[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

Kang Sora's new tweets:

미장센영화제 희극지왕부문 감상하러왔습니다! 좋은작품들이 느므많아요 어여들 보러오세유 예매필수~~ 이현승감독님과 대기중 한컷... 도촬실패후 출연해주셨네용~~ pic.twitter.com/GWZx5MMh

1:46am - 30 Jun 12

전계수감독님 우선호감독님과 열심히 회의중인컨셉의한컷~~~ pic.twitter.com/vDBhax3f

1:53am - 30 Jun 12

Yeah me too, I noticed how she asked whether he is nervous at the sky ride n asked him to be honest n she looked so worry when LT is drinking the wine, she kept looking at him. The worry is all written on her eyes. N I like how she scratched his shoulders to indicate that she wants to hold hands.

Guest lennycsn

I see...so it was the further invitation that got him even madder. LOL. I have already noted SM and SR have similiar interest in musical. I remember SR went to see some musical shows in NY, i think it was sowhere in May during her rest time.So, LT you should watch musical show too to accompany your wifey.

Guest k_craze

Are we worried abt LT overboard jealousy or pending end of DC after wedding shots? We r not as lively as last week.

Hello FD's....what an episode.

Here I am commenting once again without knowing what is actually being said. But I can read the burning jealousy from Lee Teuk , the irritation from Sora and both of them trying to get over the unpleasant feelings between them which i felt as well. I thought before they zipwired to the island they were asked to say something to each other and that was when Teukie said I love you?  I hope that was what he said. I am glad that Sora kept touching  at Lee Teuks' sleeves afterwards as if asking him to hold her hand which he promptly did. I know that he is really trying very hard to set aside his jealousy but it seems like it has really been bothering him too much. I wonder if this is the reason why he unfollowed Sora? I hope my assumptions are wrong. At this point, it looks like the two are past the stage of giddiness....now they have to go through the reality phase of being a couple....get past their jealousies and learn to trust and have faith in each other and learn to reassure and show how much they love and care for each other if they really want this relationship to go somewhere and last.

Now here comes my long post. Please bear with me and if you are Sora biased , I am apologizing in advance if this will offend you.

@EpheuPark-LadyEpheu.aii.JS, thank you for all your wonderful insights and observation about Lee Teuk,  your words can only be spoken by someone who really knows and loves him  for quite a a while now.

I admit i have encountered him a number of times when I was still very interested in Lee Seungi and has been watching Strong Heart non stop. I knew he was an idol who seems to have a very funny bone together with Eunhyuk and Shindong. I must confess that although my taste in drama turned into K drama for almost 4 years now, my music remained the typical western pop and pop rock genre and that although Super Junior is quite well known and I have heard of them, they never really caught my attention and i have never really been interested in them.....until I saw and watched and got fascinated by the  different persona that Lee Teuk presentedn with WGM. Thanks to that, I now know every member of SUJU, learned about their triumphs and heartaches, been singing some of their music and have learned some of their famous dance moves. I now also have ,a new found respect and love for Lee Teuk  for I know how hard things  have been for him  at the start with all the uncertainties and disappointments and how he persevered and eventually triumphed over all the heartaches and be where he is now.

This new found love and respect for him is what is stopping me from wanting Lee Teuk and Sora to be together right away, at this moment. Not because I do not want them to,  because believe me I lay awake at night wondering how it will look like to see them together carrying their twins  maybe 3 to 4 years from now. 

The reason is , as much as I admire Sora for her beauty, wit and intelligence and how much I wish for the time to fast forward and for them to end up together, I have a lot of reservations about what the future holds for them not because I do not think that they have feelings for each other, because I know that they do, but because I do not want want either of them to be hurt and get scarred by this crazy thing called love, when i know how painful it can be....especially not Lee Teuk who have been through so much. 

The reason why some FD's probably think Sora is the unflawed one when it comes to relationship issues is because she seems to have had no real experience to compare it with unlike Lee Teuk. Her purity is what attracted Lee teuk to her and fell in love with. (I really believe that the reason why Lee Teuk is so jealous of every guy she has close contact with is because he knows that his heart now belongs to Sora and that he wants to make sure if ever he decides to make it official that he is 100% sure that Sora feels the same way  otherwise he will probably just want to fold rather than go through the pain of it. A part of me  agrees with him to play it safe and avoid the pain but a big part  of me is screaming for him to take a chance, go for it and give his heart no matter what the consequences....but then .....I worry about his emotional well being. I hope some of you can understand what I am trying to say.

Sora's life is just starting to blossom, her carrer has not yet peaked. She is arousing a lot of interests, she is beautiful, funny, brave she can be whatever she wants to be. She will be paired with numerous flower boys, even older, more established ones . The world is at her feet , she is young and things and feelings can change. She looks like a person who can easily bounce back from anything .Although I have faith in love....I just have to admit that human frailties sometimes tests even the greatest of love.

Two years is a long time to be apart, I know that they can still potentially see each other and that Korea is not such a big place in this highly technical world....but the reality is ......majority of people who tried to work things out the long distance  way do not make it...including mine .....  yes  some of you will say .... they can be the exception  rather than rule ..... and this this is the one time I  will be very happy to be proven wrong .....in their fates' own time.

Guest ahduh

I'm upset. I heart sora. I think she's been trying very hard. I do not know how to contain my disappointment? Or rather this overwhelming sinking feeling. Especially the part when sora has to ask leeteuk to hold her hand. Den after awhile "Chang" innocently implicated our sora for no reason. That moment where sora reach out to grab leeteuk's hand, he clearly swipe off. ;/ den sora has to drag him away. I just dun understand why leeteuk has to have so little faith with our sora and he seems to be distancing himself when sora is now all into him. ;/

Guest AnneDee07

Very well said. Thank you very much @janpyo i'm sorry that i cut some of your post.

Hello FD's....what an episode.

I admit i have encountered him a number of times when I was still very interested in Lee Seungi and has been watching Strong Heart non stop. I knew he was an idol who seems to have a very funny bone together with Eunhyuk and Shindong. I must confess that although my taste in drama turned into K drama for almost 4 years now, my music remained the typical western pop and pop rock genre and that although Super Junior is quite well known and I have heard of them, they never really caught my attention and i have never really been interested in them.....until I saw and watched and got fascinated by the  different persona that Lee Teuk presentedn with WGM. Thanks to that, I now know every member of SUJU, learned about their triumphs and heartaches, been singing some of their music and have learned some of their famous dance moves. I now also have ,a new found respect and love for Lee Teuk  for I know how hard things  have been for him  at the start with all the uncertainties and disappointments and how he persevered and eventually triumphed over all the heartaches and be where he is now.

This new found love and respect for him is what is stopping me from wanting Lee Teuk and Sora to be together right away, at this moment. Not because I do not want them to,  because believe me I lay awake at night wondering how it will look like to see them together carrying their twins  maybe 3 to 4 years from now. 

The reason is , as much as I admire Sora for her beauty, wit and intelligence and how much I wish for the time to fast forward and for them to end up together, I have a lot of reservations about what the future holds for them not because I do not think that they have feelings for each other, because I know that they do, but because I do not want want either of them to be hurt and get scarred by this crazy thing called love, when i know how painful it can be....especially not Lee Teuk who have been through so much. 

The reason why some FD's probably think Sora is the unflawed one when it comes to relationship issues is because she seems to have had no real experience to compare it with unlike Lee Teuk. Her purity is what attracted Lee teuk to her and fell in love with. (I really believe that the reason why Lee Teuk is so jealous of every guy she has close contact with is because he knows that his heart now belongs to Sora and that he wants to make sure if ever he decides to make it official that he is 100% sure that Sora feels the same way  otherwise he will probably just want to fold rather than go through the pain of it. A part of me  agrees with him to play it safe and avoid the pain but a big part  of me is screaming for him to take a chance, go for it and give his heart no matter what the consequences....but then .....I worry about his emotional well being. I hope some of you can understand what I am trying to say.

Sora's life is just starting to blossom, her carrer has not yet peaked. She is arousing a lot of interests, she is beautiful, funny, brave she can be whatever she wants to be. She will be paired with numerous flower boys, even older, more established ones . The world is at her feet , she is young and things and feelings can change. She looks like a person who can easily bounce back from anything .Although I have faith in love....I just have to admit that human frailties sometimes tests even the greatest of love.

Two years is a long time to be apart, I know that they can still potentially see each other and that Korea is not such a big place in this highly technical world....but the reality is ......majority of people who tried to work things out the long distance  way do not make it...including mine .....  yes  some of you will say .... they can be the exception  rather than rule ..... and this this is the one time I  will be very happy to be proven wrong .....in their fates' own time.

Guest janetv

Super Junior’s Leeteuk loses his inner poise because of the jealousy

http://fb.me/1Lvqv5jyO

cr:korea.com

Guest lennycsn

looks like everyone is upset the way SR is being treated. well, this is part and parcel of relationship.  like @janpyo said at this stage of relationship is about trust. as much as we love DC, the reality is that it is their own call. I believe the next episode they will show more of their faith to each other. Not too worry about LT's jealousy, he was just sulking. They just need to learn about each other more. They probably had the heart to heart talk during the boat riding session which is pending for next week. Oh...come on, let's have faith in our DC , ok?

Hi to all! First time to post...

Let's all wait patiently for the english sub so as not to prejudge Leeteuk at once.

I'm pretty sure there's a perfectly good reason for both their actions.

Can't wait for next week's episode!

Guest k_craze

@janpyo I understand yr view, a part of me wants to agree but another part said 'just take the chance'. Though I m married, sometimes I do wonder what will my life me like if I had taken the chance with the guy I met when I started out in society, like SR I had little experience with men then n didn't notice the guy's interest for me. It was only after a few years later n with some experience that I realize his actions then was his interest for me. For now it was a great memory for me, but if they really feel something for each other now, I wld say just take the chance. I am SR bias, n I notice her more, from her speech, actions, I believe she is very strong, like u said she can bounce back easily so with this observation, she will be strong enough to withstand temptation n two years separation may be nothing for her. However I doubt she appreciate someone who gets jealous easily. So to have anything real to blossom I think we have to see how LT rein in his jealousy. To be fair to SR, if she has feelings For SM, do u think she will let LT touch her so much or initiate the hand holding? I dunno why I felt like crying whenever I saw the part of SR touching his sleeve n how during the walk LT released his hand, at that moment I noticed her disappointment. Sorry to the ELF, if he continues so, I may consider joining his anti.

Guest lennycsn

I think at this point the DC's on screen feelings and personal ones are getting blurry, so do the FDs. We may get delusional and get cracky thinking about them, but it is their own call should they want proceed further into real relationship. So, we FD too should not get carried away by it. Again, I have mentioned this before, the ball is in LT's hands. If he said yes to the relationship, I believe SR will follow. I also believe LT has think it through all the possibilities during the wgm strike period. The feeling for SR is there but there is so many uncertainties too. As much as we want them to be together for real, the deciion is not ours. we just show our support to them and instill confident in them that they can proceed for real if they decided to be together for real. remember LT's tarot card's reading, he was somewhat not confident but the FT said it will get better later on. So, let's have faith.

Guest Fan-sora

I'm not angry against Leeteuk BUT I did not like his attitude today, I like the guy is jealous that's true, we women are like that but I did not like is that he exaggerated in his jealousy, he must forget that and he seizes his chance because from what I saw, SORA has feelings for him, and he must therefore darket qu'il lui montre ses vrais sentiments , SORA is a good girl, cute

Guest mywebfoot

Just to clarify, I don't think Sora is unflawed. I just think that if she does something that ELF and FD's don't approve of (regardless of context), she will be putting her popularity at risk. For example, if she has a passionate kiss in her upcoming movie Pavarotti. How are WGM fans going to react? How are they going to react to LT's reaction? That's what I mean by a 'misstep'. Not really a mistake, but something that will offend any one of the multiple fandoms she is part of now. Should she do these things for her career? Oh yes, by all means yes, because she's an actress and that's a role. Should she be sensitive to LT's feelings if he is truly jealous? Oh yes, and I am guessing she might be able to warn him in advance. HOWEVER, guess which part the public will see? Only LT's reaction, but not necessarily their discussion. If he doesn't react (because he's been warned), then "oh no, maybe he doesn't care at all!!!"
This public relationship thing is really,really tough. I really do feel for them if they decide they want to make it real. 
I don't aim to be pessimistic here, just trying to explain why I had a sudden fear for Sora today. Not for LT, because I think his fandom is pretty robust (kudos to the ELF and Angels, there). But for Sora, do you guys remember, the backlash she had in the beginning, and how Teukie had to step up and support her presence in his life? She's still a young starlet, despite her growing accolades and popularity, and it's a really sensitive time in her career. 
I like them both, and I think they are both lovely people, and adorable together. I think they may have some challenges as @janpyo ably pointed out, but I also think they have a lot in their favor - they are both in the entertainment business, they complement each other in their strengths and weaknesses, and there clearly is some attraction going on. 
Long story short - to work out, they will have to work at it. Not so different from any other couple in the world, really. 

Guest janetv

there are so many missing moment in youtube... better to watch dailymotion link...

full vid WGM ep127 TeukSora & Woojung (dailymotion)

Vid1 http://po.st/2bRKlc

Vid2 ttp://http://po.st/0XLR9S

Guest elijawol

Lo to all FD's don't get dissapointed in today's Ep...actually today's episode makes me happy coz they are being real at this moment..bcoz if they don't have true feelings with each other or they just do it for the sake of the show they should not show those kind of reactions right?especially LT..Jejejeje..stay positive FD and let's wait for the eng sub!!!!!lalilalalalalala...

Hello Fellow FDs,

Well I just got home from a long day of work. So what's happened in today's episode?

Most of you seem quite upset. Was today's episode so-so? It's gonna take me a bit of time to read through all the posts from today. While I am downloading the latest episode, I will read the posts here (and having dinner at the same time...sigh... how unhealthy for me to eat this late.)