[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

@playerkbd I follow the date written by PJS as shown during the Strong Heart recording. I too notice there was another date that is April 2014 but it is short by 3-4months? Because it should be 5 weeks training + 21 months of service. So, in total is 22 months.

Guest dilarizn

@k_craze his discharge date: July 29th, 2014.

if you want to write letters to Leeteuk, you can write in flitto.com. fans wrote letters to Heechul during his trainee days in army last year, and he read it. they called it "letters from global fans".

I captured this from flitto's twitter. they will make a board for fans to write letters to Leeteuk. soon! ^^

N13517602631675854_1.jpg

hope this is help. I'd love to join with you all, FDs! ^^

EDIT:
@playerkbd I'm not sure about that... kkk. just found it on tumblr. :P
normally, the duration for military service in South Korea are: 21 months for Army, 23 months for Navy, and 24 months for Air force.
Kangin enlisted on July 5, 2010 and discharged on April 16, 2012. since Teukie will take the same service like Kangin, so he most probably will be discharged from Army on July 29, 2014.

@k_craze his discharge date: July 29th, 2014.

if you want to write letters to Leeteuk, you can write in flitto.com. fans wrote letters to Heechul during his trainee days in army last year, and he read it. they called it "letters from global fans".

I captured this from flitto's twitter. they will make a board for fans to write letters to Leeteuk. soon! ^^

hope this is help. I'd love to join with you all, FDs! ^^

EDIT:

@playerkbd I'm not sure about that... kkk. just found it on tumblr. :P

normally, the duration for military service in South Korea are: 21 months for Army, 23 months for Navy, and 24 months for Air force.

Kangin enlisted on July 5, 2010 and discharged on April 16, 2012. since Teukie will take the same service like Kangin, so he most probably will be discharged from Army on July 29, 2014.

Thanks.. I was wondering 'bout that 'coz If he will be discharged by April, he'll be out before JHW then.. ;) July 29, my 'lil bro's birthday so I won't 4get that date now..

I'll speak in behalf of my gang since they are nowhere to be found, I'm sure they'd love to join and other FDs too..we might have silent lurkers to come out..

viyra said: ukts74 said: @viyra Thanks for welcoming me. I like to read your posts as it provide a lot of insights. I think I have written wrongly. Should rephrase the sentences. I dont mean Leeteuk is drinker, smoker, gambler or womaniser. I believe he is not as he doesnt has time for all this with his busy schedule. I only saw a posting in super junior website talking about him holding a cigarette and a lighter. Hope I dont cause any misunderstanding on my sentences.

Sora twitter updates, credit as per witter name

❤J.Sora.S❤ @LoverTeukso

121101 Muzak Fansigning---Vsign

A6m2kDuCMAA88zN.jpg

hiedi@nhb19

I think the recent selca that Sora post was taken on the same day she went to Dior store which I assume on 30oct ~~

proxy-1.jpg

Sora twitter updates' date=' credit as per witter name❤J.Sora.S❤ ‏@LoverTeukso 121101 Muzak Fansigning---Vsign hiedi‏@nhb19 I think the recent selca that Sora post was taken on the same day she went to Dior store which I assume on 30oct ~~    [/quote']

Omoooo...

V-sign....

Sora did a great job. And give signal for us...

I think V-sign will be her job bcz her husband in the camp so she did it for us...

Teukso is REAL

A6m2kDuCMAA88zN.jpg

Just by looking on all the pictures of Sora her recent pictures shows a swollen eyes that looks like she cried from last night. This was also observed on the twitter and tumblr on their discussion.I can't help but feel sad on her adjustment. There is also sadness on her eyes.

• Like 1

Guest LuCyJuNg

Goodevening Everyone.. and GoodDay to FDs at the other side of the world!
how are you today? I think everyday, we are coping too with the emptiness PJS left behind..i miss seeing him dorky stuff on their live perfs, his tweets and his shows such SH, SK etc...i miss him, but thank to you guys, now coping up..
playerkbd said:

Guest lennycsn

hey FDs..

I found two fanfics from facebook ^ ^

Here are the links:

By Jasmine Badua Alcaide
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/289861/love-at-first-sight-leeteuk-romance-superjunior-kangsora-teukso

By Novita Damayanti ( Indonesian Language) *
http://myroomofteuksocouple.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/saranghae-oppa-part-5/

* think our Indonesian and Malaysian FDs would love this. ^ ^

Guest Cicci_92_1

I am pretty angry right now.

I think FD have always been nice and polite: we never said anything bad about "Leeteuk's scandals" (being them true or false) or about anything related to Taeyeon. But I really can't stand those fans who write awful things about Sora under teukso videos in youtube. Really. It's annoying!

Guest lennycsn

I think FD have always been nice and polite: we never said anything bad about "Leeteuk's scandals" (being them true or false) or about anything related to Taeyeon. But I really can't stand those fans who write awful things about Sora under teukso videos in youtube. Really. It's annoying!

time will tell if teukso is real. As of now, with all pjs hints given to us are real. I understand how you feel. When i first went to anti sora site i seriously feel so sad and angry. I left and vow not to stand in the same line with them. I will just tolerate because I want to protect sora as how teukie did before he enlisted. let's cheers for both pjs and sora by writing letter. Sora loves fans letters. I think that gives her strengths.^ ^

No matter how they hurt sora or FD we shall not talk bad about their supported celebrities. Of course defend sora with facts. And not to worry our defend and support are stronger. Let's persevere. ^ ^

And most important teukso is CURRENT.

190360_444664358904878_1964338314_n.jpgA6meqwpCEAEc76l.jpg

Can't help to notice that both has stars on their clothes and while looking at the room of Leeteuk he has kept a star lamp on his room..No wonder sora wears a star sweater. I remember in one of the black interview in WGM she was wearing a white blouse with stars around it..Sorry ladies can't help to be delusional on hints4-25.jpg

Need to backread.. but first:
@mywebfoot I have finally read your fanfic (is it right to call that a fanfic? I'm really ignorant.. :)) ) and I must say that I haven't read anything like that before.. I was confused where to start at first.. :)) but it was really nice.. I love how you write.. I told you before, I'm your fan.. I'll be the first one on the line at your fan-signing event.. :D :D
@jerqu, I have told myself that I wouldn't read your FF because it wasn't finished yet but because I miss DC so much and I'm so curious why FDs are hounding you ( :)) ), I read it as well and I am now gonna hound you and @playerkbd also for the new chapters. :)) :))
@witeku, I'll also read yours.. but just like what I did at first with jerqu's, I am restraining myself because I want to read it when it's done.. unless I also get impatient. :)) :))
Anyway, I'm just glad a lot of FDs are talented writers because I love reading romance novels.. :D 
;)

Guest pinnavinna

waaa..i miss this thread a lot. been a rough week for me. losing a close family, at the same day with teukki's enlistment. plus a crazy week at office. now i got 14 pages left behind. lots of analysis, the report from the great event : teukkie's enlistment, and pict of teuk&sora to adore. really hope weekend would come really soon, so i could start to do backread, not fun doing backread in mobile, loke i do now. miss you all... :)

Cicci_92_1

said: