[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I recently watched Episode 11 - Christmas Special WGM.  Lee Shin Young made a comment about how LeeTeuk cares about Sora because he wrote something on his panel and showed it Sora (it read - just say whatever - don't be afraid - not verbatim). 

He really is a caring person - and here's proof he is a caring husband/boyfriend - and probably good houseband too!

Those sending pics to Park JungSoo superiors - Sora pics - for Park JungSoo eyes only.

This has been posted several times but can't help post it again - sorry FDs. 

Here they are complete strangers - and - although LeeTeuk didn't pay much attention to Sora except when she was dancing, Sora said, in episode 2, that he caught her attention the first time they met - so on their second meeting, the feeling was already mutual. And look how far they have gone - to make us all this crazy over them.

• Like 1

Guest lennycsn

I have this crazy idea. Why don't we the soompi thread send letter to PJS after his initial training?says Every 100 days? Then he won't feel lonely and reminds him teukso fans will always support and wait for his return. I notice that after the rice wreath project his confident level was up and he became bolder as if he got big group people supporting him from behind. And since that time he edges his boundaries. Just a crazy idea though.

lennycsn said:

I have this crazy idea. Why don't we the soompi thread send letter to PJS after his initial training?says Every 100 days? Then he won't feel lonely and reminds him teukso fans will always support and wait for his return. I notice that after the rice wreath project his confident level was up and he became bolder as if he got big group people supporting him from behind. And since that time he edges his boundaries. Just a crazy idea though.It is an awesome idea but most of us are non-korean speakers and I really do not know how well is Park Jungsu's English.

This would be awesome, only if someone can help translate our message to Korean just like we did when JHW went to ARMY...

k_craze said: lennycsn said: I have this crazy idea. Why don't we the soompi thread send letter to PJS after his initial training?says Every 100 days? Then he won't feel lonely and reminds him teukso fans will always support and wait for his return. I notice that after the rice wreath project his confident level was up and he became bolder as if he got big group people supporting him from behind. And since that time he edges his boundaries. Just a crazy idea though.

viyra said: k_craze said: lennycsn said: I have this crazy idea. Why don't we the soompi thread send letter to PJS after his initial training?says Every 100 days? Then he won't feel lonely and reminds him teukso fans will always support and wait for his return. I notice that after the rice wreath project his confident level was up and he became bolder as if he got big group people supporting him from behind. And since that time he edges his boundaries. Just a crazy idea though.

viyra said: k_craze said: lennycsn said: I have this crazy idea. Why don't we the soompi thread send letter to PJS after his initial training?says Every 100 days? Then he won't feel lonely and reminds him teukso fans will always support and wait for his return. I notice that after the rice wreath project his confident level was up and he became bolder as if he got big group people supporting him from behind. And since that time he edges his boundaries. Just a crazy idea though.

i think that is excellent...but maybe we should do it more often like once a month? maybe one of us can be in charge per month to have it translated then send it with our main logo....in that way it is not too cumbersome. I will be willing to volunteer for the first one if someone can give me an address where to send it.

• Like 1

Guest k_craze

Inspired by @mywebfoot @jerqu

I was thinking what sort of letters Sora will write to Park Jungsu during these 21 months.  So I tried to write the letters in Sora's perspective.  It is my way to release the lovesickness I have of this couple.  Putting in spoiler so you can skip if you do not wish to read.  It is very amateur. It is how I will write a letter.

30 Oct 2012

Oppa,

You told me not to send you and I can only look at you through the videos that your staff sent me.

I am so proud of you, Oppa!  You told me to stay strong, to smile and not cry and you showed me how you do it.   

But Oppa, I am not as strong as you.  When you kneeled and bowed, I had to turn my head away because it always hurt to see you do that.

I am going to miss you, Oppa.  You are always considering my feelings and last night, you even spent the whole night consoling me and talking about our future, the house you will buy, and the number of children you want.  Do you know how happy I was when you said that you came because you wanted to spend the last few moments as a civilian with the one you love most. 

Oppa, please take care at the camp and stay healthy.   I will visit you once you are settled and please remember the promise I gave you, I will wait for you.

I love you, my Prince.

Sora, Your Baby Princess

31 Oct 2012

3.00am

Oppa

I thought I can be strong, I used to be strong. I thought I can withstand your absence, but only hours after you went away, I missed you badly.

Last winter you were with me but this winter there will be no one to warm my hands.

I really do not know how I can cope without you, Oppa.

Wearing your shirt and hugging the pillow you slept on and thinking about you.

I love you, my Prince

Sora, Your Baby Princess

Edit: I only saw @ukts74 post after I posted, *wave* we shared the same thought and since we do not know what Sora will write, we can only guess :)

Guest lennycsn

The reason why 1 letter for every 100 days is to tell pjs 100 days less in the camp. 6 letters should be enough. The content of the letters should make him smile relating to teukso. For example, put pictures like how @malowa did made me smile.just collectively write to him from soompi with love. And yes FD logo should be there. Just an idea. If too tedious we drop it. :)

Guest lennycsn

I guess the agreement would be on the frequency letter writing and also collectively or collection of individuals. Lets decide on these. Then only the content.

Guest k_craze

Today's letter

1 Nov 2012

Oopa

Today is the start of winter.  1 degrees!!!  Cold~  It is another cold night.  A cold night without you is so unbearable.

You are only away for two days and I am missing you badly.  Do you know how many times I look at my phone?  I miss your texts and calls. 

I had hard time going to sleep, just like those nights when I was anxious waiting on news of the date of your posting.  But don’t worry about me, I’m Super Leader’s girlfriend, I will cope!  Also do you know how much love I received from your fans!  The number of tweets I received just overwhelmed me.  I must really marry you, you can’t change your mind when you discharge, if not they will become my fans ;P

You should be done with your medical examination by now. I know the reason you want to be a regular soldier, to show father that you are a true man and to reassure him that you can take care of me, but a selfish me wish that you will fail your examination and to be posted as civilian soldier instead so that I can see you and receive your calls regularly. 

Ara, Ara….you will not like this arrangement.  You are sometimes so stubborn but that is also why I love you so much.  You always persevere in adversity.

I will stay strong ~~ 

I love you, my Prince.

Sora, your Baby Princess

PS.  I received your gift of 638 bottles of tonics from Sungmin Oppa. I will remember to drink it daily and stay healthy.

@k_craze awesome letter.. My heart breaks for Sora too.. I hope she's coping well though..the only thing we can do for her now is to cheer her up on twitter..

@lennycsn I think I agree with every 100 days so when he receives it, he knows 100 days has passed and the next thing he/we knew, it's the 635th day...it will be more meaningful if it's from us too.. ;)

Today's letter

1 Nov 2012

Oopa

Today is the start of winter.  1 degrees!!!  Cold~  It is another cold night.  A cold night without you is so unbearable.

You are only away for two days and I am missing you badly.  Do you know how many times I look at my phone?  I miss your texts and calls. 

I had hard time going to sleep, just like those nights when I was anxious waiting on news of the date of your posting.  But don’t worry about me, I’m Super Leader’s girlfriend, I will cope!  Also do you know how much love I received from your fans!  The number of tweets I received just overwhelmed me.  I must really marry you, you can’t change your mind when you discharge, if not they will become my fans ;P

You should be done with your medical examination by now. I know the reason you want to be a regular soldier, to show father that you are a true man and to reassure him that you can take care of me, but a selfish me wish that you will fail your examination and to be posted as civilian soldier instead so that I can see you and receive your calls regularly. 

Ara, Ara….you will not like this arrangement.  You are sometimes so stubborn but that is also why I love you so much.  You always persevere in adversity.

I will stay strong ~~ 

I love you, my Prince.

Sora, your Baby Princess

PS.  I received the 638 bottles of tonics from Sungmin Oppa. I will remember to drink it daily and stay healthy.

@k_craze daebak!! From now on, u should be supplying us with this kind of letters from Sora.. May not be everyday but at least once a month.. ^ ^

Guest lennycsn

k_craze said: playerkbd said: @k_craze awesome letter.. My heart breaks for Sora too.. I hope she's coping well though..the only thing we can do for her now is to cheer her up on twitter..

@lennycsn I think I agree with every 100 days so when he receives it, he knows 100 days has passed and the next thing he/we knew, it's the 635th day...it will be more meaningful if it's from us too.. ;)

playerkbd said:

k_craze wrote: »

Today's letter

Spoiler:

1 Nov 2012

Oopa

I will stay strong ~~ 

I love you, my Prince.

Sora, your Baby Princess

PS.  I received the 638 bottles of tonics from Sungmin Oppa. I will remember to drink it daily and stay healthy.

@k_craze daebak!! From now on, u should be supplying us with this kind of letters from Sora.. May not be everyday but at least once a month.. ^ ^I tried to write daily letters.  It will be like a diary to me.  I imagine PJS ageyo with Sora about writing to him daily as I remembered a Star King episode for military officers and the girlfirend of one soldier actually received letters daily from his girlfriend.  He may have shared this info  with Sora :)

Awesome!!! This is why I love this ship, with all this and ff, comics and all.. We can survive the 21 months!!

@lennycsn can't really remember now, @dilarizn posted it back on page 92+ it's around April (14??) If I'm not mistaken.. ;)