[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@lazyme2day

thanks for the translation.

now it makes me wonder why SM and SR gang up on this act? I believes its impromtu but still...how and why? is it because LT keep on asking and curious about this issue to SM. and that SM ask LT to question SR personally? and SM communicate this SR. aahh...SM is a real cute cupid.

:-)

Guest lennycsn

Ok, folks. going to sleep now 'cause is 4am here. im feeling the hype just like when i watched 1st episode of DC. now i can say they are finally back for good!

lol @lazyme2day you hv just add another verb on teukie - IMMATURE - his nickname is getting longer!

hello .. first I want to apologize for my opinion which I wanted to share to all of you regarding leeteuk and sora both of them are fun to watch but i come to an extent that i felt like these couple are still trying to act that they liked each other but the real things is that there was no attraction to both. Leeteuk has liked other stars even lee min jung while he is doing the wgm stint with sora which makes me wonder. The event he has done to sora is to prove to some suju members that he can make it better than them since kangin has also become part of wgm. Making his stint become more impressive in the eyes of netizen not only elf.

I watched their episodes after the strike and it seems scripted although their dialogues might be real but the scenes or scenarios are totally scripted but this last episode they only done today was really the best scripted done.

1. Leeteuk to be pick up at their house by Sora ( a lady picking up her husband to become his driver wow )

2. Gasoline station fill some gas by using self service lane ( again wow the car is a wgm provided why can't they fill it up first since their going on a trip ) just to show viewers that they can do this as well.

3. Car wash??? ( washing the car before the trip ??it should be aftre the trip and the car don't look dirty )

4. Leeteuk be jealous on cam ( opening a topic that was to outdated already just to promote sungmin musical at the same time to lengthen the episode since they plan a 2 parts )he is not even jealous as you can see just a mere acting.

5. Sora calm your husband ( since leeteuk pretends jealous sora as a wife to become more attentive and sweet  just a mere acting )

If you think that there is attraction to both of them well you are all wrong it is just a show a reality show with acting on the side.

I saw some off cam pictures and you can see that leeteuk prefer to spend his break time with SM staff or his manager rather than making an effort to be more close to sora. poor sora she only have to stay with the wgm staff since leeteuk don't like being with her. 4 months has passed and leeteuk realizes that he don't miss sora at all and when he says he miss her at 5:15 it is because of wgm which he is part of it.

enough guys on your delusion you can continue on this thread but be more realistic on the episodes that are showing these days..

sorry to cut your delusions.

if you want real relationship then better choose yoo in na and ji hyun woo

Guest lallinachan

@gdara123: sorry to cut our delusion? I'm sorry because you actually failed all the way XD There is actually nothing about what you said that we haven't discussed earlier. And I'm sorry because you can't see that Teukie actually likes Sora a lot, and Sora likes Teukie a lot too. Are you blind? well, it's your opinion and I'll respect it, but please, saying they are fake is not going to work with us, bacause we were prepared till the very beginning that this show might portrait not real feelings, but we actually could not help but believe in them, even if tryed not to. There are real feelings here, that's what their body language say, if you can't see it, that's a pity.
You actually have some points: Leeteuk likes to show to his fellow that he is better (in some things), but to think he did it just to show off it's too much. We are just saying that they care and like each other, if it is love or not, only them know it, not you nor I. That's the problem. Anyway we can assume by today episode that the possibility is very high, else he would not have been bothered so much^^
I hope I did not sound too nasty, because it was not my intention (if I appeared so I apologize).
And then, maybe your intentions were good and you didn't want us to feel hurt when things will turn as you think, so I appreciate it.

FD! did u notice that Leeteuk posted an image that were not in this episode, but it had the same logo of the show?? Does this mean he watched the new episode and even saved it to take this picture?? XD no, maybe not! there is a little signature, so I guess he took it somewhere... I wonder where and by whom!

scaled.php?server=860&filename=awoyqobca
LOL! It is very cute that he chose to post this pic from the show just when his Bday has arrived^^ <3

Guest janetv

Teukso Couple Episode 24 English subs

http://www.kshownow.net/2012/07/teukso-couple-episode-24-english-subs.html

hello .. first I want to apologize for my opinion which I wanted to share to all of you regarding leeteuk and sora both of them are fun to watch but i come to an extent that i felt like these couple are still trying to act that they liked each other but the real things is that there was no attraction to both. Leeteuk has liked other stars even lee min jung while he is doing the wgm stint with sora which makes me wonder. The event he has done to sora is to prove to some suju members that he can make it better than them since kangin has also become part of wgm. Making his stint become more impressive in the eyes of netizen not only elf.

I watched their episodes after the strike and it seems scripted although their dialogues might be real but the scenes or scenarios are totally scripted but this last episode they only done today was really the best scripted done.

1. Leeteuk to be pick up at their house by Sora ( a lady picking up her husband to become his driver wow )

2. Gasoline station fill some gas by using self service lane ( again wow the car is a wgm provided why can't they fill it up first since their going on a trip ) just to show viewers that they can do this as well.

3. Car wash??? ( washing the car before the trip ??it should be aftre the trip and the car don't look dirty )

4. Leeteuk be jealous on cam ( opening a topic that was to outdated already just to promote sungmin musical at the same time to lengthen the episode since they plan a 2 parts )he is not even jealous as you can see just a mere acting.

5. Sora calm your husband ( since leeteuk pretends jealous sora as a wife to become more attentive and sweet  just a mere acting )

If you think that there is attraction to both of them well you are all wrong it is just a show a reality show with acting on the side.

I saw some off cam pictures and you can see that leeteuk prefer to spend his break time with SM staff or his manager rather than making an effort to be more close to sora. poor sora she only have to stay with the wgm staff since leeteuk don't like being with her. 4 months has passed and leeteuk realizes that he don't miss sora at all and when he says he miss her at 5:15 it is because of wgm which he is part of it.

enough guys on your delusion you can continue on this thread but be more realistic on the episodes that are showing these days..

sorry to cut your delusions.

if you want real relationship then better choose yoo in na and ji hyun woo

Guest lennycsn

Teukso Couple Episode 24 English subs

http://www.kshownow.net/2012/07/teukso-couple-episode-24-english-subs.html

wow! so fast thanjs janetv. You are so sweet. :)

Guest lennycsn

@gdara i would like to believe your good intention until the last your sentence which give away your real intention to burge in here. well, if you support yoo in naa couple,by all mean, go ahead. everyone has their preferences and taste. And i wish you all the best in shipping the couple. they are very sweet pair indeed.

Guest lallinachan

@virya: I'll just say this:
 15qcb5k.gif2ezibnr.gif2959vlg.gif
XD sorry @gdara123, but reading again your post I think virya is right and you are not very well informed. DO you even know Teukie a little bit? because we had some very well informed ELF here in this thread and even some Angels, Well guess what? they did not come to your conclusion at all, and I must say they are very objective people that do not want to fall into the delusional mode (and when they give in they just say so). So really, why are you trying not to see something as simple as attraction? you keep repeating it is scripted and only a show, yet this is not an excuse to feel something. How can you say it's fake? because everything just screams the contrary, all that awkwardness and shyness, and now sulkiness bordering in serious jealousy...
and I'm really tired to repeat this but it's not scripted. How can a busy person like teukie learn a script long a full day? they are now in a car... when did they have rehearsal of something like this?well, never mind...

Guest k_craze

I think those who r upset like me are not thinking negatively but it is because we love SR more n felt hurt on her behalf, you know like most fans reaction. I think most will be like me who woke up in a different mood n will continue to root for the relationship. We will still always b FD.

I woke up early this morning to see what is going on - and I ended up in this thread with so many upset FD supporters!!  Upset about what?

Anyway, I saw half of their segment (on the way to Nami Island and when they got SM on the phone).  And here's what my opinion is:

i LOVED SEEING THEM DOING IT NATURALLY!!  Finally, it is like looking at two people on a regular date.

I can now understand why LT said he was nervous on their reunion.  He was unsure if Sora would still be the same as when they were separated.  He couldn't look her straight in the eye and couldn't even initiate holding hands.  He couldn't look Sora in the eye when they were dancing; he said he wanted to do the kiss - and I would say HE REALLY DOES.  But you know why he can't and why all these hesitations?  He is not sure if it is still okay with Sora.  LT always want to get assurance, judging from their previous episodes.

Their relationship before the strike was all like 'fan service".  Holding hands were all initiated by LT and expected by LT - and although Sora wanted to do so and had expressed her desire to do so too, LT wants a more concrete assurance.  (If I have time, I will expand on this statement)

Their time away from each other made both of them realize something - they miss each other.  Didn't any of you watched their video messages?  I'm sure they too saw their respective footages and they clearly show how much they wanted to see each other.  At the backroom interview in epi. 22, when asked why he was sitting too far from Sora and couldn't make eye contact, LT said 'it feels like meeting her for the first time again".  And how do you explain that statement? How did he feel the first time he met Sora?  Didn't he feel nervous, excited, and most of all, attracted to her?  That's how I interpret his statement.  The feelings didn't go away because he felt it again.

Seems like Sora knew LT more than LT knowing Sora from the way Sora prepared everything, from what to say, how to approach him, surprising him, etc. on their reunion.  In that episode, it was Sora who wanted to get LT's assurance on what he felt not seeing her for four months and if he was excited to see her again - and she was happy with LT's responses.  For LT, other than Sora drooling at him and poking his muscles, he wants her to initiate the skinship to make sure she is still okay to be around him.  When they were dancing the tango and he had to do that dip, didn't he ask Sora if it was okay?  He was asking him a general question - not just that position they were doing. 

While walking after getting off from the wires in today's episode, Sora called LT's attention on skinship by touching his sleeve.  LT didn't get embarrassed - he offered his hand immediately - no grinning (he does all the time whenever they hold hands) - and not even finger-interlocking.  That is the most natural way of doing it.

At the start of the second half of their segment, I can tell LT's jealousy is real - just by looking at his face.

One thing I noticed tho' while they were having lunch - LT turned so red after having that liquor.

I may have a lot more to say but I would like to repeat what I have posted several times already - READ THEIR BODY LANGUAGE AND TRY TO ANALYZE THEIR MOVEMENTS.   LT don't grin that much anymore - and just by looking at both of them, I can tell both their hearts were racing while being with each other.

I don't like too much skinship in WGM because it clearly shows they are doing it for the show.  Like what I said before, the only couple who couldn't act as husband and wife (even virtual) - the Dimple Couple.  Ssangchu couple didn't have a lot of skinship as Hwangbo is cautious of the antis and HJ clearly shows he wants to but respectful of Hwangbo and cautious of what his fans will do - but they are so nice to watch - I enjoyed them very much - the way I am enjoying DC now.

You all can think how you want and misjudge both all you want - after all, they say DIFFERENT FOLKS DIFFERENT STROKES1

I haven't read all the posts but to those who think positively about today's episode - here's what I want to do -  ^:)^ ^:)^  >:D<  :-bd

and to those thinking negatively - this is for you -  [-X [-X

Guest lallinachan

@k_craze: I've read your posts and I've felt a little upset as well as you, but nevertheless always a supporter. That is the amazing thing I think. No matter how things are getting, we always love them and root for them^^ Don't worry, I think that the main problem here was that we did not know what they were saying. Now we can see that Leeteuk had reason to feel jealous. And btw this is him I guess. He already showed how much he is insecure and possessive. When he reacted with his sulkiness it wasn't (I guess) to really make Sora feel bad, but just because he felt to do that way without thinking too much. He also showed us how much he care to make Sora at ease (the lifting move at the dance lesson was one of the recent^^).
So let's not worry about this. I have some othe topic I'd like to discuss:

QUESTIONS
1) Why, in your opinion, Leeteuk screamed "I love you" in a situation like that? XD

2) don't you think that the "drinking wine" scene was a little too much? I mean, he clearly did not enjoy that wine, yet he drunk and drunk... makes me remember the joke Sora did while drinking americano coffe^^. What do you think about that behavior?

just finished watching the first subbed part - and it was actually funny!!

LeeTeuk didn't know about the trip at all - Sora planned it the same way she planned the school trip.  LT not wanting to go somewhere far - he just wants to spend more time with wife someshere closer since the Nami Island trip basically is 2 hours from Seoul.  I would want that too - but he should have suggested they should just go on a train so they can sit next to each other on their way to Nami Island.  Looks like he hasn't been there!  Why ask what is beautiful about Nami Island? He was worried about the time and he was scared to ride with a new driver. 

Putting gas in the car - it was quite obvious no gas went it - LT just positioned the gas spout to the gas tank but didn't press it.  Seems like neither of them has done this before.

Going to the car wash - I love LT's laugh! 

LT is written all over Kang Sora!!  Bracelet and ring!  And she even addressed him as - yeobo LeeTeuk-ssi!

LT's jealousy is so real!  And I'm sure he's gonna get some scolding from his wife about this later!   I love the part when Sora stepped on the brake - his observation is absurd - and Sora might find it offending - but it is funny - jealousy is eating him up - and the old LT from previous episodes is sneaking back in.  I also love the part when Sora said SM would be a good oppa as she is an only child- then LT said "you are even thinking of making him your blood relative/brother?"

Re: LT screaming 'saranganda" before they started on the wire, like what Hanyi mentioned before and also from what I have observed from other shows, that is actually a shout out.  Brave Couple did that too but they mentioned each other's names.  In this episode, the naughty attendants made them face each other and that's when LT screamed 'saranganda' - and made Sora shy!

This is what LT is waiting for - SR to initiate everything.  I would say of the time they've been together, 85 out of 100 is from LeeTeuk.  So now it is good that Sora is recognizing it and it is time she reciprocate. 

One more episode at Nami Island and their dinner - then looks ike a surprise dinner for LT on his birthday!  The big ribbon on Sora's hair - is she her gift to her husband?

Guest lennycsn

@viyra thank you for your analysis and info.

im still laughing thinking LT's jealousy even in my sleep.

thinking about the next week preview, does that mean SR is propose to him back just like LT did in the concert??? she did exactly what LT did...the piano...and a ribbon on her head is like a present for his bday.... omg...the cyworld wallpaper could not be a coincide...i think is a love confession!

@mywebfoot - thanks for the vid links re Strong Heart; I've been looking for that because I fell for SungHoon while watching New Tales of Gisaeng.

After watching the segment regarding SungMin in that SH episode, I can fully understand LeeTeuk's stance on him - the guy is lovable and just like what Im SooHyang said, SM is more like an 'unnie' rather than 'oppa' simply because he looks line one a person, specifically a female, would easily open up to - approachable and available - one that would always lend an ear to somebody who needs a listener.  Actor Choi MinSoo also said SM may seem feminine because of his closeness to females but in actuality, people like him are very manly.

@lennycsn - you're welcome.

BTW - @Lady Epheu - thanks for sharing every bit of information you have regarding SJ and uri nampyeon LT - glad that you and @akane have coordinated on how to spread those info to us not well-informed as far as the SJ boys are concerned.  Your efforts are much appreciated.

BTW - where did Lee, Teuk, So and Ra go?