[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest dilarizn

Teukie's noona, Park InYoung uploaded her picture with Teukie on her twitter...

Jungsoo-ya, go and come back well~ noona will visit you and also write you letters often! Don't worry about noona(,) spend your time well and come back♥I will pray for you, i love you~♥ http://t.co/fs0fz0TB

(trans. teukables)

tumblr_mcp410ocGF1riqqhyo1_400.png

sweet...
InYoung unnie, you can visit Teukie with Sora together, you know... :\">

teukso.is.love said: Let's all smile and be happy for him. At least, he left a memory of him smiling before he turned his back and walked off to the base. This may be a sad moment for us, FDs and other ELFs, but, let's all be strong, like him, for two years will just come by. In no time, we will see him again, smiling and manlier. :)

LET'S LOVE HIM AND BABY PRINCESS... FOREVER! :x

Though my heart is totally sad today because Leeteuk enlisted, I'm a little bit happy since he is entering with the 2 others. It means that 3 of them will be bonded and give strength to each other since they are all celebrities. If we try to look on the bonding of Lee Dong wook and his 3 celebrity actors friends in the army until now they are supporting each other. With this kind of event, in future not only LT will have SJ but he will also have Ryu Sangwook and SSangchu. ..I was expecting he will give an interview to fans but I guess Lee Jae HOon and LT entering the army are not the same. I just wished he could be able to say something but with SJ appearing it seems that it is not needed anymore.

Guest koreanway88

image He knew that there were a lot of cameras...he did a sign that all TSL, FD's and even some elfs knows....  maybe a different one on the day of his enlistment but for me I know it was.   Yesterday was also special because he shared a part of his private domain and what did we see???  one of his Yeobong's gift and TSL's gift....  he knew that when he posted that yesterday...fans like us will notice and will put 2 and 2 together...   I felt they did communicate...it would be weird if they did not...it was a special show and the feelings involve were real...  So long Leeteuk...we will surely miss you...we will continue to support Sora and Suju...

looking at this.. I am so proud he held up 'till the end and didn't cry!!! am so proud and the bow... WOW!!! where can we find another great man like Leeteuk???? He's a precious one... no one can replace him...

Being a Leader, he should be strong in front of his members which he did, he didn't shed a tear... he has grown/matured a lot and I am pretty sure he'll be more great than he is now...
and the Super Junior members are as precious as he is..I can't help but love them more...

We all know how emotional Leeteuk can be and most people (antifans) may have assumed he's gonna cry like he always does during their concerts but the more I look at him in the pics and the video, he didn't just stopped himself from crying but rather accepted it and know  there's no turning back! Like the FT said, he's such a determined person.. such a strong character he is..
I really do hope that he had left all his worries behind and had received the assurance he needed (his relationship with Sora), I am sure he did.. this is of course is just my point of view as TeuksoIsReal believer..

Credit: TV Daily
Reuploaded and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.com)

20121028_leeteuk_hair2.jpg1351572371571.jpgh7cso.jpg

Before he enlist and his enter to the army..Leeteuk has shown a different side and style  of him, eversince we all knew that he loves wearing white and this 3 pictures I have seen from him was totally different from Leeteuk's image. I guess we will be seeing a different LT when he comes back.Have you seen him wearing white in all his pictures, even his mobile skin cover was black.

After the craziness and chaos that was Teuk’s enlistment today… 

im browsing thru Twitter and Tumblr ang come across this beautiful touching most emotional letter to our Teuk. Allow me to share this FDs.  And I thought I was emotional earlier...mine was kid's play compared to this letter sender. 

This is  a seriously an emotional letter from a troubled heart.

----------

Dear Leeteuk,

I won’t call you oppa, I’ll call you hero, because that’s what you are. Enlisting is something not everyone does, and what you have done is something heroic and beautiful. You have so much talent on your hands and I believe you’ll come back as a much better person than you already are. I’m not ELF, I’m not much of a Super Junior fan, and yet I’m crying as I write this, because this is something so brave and beautiful, and because even though I don’t know much about you, I feel like I’m going to miss you. Please take care, don’t be hurt, and be brave.

My name is Valentine, they call me oppa because I know I was meant to be born as a boy, not as a girl, and my very best friends know what I feel about myself. I come from a very small country with difficulties and I’m unhappy; you guys, idols, make me want to keep living my life, even though I’m living it in the body I wasn’t meant to be born, you inspire me, you make me smile whenever I feel like I can’t do it anymore, you are the reason a million people are happy right now. I’m feeling the ELF’s pain, and I’ll wait for you, I’ll wait for you for 10 years if I have to, because you’re a hero, and you deserve to at least be recognized. I don’t know if you’ll ever read this, but from the bottom of my heart, I will call you a hero, because that’s what you are. Today, October 29th, I write this, lonely in my room, with tears in my eyes, because you show me there’s still hope and there’s still brave and good people.

Take care Leeteuk, please do. I will wait for you.

from-exopoesis submitted to letterstoleeteuk

tumblr_mcp8esdiLU1qkf6awo1_500.jpg

----------

Hugs to you Ms. Valentine. You made me cry reading your letter. Im reposting this in my Tumblr as support. And wherever you may be, I hope to God, you may find the peace and acceptance, you still are soo seriously looking for.

----------

kaiskloset said:

im browsing thru Twitter and Tumblr ang come across this beautiful touching most emotional letter to our Teuk. Allow me to share this FDs.  And I thought I was emotional earlier...mine was kid's play compared to this letter sender. 

----------

Hugs to you Ms. Valentine. You made me cry reading your letter. Im reposting this in my Tumblr as support. And wherever you may be, I hope to God, you may find the peace and acceptance, you still are soo seriously looking for.

----------

playerkbd said: kaiskloset said:

----------

----------

Guest dilarizn

Hi, FDs...

more videos about Teukie's enlistment:

he looks so cute when he opened his hat... lol. my baby Teukie's childish face... kkk.
he said on SJ 7th anniversary fan meeting that he won't cry on his enlistment day and he did it. I know he tried hard not to cry, esp. when they did a group hug... I'm so proud of him. keep smiling, Park Jungsoo... ^^

@k_craze @playerkbd @jerqu I'll try it too... ^^