[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Can Sora resist not tweeting?  But then again, it would be too obvious if she does - knowing how honest she is. 

I just hope she sent him off - just them or their families - with the same assurance he did just now.

Looks like LeeTeuk just finished crying!  And Yesung was crying!! 

@kaiskloset - your YEYE is next in line!!

I should be crying now - I forgot I put something on the stove!!! It is all burned!!!  :((

Guest atiqahalimi

hi to all..it's raining here in Malaysia..same with what my heart feels right now..tears dropped when knowing that our Lee Teuk is safely entered the army..be save and live happily oppa..we, the TEUKSO LOVER will wait for you.. :-h

Guest dilarizn

Leeteuk be submitted to 5 week of training in Uijeongbu Camp of the army before the 21 months of active service. He will be discharged on April, 2014. (via proudelfsoul tumblr)

so, he'll comeback faster?
>:D<

tumblr_mcowy1cPcL1qbdp7go1_500.jpg

Omooo

I'm crying with this pictures
tumblr_mcoyceZW0L1qcfq1po1_500.jpg
tumblr_mcoye3hKU71qhgwpno1_500.jpg
cr: super junior tumblr
1351572921409758.jpgcr: sup3rjunior.com

Teuk, please come back safe!!
I'm happy to love and support TeukSo ^^

Edit:121030 Leeteuk Twitter Update: 

); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px; padding-left: 20px; margin-top: 1em; margin-right: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 1em; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Thank you and I love you..Bye..

playerkbd said: dilarizn said: Leeteuk be submitted to 5 week of training in Uijeongbu Camp of the army before the 21 months of active service. He will be discharged on April, 2014. (via proudelfsoul tumblr)

so, he'll comeback faster?
>:D<

His head looks like a heart kekekek  omoooo!!!
I am crying yet.  It's my first time than i am a fan. :((

20121030135157393644778.jpgcr: sup3rjunior.com
He looks calm :)
201210301407776650508f6.jpg
cr: sup3rjunior.com

My best wishes to you Teuk and thanks for everything~~~
I will continue to support our Sora ^^

Guest echalovable

today i just finished exam.... but my twitter explode with PJS enlistment...i feel so sad my tears fall in bus when i'm going home .... but i'm not crying^^.thanks to all FD's who my twitter friend... and to  FD's Hugs all..i think i can't be strong without you....
he's enlist now... see you teuk oppa in next 21 months ^^
@malonowa prety dictator looks at the photo in the middle which you posted... the tongue looks like sora when she's nervous^^

a news came out already!! wow so fast!!!!!
an excerpt:
Super Junior′s leader Leeteuk finally stood before his fans and members of the media, who had beenwaiting at the army base in Uijeongbu since early this morning, to say his final farewell before officially beginning his mandatory military service today. 

Leeteuk greet the press and swarm of fans at Uijeongbu′s 306 Reserve Batallion on October 30, where he will be recieving basic military training before serving on active duty.
click here for the whole artice...
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=19234

Guest teuksoislove

Let's all smile and be happy for him. At least, he left a memory of him smiling before he turned his back and walked off to the base. This may be a sad moment for us, FDs and other ELFs, but, let's all be strong, like him, for two years will just come by. In no time, we will see him again, smiling and manlier. :)

LET'S LOVE HIM AND BABY PRINCESS... FOREVER! :x

Guest destinyneo

Teuk look very sure tat sora will not turn up, can I say they were together the night before? Human being nature, if u r looking forward for someone to turn up, some how u will look ard for tat person but for his case, he did not so he is very sure tat his baby princess will not turn up. And also with his slight swollen eyes bag, maybe they were hugging and crying last night jus like the last episode. Haha delusion mode, ignore me if dun agree with me...