[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest elijawol

Aaahhh....@epheu well gonna miss you and your insight towards LT, just don't mind those haters..haters will always be haters..just feel free to comeback if you have time..gudluck and Godbless.

Omg @lazyme2day and @viyra, both your comments made me crackup my laugh at the office! I think my FDD syndrome symptom went severe. Hope tomorrow to come faster and get our medicine! Anyway, SJ MV teaser looks cool but Sora's news quite overwhelming. Hope she's okay but seems looks like she's getting busier now with few offers. I'm hoping to see her in a movie/drama soon. Just miss her acting of course her husband's comeback album!

Less than 24 hours before our medicine will be delivered to our doorstep. Let's spazz! :D

Everybody is soo happy to see LT's jealousy.....hahaha  :))
So let me get this timeline straight...in ep 22...on the bus in Paris...LT ask Sungmin abt meeting Sora. Now, ep 24, again LT brought it up with Sora and Sungmin.
this is my Q:
1. Between the bus in Paris and Nami Island...how many weeks have pass?2. Do you think that this topic could be a topic that WGM PDs want LT to bring up again?3. LT's jealousy, could it be that Sungmin actually likes Sora and LT knows it?
hahahaha...just curious. Even so I still love the jealous LT...can't wait for TOMORROW...NAMI ISLAND HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!  :x

Guest Hanyi

[EDIT] Translation of tomorrow's text preview.

I am sorry for pasting the translation with a yellow background.  I didn't choose it but after pasting the document from word the nice font and format are all gone, despite repeated editing.

Please don't get too hyper after reading the last paragraph of the translation.  Though I am quite confident it is close to 60% of the original, please don't over-expect untill we see English news of this preview.

Lastly, though I am not the administrator or any post holder in this thread, I wish to kindly remind Fighting Juniors that in very early posts we have discussed that non-WGM stuff, such as individual news of Super Junior and Sora, should be presented in their respective forum.  Later on because of the suspension of WGM and in order to keep the thread moving on such rule has bee loosen (also because there is no official forum for Sora).  Please share news not related to our Dimple Couple in WGM (such as their personal activities) under the spoiler so the page can load faster. If this reminder makes you feel offended, please accept my apologies. You may also find in the trial revamp front page such "ladies' agreement".

Thank you, @hanyi for the translations!
Super Junior's 6th album MV teaser has been released. Here's a gif capture of Leeteuk:
tumblr_m6d75gYdHW1qcfq1po2_250.gif
EDIT:
Just wanna share a survey I found that Leeteuk answered for fans in the past, and other things.

50 QUESTIONS BY FANS
1. Name: Park Jungsu2. Age: 233. Food you like to eat: I like anything!4. Food you dislike to eat: Of course there are none!5. Recently, the TV show you watch most often: Ah, I’m busy! But of course I have to watch Full House.6. What do you do on the computer: I go to my fan forum and look around.7. And then what do you do: Of course I look at my pictures.8. How do you feel: A little embarrassed.9. Right now, how much money do you have: Two ten-thousand bills, four one-thousand bills. (In won)10. The person/people you like most: Family and the members.11. The person/people you like second most: Of course the fans.12. The people who annoy you the most: Antis…there aren’t any others…13. What are you least good at: Being a qualified leader (of the group).14. The most recent that’s caused you anxiety: Ah, dancing?15. Reason: You already know, why are you still asking?16. When do you feel lucky/happy: Whenever I look in the mirror!17. When do you feel like you’re useless: Of course it’s when I can’t dance well…18. How’s your alcohol tolerance: When I’m not drunk I can drink a bit.19. Is it true you’ve bungee-jumped before: No, not yet, but I really want to try.20. What’s your job: Ah, I’m a singer! How can you still ask?21. Facial care: I don’t do it.22. How do you keep in shape: Exercise is life.23. Artists you’re friendly with: DBSK (even though they’re sunbae, they’re all still younger than me)24. Most recent dream: Of course it was for our song to reach number one.

[size=2]

25. My goal: To stand on the highest position on the stage. (T/N: To become truly famous/respected as a musical artist.) 

[/size]

26. Person that you envy: Jobless traveler?27. Why: Because they don’t have to work…28. What do you want to say right now: I love you, without reason, haha.29. Rate my appearance/looks: If 100 is full marks, then you’re 99.999…30. Are you self-satisfied: You have to admit you feel the same!31. What do you always bring with you: Cell phone, MP3 player.32. Where are you right now: Internet cafe. When I’m done with this I have to go home immediately!33. When receiving your report card, have you ever felt hopeless: Yes. I really value grade reports, so I worked very hard.34. What time of day are you happiest: When we’re practicing, and when I get to use the Internet by myself in the mornings.35. Favorite female artist: Se~cret~36. Disliked male artist: My enemies!37. When it becomes autumn, what kind of imagery floats to mind: Loneliness and falling leaves.38. Do you have a customized piano? Do you like piano?: We have a piano and I often sing while I play on it.39. What’s the first thing you want to do outside the country: Let everyone know Super Junior, and also performances and interviews!40. What Korean brand-name product/specialty do you most want to spread to international fans: Cell phones.41. Do you use shampoo or soap: Both.

[size=2]

42. What kind of credentials do you have: Driver’s license, Chinese degree (T/N: I have no idea what he means by ‘Chinese degree’: whether in language or if he studied the culture or what; he could also be joking)

[/size]

43. If you could go back in time, to when would you go: Back to high school.44. Why: I want to debut earlier!45. If you weren’t good with people the way you are now (lit. popularity), what would you do: That could never happen!46. What do you wager that on: My face. What do you think of it?47. What do you think your position is in Super Junior: The oldest, the most necessary one.48. Right now, what do you want to do the most: Make Super Junior recognized around the world.49. If you had to pick between love or friendship, which would you choose: Oh…I want both.50. Last words: I love you all, of course I love you all!
LEETEUK'S FIRST KISS REVEALED

[size=2]

When Leeteuk was participating in TVN’s “玉珠娴” (T/N: I will never know what these Chinese names for Korean shows are, sorry!), he was asked a very personal question – “My Sexy Christmas”. So Leeteuk revealed the secret that, when he was a third year in junior high (9th grade), he gave his first kiss to his girlfriend.

[/size]

T/N: He uses two terms for kiss: “bobo” (which is the friendly peck on the lips) and “kiss” (which is…more). I kept “bobo” in to make it easier to differentiate.
“When I was little, I always heard people around me say that Christmas was the day you could make your anniversary for a bobo, so my girlfriend and I wanted to bobo on that day. Because we wanted to bobo for a long time, we even put out the stipulation that whoever broke off first had to grant the other a wish. But when we were facing each other, getting ready to kiss, the circumstance changed a little, I’m not sure how, and then our first bobo became our first kiss…”
As for the difference between a kiss and a bobo, we don’t have to spend a lot of time explaining: one uses tongue and the other only the lips…Leeteuk must’ve really liked life back then, when he could be so private and live his life as he pleased. The artist he is on stage, even though he’s an unbreakable, unmistakable man now – let’s give him some breathing space.
SM'S OFT-CRYING LEETEUK
On the set of a show, the MC asked Leeteuk: “Is the role of leader tough? Not only do you have a lot of pressure, you also have to take care of all your members.”

[size=2]

And then our Leeteuk revealed one of his experiences from when he was a fresh trainee: “While we were training, Eunhyuk and I went through a difficult and unforgettable five years. During that time, other than studying intensely, I was indecisive about all my other possibilities. I kept losing myself back then in a whirlpool of doubt: what would happen if, in the end, my dream actually couldn’t be realized, and what should I do then? There would often be that kind of thing, where trainees who entered the company after us debuted before we did. During that time where I was left behind again and again, I really felt so awful. 

[/size]

“Another time I was in the practice room practicing – at that time, the practice rooms were really big – and then suddenly a few performers walked in. Back then, the practice rooms were cleaned by a cleaning crew, but I was the only person in there, so they gave me the rag and told me that I couldn’t leave until I finished cleaning everything. So I could only go wipe the mirrors by myself…and it was then that Bada-sunbae of S.E.S came in and asked me why I was wiping the mirrors by myself and started helping me. I hadn’t been in the company long then and I was so moved by her help… And, at that time, Brian-sunbae from Fly to the Sky came in to sing for me. He really sang so well.
“I’m someone who is easily moved, so I cry a lot. There have actually been a lot of times when I’ve cried while on the bus. This doesn’t mean I’m not tough or strong enough, only that I’m under too much pressure. I’m using my tears to ease my pressure…”
THE FATHER WHO WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT LEETEUK NO MATTER WHAT
On Leeteuk’s Cyworld, the person (besides the fans) who always browses his webpage and keeps up to date is someone who hasn’t been at Leeteuk’s side in years, but who will always care for him: his father. That day, Leeteuk’s dad, to encourage Leeteuk, specially wrote him a short but encompassing letter:

Guest janetv

WGM Super Junior’s Leeteuk Wishes for Sungmin’s Musical to Fail:

http://po.st/QEo2D3

what happened to the super junior bromance?!?!

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day your comments almost got me fell from the chair. my boss was like staring at me hard. LOL. you may claim not getting FDD, but you definitely getting teukie's dorkiness virus! LOL

btw, im just curious if DC start talking banmal/informal. i kept on rewind last episode all i heard LT kept on SR as sora or sora ya. Am i correct or am i delusional again?

Guest elijawol

@imtoghai thank you for the post.I cried after reading LT dads message...parent's will always be a parent's and no one can beats parent. Love to their children..hope he and his dad will be ok...

Guest janetv

eng trans:

Kang Sora was cast to dub the voice of 'Princess Merida' the leading character of Disney Pixar Animation Film "Brave"

http://po.st/0pl6BP

Guest lennycsn

wedding photo shoot?????? Thanks @hanyi for the translation. Im nervous now. i remember someone said before that wedding shoot is a sign of last few episodes. correct me if im wrong. DC is my 1st wgm couple so i cant compare them with others.

Thanks @hanyi for the translation! So they went for wedding photo shooting next?

@lennycsn, eventhough what you're saying is also part of my worry, but I'm hoping that they won't end it so soon. They've just met after long break and please give this couple bit more of time. Oh btw, I remembered LT said that 10 years term is nothing for them. So might be a good sign for them to turn real afterwards. Stay positive as always! :D

@janetv, thanks for the news. Uri aegy gongju-nim is always excellent in everything that she does. Love her to bit!

@lazyme2day your comments almost got me fell from the chair. my boss was like staring at me hard. LOL. you may claim not getting FDD, but you definitely getting teukie's dorkiness virus! LOL

btw, im just curious if DC start talking banmal/informal. i kept on rewind last episode all i heard LT kept on SR as sora or sora ya. Am i correct or am i delusional again?

Since I'm on my mobile, I am going to make my post short.

@lennycsn: LOL. Oh dear, then I think I have caught another virus; the TDV (Teuk's Dorkiness Virus) What is happening to me? lol.

(Half off topic: Since Teuk's dimple is on the left side of his face and Sora's on her right, then their twins will have balanced dimples on both sides of their cheeks. LOL. Delusional me.)

wedding photo shoot?????? Thanks

@hanyi

for the translation. Im nervous now. i remember someone said before that wedding shoot is a sign of last few episodes. correct me if im wrong. DC is my 1st wgm couple so i cant compare them with others.

Guest k_craze

That's why SR makes the best match for him. He is always saying the wrong things n getting criticized but SR seems to know what to say most times n careful n also likable.

It's almost unreal. Just hours after I write a post about people's tendency to prosecute Teukie for everything he says, people are criticising him for wishing Sungmin harm and making a big deal out of it. Talk about the devil. They can't even realise that it's a joke. ^^""""" 

Anyway, I will have to mostly absent myself from this thread for the few upcoming weeks to come. SUJU IS COMING BACK and that is my world.