

@KQI88 LOL kissable lips..same as you, I also envy those actors..

Is this the same feeling as how Leeteuk is feeling? Ouch that really hurts (and I am not even Sora's husband)

Gosh if I were Leeteuk, I don't think I can control not to kiss Sora!

Good job Leeteuk, wait for the very right time when both of you are alone and Sora not so shy ^_^

(Leeteuk should be ready since day 1 :P, being patient for 3 months, how awesome that is)

@jereeoonkl You're most welcome~ fellow Fighting Dimple~I also just watched few days ago. Sora is so pretty there right? but the great thing is other than the face which is same as Sora, I see her as Lee Da Jung, not the Sora in WGM. So good in acting ^v^

Can't wait to watch her other characters in other dramas when I have more time!

@Lengsi Thanks again for video. Love how Leeteuk keep on rehearsing his part, so serious...then look at Sora and smile

Then when the name of Super Junior was announced, Sora got excited..then looked at her husband proudly..

@enrell Thanks for sharing the song part. Normally, this is not the type of song I would listen, but it sounds much more special and more beautiful when it

relates to couple that I like a lot.

@FIGHTING DIMPLES Have a good day!! FIGHTO!!

Guest ASerEt

Sorry abit off topic. Just went look out for their Adidas shoes and it's almost $500! OMG!!!

I really understand how the ELFs love the SuJu members!

Guest ary1004

@33ru_mieru i dont think Leeteuk ever mention it (or i might have missed it:p)....it was just based on Sungmin comment in the Christmas Special. he did said that leeteuk keep watching the video of sora wearing the school uniform, right? ^^

anyway, i need to admit that sora looks so cute in school uniforms...:)

[edit]

opps...i top a page without nothing to share :(..anyway, YEAY!!! for page 97...3 more pages to go :)

After i gone through again WGM special 2 (this my 5th times watch same shows), i dont think addition 5 bricks is leeteuk idea. I believe is Shinyoung idea too make the game more interesting. After Jungwoo break the bricks. You can see lee teuk is talking to Shinyoung. After the crews add another 5 bricks, he said to Shinyoung that the bricks too many and he look a little bit scared. Shinyoung just slightly laugh at him. I dont know wat i saw is correct or not.That is my opinion after watch 5th times. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif