[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

excuse me - but this is a Dimple Couple thread and posting this MV here is not right - IMHO; I don't think you are a fan of Dimple Couple because you bear some grudges on LeeTeuk who is the other half of the couple. If you don't like LeeTeuk, please keep it to yourself; and if you base your dislike to him on what Sungmin said, please know everything that was said there were jokes.

I'm sorry if I had made you upset. I had no bad intentions or bear any grudges againgst Leeteuk. My comments were partially out of sarcasm, but I suppose it was out of poor taste. I like the dimple couple, and I would support them if they were ever in a relationship outside of WGM. In fact, I love all their sweet moments just like everyone else. However, I always try to be logical (probably not always a good thing...hahaha) and see more than one side of the picture...seeing what could be "real" or "reel" 'cause I rather not have high expectations and then get disappointed later...perhaps it's fear of falling in love with this couple too much...but at the end of the day...I do love and support them together and individually despite flaws or not. And honestly, the only intention I had with the MV along with my comment...was to maybe bring a few laughter here and there.

A few people had also mentioned that there were too many Leeteuk and SUJU related posts...so, I thought it would be nice to contribute and post something about Sora..plus, I thought she looked lovely in the MV. hehe.

Again, sorry if I had caused you or anyone to be upset. I see where you are coming from and understand why you may have felt that my post was inappropriate. I'll make sure to take off the contents of my previous post and keep my thoughts to myself...definitely no hard feelings though. :D I'll still continue to come here and enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thanks for sharing!

Guest ami189

excuse me -  but this is a Dimple Couple thread and posting this MV here is not right - IMHO; I don't think you are a fan of Dimple Couple because you bear some grudges on LeeTeuk who is the other half of the couple.  If you don't like LeeTeuk, please keep it to yourself; and if you base your dislike to him on what Sungmin said, please know everything that was  said there were jokes.

thanks for sharing the tweets re Dimple Couple activities re WGM - I hope we see the blind dates in the next few episodes - I want to see them first in their house alone.

@ viyra: Sorry but I totally don't agree with you. I don't think that SORA's MV posting by an6e7ic is wrong. I can see that she doesn't have negative grudges on Lee Teuk. I also have the same feeling &  don't like the fact that Leeteuk always treats other girls just as nicely

And the conclusion for an6e7ic not being a fan of Dimple Couple is too much to take. She cares about the couple and really looks for stuffs that related to them (Lee Teuk or SORA is ok) to share with us. She also stated clearly that this is just considered as the sweet revenge which SORA can take for the husband. No more than that.

Since someone already said that there're too many pictures of Lee teuk here, so news or pictures or whatever related to our SORA are welcome.

I dont know if any body recognises that in many pictures of Lee Teuk, image of SORA is cut out weirdly. Just little half of her body (from shoulder to heel) was in the picture. What kind of such ones ?? ? I quite feel upset when seeing them. IT's unfair for SORA.......

Okay, settle down, dimples~

Sungmin's comments about Leeteuk:

Those comments were made light-heartedly, meaning that even if they are true, there's no ill will that's behind them. He was just trying to be entertaining and funny for the show. Sora might jokingly (or not) bring it up later, but I honestly doubt DC will let it form a rift between them. Because 1) They technically are just a couple for the show, and will, in all likeliness, try to keep it that way. 2) It's not that big of a thing to worry about? Sungmin already mentioned that even though he gets girls' numbers, they never really communicate with each other afterwards. 

Sincere feelings or no:

I meant to address this in my super!long post, but looking back I realized that I forgot to say why I typed up such a huge paragraph. FFF, how typical of me. But basically, in the shorter and (maybe) more clear version: They probably don't love each other (since, you know, they haven't met that many times, and there's doubts that can spring up about the other person's sincerity when it comes to situations like this). But that doesn't mean that they don't feel sincere while filming. They could genuinely want to prepare elaborate events for each other without being "in love", right? So, since this is technically just a show, it's best to just enjoy their aired episodes. While wishing for DC to be real is fine, it's best not to get your head too wrapped around that thought. 

To, er, avoid disputes later on:

Am I allowed to comment on this? I'll put it in spoilers just in case if no one wants to see.

Unless the poster has made it extremely obvious that they are anti-DC (through clear words, videos, or  continuation of posting anti-material; also note: anti-DC, not just being rubbed the wrong way by Leeteuk or Sora), it's probably best to leave the anti-DC accusation for later, and instead just politely question the poster's meaning behind certain comments and such. That being said, if someone wants to post videos about Leeteuk or Sora with another person simply for the sake of adding more Leeteuk or Sora pictures/videos, it might be best to directly say something like, "This has ___ with another person, but we needed more videos of ____/___ came out looking really nice/etc.". Though, I do think that viyra did set a good example by being polite about it instead of going "OMG ANTI!!!!111ONEoneone! COME HERE LET ME <censored>!", so I think we should give her some credit. So, since this didn't blow up into something of epic proportions, it's best to move on from this quickly.

To an6e7ic:

Don't feel that you should stop posting. I actually think you posted some pretty nice material, since I'm looking forward to looking at those Sora goodies myself. I'm sure we've all been embarrassed and wanted to crawl under a rock after looking at something you posted. Anyone? I know I have. XD

Guest kiminaeka

@ viyra: Sorry but I totally don't agree with you. I don't think that SORA's MV posting by an6e7ic is wrong. I can see that she doesn't have negative grudges on Lee Teuk. I also have the same feeling &  don't like the fact that Leeteuk always treats other girls just as nicely

And the conclusion for an6e7ic not being a fan of Dimple Couple is too much to take. She cares about the couple and really looks for stuffs that related to them (Lee Teuk or SORA is ok) to share with us. She also stated clearly that this is just considered as the sweet revenge which SORA can take for the husband. No more than that.

Since someone already said that there're too many pictures of Lee teuk here, so news or pictures or whatever related to our SORA are welcome.

I dont know if any body recognises that in many pictures of Lee Teuk, image of SORA is cut out weirdly. Just little half of her body (from shoulder to heel) was in the picture. What kind of such ones ?? ? I quite feel upset when seeing them. IT's unfair for SORA.......

i'm totally agree with ami189, i think an6e7ic is cares about DC because she can find that MV that i never see in this forum / FB DC... :) and i enjoyed watch that MV, Sora looks gorgeos though many kisses on the video :D Leeteuk-shi, are u gonna hit your iPad again? kekeke~

Guest bulkgoguma

guys, i think we need a nickname to our lovely Dimple Couple's shipper. Maybe we can launch our name when we celebrate 100 days dimple couple anniversary... For example Yongseo shipper, they were named GOGUMAS. Maybe after we have nickname, we can be more like family, happy family... i'm not really creative about this stuff. Can we all give our opinion?phew.gifphew.gifphew.gif

Guest 33ru_mieru

Tea break also spent here....oh gosh....

Woah!!! Page 90 already!!! On 3th Jan 2012!!

5 more days to their 100th day anniversary and I'm sure we can be able to reach 100 page! Fighting DC shippers!!! :)

LOL...we are so JJANG ah? 10 more pages?? Piece of cake LOL!!

[EDIT] content deleted from this post.  Sorry!

Saw the youtube ^_^

Thanks for sharing!! After looking at so much of handsome Leeteuk...balance my mind with gorgeous Kang Sora :)

Please don't delete good stuff anymore :)

And they already get house.................just in 12 episode (as khuntoria shipper i'm envious cause khuntoria get home in 20 episode) and their house is very beautiful, 2 floor and have beautiful kitchen  (hope Sora can cook well like Victoria). Can't wait for the house warming party.

I forgot where I read but I remember Sora likes cooking...

Even though might not be as expert as Victoria but from epi 10, love to see how she enjoy doing it...

and...from the preview for next epi....HOHOHO!! Kang Sora is cooking together with hubby Leeteuk!!! If not wrong, it's ddubokki ^V^

I just finished watching  

Haha! got my family looking at me weirdly asking not to laugh so hard at night like a crazy fool.

Whose hand is it..

:rolleyes: I am so proud of Leeteuk figuring out Sora's hand. I was nervous for him esp after Woojung got it wrong. :sweatingbullets:  Girls tend to be a little...not too happy when guys don't get it right. I got to comment about Teuki's detailed observation on the hands. I loved the fact that he took the time to feel carefully, even bending fingers by finger. He checked the joints, measures the hands (It shows that he remembers they measured their hands before) and felt the warmth. Teuki was very good! Observant guy.

Hawaii

I didn't like the Hawaii prank...got everyone too happy for a bit. Lame joke by the PDs.. dry.gif

Sora expressed happiness about going to their honeymoon when they "won" that award. That shows that she cares about having some time together. Sigh.. on the plus side, they are getting a house, and a nice one too.

Dear szillion, I want to tell you that you are lucky cause at least it is your family who looks at you weirdly...

I was in the bus when I read your comment...with strangers around me...Mygosh, I didn't even watch the video at that moment, and reading your comments make me stomachache cause try so hard not to laugh but I think I made some weird sounds because of suppressing my laughter..

I hope they don't think I am crazy too -_-

Even at this moment (now inside office)....I am still smiling so wide at your description CHECKED THE JOINTS!!!!!! Bending Fingers by Fingers!!

The scene of Teuk keeps on appearing....The scene of Sora "No No No" also .

LOL don't know why today this part feels ultra funny...LOL!!!!

erm, but i still love "Andwe Andwe Andwe Andwe" more :P

Guest bulkgoguma

akane_tran, its okay for me if you want to post about leeteuk individually. i love to read all your post... that's okay for me

Umm, sorry if I had started a bit of a commotion. But yeah, no one here is right or wrong. I think everything just got misinterpreted which led to misunderstandings. Like I said, no hard feelings. Viyra was just showing love to our beloved couple and rightfully being protective of our Prince. So, I understand. The important thing is that our love for our dimple couple is what brings us together at the end of the day…regardless of misunderstandings or disagreements. So SMILES everyone!

@akane_tran: I feel so stupid…I had deleted the MV from my previous post, but I later found out that I couldn’t completely remove it…silly me. So, the MV is still on Viyra’s post when she replied to me. About me keeping my thoughts to myself, I do it often anyway. I’ve been a member since 2007…and as you may have noticed, I rarely post anything! HAHAHA! It’s mainly ‘cause my busy schedule doesn’t really allow it. And if I post too much, I might get too attached and spend too much time here. Hahaha. But yeah, when I can…I’ll definitely try to contribute to this thread.

Guest kopi_c_st

guys, i think we need a nickname to our lovely Dimple Couple's shipper. Maybe we can launch our name when we celebrate 100 days dimple couple anniversary... For example Yongseo shipper, they were named GOGUMAS. Maybe after we have nickname, we can be more like family, happy family... i'm not really creative about this stuff. Can we all give our opinion?*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

I like the idea of giving us shippers a name.. Like Adam Couple shippers call ourselves kkapliners..

Borrowed what @silvershine.bells has used earlier. dimples!  Sorry silvershine.bell, that I have cut your post.

Okay, settle down, dimples~

Guest ASerEt

Hi people it's only the very beginning of a new year! Let's not be too negative towards comments and always remember that we are one whole DC Family!!

Love everyone's posts and I'm really excited about our 100th Day anniversary video project!!! :wub:

EDIT

Thanks for posting and sharing regarding the fighting juniors date! I can't wait for fans to post up some pictures...

i want to be called dimples!!

by the way i don't mind you guys post anything about leetuk, sora or people related to them at this thread. we might get things to spazz by looking at their non-wgm photos, mv and activities. we also can get to know each of them individually and learn the dynamic of their combination. don't you think?

i want to put the following as spoiler but i dont know how to do that. teach me dimples!

i shipped ssangchu and goguma couples before and frequent their thread at that time. did you know ssangchu thread marked at page 1600 and goguma even had their second thread already (first thread closed/max at 2000 pages and they move to second thread)? they not only spazz about the couple but also people related to them. ssangchu spazz about ss501, muhan girls whilst goguma spazz about cnblue, snsd, etc.

Guest lallinachan

Woah! every morning is so full of your posts! you guys are awsome!!

I super love that Sungmin's face!!! One of the best expression of Teuk's jealousy :)

So happy that lately, seen a lot of Sungmin ^v^

Thanks~

You're welcome! I loved it too <3

I didn't have a problem with the subs that came out. I just downloaded it and was able to watch it faster than if I watched it at Kshownow site..it was lagging but the download was quick.

MV_LEETEUK_SORA_Angel of Mine.wmv

credit:iksayM YT

http://youtu.be/FyC_wtUw5hI

very nicely done movie I found on YT uploaded today..hope I'm not wrong to put the link on soompi before the person who made it did..but I wanted to share.

Thanks for the MV! And by the way, I noticed those mistakes too, but I thought they wanted to talk abaut Leeteuk (silly me!). So now I know there was some mistakes with abbreviations^^;

i need many time to read all your comment in here (about 8 pages just in 2 days) wow daebak.

about the last episode i'm realize when Sora said about honeymoon this make me wonder when they will filming the honeymoon scene since Super Junior would be very busy start this month and Sora would be busy filming Dream High 2 too.

Hope they will be filming the honeymoon when Teuki held SS4 in Europe this would be great cause Europe is romantic place to honeymoon.

And about the Gayo, i love Sora interaction with all Super Junior member. And she said she is fans of Super Junior and with this sentence she already win many ELF heart.

She really look more comfortable now than before and their skinship is really smooth not pervy thing like Jangwoo did to Eunjung (sorry to Woojung shipper, i'm stop watching this couple in episode 10).

And they already get house.................just in 12 episode (as khuntoria shipper i'm envious cause khuntoria get home in 20 episode) and their house is very beautiful, 2 floor and have beautiful kitchen  (hope Sora can cook well like Victoria). Can't wait for the house warming party.

O_o  *DIES*....... *comes back*.....excuse me??!!!!!! SS4 in EUROPE??? WHEN??? I have to gooo!!!!! I wish there could be Sora too! It would be so much romantic! Are they going to France or Italy (the most romantic in my opinion)? Gosh, please!! came here!!!!! (sorry guys! maybe it's off-topic...but right now I can't think of anything else!)

... Maybe there will be more FJ missions! <3

excl.gif Fighting Junior getting their meeting!  :lol:

Twitter updates about the blind dates. (Updating! Is so exciting to hear that they are filming right now as I post. Power of technology, reallyy)

@jeee54 Jee

Right now, Teuk and Sora are filming WGM at a bakery. The boys got the meeting that they wished for :)

@xavier_x007x

so it looks like Sora-xi kept her promise. 4 members were filming in a bread shop, really shy and whatnot. TAT. [cr:@_13SUPERJUNIOR]

@sjissj Kim

OMO!!!! RT @bluebaby710: My K-elf friend said they had filmed Fighting Junior's blind date..... At a subway station (?) Lol @HJ_SJgarrison

-@bluebaby710 EAT FOOD

Lol the location of Blind Date wasn't in Subway station but NEAR subway station @HJ_SJgarrison thanks :))

@xavier_x007x Mona Hee

the boys were very shy, and gave their dates nicknames(?). [cr: @_13SUPERJUNIOR ]

@jeee54 Jee

Apparently Eunhyuk said that it was his first time doing a meeting, and Ming and Hyuk were talking to their manager and saying 'Princess~'

(she said they might be rookies?)

EDIT: I would love to see Fighting Junior still being confident about relationships as they were when they are with Teuksora. Bet they will be awkward themselves!

EDIT: I wonder if it is related to this ALLKPOP article??

Woah!! Thanks for posting this! I want to see the blind dates!!! Why WGM has only one episode in a week?? it's getting too much frustrating!!

I'm sorry if I had made you upset.  I had no bad intentions or bear any grudges againgst Leeteuk.  My comments were partially out of sarcasm, but I suppose it was out of poor taste. I like the dimple couple, and I would support them if they were ever in a relationship outside of WGM. In fact, I love all their sweet moments just like everyone else.  However, I always try to be logical (probably not always a good thing...hahaha) and see more than one side of the picture...seeing what could be "real" or "reel" 'cause I rather not have high expectations and then get disappointed later...perhaps it's fear of falling in love with this couple too much...but at the end of the day...I do love and support them together and individually despite flaws or not.  And honestly, the only intention I had with the MV along with my comment...was to maybe bring a few laughter here and there.

A few people had also mentioned that there were too many Leeteuk and SUJU related posts...so, I thought it would be nice to contribute and post something about Sora..plus, I thought she looked lovely in the MV. hehe.

Again, sorry if I had caused you or anyone to be upset. I see where you are coming from and understand why you may have felt that my post was inappropriate. I'll make sure to take off the contents of my previous post and keep my thoughts to myself...definitely no hard feelings though.  :D I'll still continue to come here and enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thanks for sharing!

Well, I think I already proved to be.... pathologically curious. So, since I can see that you are nonentheless a DC shipper, and you like (and I'm with you) to think at a jealous teukie, I'd like to see the MV too.

*sees it*

AH! kiss number...4!!!! and 5...and 6!!! by the way I had seen a kang Sora's pictures abaut that, and I couldn't find it again! so thanks, you have contribuited in my researching^^

I like the idea of giving us shippers a name.. Like Adam Couple shippers call ourselves kkapliners..

Borrowed what @silvershine.bells has used earlier. dimples!  Sorry silvershine.bell, that I have cut your post.

I like dimples too!! take my vote too^^

Guest scatterbrain

here's the link to ktr sukira where sungmin mentioned sis-in-law

starts @1.54

wook: sungmin ssi...yesterday was ur b'day

min: yes

wook: who gave you b'day wishes?

min: b'day wish? our members...and also kangsora sis in law

wook: she even gave you cake...kangsora ssi really...likes sungmin

min+wook: hahahahahhaa

min: kangsora ssi thank you, because of ur cake, my skin becomes better

credit:WEIBO: LIV單戀晟敏 + 阿飄_雞血腦殘真敏飯]]+ youtube:lovejc321

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1351635019?pn=1

and here's the photo taken for today's shooting.