[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

2012 Korean Music Wave Festival’ in Incheon canceled + fans of Super Junior’s Leeteuk concerned http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/2012-korean-music-wave-festival-in-incheon-canceled-fans-of-super-juniors-leeteuk-concerned via:allkpop

Guest elainesaw

For those who understand chinese ! It's the full translation of Teuk's letter for Sora..MBC didn't shared all out !credit:baidu teukso
第一张:送给 我非常爱着的 我的另一半素拉。我们相见的那个九月 天气很冷... ...
第二张:虽然那段时间我们无法经常相见,但是彼此都能够感受到对方的思念。
第三张:与你相处了这么长时间的那些紧张的心情,就好像初次见面。
第四张:原来世界上真的有这么漂亮的女人,那时的我怕自己无法拥有你,盼着两人的相见
第五张:不知道该如何看到你的嫣然一笑,常常怀着幸福的感觉度过了每一天。
第六张:却不知... 时间如梭,感觉还有很多能让你幸福的、开心的事都还没有完成。
第七张:不管多久之后,都希望素拉都能够记起那些美丽的难忘的瞬间是我最大的心愿。
第八张:知道利特是你的老公的时候,你感觉怎么样?当时美丽的你对我来说,很遥远。
第九张:如果当时的我能够更帅一点、更高一点、更结实一点的话或许会让你更加喜欢我。
第十张:相比之下我是这样的无能,但是你还时常的夸赞我说我是最棒的、认真努力地样子 很帅、我真的很感谢你,你能够如此的鼓励我。
第十一张:虽然很讨厌说出离别的话,但是这好像是只有相爱的人才能拥有的特权。
第十二张:希望在没有我在你身边的时候,还能够健健康康、开心的笑、按时吃饭、顺便多想一想我。
第十三张:谢谢你如此的心疼和照顾身为你老公的我。
第十四张:我对你是真心的... ... 我爱你!! 
—利特老公

Guest k_craze

eng sub not out? writing this using mobile which i hate tbe most so bear with typo, sora gave two stones, LT july,birthstone which is ruby n sora feb birthstone which is purple crystal, why give her birthstone as well fds will agree that it is her way to tell LT that she will always b at his side n inseparable, with thos info happy dpazzing

Guest robinblue91

The missing earnings! 
tumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no1_250.png  tumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no2_250.pngtumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no3_250.png  tumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no4_250.pngtumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no5_250.png  tumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no6_250.pngsource: http://chiyokosadness.tumblr.com/
He wasn't wearing it from start but after they take selca they make their appearance when they are talking about past meetings and soon after that they disappear and then they make their re-appearance after sora gives him gift!and and and he wore it on his left ear only! makes me wonder who has on other earnings!
you can compare the above timing in this video!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjYqkw_hGEU&feature=youtu.be
bad bad bad editing! so the recalling was done after the sora gave gift??? hmm! 

Guest robinblue91

just saw the it again! its not just once that earnings disappear n appear but twice! wah! MBC wah! anyways...!but  Thanks to all FDs for their analysis and sharings! this forums makes my day! Love for DC! 

robinblue91 said: The missing earnings! 
tumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no1_250.png  tumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no2_250.pngtumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no3_250.png  tumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no4_250.pngtumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no5_250.png  tumblr_ma2edxrBra1rcsj9no6_250.pngsource: http://chiyokosadness.tumblr.com/
He wasn't wearing it from start but after they take selca they make their appearance when they are talking about past meetings and soon after that they disappear and then they make their re-appearance after sora gives him gift!and and and he wore it on his left ear only! makes me wonder who has on other earnings!
you can compare the above timing in this video!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjYqkw_hGEU&feature=youtu.be
bad bad bad editing! so the recalling was done after the sora gave gift??? hmm! 

I love Leeteuk's letter.. aside from the saranghae part (which is a bullseye), i loved that he said he always longed for the day they could meet and that he's always thinking on how to make her smile more.. That means he misses her and that he wants her to be happy always.. He also mentioned something about the privilege of being in love.. Is this telling us something or what? :D because he could have just referred to themselves as being a couple (in wgm) that would have been safer, right? :D also, him asking her to think about him.. Well, that means he doesn't want Sora to forget him (don't worry, she won't forget you.. Just like us.. :D).. I can't wait to watch the english sub... Although the important parts have already been translated. :D

Here I go again trying to spam the thread - sorry but can't help it; got to post this before I go to bed.  I woke up at 4:00a.m.today because of Dimple Couple and it is now almost 11:00 p.m.  Need to get energized for a Sunday morning jog or tennis - depending on the mood.

Anyway, when LT kissed Sora (or should I say, when LT and SR kissed), I want to say whatever they have - whatever they were feeling - is now sealed with a kiss.  In this regard, I am sharing this video - and I would like to invite FDs who wants to elaborate on each line of the song - make your own imaginations.

Have fun and see you all in the morning - at the same location - at the Fighting Dimple House!!

Was watching the episode again and again.... was suddenly thinking.... Though in Asian cultures, giving shoes to a person means to send the person off... But that is only when the shoes are given to that person only. We are talking about COUPLE shoes here.... Never ever gave that any thoughts... So having couple shoes as gifts means to walk the journey with this special someone no matter how difficult the journey could be... Isn't that the best gift ever? Plus I guess leeteuk must have remember sora's shoe size when they were playing with their feets by the swimming pool.... These two are always sparing thoughtsfor others...maybe now OTHERS should start sparing a thought for them and give them your sincerest blessing.... This episode really shows how much emotional turmoil both of them have been put through in this WGM variety show that those senseless ones effortlessly thought it was scripted and easy to be part of it.

Guest k_craze

Is Eng sub out yet? I wonder if I shd share the dialogue? Anyway while going through the trans that I wrote there is a part I find noteworthy, if I translated what I saw on Chinese sub. After gifting LT the birthstones for July and Feb, she wanted to read her letter, LT asked her to tell him if the content is sad. SR said it is not sad, it is about OUR FUTURE DIRECTION. LT said that's good, And he think he should prepare a tissue just in case it is too sad.

Like what is shared about his back room interview about him being real, but what he doesn't know that Sora is being real too and he thought he is too selfish the whole time. My personal thought is that he said that not thinking that he doesn't know but like how his letter to Sora, is like not a Farewell letter but more like ASKING HER TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HERSELF WHILE WAITING FOR HIM and for that he felt that HE IS SELFISH.

like how @viyra said, mc jake and MC Misun are their best cheerleader, when Eng sub comes please notice what these two said, MIsun at the start said that I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PAIR.

I think their love just radiate that it is hard not to ship them as the guest MC got affected by them as well. The lady guest is crying and the male guest observed after LT immediately noticed Sora new style and he said YES! THAT IS WHEN THEY BOTH KNOW EACH OTHER WELL. Saturdays will never be the same for me, I had a lot on my mind but I hope to wait till I have my desktop tomorrow. Meanwhile happy spazzing.

Guest ary1004

i'm trying to set my mind and heart straight and stop being a crying baby so this is what i did

[edited + screencaps]

MISSING-EARING MYSTERY (what case number is this? i missed so much discussion already T.T)

(the one in blue is after he got the earing and it was spotted on his ear)

anyway, this is the sequence of yesterday's episode:

1 - Teuk wait for Sora + write/hide his post-it note letter

2 - Sora came - talk about her haircut (i think about how it was different from their camping date)

3 - talk+talk+talk, then wedding album arrive

4 - TeukSora going through their wedding album

5 - Taking out their full-of-memories items (i didnt see the couple bubble-mic)

6 - dividing the items to each of them (i dont know this but among couples i watched, they are the only one who divides their items...or did i watched others but forgot?)

7 - taking selca

8 - Teuk asks about the most memorial moment/date/memories (i need to admit, i dont know korean T.T but it's something which was the one she remember the most - hanyi/hiedi correct me please)..Sora's is the school date and teuk's are the school rooftop date (and in front of the radio station?)

81.jpg
>> the earing is on

82-dollnoredstring.jpg
>> Sora is holding a doll. i think that was part of the gift since they each got one (i take this back...i'm not pretty sure now, but still think of it...the doll wasnt there when they were dividing the items)
>> they're not holding/playing with the red string anymore (i believe it was put into the box after the divided their things)

9 - mute talking + BGM (focus on couple bear and blurry TeukSo)

9.jpg
>> no red string too..this maybe after they divide their items but before sora give her present (but i doubt that *scratching my head)...the sofa was clear when sora head to the room but we can see the heart pillow here - on Teuk's right)

10 - talk+talk+talk,+ Sora looking at Teuk and he ask her why. (but there's one scene where Teuk's moving his head and the earing was on. i think there are one or two parts that's going back and forth between before and after Sora give her gift in this scene.)

101-withredstring.jpg
>> he is playing with the red string again

102-redstringnoearing.jpg

103-noredstringslightlyifstarefocuslythe
>>now, the red string is missing again, and if we stare focusly in the video, we can slightly see the earing

104-theearing.jpg
>>and when he tilt his head, jjajang..the earing is there again...this is the scene that i'm talking about in my point above

11 - Sora stands up and go to the room, Teuk paste his post-note letter

12 - Sora came out from the room

13 - Sora gives Leeteuk her gift.

13.jpg

14 - Teuk's looking at the earing (i think i only saw two. so maybe either Sora already took her pair or she only bought one for each - if possible :P)133.jpg

132.jpg
>> the two earing

[Teuk wears his earing (i hope Sora's the one who put it on him)]

15 - Sora give+read her letter + the teary moment

15.jpg

151.jpg
>> the first (actual) time the earing was shown (my assumption only, of course)

16 - Teuk stands up and take out his present -> they wear the couple shoes -> dancing feet

17 - after Sora's interview, the sad face scene, looking at each other then cut into other scene where they each hold a doll

18 - the hug

now, the actual number 8 scene might be after Sora's letter (number 15) or after Teuk's present - before the hugs, where the sad face scene was from (number 16-17)
for me, i take the later
what do u think?

p/s: sorry that i didnt attached any pic..will do the screencaps after this ^^

Guest monmon16

viyra said:

Here I go again trying to spam the thread - sorry but can't help it; got to post this before I go to bed.  I woke up at 4:00a.m.today because of Dimple Couple and it is now almost 11:00 p.m.  Need to get energized for a Sunday morning jog or tennis - depending on the mood.

Anyway, when LT kissed Sora (or should I say, when LT and SR kissed), I want to say whatever they have - whatever they were feeling - is now sealed with a kiss.  In this regard, I am sharing this video - and I would like to invite FDs who wants to elaborate on each line of the song - make your own imaginations.

Have fun and see you all in the morning - at the same location - at the Fighting Dimple House!!

Guest thenewbie28

ary1004

said:

i'm trying to set my mind and heart straight and stop being a crying baby so this is what i did

[edited + screencaps]

MISSING-EARING MYSTERY (what case number is this? i missed so much discussion already T.T)

2 - Sora came - talk about her haircut (i think about how it was different from their camping date)

6 - dividing the items to each of them (i dont know this but among couples i watched, they are the only one who divides their items...or did i watched others but forgot?)

7 - taking selca

8 - Teuk asks about the most memorial moment/date/memories (i need to admit, i dont know korean T.T but it's something which was the one she remember the most - hanyi/hiedi correct me please)..Sora's is the school date and teuk's are the school rooftop date (and in front of the radio station?)

81.jpg
>> the earing is on

82-dollnoredstring.jpg
>> Sora is holding a doll. i think that was part of the gift since they each got one (i take this back...i'm not pretty sure now, but still think of it...the doll wasnt there when they were dividing the items)
>> they're not holding/playing with the red string anymore (i believe it was put into the box after the divided their things)

9.jpg
>> no red string too..this maybe after they divide their items but before sora give her present (but i doubt that *scratching my head)...the sofa was clear when sora head to the room but we can see the heart pillow here - on Teuk's right)

10 - talk+talk+talk,+ Sora looking at Teuk and he ask her why. (but there's one scene where Teuk's moving his head and the earing was on. i think there are one or two parts that's going back and forth between before and after Sora give her gift in this scene.)

101-withredstring.jpg

102-redstringnoearing.jpg

103-noredstringslightlyifstarefocuslythe
>>now, the red string is missing again, and if we stare focusly in the video, we can slightly see the earing

104-theearing.jpg
>>and when he tilt his head, jjajang..the earing is there again...this is the scene that i'm talking about in my point above

13.jpg

14 - Teuk's looking at the earing (i think i only saw two. so maybe either Sora already took her pair or she only bought one for each - if possible :P)133.jpg

132.jpg
>> the two earing

15.jpg

151.jpg

16 - Teuk stands up and take out his present -> they wear the couple shoes -> dancing feet

17 - after Sora's interview, the sad face scene, looking at each other then cut into other scene where they each hold a doll

18 - the hug

now, the actual number 8 scene might be after Sora's letter (number 15) or after Teuk's present - before the hugs, where the sad face scene was from (number 16-17)
for me, i take the later
what do u think?

Guest monmon16

ary1004 said: i'm trying to set my mind and heart straight and stop being a crying baby so this is what i did

[edited + screencaps]

7 - taking selca

>> the earing is on

14 - Teuk's looking at the earing (i think i only saw two. so maybe either Sora already took her pair or she only bought one for each - if possible :P)

>> the two earing

18 - the hug

for me, i take the later
what do u think?

Guest waiyee29

our beloved DC really touched my heart... after watching the last ep; even though I can't understand it; from their expression and their "last" kiss... I can't sleep... thinking and hoping they will be ONE as in REAL partner after WGM.  Hoping to hear good news on 14 Sep 12 from LT :) It will be better if LT can announce it sooner... dragging myself to work.... :(

sorry for my bla bla...