[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

wow!!! how many pages do I have to read? this forum is really moving so fast.

been long time since I last posted here. hmmm... how to start? 

every episode have the same effect on me and sure to all too. I have to pause watching for awhile cause my cheeks really get hurt.have to relax for a while my cheekbone. LOLthey never ever fail to make me happy. Sora is so cool at today's episode (well, as always), while Lee Teuk.. heh~ dying with jealousy...

Today is double happiness. While airing WGM, Sora twitted twice

P/SIf my record is not mistaken, tomorrow (july 2nd)  is unnie @mywebfoot 's birthday. Advance Happy Birthday !!! Have a great day! God Bless! hugs!!!

Guest k_craze

errhmmm!!  excuse me!!  seems like you got lost and landed on a very friendly forum.I don't normally do this but I think you are being disrespectful to the owners of this house.  If you want Yoo In Na ahnd Ji Hyun Woo, that's up to you.  But you have no right to come here and bash our couple.  And it seems like you are quite ignorant as far as WGM is concerned - they are not scripted.Did you come here to promote your idols?  what if we invade your idol's house and do the same thing you are doing and reveal what you don't know.My apologies to my fellow FDs - I don't tolerate things like this one!!BTW - you walked in here without even knocking or even wiping yur feet!!   

Guest ahduh

@gdara123

You sounded more like u're scripted in to do some promotion for other couples in our very popular forum where there's alot of attention.

Please read through all the Pages in this forum and u will understand that the FDs in this forum are not delusional, they rationalize and analyse all doubts and never ever jumps into conclusions. Even when some of us gets too delusional sometimes, theres always others to guide us back on track. We know what we have been following. We even rant and complain abt the couple but please dun read this as us losing faith in our couple.

We, FD, are as real as our couple. Not blinded mind you.

Thanks for reaffirming the attention that our DC is getting, that caused this much of your anxiety. Please take care.

Guest elijawol

@gdara123 tsk!tsk!tsk! Wrong move....a word of advice don't go to a forum that you don't know so well...bcoz you will be eaten alive.. this Fandum is a very rationalize,very polite like our DC and very friendly people,we take good critism and good observations BUT if your here to bash our couple just to promote your couple then your IN for trouble..please leave in peace..peace be with you and also with you... :)

Guest Lil_V

[size=3]

Hey guys, 300th day of TeukSora is coming to near... July25th or 26th!! any plans for celebration??

[/size][size=3]Last 200th day, we really have awesome celebration with:

1. 200th day WishBook

(picture credits to @33ru_mieru)

[size=3]

2. 200th day FanVid-Messages

[/size]

TeukSora 200th Day - Fan Messages by lazyme2day:

3. 200th day Twitter trending
[

Any idea for 300th celebration?

My idea would go to:
1. Twitter Trending - I think you guys would agree with this since we've done this for 100th and 200th Day..? :) any idea for the hashtag, time&date and avatar??

2. Video Massages -
what do you think @lazyme2day ? You did one for 200th Day, right? :)btw, loves your last fan-vid~~ you always awesome!

I also think about donation/charity.... but I think its abit too late already and since we are from diff countries... so yeah...

[EDIT] oh, forget to say Happy Dimples Day to everyone! ^^

Hello everyone.. ^_^this is my first post.. and im proud to say that im a new FD!! I just started watching WGM DC ep 4days ago.. and im totally become addicted to this couple9iad5d.gif ^_^v cant help my cheekbones flying to heaven eveytime i watched them stare at each others eyes!! kyaaa!!! 4kwep2.gif8x0x9c.gifhehe ^_^v
hope they'd be together forever ♥♥♥350p3f4.gif

when I read a post like @gdara123 first thing I do is see how many posts this person has had on soompi...and as always the person with one post is the one bashing or trolling...I knew before i saw how many post this person had that it was one...very obvious. Also i don't think the person was promoting the other couple-who by the way I think have an awesome story on meeting on set and falling in love and his confession deserved two thumbs up..so please don't bash that couple..their story is what we hope will be DC's in the future.

Viyra gave the perfect answer to @gdara123 so let's leave it at that.

Guest ahduh

Hahaha watching the sub part Of the video. Seeing the episode in a new different light!

Only saw leeteuk gym equipment in our dimple house, it's a pity that sora din see. I'm sure he wanted to show her he's working out because she likes muscle teuk. Kekekekeke. And I believe they cut the clip as well, leeteuk wanted to go out and pick sora up without his blazer but in the end he pick up his blazer. Some loopholes here with probably sora telling him that they are not coming back.

And sora is really naughty here. Your hubby needs reassurance from you that there is nothing going on between you and sungmin. But there u are saying that you all are in contact and close with one another and it'll be good to have a oppa like sungmin since Ure the only child. Gosh. You're really stepping on mines. And what? You're really digging ur own grave. How can you say that it's a pity that sungmin did not pick up the phone and then follow up with its not very nice to call peoPle when they're tired.

Did you not see the resigned look on leeteuk's face......

No wonder he is so upset!!!!!

@gdara123,

i was going  let your comment go because i know not everyone share the same opinion as mine, even in this thread where we are all bounded by our love for our couple , but your post offended me ( and I will not dignify your thoughts by reposting it here) .

i am pretty new here, and I do not post much....however there are members here who have been loyal to this thread from the start, they stuck with this couple from their highest to their lowest moments ....they never once hid the fact that at times they go to delusional modes....but most of their comments, thoughts and postings are based on keen observations and based it on what i think is most of the time sound judgments and they manage to have  respectful  discussions even with differing views.  This thread is lively, curious , informative and full of love for both Sora and Lee Teuk and what we believe and hope  will be a good future for both of them whether together as a couple or as good friends...it  is a pity that you decided to say hello to this thread with such negative thoughts about them.....

Common sense will tell you.... do not enter the lions den unless you are ready to face it's wrath....I am not sure of  what you are trying to accomplish or what your intentions are.....I am sure we can not stop you from posting whatever you want to post ....but i hope you do not expect most members of this thread  to  warm up to you ...i believe you are better suited to join a different forum.....for a different couple....where you can meet people who have the same views as you....and enjoy your  discussions with.....why waste your lovely time being negative about a couple when you can spend it positively somehwere else?

Guest Hanyi

To the one I not even bothered to name just not to let you earn any credit or points:

First of all, thank you so much for your efforts to register a new account just to bash our couple. Here in the official thread of Dimple Couple we welcome different views and comments. Not because this is out of respect to anyone who has the right and freedom to speech, but also out of our quality as a mature, wise and rational supporter. We will not ask out of the many couples recently confessed why you only support the one you like, but I believe before they formally announced it you might be delusional to hope that they could be real couple. If that's the case, in what position are you in to "save us from delusions", if you have only watched TWO episodes as you have declared? I would pity you for what you have said today if our Dimple Couple really make it real at the end of the day, may it this year, next year, or five years later. When none of us has the crystal ball, how can you be so sure that what were presented in WGM were fake?

I also pity you for living a life without real friends or people whom you can trust or shown appreciation. Jealous is a kind of expression to show that you cared for someone or something. I will not envy you for whatever you possess or how beautiful you are because to me you are nothing. Since you don't know the difference between appreciation and love, I am happy to spend a moment to teach you, despite I think having my breakfast is more important than to talking to a stone. Usually, a human being will admire others who possess better skills or qualities. Just like a lot of people who admire the talents of Mozart and show their appreciation to Mozart. Using your logic applied in Teukie's appreciation to Lee Min Jung, everyone who admire Mozart's talents should from the moment they declare their appreciation stop meeting their bf/gfs and not getting married? If you insist your rationale is right then you have my appreciation and let's get married.

I am glad you have to spend so much time to keep an eye on our Dimple Couple even you find them fake. Though I don't work in the entertainment circle I can tell you something about filming a reality show. If I am to film with you, during break time I will definitely not talk to you. Not because I dislike you but I want everything I said in front of the cameras will be the truest feelings and words that I have never disclosed to you. If we have exchanged everything off cam, then the script will be required and we can start acting because you no longer can give the resposne due to first instinct. And we saw off cam photos only, not the whole interaction between them. We all know photos shown no time series. They could be snapshots taken just out of a long time. You must have seen funny photos of other stars yawning or closing their eyes in the photos. Were they behaving like this all the time? If you say no, then how can you judge that the Dimple Couple has no exchange during off cam? And can you say for sure that they were not having make up when they were with their staff which you saw in the photo?

Once again I felt pity for you. If you think the formation of the Dimple Couple will take away your idol, please wake up. No matter they become real couple or not, no one in the entertainment industry will pair up with you. I trust that I am much older than you, so being a sunbae here is my advice: live a life with love. Don't fill your life with evil thoughts. We appreciate your trying to save us from delusions, but you can read back our posts as well as start watching Dimple Couple from episode one and see if our delusions are supported with justifications or simple stupid fangirling.

Lastly, to thank you for taking all the hassles and courage to wake us up, I wish your Yoo Inna couple all the best. I also wish you faith to believe that enlistment will do no harm to your favorite couple. Oh, I hope that you also have faith and trust and no jealously in your future partner. If you don't know how to have faith, come here often with a humble heart to learn from us. Fighting Dimples are people filled with love and I am sure my other unnies and dongsaengs will be more than happy to teach you by making reference to Lee Teuk and Kang Sora.

I mentioned :Lee, Teuk, So and Ra went missing - and somebody asked where the piano is!  What is happening? 

I would say the fish need more attention and because they were neglected for a few months, they must have been taken somewhere to gain their health back - their parents neglected them for a while and MBC didn't seem to care.

Re: the piano - I think that is LT's personal property and he must have taken it back  to the dorm because he uses it to compose songs.  So I guess I am worrying for nothing. 

The blazer:  Pink?  Isn't that SungMin's fave color?   =)) 

I still love this episode - like what the others said - this is the beginning - the way LT glanced at Sora while they were walking after he grabbed her hand - LT beginning to read the signals.  I'm sure he is happy!!  I didn't see the shy smile from LT in this episode at all!.  And since I've watched the episode quite a few times already, I noticed how they keep on changing how they hold hands - starting from when they saw Sora's name on one of the boards and Sora grabbed his hand and they started walking - then they continued on and this time it was LT holding Sora's hand. 

FD CIAs - better start using your eagle eyes again!!

Guest lennycsn

I notice one thing about our DC - both are sucker for free gift and service!

and then after LT said i love you before going down the wired, SR said i will say it once we get down.

LT was so jealous to the extent he wants to stay overnight with SR at nami island. im laughing hard so hard to his suggestion. looks like he really doesnt care anymore but wanting to speed things up. talk about possesive! lol

I mentioned :Lee, Teuk, So and Ra went missing - and somebody asked where the piano is!  What is happening? 

I would say the fish need more attention and because they were neglected for a few months, they must have been taken somewhere to gain their health back - their parents neglected them for a while and MBC didn't seem to care.

Re: the piano - I think that is LT's personal property and he must have taken it back  to the dorm because he uses it to compose songs.  So I guess I am worrying for nothing. 

The blazer:  Pink?  Isn't that SungMin's fave color?   =)) 

I still love this episode - like what the others said - this is the beginning - the way LT glanced at Sora while they were walking after he grabbed her hand - LT beginning to read the signals.  I'm sure he is happy!!  I didn't see the shy smile from LT in this episode at all!.  And since I've watched the episode quite a few times already, I noticed how they keep on changing how they hold hands - starting from when they saw Sora's name on one of the boards and Sora grabbed his hand and they started walking - then they continued on and this time it was LT holding Sora's hand. 

FD CIAs - better start using your eagle eyes again!!

Afternoon all! Seems like the thread move fast last night. I couldn't read all post of which i think all the other FDs have already said this, but i'm going to say it again. To the anti (or probably not anti but more like not the supporter of DC) who came to this thread, if you're trying to bring our morale and trust to our couple down, please don't. Our love to this couple not being build in one day, but we have been with them since they're starting (Even though i'm started a bit late - january/february). Our love to them is strong and we have faith in them to work their relationship. Sometimes we can be delusional and sometimes we can be rationale, but our thoughts is always positive. Rather hating you, I should say like LT always said. Haters/Anti making us stronger and you can see how are we united to protect our couple.
Anyway FDs, just found this on facebook and i love the picture. Sora is taking Selca and Leeteuk at the back watching her from a far :P
523519_469892543023518_1725412749_n.jpg
credit: Elaine Saw FB
p/s: i get to see lots of Sora personal picture lately, may i know where to find it? Hope people can share it lot more often ;)

@witeku, thanks for the share!
Hahaha, my heart's bursting with all these little observance. =))

Another super short article on Sora, CLICK HERE.
cr: http://en.korea.com/

2012070111194391966_11.jpg

It wrote "
Regarding her virtual marriage with Super Junior’s Leeteuk on We Got Married, Kang says, “Because Leeteuk loves to hold special events for just two of us, I’m always happy. It’s more that I expected.” "

Okay, I literally melted. I hope it hasn't been mistranslated.

Guest robinblue91

@

witeku, thanks for the share!

It wrote "
Regarding her virtual marriage with Super Junior’s Leeteuk on We Got Married, Kang says, “Because Leeteuk loves to hold special events for just two of us, I’m always happy. It’s more that I expected.”

"

@

witeku, thanks for the share!

It wrote "
Regarding her virtual marriage with Super Junior’s Leeteuk on We Got Married, Kang says, “Because Leeteuk loves to hold special events for just two of us, I’m always happy. It’s more that I expected.”

"

Guest lennycsn

@jereeoonkl may i know when is the air time. to me it looks like its an exclusive interview about the DC.

Guest niardg

My heart beats faster when I saw Leeteuk's Cyworld background..

Leeteuk_Cyworl_Background.jpg

I got it from twitter (Cr:SJForIndonesia)