[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

jerqu said:

Kang Sora just Tweeted....Looking at her face makes me sad again +_+

6m Kang So-ra Kang So-ra @reveramess

11월이 코앞이라니 세상에ㅜㅜ 오늘부터 본격추위! 겁난다.. ㄷㄷㄷ.. pic.twitter.com/Nwccb9Bv

Embedded image permalink

Google Translate:

November is just around the corner. Oberman today in earnest from the cold! I am afraid ..C c c

I love how the  SJ MOdERAToR replies:

9m ♔SUP3RJUNIOR ♔SUP3RJUNIOR @Sup3rJunior

@reveramess Missing your husband? @special1004 ?

Hello FD's ^^
Sharing a song.  I was listening to this song and i think in Teuk and Sora kekeke. 

'All My Heart' is a ballad composed by Lee Teuk, the leader of Super Junior, and Henry, the member of Super Junior-M. To precisely convey and deliver the feeling of warm-hearted sensation like the title of the song, acute sounds are removed as much as possible and the pop-like tone was created by playing the acoustic guitar instead. Also, the efforts and the composition skills of Lee Teuk, who participated in the making of the song passionately, for his first written song even during his busy schedule , can be felt throughout the song.

Source: Super Junior Official Website
Super Junior - 진심 (All My Heart)
[Donghae]
This is my true heart baby, feel my heart that’s inside of me and full of you
It’s pounding

[Yesung]
It’s you who’s always on my mind.
You who’s my true friend in this world where I feel out of place, you who gives me a reason to live.

[sungmin]
I wandered for a long time (alone) I had to manage without you (without you)
Now I can slowly start to peacefully smile

[Kyuhyun]
Your hands pull back the curtain that had enshrouded me in darkness
In front of me you shine, you erase all my sadness

[All]
The words I still can’t say.
The words that got stuck in my throat.
I love you more than anyone else.
It’s still you and me, me me me me me me me me
In this moment I’m so happy.
I’m so grateful that you came to me.
It’s still only you for me, you and me, me me me me me me just you

[Eunhyuk]
Baby Boo, My hot little figure I search the whole world,
And when I collapse from exhaustion,
The venus that haunts my memory dazzles me
It feels like a dream, so don’t wake me up.
We so fly won’t you fly with me to the sky so that nothing can ever disturb us
I won’t let go of your hands that I hold, everyone will be so jealous of us, I promise

[siwon]
This is my request baby
I hold out my hand as the only man for you who will stay beside you

[Leeteuk]
You who is so important to me. I’m so scared you might leave me.
I can’t let you go.
I’ll protect you somehow.

[Ryeowook]
Even if I don’t have a lot of money or a nice car I’ll be satisfied (satisfied).
It’s hard to tell how you came into my life.

[Heechul]
As soon as I knew you and met you (bit by bit) I was mesmerized (mesmerized).
It felt like a dream when I saw you.

[All]
The words that I still can’t say.

[Kyuhyun]
I look at my one crumpled up desire. In it you and me are walking together.

[Yesung]
Every time you come towards me, you who’s so far away, I cry yeah~

[All]
The words that I still can’t say.

Sources: Music Lyrics

Have a nice day~~~

Recap of ep with Sora gift to Teuk. I still wonder how many presents she gave him in that box, 30. If only I knew. Start counting... Still delusional and will for a long time :D

@shymaldita - I love love love your analysis/interpretation of the van and LeeTeuk!  what a very intelligent analysis.  So true! 

Our baby princess - isn't it quite evident she is sad?  Her and 'the other half' must have spent their goodbye times crying.  The glow on her face has gone.  What a very considerate other half - she made sure, just like Yoo InHa, that LeeTeuk spend his time with his fans.  I'm sure LeeTeuk has made instructions to the doryeonims while he is away - either hands off or don't take your eyes of your hyungsu-nim - protect her!!

@destinyneo - good observation! That's why LeeTeuk was so calm when he arrived and saying his goodbye to everyone!  But seems like until the time he leaves, he wants to give her assurance of his love for her.  What a deep affection he has for Sora.

I am so happy Sora tweeted the day of Leeteuks enlistment..that's a sign.a good sign...and it really shows a picture of how she is feeling..sad...

If you notice being cold is one of Leeteuk's lines he would say..It's cold...like a favorite phrase between them...the scene from the dept store bed when they are in the covers comes to mind...I think she meant it for Leeteuk that November is coming and it will be cold.(she will be cold without him)..I don't think it's a delusional conclusion on my part that she is sending a message to Leeteuk. 

• Like 1

Guest mywebfoot

sqd66 said:

I am so happy Sora tweeted the day of Leeteuks enlistment..that's a sign.a good sign...and it really shows a picture of how she is feeling..sad...

If you notice being cold is one of Leeteuk's lines he would say..It's cold...like a favorite phrase between them...the scene from the dept store bed when they are in the covers comes to mind...I think she meant it for Leeteuk that November is coming and it will be cold.(she will be cold without him)..I don't think it's a delusional conclusion on my part that she is sending a message to Leeteuk. 

Guest chiyokosadness

hello my dear FDs..
i wanna ask for some helps..can anyone tell me how many times that Park Jung Soo tweeted that he went to Han River??

Guest dilarizn

mywebfoot said: sqd66 said:

mywebfoot said: sqd66 said:

Guest k_craze

With a frozen brain, I was warmed by her tweet. 

She is really wise and has great self-control. 

If it was me and I am 23 years old now and my boyfriend is going to the army - I will care less about anyone else except for I, me and myself, I will go send him off to camp, if he ever tells me not to go, I will think that he doesn't love me back, if I can't go, I will tweet a lot ~ Going to miss u darling ~ Will wait for u ~ whatever mushy messages a 23 years old can think of.  And this is immature thinking.

Because I am 41 now, I can think better and if I have to send a boyfriend off now and if he asks me to lay low due to the circumstances we are in, I will lay low, will not send him since there are lots of people there and control myself not to tweet immediately.

No wonder Fortune Teller said that Sora's real age is 42 years old, since we think alike though she is in a 23 years old body ;) 

Anyway, it really takes a lot of self-control to hold her feelings back, especially if this can be her first real relationship.  The timing is good, she din tweet immediately but early this morning.  Learning from her other half to write something that has double meaning, knowing that he will understand what she wrote.   It was telling him, although I tried to hold back but in the early hours, like how you thought of me, I can't help but thought of you, your arms won't be there to give me warm and it is frightening how I can overcome the temportary absence of you.

Guest k_craze

Her tweet is spazz friendly, so here I am again.

During the strike, Park Jungsu, tweet in the early hours that he likes IU new song 'Peach' and we FDs had discussed the reason why he likes the song as the lyrics shouted Sora and when they resumed filming he replied Sora that he thought of her during the early hours.

And Sora tweet during the early hours the day after he left.

When Park Jungsu grabbed Sora's hand for the first time during the school date, Sora said her hands are usually cold and suddenly she felt something warm covering her hand.  The school date is around this time of the year last year.  So it is frightening that warm is off to camp and she is alone to face winter.