[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Thank you so much for all who came up with the explaination from Sora's Interview. I miss to watch it live but with this forum, i can always keep myself updated! Thanks a lot all :D
I just finished watching the interview and again with my very little knowledge of hangul, it seems that Sora is trying to make Leeteuk jealous again by saying "Teuk Oppa, i'm this kind of woman" replying to the MC's question that "man loves you (sora)" isn't it? Ahahaha... naughty Sora but i love you as always! :P (again, its based on my VERY limited knowledge in hangul so i might not be right at all. Waiting for the end sub if anybody kind enough to do it :) )
The eng sub is out for part two, going to watch it now. Ahh.. i'm fluttered to see much more positive comments now. We are FDs afterall! :D

Guest mee_ree

hai..FD's im newbie....:)
i love this couple...it's seem real to me....
based on sora interview ...  i heard she is sing this song....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arg-TuFxmq0...it makes me..delusional...
This song is like from the heartsorry or my english not well..just wanna shared what i fell...
thank you...

Guest sueis0702

Hi everybody so sad cannot see any video in my I pad....what's wrong with it I dont no. Have to switch to lap top now. Anyway thank you very much to all the comments here, I really appreciate to all your efforts to upload the video and so on. Looking forward to see more episode to came from our DC couple. The time now in my country is 11.00 pm ( Malaysia). Time to sleep. Have a nice day and see you all again here tomorrow. Saranghae ..

Guest AnneDee07

this is the song that sora sang in MBC Tv section. the lyrics is really meaningful. it seems like a story made for our DC. it may be depicted sora's feeling towards leeteuk. sora once said that all this while during her 22years of living she never feels real, but the moment she met leeteuk, that was the moment when her life become real ^^ happy listening and delusioning dear FDs. here's the lyrics for those who may not be able to watch the posted video.

Reality - Richard Sanderson

Met you by surprise, I didn't realize
That my life would change forever
Saw you standing there, I didn't know I cared
There was something special in the air.

Dreams are my reality
The only real kind of real fantasy
Illusions are a common thing
I try to live in dreams
It seems as if it's meant to be.

Dreams are my reality
A different kind of reality
I dream of loving in the night
And loving seems alright
Although it's only fantasy.

If you do exist, honey don't resist
Show me a new way of loving
Tell me that it's true
Show me what to do
I feel something special about you.

Dreams are my reality
The only kind of reality
Maybe my foolishness has past
And maybe now at last
I'll see how a real thing can be.

Dreams are my reality
A wonderous world where I like to be
I dream of holding you all night
And holding you seems right
Perhaps that's my reality.

Met you by surprise, I didn't realize
That my life would change forever
Tell me that it's true
Feelings that are cue
I feel something special about you.

Dreams are my reality
A wonderous world where I like to be
Illusions are a common thing
I try to live in dreams
Although it's only fantasy.

Dreams are my reality
I like to dream of you close to me
I dream of loving in the night
And loving you seems right
Perhaps that's my reality.

I just watched the entertainment interview and I just noticed Sora looked different - very pretty with no make-up!!  and not only that, she is blooming!

I think her mother tried to compare LT with her father when she said "it's so nice to have LeeTeuk-ssi as your husband, not like your father".   :))  maybe the father is the opposite of Park-seobang!!!

After reading the 'insight" article on FB, another thing was revealed to me: when Sora was writing their names on the sheet so they can ride the zip-wire, LT said "you are writing the real name" - it is more real to me now because the Nami Island date is between Park JungSoo and Kang Sora.  And so that's why while doing the word game, he said "I'm LeeTeuk the past husband of Kang Sora".

LT's cyworld - it says it all.  I don't know if they have started sharing their personal feelings with each other but these two looks very happy nowadays!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JUNG-SOO!!!

Guest myopiceyez4dc

hello everyone :) I can no longer contain my giddiness for this lovely couple and I needed a place to share it so that's why I'm here :xI've been lurking for a long time :)
btw, after i finished sora's section tv segment I rummaged youtube for "reality" and guess what video i bumped into..hehehe...

i thnk "reality" is also an OST for  sunny...this was in october 2011 at a certain film awards...you can see sora happily singing along :xit was also the same month that our lovely couple met :x

Guest ahduh

Dear FDs!

I just saw a tweet from @morraine34 about couple bracelet and I went to watch the episode again.

True enough, leeteuk was not wearing any watch or bands on his hand when he left the house for sora. And Sora was only wearing 1 watch 2 coloured bands on 1 hand and leeteuk's bracelet on the other. But when they left the car to draw the message to be place at the back of the car, both of them are wearing an additional band. And leeteuk has a watch. Could it be a secret couple band?

Please verify!!!

Dear FDs!

I just saw a tweet from @morraine34 about couple bracelet and I went to watch the episode again.

True enough, leeteuk was not wearing any watch or bands on his hand when he left the house for sora. And Sora was only wearing 1 watch 2 coloured bands on 1 hand and leeteuk's bracelet on the other. But when they left the car to draw the message to be place at the back of the car, both of them are wearing an additional band. And leeteuk has a watch. Could it be a secret couple band?

Please verify!!!

Guest myopiceyez4dc

I think DC were playing while on the boat ride...like how they love to role play..

sora: did you come here alone? do you want to date me?

aigoo :x

I keep replaying the part of the preview where sora was playing the piano, if the sweet melody was "reality" :x

♪and loving you seems rightperhaps that's my reality♪

:x :x :x

Guest lennycsn

I think DC were playing while on the boat ride...like how they love to role play..

sora: did you come here alone? do you want to date me?

aigoo :x

I keep replaying the part of the preview where sora was playing the piano, if the sweet melody was "reality" :x

♪and loving you seems rightperhaps that's my reality♪

:x :x :x

Hi there. welcome to DC home. looks like you got something here that we yet to figure out. :-)

LT got caked this time. Happy Birthday LT!

tumblr_m6hhpb98MN1rxzd7vo1_500.jpg@special1004 얘들아 고마워!!!!!^^ 형 생일날 마스크 팩 하게 해줘서 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ^^증말증말 고마버~~6집 대박!!!! pic.twitter.com/EuwUeNSi

@special1004 Thank you kids!!!!!^^ for helping hyung do a mask on my birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ^^really really thank you~~6th album daebak!!!!  (cr: teukables) 

From his Twitter:

Next week's episode would be more interesting!  LT will get an early birthday wish - the song, his wife as the present, and the kiss.

No wonder LT seemed dazed off recently.  During his participation at Oppa, Oppa with DH and EH and SD, his smile seemed forced - not too playful.  His mind was probably somewhere the events at Nami Island!

@witeku - true! He asked Sora how she would be when she gets drunk and when Sora said her mood change, LT got pumped up and started drinking.  I wonder if he really got drunk.

@lazym2day - thanks for the screenshot - so it's not a love sign but the famous DC double-V sign that she did.

@viyra, if looking at his red face and his sudden hype, seems like he got infected by it but don't think he will drunk all over. Haha.. and yes, i agree that his smile in Oppa Oppa performance seems forced because Sora is sick that day! His baby is sick and of course our prince will be worried :P
Oh God please make this couple real. I really love seeing them together...
The double-v sign, Sora did that also in the end of section TV interview *LOL*