[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I hardly worked today because i was glued to my phone.. Always refreshing my twitter so i can be updated.. Fortunately, my boss didn't see me.. :)) Anyway, continuing my random thoughts.... JS is really humble.. Bowing to everyone.. Almost made me get teary-eyed when i saw that bowing pic of his.. But i'm relatively happy that he has enlisted already and we can start with the countdown of his discharge.. He'll be gone for 21months but after that, he'll forever be with his other half.. :D

@playerkbd as I was reading your post one thing has caught my attention about Sora.

. She went to Han River Park in the middle of the night to practice screaming and kicking her legs just to get into Ha Chun Hwa's spirit (her role in Sunny). Since her house is near to Han River Park, she just naturally went there to practice during midnight and didn't even feel afraid at all.

1st hint from LDW and Boom ( Strong Heart )

In episode 142 part 6 Leeteuk seems to know a lot about han river park especially the timing where there not much people on it. Boom also said in this episode that LT bought a van recently. As what kwanghee said in this episode Idol buys a car in order for them to date. We all know that boom and leeteuk are close ( LT might not have bought a van but boom just given a hint of buying it recently meaning Leeteuk is dating recently ) ( new van recently = new girfriend recently dating)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1QunKsmnBsx6D3iU4i

starts at 8:48-9:08

It was said that her house is near to Han River park and I remembered episode 142 of strong heart part 7 where Lee Dong Wook was teasing Leeteuk. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1ZHEvgOvSbuHU3iVJl

hint start at 3:10-3:11

Lee Dong Wook : Leeteuk seems to date in Han River Quite often.

Boom : I told you he got a new van ( new van = new girlfriend )

In my thoughts about boom hint is like this..Since kwanghee referred in this episode that idols buy car for dating because if they are not dating they can use the company car with their managers but if idol start to date secretly they have to be alone with their girlfriend. So when Boom told LDW that LT just bought a new van recently he was referring that LT just got a girlfriend recently. LDW said that LT seems to date in han river,Then Boom repeated again to LDW ( I told you he got a new van ) meaning he got a new girlfriend.

FD's if you want to find hints about them it will be from other people also but it will not be directly said instead they will use random words in order for the other person to understand it and not for the media or netizens. When Boom said that LDW understand what it means.If my memory serves me right the taping of this episode was after the fiming of DC on the han river pool ( july )..If boom said that van was recently i feel that relationship or dating was recently which coincides on the skinshipof the 2 in swimming episode..

If you noticed that Boom and LDW also had made a hint about LT when he discussed about his event for his girlfriend.

2nd hint from LDW ( October 3,2012 )

On Strong Heart, Leeteuk revealed that the best event he's ever done is becoming his previous girlfriend's private DJ in the car. He would change the gift according to her age. He would read "submissions" from listeners and read her a letter. Then he would give her a present from the trunk.

Shin DongYeop asked, "how many people did you do this on?" and Leeteuk replied "4"

Lee Teuk said "Based on their age, I will give the same number of birthday present"

Lee Dong Wook asked "If [she is] 23 years old?"

Lee Teuk: "Then I will give 23 birthday presents"

Shin Donyeop: "That means you won't date someone older?"

LDW seems to drop the hint on the age of Sora as well as Shin Donyeop who also drop a hint of LT dating a younger lady. I don't know if others will think if I am delusional but with the clock of Sora in LT's room and the peppero picture given by Sora to LT which he posted on the twitter it only confirms that they are couple. I always read between the lines the hint about them because no one will drop a straight answer from the people around them since relationship for idols are not allowed.

• Like 1

playerkbd said:

mywebfoot

said:

About [Mirror Journey]:

Written as an interactive, non-linear journey via words, song and images, we get to journey with two people who have to navigate through these years apart, with little more to work with than a fragile beginning. It doesn’t matter what order you read these posts in, because time can loop in on itself and life reflects life. What we know about today is shaped by tomorrow as much as it is shaped by yesterday. 

Instructions:

Click on this link, http://mirrorjourney.tumblr.com, and when prompted, enter the password ‘mirror’.

As always, thank you in advance for reading. Please let me know if you encounter any difficulties.

Guest mywebfoot

@playerkbd @josan @jerqu
It's an honor to hear your feedback, it really is. #becauseofteukso, no?

@josan - wow, really? that makes me happy. I rediscovered my love of writing in DC land as well!@jerqu - that's a new thought. I like it! No, the mirror theme was used to talk about reflection, brokenness and pain. And the journey was the positive aspect, that when things are broken it doesn't mean you can't get through it via seeing through and seeing by. @playerkbd isn't Ryeowook amazing? That was a LIVE performance. 

Photo : [301012 - PHOTO] Les managers des Super Junior ont laissé des messages pour Leeteuk. [Cr. SMTOWNGLOBAL]
Hello Friends DC.I found this photo on facebook (the french line elf).Just before leaving the army, they made this photo, Kangmin made ​​the sign double V and Yesung made a simple V sign. For our couple? Perhaps?Good evening friends DC.

mywebfoot said: @playerkbd @josan @jerqu
It's an honor to hear your feedback, it really is. #becauseofteukso, no?

@josan - wow, really? that makes me happy. I rediscovered my love of writing in DC land as well!@jerqu - that's a new thought. I like it! No, the mirror theme was used to talk about reflection, brokenness and pain. And the journey was the positive aspect, that when things are broken it doesn't mean you can't get through it via seeing through and seeing by. @playerkbd isn't Ryeowook amazing? That was a LIVE performance. 

Kang Sora just Tweeted....Looking at her face makes me sad again +_+

6m Kang So-ra Kang So-ra @reveramess

11월이 코앞이라니 세상에ㅜㅜ 오늘부터 본격추위! 겁난다.. ㄷㄷㄷ.. pic.twitter.com/Nwccb9Bv

Embedded image permalink

Google Translate:

November is just around the corner. Oberman today in earnest from the cold! I am afraid ..C c c

I love how the  SJ MOdERAToR replies:

9m ♔SUP3RJUNIOR ♔SUP3RJUNIOR @Sup3rJunior

@reveramess Missing your husband? @special1004 ?

Hello Fellow FDs,

Wow...kind of speechless right now. Having mix feelings right now. Firstly,

@k_craze: Dear, I have followed you on Twitter. My twitter is the same as my ID here. (.^_^)

@playerkbd: Awesome video, I shall hand over the FMVs to you now. ㅋㅋㅋ

Secondly (trying not to be too emotional right now), a sincere thank you to all FDs here at Soompi. Big dimple hugs for all. Thank you for making this my second home and all being so wonderful...Seeing Mr. Park Jungsu enter military with a bright smile makes me happy. If he'd cried, I think I would have teared up at work. But good thing he stayed strong! Awesome Mr. Leeteuk/Park Jungsu!

To be honest, I'm not a SuperJunior fan nor and E.L.F. either, but I am now proud to say that I AM OFFICIALLY A LEETEUK/PARK JUNGSU FAN, as he has showed great leadership over SJ's hard 7 years.  I remember first hearing about SJ back when I was in university but wasn't really too into K-Pop back then. If I would have known there was such an awesome member (not to mention a LEADER) among them, I think I would have become an ELF or ANGEL by now. Well, it's not too late to become a fan right? :)  However, I will remain as not an ELF nor Angel, but a true FD that will support both Mr. Leeteuk / Park Jungsu and Miss Kang Sora. No matter what they do or where they go, I will always support them and respect whatever they do. To Leeteuk/Park Jungsu and Kang Sora, thank you for making me a strong believer in FATE, making me see how two people can be so true and real to each other and last by not least -- always making my cheeks ascend to heaven. Thank you! :x :x :x

Although the number "21" seems like a big number, but with FAITH in our couple -- I believe we, FDs will be able to hold hand in hand (not physically of course since we're from different parts of the world :P ) to withstand this time of (approx.) 1yr 8 months 24 days/ 21 months/ 632 days / 90 weeks / 15,168 hrs / 910,080 mins / 54,604,800 secs [ ;) @mywebfoot] together and wait for Teukie's return and his big announcement. However, we shall all wait, not sadly, not impatiently, not tearfully, but happily for his return. We shall all conquer these 21 months with a bright smile just like what Teukie did today. 

Hence, fellow FDs, are you ready for the Happy Countdown of D-632? (well D-631 on my side of the world. :)) ) Because, I have started my countdown. :) :) :) kekeke.

Meanwhile, I will be working on some JUST4FUN comics of each episode of WGM with a touch of laziness ㅋㅋㅋ(taking my time slowly to do them). My aim (hopefully, given my ID here) is to release one or two episode(s) per month for the next 21 months. 31 Eps of TeukSora, 1 or 2 Eps per month, that ought to do that trick right? It'll be happy waiting. As for FMVs...maybe when the kick comes in. LOL. So @playerkbd, it's gonna be up to you now. FIGHTING!!! ;) I also highly encourage other lurking FDs to come out and join our spazzing.

@shymaldita28: Thank you for always giving us all your wonderful insights.

@jerqu: when is your next chapter coming out?

To all other FDs: Once again, a big thank you   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

[i shouldn't be lazy and should try to learn Hangul during these 21 months. lol. Hope I am as determine as Teukie. :P Kindly forgive my long post and hope there's not much typos.]

FIGHTING FDs!!!!

Sora twitter update:
Kang So-raKang So-ra ‏@reveramess

11월이 코앞이라니 세상에ㅜㅜ 오늘부터 본격추위! 겁난다.. ㄷㄷㄷ..

looks like she's been crying too.. look at her eyes.... :( Sora-ra , stay strong!!!!
google translate:
November is just around the corner. Oberman today ㅜ ㅜ in earnest from the cold! i am afraid c c .
sorry, didn't realized @jerqu already posted it.. ;)
lazyme2day said:

Hello Fellow FDs,

Wow...kind of speechless right now. Having mix feelings right now. Firstly,

@k_craze: Dear, I have followed you on Twitter. My twitter is the same as my ID here. (.^_^)

@playerkbd: Awesome video, I shall hand over the FMVs to you now. ㅋㅋㅋ

Secondly (trying not to be too emotional right now), a sincere thank you to all FDs here at Soompi. Big dimple hugs for all. Thank you for making this my second home and all being so wonderful...Seeing Mr. Park Jungsu enter military with a bright smile makes me happy. If he'd cried, I think I would have teared up at work. But good thing he stayed strong! Awesome Mr. Leeteuk/Park Jungsu!

Hence, fellow FDs, are you ready for the Happy Countdown of D-632? (well D-631 on my side of the world. :)) ) Because, I have started my countdown. :) :) :) kekeke.

Meanwhile, I will be working on some JUST4FUN comics of each episode of WGM with a touch of laziness ㅋㅋㅋ(taking my time slowly to do them). My aim (hopefully, given my ID here) is to release one or two episode(s) per month for the next 21 months. 31 Eps of TeukSora, 1 or 2 Eps per month, that ought to do that trick right? It'll be happy waiting. As for FMVs...maybe when the kick comes in. LOL. So @playerkbd, it's gonna be up to you now. FIGHTING!!! ;) I also highly encourage other lurking FDs to come out and join our spazzing.

@shymaldita28: Thank you for always giving us all your wonderful insights.

@jerqu: when is your next chapter coming out?

To all other FDs: Once again, a big thank you   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

[i shouldn't be lazy and should try to learn Hangul during these 21 months. lol. Hope I am as determine as Teukie. :P Kindly forgive my long post and hope there's not much typos.]

FIGHTING FDs!!!!

Sleep doesn't seem to come by so i'll post one more.

@lazyme2day your post reminds me of a song. Seasons of love. Only the numbers are different.

525600 minutes, how do we measure, measure a year?

Maybe we should change the numbers? But then the song said how about measuring it by love. How about make it as a theme while waiting for PJS. Hahaha! =)) =)) =))

Sorry! That's what happen to an FD unable to sleep. Bugging the thread & trolling. Since PJS wont be around, I'll miss the trolling & poll of fellow FDs on twitter to PJS.

lazyme2day said:

@playerkbd: Thanks, but I think you will soon exceed me. kekeke. FIGHTING!!! Yes, I will be working on the comics while rewatching WGM for the first time ever from the beginning. I just hope all FDs will often come to this home during this time period. (LOVE U ALL!!!) And yes, handling the constructions of buildings for Malonowa Land is another task on my list. Wow, thinking about it...I have a lot to work on. What have I got myself into? ㅋㅋㅋ So Jerqu's fanfic is up already? Goodie good good. I will also be spending some time to read fanfics from other FDs. Now, I wish there's more than 24hr in a day :P =))

I just found this new video link regarding Sora malfunction wardrobe. When I watch this I got scared on her dress all along I thought it was only small hole but it ended up totally damaged on then zipper.Luckily she has her presence of mind and this link was called tag story. If you open her link you can see that LT enlistment video was tagged on her story on the right side..Only This I feel happy..Oh by the way I hate the lady who was next to her on the carpet she simply smiled on Sora's wardrobe malfunction. I wonder who was that lady. I love the fans here at first they were all shouting with happiness but when Sora accidentally tripped all of them were quiet .

http://www.tagstory.com/video/100450782

Tonight was the 49th Daejoong Awards but Sora is not on that event. I guess she is at home only today.

lazyme2day said: playerkbd said: lazyme2day said:

@playerkbd: Thanks, but I think you will soon exceed me. kekeke. FIGHTING!!! Yes, I will be working on the comics while rewatching WGM for the first time ever from the beginning. I just hope all FDs will often come to this home during this time period. (LOVE U ALL!!!) And yes, handling the constructions of buildings for Malonowa Land is another task on my list. Wow, thinking about it...I have a lot to work on. What have I got myself into? ㅋㅋㅋ So Jerqu's fanfic is up already? Goodie good good. I will also be spending some time to read fanfics from other FDs. Now, I wish there's more than 24hr in a day :P =))