[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

@malonowa  Super daebak!!!

Ahhhh...so wonderful for you to witness the last date before PJS's enlistment, wow!  you must have put in lots of work to make sure this date is memorable, the pasta dinner, I suppose you make sure there are no cutlery :)

and that is such a nice ring!

Such a great date, no wonder Sora is missing her man so soon :P

Guest k_craze

@mywebfootclappingsmiley.gif

Another wonderful masterpiece from you!  I love your style of writing.  I like how you always conceptualise your story and I can see you put a lot of thought into this. I especially love the mother's letter.

Guest malonowa

@k_craze, I think we must consider pasta as the Dimple Couple signature dish.
The times they shared pasta (or noodles) that I can remember were:

- First meeting
- After FT
- On Nami Island (noodles)
- After Nami Island
- The unaired scene where JS cooks for Sora
- and there might have been pasta on the table when Sungmin was with them.

Hence, Pasta is a Dimple Dish :P

Guest k_craze

I am starting to tweet Sora to give her lots of love and support, not going to be a silent supporter anymore. Since I dust off my twitter account, might as well make good use of it.

I hope I am as lucky as @peishi0408 to get a reply from her, but then if she replies, I do not know how I will react....maybe will become a fangirl and screaming all the way.

I will continue to tweet her for the next 21 months.  That is the only warmth I can give her.

id="post-206858" style="text-align: center;color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "121031 SBS ‘Strong Heart’ Next Week Preview – Leeteuk’s Farewell Episode
http://youtu.be/fnES0hKqh9E
Source: shutingyeah2
Posted by: supergirlRain (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
Credit as per twitter name:
☞NKsubs☜ ‏@NKSubs

Strong Hearts staff say 3-40 people auditioned for post-Leeteuk position. Sorry SH staffs but you won't ever find a perfect replacement :P

☞NKsubs☜ ‏@NKSubs

on star king recording 29th, Kang Ho Dong hugged Leeteuk and silently cried with him. [daum]

Thoughts for SuJu ‏@ELF_thoughts

#Sukira Wook: It [Teuk's enlistment] still seems unreal.. Right now just.. feel like tears will fall. (Cr baechuteuk)

Leeteuk is really irreplaceable.....
Good Morning fellow FDs, day 1 without Leeteuk huh?? I am so glad we have each other to comfort one  another, may not be physically but reading all your posts and knowing we all feel the same and together we will wait for his comeback gives me an assurance that we can endure the 21 months of waiting..
If we are all feeling this, what more Sora? I know how she feels about the cold, it's 8 degrees in my side of the world, too early for winter and I agree with @mywebfoot, there was something with her tweet that makes me think she's not only referring to the cold weather.. cold can be frightening yes, but it's more frightening if you don't have someone to give you warmth. The emptiness she feels without Leeteuk is finally creeping in...

Guest mywebfoot

k_craze

said:

@mywebfootclappingsmiley.gif

Another wonderful masterpiece from you!  I love your style of writing.  I like how you always conceptualise your story and I can see you put a lot of thought into this. I especially love the mother's letter.

Hi FD's ^^
Sharing pics:
tumblr_mcqzkfQ82A1qi7tp8o1_500.jpgtumblr_mcqzh48u3q1qi7tp8o2_500.jpgtumblr_mcqyuhoPS41rncbpno1_500.jpgcr: is tagged 

Teuk and Hae used the same  outfit as in APAN kekeke

Super+Junior+Busan+International+Film+FeSource: Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images AsiaPac

Good night~~

:)>-

Hello FD's!!!
Couldn't agree more! Like what I said...if all of us who have not shared anything deep with Lee Teuk are feeling this sadness...how much more difficult it must have been for Sora....her eyes says it all....this clarified some questions i have in my mind....although I know they are in love....I was not sure if they had the courage to go through with it....this is the strongest hint for me after Lee Teuk tweeted a picture of his room with Sora's gift in it.  There is no other reason for her to look this sad and lonely other than because his groom just entered the military....I agree that she is frightened of the cold because he  is not there to warm her up.....but I also think that she is frightened for him also....going through his basic training in the cold weather....like what Lee Teuk said ....he can not handle the cold weather well....i guess it worries her that  he has to do this in the cold....winter in Korea can come early at times that it can even snow in November....
Although my heart worries for them....they seem to have the maturity and the resolve to keep this relationship for keeps....and so far i think they have handled themselves well....@kcraze I agree...Sora who is the thinker and the voice of reason has shown to us that despite their age difference ...she in fact can keep up with our groom , his celebrity status as an idol  and his multitude of fans.Lee Teuk will have to learn how to trust Sora and believe in what they have now for this relationship to prosper despite the distance and separation. I know that this is a crucial time in their relationship.......My heart bleeds for them as well....but if what they feel is true and deep and meant to be....then this 21 months of separation will actually be nothing but a foot  note to their great love story.....and even if things don't turn out the way they plan and we expect ...because let's face life is difficult to predict sometimes...I will continue to follow, monitor, support and love both of them ....because of what they made me feel ....which in turn made me do things I have always wanted to do but was afraid of...and made me find this thread where i get to meet the wonderful,passionate awesome  resident FD's and read and enjoy their opinions,fan arts.fanfics and even the wonderful Malonowa land. Keep FIGHTING FD's!!!!

• Like 1

Guest dilarizn

@mywebfoot as far as I know, Teukie's dad is still alive... but it seems like he doesn't want to talk about him. he became very private when it comes to his family things. the very first time he talked about his family situation was on MBC program, "MBC Special ‘Super Junior, Dreaming of a K-POP Legend'" (read the article here).

The gifts are no mine. I saw in tumblr and i liked for sharing with you. 
I love the pictures they used to "and happy" (WGM picture) and "and remember" (MBC Gayo Daejun 2011 WGM couple).   
Really Teuk looks so happy in that picture kekekeke.  The elf know him very well.  id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 1.8333em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "

cr: super junior tumblr (queen-of-sangtae)

tumblr_mcr0awBrnE1qeysfio1_500.giftumblr_mcr0awBrnE1qeysfio2_500.giftumblr_mcr0awBrnE1qeysfio3_500.giftumblr_mcr0awBrnE1qeysfio4_500.giftumblr_mcr0awBrnE1qeysfio5_500.giftumblr_mcr0awBrnE1qeysfio6_r1_500.gif

leeteuk_we_got_married_111203_7.jpgleeteuk_kang_so_ra_wgm_111231.jpg

If I were to choose any snsd which looks biased for our DC, I prefer yoona during their SM town she had praises Sora and she said that her personality is like the character of Sora and for that our Sora becomes happy knowing it. Leeteuk habit of sending secret message which did not work 

• Like 1

Good Day FD's :)

Still sad huh!

Just a random post, pls. bear with my ramblings; :)

I have been comforted by my kids by repeatingly  watching   NO OTHER MV of SJ, it's their favorite song along with SORRY SORRY...My boy is Eunhyuk bias and my youngest love Heechul (bcoz he have pretty face, she said ) and their mom love the leader..kekeke!  It's how kids should love their mom, support her happiness &  her interests.... :)  while watching the MV and when it shows LT's face, my youngest daughter will say awwss, mom his dimple ...cute.cute.cute. She only turns seven and she knows cute. She surely knows how to divert my attention. I sleep only 3 hours on LT's enlistment because my fellow FD's keep my fon busy tweeting & updating, just imagine how it buzzed every seconds surely  you will be fully awake..heheh! *poked @lucyjung ,@kaiskloset, @playerkbd, @teukso.is.love. @echanlovable , @buds1427 @kulot & other FD's as well.We did comfort and shed a tear together.What a memory to kept, It's because of our love with #TEUKSO  we keep doing these things...Sorry about my randomness, I have no goodies to share but I also feel sad about Kang Sora, Me & my twitter buddies promised to support her all the way.And wait 21 months for the leader Park Jungsu to come back on the limelight!!! :)

Hope even Leeteuk in the camp we'll keep this thread alive and keep sharing goodies along the way^^

EDIT:

TOP PAGE WISH :

May whatever they promised for the future with one another  prosper...

Sorry I qoute my own post...My Bad :) I'll share this then ,I gonna used this anyway on my FF :)Remember PJS want's his wedding on Jamsil  Dome? Here's an edited one :) 394972_4954962793896_2012062290_n.jpg