[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest felv1329

taey14 said: ice308 said: Referring to Sora as his "Other half" instead of "wife" is much better... Because that means she is a part of him and he can't be whole without her.. :) About the kiss, i agree with @mywebfoot.. LT's upper lip is on Sora's lower lip.. A true kiss is a misaligned one.. ;)

@mywebfoot I was going to set InHyun couple as a sample about the kiss but I'm not sure if it's alright to mention other ship coz we had an issue about it as well, about JHW kissing YIN's lower lip rather than a full one..kekeke.. I may have mentioned it before, the feeling I had when we were speculating about InHyun becoming a real couple is the same with TeukSo...call it a hunch/instinct but I had the same feeling, I even thought hard about joining this ship/thread 'coz I felt like I'm betraying my other one but I can't help but support these two same as I supported and believed InHyun. After this last episode..I know their real, there's no denying it..
I agree with other FD's, those who still think that the kiss is scripted are in denial..
edit: If it was scripted, surely the PD would have asked them for a retake  and do a "perfect kiss" rather than a "mismatched kiss"..

mywebfoot said: (non-kissing FDs close your eyes!!!) :))

@k_craze Nooooo. I don't agree with 'only on the chin'. Sorry! Unless the couple are full on french kissing, it's never a full on lip for lip match for a good kiss. He's not kissing her chin, he's kissing her lower lip, which kinda makes sense if you think about it. The most intimate close mouthed kiss possible is one with lips MISaligned, not perfectly aligned. 
*facepalm* now I sound like some Ahjumma Pervert. Lost my innocence here!!!
I do agree it looks a little bit 'wrong' and the reason is because Sora did not kiss back. If she had pursed her lips too, I guarantee it would have much hotter.
Watch the reel -> real couple from Queen InHyun's man for an example!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jizufod5Dhk&feature=fvwrel

Guest robinblue91

mywebfoot

said:

josan

said: I agree that this episode is more of a declaration of how they are important to each other. Also, this confirms the previous theories that leeteuk is holding back his feelings because he isn't sure of how sora feels for him. But when she started to show how she feels about him, he started to gain confidence. I think this last episode by far is the biggest confirmation that leeteuk is waiting for, that sora feels the same. That confirmation led him to endless v's and kiss sign right after they wrap up the show.

And the kiss is on the lips, like

@mywebfoot

said, he's kissing her lower lip while sora is kissing his upper lip.

Btw the first song is knock knock by lenka. The song that describes a love journey.

I've watched this part repeatedly and i think he spoke "saranghae" silently while he was looking at her. and spoke "kalke" as he was pulling his sleeves as he pick up his box.

No matter what... I still believe in Teukso and would wait for LT's confirmation in the following days.

Sora was wearing her ring on her right thumb.. She has been wearing it on a necklace but she wore it now on her thumb.. She was also wearing the bracelet that LT gave her.. :) I'm so excited to see the english sub.. And the unseen footages that MBC will post.. :)

Finally I'm home and done with my errands!  This thread moved so fast that when woke up at 4:00 a.m. this morning to get an update, FDs have already consumed 5 pages.  So Happy!!

I cried - non-stop - but I cried because I am so happy for them.  I cried more for LeeTeuk because he seems the more affected or more emotional than 'the other half'.  I applaud you Park JungSoo - hugs too - and you gain more points for respect from me!  You are not 'the man' but 'a man' to be able to say and do what you feel.  Like what he said, he was Park JungSoo while being with Kang Sora in WGM - not the leader of SuJu, LeeTeuk.  So brave!!

To quote LeeTeuk at the backroom interview:  I want to be her feet so we can walk together - what does this statement mean?  Park JungSoo had already curved the stone - this is a commitment.  Why give a gift to someone that symbolizes being or walking together when it is going to be your last day being together with that someone?  That's because LeeTeuk is looking miles ahead - that is what he is planning to do with Sora.

That is not their first kiss - if it was, LT would be awkward and asked Sora if he can kiss her.  He said boo-boo - and then proceeded - where Sora offered her lips.  It became so natural.  Yes, like a boyfriend telling his girlfriend - 'give me a kiss' - been there - done that!!

LeeTeuk's message to Sora stuck at the window:  I noticed how Sora collected all the pieces but left the last piece that says ' it is real - I love you with my heart".  She left it at the bottom of all the questions that was posted by LT - questions from the fans - and now she left the answer at the bottom - to all our questions.

Haters have surfaced real early; kiss scripted?  better! that means they practiced for a long time.  My message to the haters/bashers:  this episode is for all of you!  Just like one FD posted earlier - LT must be saying 'she is my girl and I have the right to kiss her'

Two hugs - first hug we know both were crying - Sora tried to let loose but LT hugged her more while caressing her hair.  Why do the second hug?  I'm sure he hesitated on the first hug if he should kiss her on television or not - and his heart told him - "the hell with the cameras and the antis - she belongs to me and I don't care what everyone thinks."

Like what @Hanyi said - the reality starts at 6:15pm- when the cameras stop focusing on them.  The testing period starts or has already started for both of them (since this episode was filmed a while ago). 

I was right all along about these two - the v-signs; the individual tweets, etc.  are proof enough that they have each other.  I see LeeTeuk as a very responsible leader of a big group, and I trust that with the bold moves on this last episode, he is taking responsibility also.  

I am quite angry and thankful to MBC though - thankful that they paired these two lovely people, angry and thankful for the labor union strike, for if it were not for the strike that made these two separate from each other, they wouldn't be able to realize their feelings for each other.

@k_craze - how is it going with the kissing practice?

so the two FDs - a co-pervert ahjumma @k_craze and the one who just lost her innocence @mywebfoot are doing fine talking 'dusty' without me!! 

Thank you everyone for posting everything non-stop for us who were not able to watch the live streaming - everything much appreciated.  And of course, the in-house translator @Hanyi - you all rock!!

WGM MCs - speechless - and I think one guest was teary-eyed too.  One thing I know, of all the MCs, Jake is the one who really adores this couple - he's got good comments about them since day 1.

taey14 said: heartbreak_warfare22 said: taey14 said:
AnneDee07
said: i don't know if anyone notice this.
but after the kiss, LT actually said something to SR.
we, of course won't be able to hear it because of the BGM but we can see his lips moving, saying "saranghae" to SR.
just like what he did during their wedding photo-shoot.
here's the cut (0.08-0.13). correct me if i'm wrong:

Yes, whoever said it earlier - THE BEST GOODBYE EPISODE  in WGM.  I love JoongBo but HwangBo held it up because of the antis - but KHJ suggested they hug - another idol who didn't seem to care about what the antis say.

MBC - you can shove your new couples in that village - I could care less - and I'm sure some FDs feel the same way too.

I'm sure LT's dongsaengs knew about this already - and SM is probably not joking about pulling them together.  Proof that SJ members knew about their relationship is the tweets from LT, SiWon and KangIn about them playing basketball at the wee hours of the morning.  Like what I said, LT is sending a message to someone he is being a good boy(friend) and had his dongsaengs back him up.

Let us not wait for Sora or expect Sora to reconfirm whatever LT had said; it is proper that LT does the talking - if Sora confirms it, then the antis would be saying she is advertising it because it is LT, the leader of SuJu. Her letter saying "I am now your fan, your friend, who will always be by your side to protect you" is her statement or confirmation of their relationship.

@mywebfoot, i was referring to the v signs right after their last filming. see, during the time they were filming, we could only speculate.  there is a possibility that they were doing it just for the show.  but when they stopped filming, he still keep doing the signs, and as @robinblue91 put it, he got addicted. 

Guest k_craze

@mywebfoot @malonawa @ice308. #becauseofteuksora I decided not to practice kissing but watched the Chinese sub link that @hanyi shared. Teuksora is more attractive than my husbands lips, anyway I am a prude when it comes to kissing, exchanging saliva is not my style. Oops, underage better not try this! =))

actually using my limited skills, At first I wanted to share their dialogue word for word but at the end of the show, I think FDs should wait for eng sub and watched for yourself cause after watching a few times, this episode is just so sweet.

LT gift of shoes have such deep meaning, he told Sora that life is full of ups and downs and treacherous and he would like to walk the path with her. At the back room interview, LT said that he wanted Sora to remember him whenever she walked with these shoes and that he hoped that he can walk together with her, I felt that this is another promise from LT to Sora. Actually I think Korea also shared Chinese culture cause Sora said at first she wanted to tease him about why he gifted shoes, and if he is thinking of straying (Chinese belief is that if you gift shoes to your partner, the person who gift the shoes will most likely stray or the couple will breakup.) but decided not to, cause LT is sincere about the meaning of gifting the shoes. At the end, when Sora said they can't see each other now, LT really said that They can still continue to meet, but Sora did not reply to that but said that he should leave first and that she will stay behind. The back room interview Sora said usually the strong one will stay behind but she is not strong, and felt that if she cried while leaving the one who stayed behind will feel sad, so out of concern for LT she decided she should be the one staying behind.

Guest AnneDee07

TO.너무나도 사랑스러운 내 반쪽 소라에 게... 우리가 만난 작년9월. 굉장히 추운날이었는 데... 이제 더운 여름도 지나가고 우리가 만났던 그 계절이 오고 있는걸 보니 까 시간 참 빠르구나 느끼는거 같아. 살아가면서 누군가를 처음 만날때 그렇게 많이 긴장하고 떨었던적은 처음이었던거 같아. 비록 우리가 많이 함께 하고 많이 볼 순 없 었지만 서로 마음을 느낄 수 있었던거 같아. 세상에 저렇게 아름다운 여자도 있구나 하 면서 정신 못 차렸던거 같아. 늘 우리 만나는 날만 기다렸고 어떻게하면 소라가 한번더 웃고 행복해질수 있을까 하는 생각 에 늘 행복한 고민으로 하루하루 보냈던거 같 아. 시간이 이렇게 빨리 갈줄 알았다면 더 많이 표현해주고 더 많이 사랑해줄걸 하고 후회가 들더라 고... 소라 가슴속에 오랜 시간이 흘러도 예쁘고 소중한 추억으로 남았으면 좋겠어... 소라남편이 이특이다 했을때 어땠어?? 나한테는 너무 과분한 여자구나 생각했거 든. 내가 좀더 멋있고 키도 크고 진득하고 그랬으면 좋았을텐데 이렇게 부족한 남편을 늘 최고라고 칭찬해 주고 노력하는 모습이 너무 고마웠고 감사했어!! 남편 많이 아껴주고 챙겨줘서 고마워요 이별이란말 정말 싫은데 사랑하는 사람들만이 할수 있는 특권이래. 나없이도 늘 아프지 말구 건강하고 많이 웃 기 맛있는 것도 밥도 잘 챙겨먹고 가끔 내생각도 많이 해주기^______^ 강소라 라는 사람이 내 부인으로 그리고 한 여자로 예쁜 추억을 함께 해줘서 고마워!! 진심이었어... 사랑해!! -특신랑- 눈이 빠질뻔했네여... http://tl.gd/j7b4hc · Reply Report post (?)

Guest gfuni001

I come out of lurker mode after coming across the live stream link for the episode from this thread thanks fellow FDs. Can't wait for the subs to see what they both said to each other. I started late with watching this couple, but I don't regret the time spent watching (and rewatching) their episodes. That kiss had no feel of a first kiss at all. Seeing how shy and nervous they were whenever they brought up the topic of a kiss, the way LT took her in his hands and kissed her was so natural. I will pray that they stay strong for the next 2 years while he serves. DC FIGHTING!

Guest k_craze

robinblue91 said:

mywebfoot

said:

josan

said: I agree that this episode is more of a declaration of how they are important to each other. Also, this confirms the previous theories that leeteuk is holding back his feelings because he isn't sure of how sora feels for him. But when she started to show how she feels about him, he started to gain confidence. I think this last episode by far is the biggest confirmation that leeteuk is waiting for, that sora feels the same. That confirmation led him to endless v's and kiss sign right after they wrap up the show.

And the kiss is on the lips, like

@mywebfoot

said, he's kissing her lower lip while sora is kissing his upper lip.

Btw the first song is knock knock by lenka. The song that describes a love journey.

viyra said:

Finally I'm home and done with my errands!  This thread moved so fast that when woke up at 4:00 a.m. this morning to get an update, FDs have already consumed 5 pages.  So Happy!!

I cried - non-stop - but I cried because I am so happy for them.  I cried more for LeeTeuk because he seems the more affected or more emotional than 'the other half'.  I applaud you Park JungSoo - hugs too - and you gain more points for respect from me!  You are not 'the man' but 'a man' to be able to say and do what you feel.  Like what he said, he was Park JungSoo while being with Kang Sora in WGM - not the leader of SuJu, LeeTeuk.  So brave!!

To quote LeeTeuk at the backroom interview:  I want to be her feet so we can walk together - what does this statement mean?  Park JungSoo had already curved the stone - this is a commitment.  Why give a gift to someone that symbolizes being or walking together when it is going to be your last day being together with that someone?  That's because LeeTeuk is looking miles ahead - that is what he is planning to do with Sora.

That is not their first kiss - if it was, LT would be awkward and asked Sora if he can kiss her.  He said boo-boo - and then proceeded - where Sora offered her lips.  It became so natural.  Yes, like a boyfriend telling his girlfriend - 'give me a kiss' - been there - done that!!

LeeTeuk's message to Sora stuck at the window:  I noticed how Sora collected all the pieces but left the last piece that says ' it is real - I love you with my heart".  She left it at the bottom of all the questions that was posted by LT - questions from the fans - and now she left the answer at the bottom - to all our questions.

Haters have surfaced real early; kiss scripted?  better! that means they practiced for a long time.  My message to the haters/bashers:  this episode is for all of you!  Just like one FD posted earlier - LT must be saying 'she is my girl and I have the right to kiss her'

Two hugs - first hug we know both were crying - Sora tried to let loose but LT hugged her more while caressing her hair.  Why do the second hug?  I'm sure he hesitated on the first hug if he should kiss her on television or not - and his heart told him - "the hell with the cameras and the antis - she belongs to me and I don't care what everyone thinks."

Like what @Hanyi said - the reality starts at 6:15pm- when the cameras stop focusing on them.  The testing period starts or has already started for both of them (since this episode was filmed a while ago). 

I was right all along about these two - the v-signs; the individual tweets, etc.  are proof enough that they have each other.  I see LeeTeuk as a very responsible leader of a big group, and I trust that with the bold moves on this last episode, he is taking responsibility also.  

I am quite angry and thankful to MBC though - thankful that they paired these two lovely people, angry and thankful for the labor union strike, for if it were not for the strike that made these two separate from each other, they wouldn't be able to realize their feelings for each other.

@k_craze - how is it going with the kissing practice?

so the two FDs - a co-pervert ahjumma @k_craze and the one who just lost her innocence @mywebfoot are doing fine talking 'dusty' without me!! 

Thank you everyone for posting everything non-stop for us who were not able to watch the live streaming - everything much appreciated.  And of course, the in-house translator @Hanyi - you all rock!!

WGM MCs - speechless - and I think one guest was teary-eyed too.  One thing I know, of all the MCs, Jake is the one who really adores this couple - he's got good comments about them since day 1.

I just went to LT tumblr to check and saw the kiss pictures there..I'm super happy to know that most of them are happy to see LT kissing Sora, I guess some has understand him as well.. They continue the supoort not only for LT but Sora as well..I never expect the final episode to be daebak ( THE BEST ) on the internet as of today..

I re-watched and cried again - their goodbye is just so sweet.  Once again, they showed us why we love them!! 

@k_craze - to some Filipinos, when you give shoes, slippers or socks to somebody, you should ask the recipient for a payment, or some change to make him/her feel like he/she buying the gift - so that takes away the saying 'when you give shoes, etc. as a gift, the recipient will kick you out' - so it is a tradition to make the recipient give the giver any amount of money.  But I will ignore that belief since LT has his own belief and reason for giving her a pair of shoes - he's got the same one for himself anyway.

I re-watched LT's statement after the kiss - he definitely said "saranghae' and then said kai-ke or goodbye. 

Anyone noticed the DC chorus again after they put their shoes on and put their feet on the table?  Why do they say the same thing always?

I was so touched, even the MCs how they were able to keep those mementos - and they even have an album of their pictures taken while filming.  These two have started preparing themselves together from the time they met - and I am sure they would continue what they started.  God Bless These Two Beautiful people!!