[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest nrgeticinsanity

Does anyone know a good place to download TeukSo WGM with Eng. subs? All the episodes, not just the newest one?

Guest lennycsn

@viyra ok.. i get it. now i feel like rushing them to do what they suppose to do. Time is really not on their side. Soon SJ will be on tour again and our baby princess is going to hv a few projects.

Guest k_craze

@lazyme2day u always cracked me up, @hanyi thanks for translation I disappeared cause I am watching I Need Romance II. Love the first season, and watched second season with open mind, not going to compare. What I like is how the two seasons are filmed, it is so untypical kdrama. This season seems to steam up more with so many kissing scenes in just 4 episodes n it must be so fun for the two lead actors who are best friends to be love rivals. Anyway my symptoms r more serious cause while watching the intimate scenes I suddenly saw LT n SR in the roles. Talk abt delusional. Can't wait to see sora in wedding dress. She sure is gg to be a beautiful elegant bride but please do not let her wear a dress like on Christmas special. @lennycsn I noticed that LT address SR as Sora instead of Sora shi too. It tells so much with the change In addressing each other.

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze i dont blame LT in this case because main stream media tend to exaggerate things than it suppose to be which i hate most. but i agree that SR is a great influencer on him and can help him to redefine that out of place character of his. otherwise every other thing acceptable.

Guest lennycsn

Does anyone know a good place to download TeukSo WGM with Eng. subs? All the episodes' date=' not just the newest one?[/quote']

@nrgericinsanity hi.you must be new here. You may try kshownow.net or sup3rjunior.com

Guest Fan-sora

English Version of Tomorrow's Episode :

contents.asp?idx=8798http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=8798

Super Junior’s Leeteuk Wishes for Sungmin’s Musical to Fail

2012-06-29 14:02

l  

CJ E&M enewsWorld

Otherwise known for their strong relationships and teamwork, Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk wished for fellow member Sungmin’s musical to fail.

26384260.jpg

It all started with another episode of MBC’s

We Got Married

when Leeteuk and Kang Sora went on their trip together to Nami Island.

There, Kang Sora confessed that she actually met with another man in secret.

When asked who the man was, Kang Sora revealed that it was none other than Sung Min.

Shocked and feeling betrayed of Sung Min’s actions, Leeteuk immediately called up Sung Min to explain why he would meet with his ‘sister-in-law’ without him.

In the midst of the phone call, Leeteuk blurted out, “I hope your musical fails!” out of pure jealousy, shocking both Sung Min and Kang Sora.

59120199.jpg

To find out if he was serious or just joking, viewers can watch the June 30 broadcast of

We Got Married

to get the full story.

Meanwhile, Sungmin is currently acting in the musical, <a href=''http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7424'' target=''_blank''>

Jack the Ripper

</a> as the character, Daniel. The musical began on June 20.

Photo Credit: MBC, Kim Byung Kwan, SM Entertainment

Fellow FDs, why so quiet today/tonight?

Well, for those who are suffering from FDD syndrome, the "drug" will be coming very soon.  In the meantime, I would like to share with you all my lastest JUST4FUN short clip.  However, please note that it is recommended that you don't watch this while you are in the library (i.e., if you're a student) or at work (i.e., when you're really suppose to be working.

And btw, this short clip was created in a short period of time, so the quality may not be as good. lol :P

@k_craze: I hope you enjoy this too. lol

Also, Teukie looks like he is forcing his slight smile too! Maybe he's too worry about Sora's health that he's not smiling naturally. LOL (Delusional me)

@allbeensusu: My apologies. Welcome to our FD family. Woohoo, more FDs. Hope you enjoy your time here and thanks for the video.

Guest lallinachan

LOL!! I must confess I thought the same! There were lots of girls with bikini... and SuJu are men after all, and likes a lot pretty (and sexy) girls. So it is a possibility... what is strange is Hyukjae exspression, too much absorbed... if it were a pretty/sexy girl he would have a stupid smile printed on his face XD (you remember when Sora danced at strong heart? well, something like that^^. But indeed Teukie was taking pictures and was really into it...mmmh I don't know! But even if it was a girl, I don't think that's something for us to worry ;p let's replay the "kiss scene" and how Teukie ears became from normal to RED in about few seconds^^... and even if this can be the case with any girl (I don't think so, he showed he can be much more near a girl face) let's focus on that adorable and shy smile he had when he finally looked at her face... aww^^

Yeah he likes girls, FJ said it would be difficult for him not to look elsewhere XD but the feeling is what count the most, so don't worry dear ;)
High 5!