[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tainocchi

arienblurr Kyaa..Thanks so much. I wonder if Sora realised that she really is a charming person. Even I am a little taken by her. keke I love the interrogation part. ^^

Am rewatching the raw again and as I rewatch can see some mistakes which I made while note-taking already. Will go tweak them in a bit.

In the meantime, some caps from Baidu!

E39-002a.jpg

The living room of the house. The space isn't really very big hence I really am wondering as to how Sora intends to fit a grand piano in there. All I know is that once you fit SuJu in there, there will be no more space for anything else. They might have to even move the tv out! (Kidding!! :P)

E39-002c.jpg

Teukkie vs The Cupboard. Honestly, anybody would have to be as tall as the windows to be able to put anything in the upper shelves without use of a ladder. IMO, functionality fail. But anyway, I saved this coz Teukkie's expression amused me. =P

E39-003a.jpg

Oh! So sweet!

Anyway, this next bit was the bit that killed me.

E39-004a.jpg

Can you see how CLOSE they were??

E39-004b.jpg

And by and by after more fidgeting and rolling around it ended up like this. In a STORE!! With people all around!!

E39-004c.jpg

Think the store staff's expression/s said it all. :P

And this is how Sora is when she acts cute!

E39-006a.jpg

E39-006c.jpg

E39-006d.jpg

E39-006e.jpg

E39-006f.jpg

E39-006i.jpg

Teukkie just steadfastly refuses to look! Hilarious!!

E39-006g.jpg

E39-006h.jpg

This bit was quite sweet. Offhand, think Sora bumped and knocked herself at least three times while they were in the furniture shop. Think first time she bumped her head on the headboard of the bed while they were playing so Teukkie rubbed her head for her. Second time, she backed into some drawers while trying to see some storage which comes with the bedframe, and Teukkie ran over to rub her back for her. Third time she kicked the corner of a coffee table while following Teukkie out so Teukkie had her walk in front of him instead so he could watch out for her since she was being so accident prone.

E39-007a.jpg

E39-007b.jpg

E39-007c.jpg

Aigoooooooooooo~!!!!! wub.gif

Guest kaelstorm

111001  (making of) episode 1-2-3

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

111008 (air)------- episode 1

111014 sukira: talk abaut Sora

111015  (air)------- episode 2

111016 sukira: (LT) abaut liking WGM a lot

sukira: "a human heart became strange in WGM"

111019 sukira: LT likes actress Kang Sora-ssi the best, and sing "sunny"

(making of) episode 6-7

111021 sukira: talk abaut asking phone numbers to the ladies

111022 SM Town NYC

(air)------- episode 3

111023 SM town NYC

sukira: feeling jealous when the wife talk with some other guy

111026 twitter LT: poetry(?) abaut love

111029 twitter LT: missing/wanting to watch WGM

111031 twitter sora foto

111101 strong heart: LT talk abate past love

111102 (making of) episode 8

111103 twitter LT: restless and lonely (deleted)

sukira: LT using computer to look at Sora's pictures

111104 twitter:changing hair style

111105 (air)-------- episode 4

111106 sukira: abate Sora having broadcast and the staff is missing her

(maybe) DJ kang sora

111108 sukira: if Sora came to Sukira, LT would sing "Hello"

interview

111112 (air)-------- episode 5

111118 (making of) episode 9 (???)

111119 SUPERSHOW4 (parody sunny)

(air)-------- episode 6

111120 SUPERSHOW4

(making of) episode 10

111121 sukira: talk abaut watching the solo performance of SS4

111122 interview to Kang Sora (maybe it was made before)

111125 twitter LT/sora : LT is a fan of Sora

(air)---------episode 7

111126 twitter sora reply to LT

twitter LT reply: abaut meeting in Singapore + asking Sora to follow his twitter

MOA concert taiwan mission2 (double victory sign)

111127 twitter LT: members and his heart is in Singapore

blue dress for LT

111128 twitter LT/sora --->sleepy

111129 twitter sora/LT : "fighting for SuJu performance"

interview on red carpet

MAMA (fancam abaut their brief meeting after SuJu perf.)

They probably meet at the AfterParty

111130 twitter LT ask again to be followed--> Sora follow!

111202 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT  -in a day from 16 to 30 (exept 24-25-28) was made episode 13 (house)

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111231 (air)----- episode special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

120103 (making of) episode 14 ( bakery?)

BLIND DATES for FJ

HI im new here!!

Im really impressed with this timeline!! :)

some of the air dates are wrong though.

and the filming date for the house episode (episode 13) would be 111218.

since during the episode, sora was telling teuk about how she watched wgm's broadcast yesterday about brave couple "telling" sora that teuk's fav food is dokkbokki. and that broadcast was shown on 111217. :)

Guest ary1004

it's two minutes to 0000 KST...going to tweet leeteuk and sora a congratulate message ^^, and of coz together with the trending....

HAPPY 100th DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode was cuteness overload! It had to have been taped around the same few days as the Christmas special episodes since Sora's nails were the same nail art etc.  There must be a timeline or more info at baidu but I can't navigate in there too hard for non hangul knowledgeable people...

They were very close in this episode.

201201071749778878_1.jpg

20120107000086_0.jpg20120107_1325927133_33988900_1.jpg

credit as tagged/Naver

Guest ary1004

omoo..2 pages in 4 hours (it's been 6hours, since i left to cook and eat for a while before continue my writing..haha)...Fighting Dimples are jjang ^^

looking at the number of the pages, i think there might be lots of summary and screencaps already...didnt have time to read yet...will do so after this...

anyway, this is my POV on today's episode ^^

1. leeteuk got lots of suggestion today - bringing the mitten (i saw someone said somewhere that it's sora's idea to wear it on one of each other hand but i think that is why he is bringing it too..i think he also got the same idea back in his head :P), putting their hands in the pocket (me: kyaaaaa..haha), and he is the one who suggest not to separate the room even if they fight (i think)...i'm very, very lack in korean so there might be things that i get wrong

2. i think they are the only couple who get the whole renting process...is there any couple who did the same? if i'm not mistaken, the house renting things already done by MBC beforehand before they give the house to the couple...but for our TeukSo, they even stamped their name for the house...this might be just a little thing but this little things make it seems more real :)

3. the "Dimple House 10 Rules"...they decided to give their house a name - Dimple House...what a cute house name they get there ^^...and all the "housing rules" discussion is so cute...i heard something like teuk's not going to let sora do the housechores or he wont hold sora hand anymore...haha

4. furniture shopping

>> as everyone already know, they are going out for furniture shopping...i giggle really hard when teuk naturally go near sora and massage her shoulder at the make-up table (i dont know if this is the right term to use...:P)...

>> the bed scene is just so ADORKABLE, CUTE, SWEET and all...i'm giggling all the way from the start of their 'bedscene' till the end..they are too cute...and i love the fact that sora can accept all the skinship that teuk's initiate openly...she even initiate one on the bed..keke..i think teuk get upset about sora not using the cow clock he gave her (i dont really get the whole conversation :() so while coaxing the sulky teuk, sora hold teuk's hand (i think teuk's loving it but just keep his sulky face..keke)

>> they're role playing at the dining table (in fact, they are role playing in every section..keke), acting like they are having a meal...teuk keep asking what food is there in the pot etc...i LOL at sora cuteness when she think what to answer what's in the pan..hihi

>> as i said before they are playing around, having role-play everywhere...there is this onetime where they sit on the sofa's and acting like they're watching tv, teuk's suddenly open up his hand and sora just put together hers with his, naturally (i love how they did everything naturally in this episode ^^)...actually tbh, i really hope sora leans her head on teuk's shoulder ^_~

>> teuk really cares bout sora...he rub her back when she hit it with a furniture (i think it is a small chair for a make-up table), guide her way after she hit something while walking etc...it reminds me of his 'andwae,andwae' on last episode...it's kind of a reflect action..haha...i'm glad that she care about her that much...

>> WOW at sora's acting...so the "i only can see oppa" was from the act...bravo for cute-seductive-drunken-sora 'cause u got leeteuk there...keke..he didnt even dare to look up to sora..kiki...both of you are really cute, seriously

::i missed few minutes of streaming coz went out of my room to answer the main line phone :(::

5. when they are heading back to Dimple House, teuk suddenly panting/got tired because he hold most of the thing they bought (i think he didnt let sora to hold any)...sora was trying to help him out but he didnt allow her and it end up sora hold teuks arm, or i might say, they actually arm linking (and it's sora who initiate it ^^)

6. cooking cooking

>> so they have decided to cook ddubokki...i think sora want to prepare it without teuk's help...but suddenly, she asked his help 'cause she cant open the food container(?)...when teuk open it with just the first try, sora said that he's cool...haha...i think sora sees everything that teuks done as cool *proud* (haha, why should i?)

>> looking at the way they are cooking, i think sora dont really know how to cook it...she's stuttering everytime teuk ask something

>> in the blackroom (if i understand it right), teuk said that sora cant cook at all?

>> sora's blackroom: i dont quite understand but did she said she only cooked twice? (she's still so young afterall :))

my rant:

1. looking at them cooking together like that is soooooo heartwarming ^^

2. teuk's enjoying himself calling sora yeobo/yeobong..keke...i think he called her that thrice? one when they're 'trying' the intercom (the agent's look is priceless..keke), then when they are on the bed and another one, i dont know when is it but it was shown after sora talked to him about he calling her yeobo today ^^

3. they really have A LOT of holding hands and doesnt seem awkward at all...i like that

4. ohh...the skinship had become better...and by that i mean BETTER :)

5. just realize that sora got a really cute unique laugh (just like her hubby does :P)

6. i'm glad to see sora's blackroom again...because i cant see much of hers...usually it's leeteuk's (but they did have hers for some episodes :))

overall: my heart is exploded with all the cuteness and the sweetness....haha

[edit]

a lot of typos...already edit some that i notice...sorry if there's still any

Guest tainocchi

Sora actually had totally let her guard down. Cant help but feel a little worried for her.  Anyway, what are they going to put at the attic the place is so small. If it's bigger they could put a piano on the 2nd floor. The agent reaction was so epic when TeukSora was testing the intercom. He looks like he's in a hurry. Gotta say this is the best TeukSora's episode so far.

As soon as I walked in my house early this morning, first thing I did was to check on this thread. I haven't even watched the episode nor read the recaps but the pics posted while in bed in the furniture store gave me a good laugh!! These two are just too cute to ignore - LeeTeuk is such a sweet bf/hubby!!!

Better start watching now!

Guest tainocchi

Hahaha! Kang Sora talk more now than the  past episodes.

Right? They both seem in their real characters in this episode. I feel proud of them that they have reached this stage.

Guest lallinachan

HI im new here!!

Im really impressed with this timeline!! :)

some of the air dates are wrong though.

and the filming date for the house episode (episode 13) would be 111218.

since during the episode, sora was telling teuk about how she watched wgm's broadcast yesterday about brave couple "telling" sora that teuk's fav food is dokkbokki. and that broadcast was shown on 111217. :)

THANKYOU!! really, I was nagging my head trying to guess when they filmed episode 13! Thank God Sora said something that helped to find out (well, I can't understand korean, but seems like you do!). Thankyou!

And... I don't want to get boring, but thankyou for telling me there was some mistakes with the airing: yes two episodes were a day earlier (guess it's psycologically understandable^^;), well sometimes I get confused with dates, since in Korea is 8 hours of difference from where I live.

This  episode was cuteness overload! It had to have been taped around the  same few days as the Christmas special episodes since Sora's nails were  the same nail art etc.  There must be a timeline or more info at baidu  but I can't navigate in there too hard for non hangul knowledgeable  people...

They were very close in this episode.

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image*

credit as tagged/Naver

You really have good eyes! I didn't notice her nail art! But you got it right^^ Good team work!! XD

Here in the spoiler tag the edited chronology (part of it):

111126 (air)---------episode 7

twitter sora reply to LT

twitter LT reply: abaut meeting in Singapore + asking Sora to follow his twitter

MOA concert taiwan mission2 (double victory sign)

111127 twitter LT: members and his heart is in Singapore

blue dress for LT

111128 twitter LT/sora --->sleepy

111129 twitter sora/LT : "fighting for SuJu performance"

interview on red carpet

MAMA (fancam-> brief meeting after SuJu perf. same time she presented with DJ Koo Best dance solo award category)

They probably meet at the AfterParty

111130 twitter LT ask again to be followed--> Sora follow!

111203 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111210 (air)----episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT  

111217 (air)-----episode 10

111218 (making of) episode 13-14 (thanks kaelstorm!!)

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode 11- special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun LT joined in the end - LT sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as LT's

111230 KBS 2011 Song Festival SuJu Leeteuk only

111231 (air)----- episode 12- special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

120103 twitter eat barbecue (to his members)

(making of) episode 15

BLIND DATES for FJ

120106 Leeteuk tweet: Not leaving yet!

120107 (air)-----episode 13

Guest ary1004

@akane

"i'm so happy today.." "today i was really happy"? *double-jerk* *wink*

haha..it's maybe suju-related (and he might means yesterday since the tweet was from about an hour ago) but my mind just really love going to the lala-land...heheh

again, HAPPY 100TH DAY EVERYONE ^^

I thought no other couple can beat Ssangchu couple back massage (Hyun Joong got on Hwangbo's back and gave her a massage in epi 31, I think) but the Dimple Couple beat them all! This couple doesn't seem like they are in a virtual marriage - especially LeeTeuk~!! The skinship just came out naturally - and awkwardness has left their system!!

The bed scene - who has ever done that? To get under the covers and then look at his wife with that loving and longing and hot desirable look???? That's why he got up because it is getting into his system! Holding hands while sitting at the sofa - this looked a lot befter because their reactions were different!

Nothing more to add - better watch again and read the recaps - thanks to all for sharing the recaps and the raw episodes!!!

There's a fangirl on Baidu that does preliminary translations of TeukSo every week and I usually read hers and watch TeukSo 'raw' again while waiting for the actual subs. This week, there were some interesting points that came up.

First is Sora's drunken act during the interrogation play acting that she and Teukkie were doing whilst waiting for the bedding to be packed. I did a translation of the fangirl's translation so you can see what I mean.

[The Interrogation Game]

Teuk : Name.

Sora : Kang Sora

Teuk : Why.

Sora : Why what?

Teuk : Speak! Your motive.

Sora : I did something wrong.

Teuk : What did you do?

Sora : I didn't put the clock up.

*switch places*

Teuk : Sora-sshi, come. You have to really look like an officer.

Sora : Un. Case number 2876.

Teuk : What?

Sora : Having affairs.

Teuk : None. I never had any affairs. Why are you being like this officer?

Sora : Any girlfriend?

Teuk : No girlfriend.

Sora : I'm the officer so what do you think of me?

Teuk : Officer is my ideal type.

Sora : Oh really? Then can you tell me what your address is again?

Teuk : What about my address?

Sora : Or you can just give me your mobile number.

Teuk : 010… Officer, why are you being so nice?

Sora : Coz you're my ideal type.

Teuk : You do know that you have to conduct your investigation with a cool head?

Sora : Can't. It is my first time in 22 years.

Teuk : Then we'll get married?

Sora : I live alone so you can just come.

Teuk : Ah. Thank you.

Sora : Life sentence without parole.

Teuk : I cannot win. What am I to do? Can you do it like how you were in 'Sunny'?

Sora : How? Do this again?

Teuk : Do it with real acting this time.

Sora : Then I'll come over from there.

Teuk : A drunk woman.

Sora : A drunk woman with LOTS of aegyo.

*stumbles over*

Sora : Oppa~ It is so hot in here.

*removes coat*

Sora : What's your name?

Teuk : You are here to undergo investigation.

Sora : Please investigate lots! I want to always be investigated!

Teuk : I would like to continue investigating you too. Right. Name.

Sora : Ahh~ I don't like sharing my name.

Teuk : You have to tell me your name. Name!

Sora : Guess what my name is!

Teuk : Ya, why are you being like this really.

Sora : Nnnng~ *basically sitting there making cute noises*

Teuk : Ya, don't you know where you are now?

Sora : No idea.

Teuk : This a police station. Police station!

Sora : I can't see anything else other than oppa~

Teuk : Aii… Really. *he's saying this in a tone of resignation*

Sora : Are you going to give me something if I told you my name?

Sora : Oppa, what's your name?

Teuk : You're being really bad now.

Sora : Is that hair oppa's hair?

Teuk : Of course that's my hair.

Sora : And the brows are oppa's brows? Aii~ So handsome. Hasn't anyone told you that you look like a celebrity?

Teuk : I used to dream of being one as a kid.

Sora : Oh really? Super Junior! You look like Lee Teuk! I'm going to call you Officer Lee Teuk! Officer Lee Teuk!

Teuk : Age.

Sora : Age is a secret. How can you ask a lady as to what her age is?

Teuk : Age is something that needs to be investigated as well.

Sora : Don't investigate that. Go out and do some investigation with me.

Teuk : What go out? What's to investigate?

Sora : Nothing. I just wanted to see oppa which is why I'm here. Shall I tell you how I got here to see oppa? I dated lots of men but when I saw this one, I decided that he was the one. Lee Teuk oppa~

Teuk : Who did you learn that from?

Sora : Who did I learn that from? *said in sing-song tone*

Sora : When I go in you can write that. And when I come out, shall we go have bean curd together?

Teuk : Headache.

Sora : When I think about it, my life till now has been nothing but a farce. From now, it is real. Here, from the moment I saw oppa, my life has just started.

Teuk : I really like this.

Teuk : Why are you so good? You're not really drunk are you?

Sora : No, no I'm not. I'm fine.

Teuk : Put your coat on. You really gave me a shock. Aii! Such a good actress. Well done.

When I watched the show without subs this afternoon, I assumed that Teukkie's behaviour through the 'interview' was because of Sora's aegyo. But when I read these prelim translations and rewatched the portion again, I think part of it has to do his own feelings getting majorly jumbled up by the things that Sora was saying especially towards the end of their play-acting. And he was most likely trying to keep himself grounded by complimenting her on her acting abilities so he can remind himself that that was play acting and not really her talking to him.

As for Sora, there is a small part of me that is hoping that what she said did come from her heart. I do suspect though, that the person from whom she got inspiration for the 'dated lots of men but decided that this one's the one' bit from nobody else but Teukkie. Coz that was the lifeline that he tried to throw to himself when he was getting cornered during the special over his underground dating by saying that those were all to prepare him for his meeting Sora. So I suspect she recycled the idea, tweaked it and threw it back at him this way. Clever girl!

Second thing was that Teukkie was really VERY serious when he told Sora that she is not to spend money in front of him. When she tried to pay at the furniture store, his expression changed and told her to leave it. When she continued to try finding an excuse to pay, his expression just got darker and darker till she wised up and changed the topic. But could still see that despite her efforts Teukkie wasn't happy. Not until they left the store and moved on to do other things at least. Aii. Sora-sshi. You must learn very quickly that you hubby's a genuine sweetie pie but when he really gets angry... *runs away*

About Sora's cooking. I think when she made the dosirak for Teukkie, it gave him certain expectation, especially when she's also been telling him that she will take care of his meals since they got married. So yes, I would expect him to be disappointed especially when she was struggling while preparing dukbokki which isn't exactly a dish of rocket science level. Call me biased, but I don't think that she was lying. The backroom interviewer apparently asked her how many times she has prepared meals and she said once. When the dosirak was mentioned, she said that she does not count that as cooking but preparing edible food. So from that I infer that Sora can cook in as far as basics are concerned, ie the end product of whatever she throws into a pan can be ingested. But where it comes to full blown preparing of dishes, that's where the problem comes.

To be honest, from the last few WGM wives that I have watched, they all can prepare edible food if you leave them to it. But asking them to do anything more than that is a challenge. The only WGM wives that I have watched that could REALLY cook-cook were Hwayobi, HwangBo and Victoria. The rest all struggled. Am thinking that on hindsight, maybe Sora should have just taken Seo InYoung's route and denounced cooking so much so that when she came up with fried ham, eggs and sausages, it was welcomed like some 4-star Michelin grade meal. Be as it may, Sora definitely looks bad now and I have already seen some gloat over her inability to prepare dukbokki for Teukkie. But I'm quite certain that she will pick up soon enough. She's demonstrated a willingness to pick up things for his sake so I have faith that cooking him a square meal will not be a problem too big for her to overcome. I wonder if RyeoWook would be willing to teach her how to cook... ;)