[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Like most I'm upset over the news, not that it was unexpected, just too early. I just hope that TeukSo will leave when they are ready to and not be forced to leave coz their so-called time is running out and the people behind the scenes want to simply phase them out. Teukkie enlisting is not a new issue and Sora would get new work in between during the programme. If they were added just to be phased out like that then they shouldn't have been added in the first place.

Guess I'm sounding a bit bitter and a bit frustrated, but I don't like how this sort of announcement is being made so ahead of time. And it affects me even more coz I can see how hard Teukkie and Sora are working to make things work with the little time that they have. I just don't want them to leave the show with regrets especially when they are getting along so well and obviously enjoying each other's company.

As for the two new SuJu pairings, I was expecting it to be SungMin and DongHae coz they were always making fun of each other as to how these two were wrangling for a permanent spot on the show, how they are very free as compared to everyone else etc.

I don't think I'm making sense anymore. OMG!!! Help!!! >_<"

EDIT: I LOVE LEETEUK!!! I shall go tell him that now via Twitter and stop typing on my phone lest I go even more blind.

Guest 33ru_mieru

i think it's about WGM rumors, happy to read that! *quoted image*

new Teuk's twitter avatar:

look similar with Sora's avatar:

ahh~ i'm dreaming

@sweety_lime, thanks for the update of Leeteuk's tweet =)

@kiminaeka, love your dream, keep on sharing your dream....

==

gosh today is really like a roller coaster...

in the morning woke up with happy feeling, excited about 100 pages, excited that it is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday, then come the news of WGM....

then become happy again by tweet from anxious Leeteuk... he's so quick at responding!!!

and we are already at page 101!

Have a good weekend everyone~

EDIT:

Okay, I know this video is SUJU's performance but can't help not to share this

http://youtu.be/3cL0EzA224Q

(cr. kangteukjp)

I noticed the rest of the other members outfit was unbuttoned except Leeteuk, Sungmin and Eunhyuk....

then towards the middle, Leeteuk unbutton his!!!!!! slowly step by step....

By the way, this is taken from MBC 12.01.01 GayoDaejun!!

Reminds me of the thing Sora said....she loves it when Leeteuk buttoning up his shirt (okay this is unbuttoning but still ^^;;; )

At first i thought Eunhyuk was going to unbutton his also but no he didn't :P

(cr. kangteukjp)

Not sure whether someone has shared the video from this angle..The way Leeteuk at Sora ....gosh!

OMO!! it feels so great to be in 101 pages of DC thread..Congratz!! to DC and us Fighting Dimples because without all of you we wouldn't reach this amount so fast..biggrin.gif

waahhhh!! I already expected that we can reach 100 pages..but i didn't expect that we can reach it so soon (even though it's not yet our DC's 100th day)..

I feel bad i missed 10 pages because of my work..

Oh it's saturday again tomorrow..gonna watch live streaming again..can't wait!!wink.gif

I really miss posting in this thread and all of you Fighting Dimples..thanks for all of your updates and comments..keep posting because even if im busy i still manage to visit this thread and read all your post..

Ok back to silent lurker again..cool.gif

note: lets make 100th day anniv of DC trends in all social network..Fighting!!

Guest marsie231

Super Junior’s Donghae couples up with Son Eun Seo for ‘We Got Married’

393503_220085818073552_131389230276545_477150_419550905_n.jpg

---------------------------

Earlier, producers of ‘We Got Married’ revealed that four members of Super Junior went on a blind date with four actresses, and that two of them would be considered as new permanent couples for the show.

Out of the four, member Donghae was revealed to be paired up with rookie actress Son Eun Seo. Depending on the opinions of the viewers, the couple has a chance of becoming a new addition to the show. Consequently, fans have been trying to dig up as much information as they can on both Donghae and Son Eun Seo.

While Donghae is a familiar name on allkpop, Son Eun Seo may be more of a mystery. She’s starred in dramas like MBC’s ‘Flames of Ambition‘, and is currently acting in SBS‘s daily drama, ‘My Flower Daughter‘. Additionally, she is preparing for ‘Love Rain‘, which stars SNSD‘s YoonA and actor Jang Geun Suk.

The simultaneous castings being made by ‘We Got Married’ and its Lunar New Year spin-off, ‘Pit-a-pat Shake‘, has created some confusion between fans and industry officials alike, especially because of some overlapping names.

A few hours ago, Sungmin was revealed to be a couple with SISTAR‘s Hyorin. Hyorin’s agency clarified the distinction by revealing that Hyorin is not in ‘We Got Married’, but in ‘Pit-a-pat Shake’.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source + Photos: Mydaily via Naver 

Hope that our  DC don't depart too early 

tears.gif WGM, let them show more!!!!! FIGHTING DIMPLES are here to support them! tongue2.gif

btw, Happy 100th thread to us! mission accomplished guys! 

tongue.gif we just wait for any news about the SuJu-Daparting couples topic.

SMILE FD! 

biggrin.gif

#TeukKang100th #FightingDimples 

biggrin.gif

Guest ary1004

news about leeteuk latest twitter update ^^

Soompi news - Lee Teuk Upset about Rumors of Leaving MBC "We Got Married"

*quoted image*

what a great idea of advertising...i'm going to do so too...credit to you for the idea :P

[edit]

Btw, I hardly use twitter, how do I tweet?

i think you're actually asking how to trend ^^...anyway, just in case, as you can see in the picture below, you just need to write your tweet in the box - like how you put your status in facebook :)

twitter.jpg

and if you want to trend, u just need to put '#' in front of the trending word...for example, if you wanna trend TeukLoveSora, u just need to type #TeukLoveSora and that's mean you are trending TeukLoveSora :)

u also can put the trending in front/middle/at the end/where ever in your long tweet...

for example:

i believe #TeukLoveSora forever

i'm a believer of #TeukLoveSora

#TeukLoveSora till the end

etc, etc, etc

does i help? hope i did ^^...dont forget to join the trending this sunday...

speaking of that, we still didnt decide what time do we want to start the trending

Guest marsie231

Lee Teuk Upset about Rumors of Leaving MBC "We Got Married"

by: thunderstix on Jan 6, 2012

90cf95adc9b63b02eb3947934de9c666_large.jpg

Earlier today, we reported that MBC “We Got Married” is set to replace their current set of couples with a completely new group. But it seems like at least Lee Teuk thinks otherwise.

Moments after news of the cast replacement was reported, Super Junior’s Lee Teuk tweeted a meaningful message denying his withdrawal from the show. He wrote, “Who keeps spreading spoilers..T.T I’m not dropping out yet!!!!^^”

Earlier reports said Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, Dong Hae, Sung Min, and Kyu Hyun recently held a four-on-four meeting with female celebrities, and they would be replacing the current set of couples on the show. It said, “With Kang Sora soon to become very busy with her ‘Dream High Season 2’ commitments and Lee Teuk expected to enter into national service sometime this year, it looks likely that they will leave the show soon as well.”

Netizens who saw Lee Teuk’s tweet commented, “Right? You can’t be leaving already!” “Please no more speculations,” and “I wish WGM will last forever!”

It’s good to hear Lee Teuk not leave WGM, but with his impending military service this year, it should be interesting to see how much longer he will last.

frm: Soompi

tongue.gif 

@ary1004 let's to this! biggrin.gif

Guest ary1004

more pictures/fanart/gif of our DC

305757_283736788315346_277447738944251_993992_2112168383_n.jpg

cr. We Got Married Teukso (dimple couple) FB

aktwrs.jpg

cr. as tag

tumblr_luzdmc85hi1r23z6mo1_500.jpg?w=510

cr. as tag

tumblr_lv8tfi8pij1qfyovfo3_250.gif

tumblr_lv8tfi8pij1qfyovfo4_250.gif

tumblr_lv8tfi8pij1qfyovfo2_250.gif

tumblr_lv8tfi8pij1qfyovfo6_250.gif

tumblr_lv8tfi8pij1qfyovfo5_250.gif

tumblr_lv8tfi8pij1qfyovfo1_250.gif

cr. hyukyus@tumblr

tumblr_lvarfkxogr1qa7tfso1_250.gif

tumblr_lvarfkxogr1qa7tfso2_250.gif

tumblr_lvarfkxogr1qa7tfso3_250.gif

tumblr_lvarfkxogr1qa7tfso4_250.gif

cr. superandyy@tumblr

awww...they are so cute...when i watch the episode, i already can guess why leeteuk is pointing up..haha..he really curious of what's in the bag..keke

thanks to wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress for sharing those gif ^^

@marsie231 haha..planning to put that in my every post...lets do it together :P

Guest andyelaiza0703

today was a rollercoaster of emotions for me i cant even bear to check AKP with all the WGM news and FJ stuff  

especially the leaving of DC couple though i know and we know that sooner or later their part as couple in WGM would end 

i was upset that WGM PD's are announcing it TOO SOON the house episode is not airing yet 

and we have news of them departing and thank god  for LEETEUK's tweet it assured me and the rest of us that they are not leaving yet 

and YEY tomorrow is saturday so WGM eppie with the house episode!!

Guest kopi_c_st

@ary1004.. Yes, I mean how to trend! Thanks for the info! Glance thru the previous post, I thought we have decided to trend #TeukKang100th & #FightingDimples?

Yes! Will keep popping into twitter this Sunday and keep trending (?) am I using the right vocab..

Oh.. I find LeeTeuk being sweet(?) to come out and denounce the departure...

I don't know what to write...i'm happy that TeukSo will still be on the show for more time than the other couples...but as a fan of the show itself i'm pissed with MBC and SM...really? It's SJGM(Super Junior Got Married) now? It's just wrong...to many idols and to many from the same group...

Anyway TeukSo will have thei 100th day ^^

Hopefully everyone has calmed down with the upsetting news about LeeTeuk and Kang Sora leaving so soon - LeeTeuk said it himself - HE IS NOT LEAVING WGM YET!

Coming from a family with reporters around, I can clearly tell how these news reports/articles are being twisted. After making everyone sick, they are now giving us some medication by slowly cleaning the mess up.

The bottom line is, even with their busy schedules, Dimple Couple/Fighting Dimples will still be with us - until LeeTeuk leaves for the military. It seems like his busy schedule outside of WGM does not bother him at all - WGM must be so precious to him - or there must be somebody real precious regarding WGM.

On Fighting SUJU being on WGM, I think WGM is thinking/anticipating too much here - they are probably basing their opinion on the success of LeeTeuk/kang Sora pairing that they are already anticipating another bomb with the introduction of some SUJU members on the same plot. Not that I don't want to see these idols on the show, it is just that it might be a disappointment not just to the characters themselves but to the viewers like us too if the pairing don't click. I can honestly say that the LeeTeuk/Kang Sora pairing is a RARITY - starting from when the news came out that they will be working together - to the first episode - and then the rest is history. This couple has captured the hearts of so many from the very beginning - and we can never be sure if it will be the same with their new plan.

This is just my honest opinion - I hope no one gets offended.

edit: Hopefully Dimple Couple/Fighting Dimples are aware that on Sunday, 1/8/2012, they have been married for 100 days already. Wonder how both will feel once they see their fans tweeting/trending all over the world. I can just imagine their cheekbones ascending to heaven?? :wub:

Guest alga215

WTF.. haha.. I don't know what's happenning.. I just read the articles about WGM And the good thing is... I DONT CARE AND GIVE A D**N ABOUT IT!!! Ill just enjoy the beautiful episodes that our DC will make and treasure them.. Whew!! Just want to share my own sentiments.. by the way Leeteuk's tweet calmed me.. I guess only he can do that.. 사랑헤 이특씨!!

Well guys!!! Congratulations for reaching 100th page before their 100th day!! So proud of you all.. LOVE LOTS AND A BIG HUG TO EVERYONE!!!

Guest ary1004

@ary1004.. Yes, I mean how to trend! Thanks for the info! Glance thru the previous post, I thought we have decided to trend #TeukKang100th & #FightingDimples?

Yes! Will keep popping into twitter this Sunday and keep trending (?) am I using the right vocab..

Oh.. I find LeeTeuk being sweet(?) to come out and denounce the departure...

yepp...we have decide on #TeukKang100th and #FightingDimples...if you got confuse because of what i use in my explanation, i'm so sorry...heheh..i'm just using it as an example...:)

and that's right...let's keep popping in twitter this sunday and keep trending especially #TeukKang100th...and, dont forget to mention @special1004 and @reveramess in your tweet ^^

Guest lallinachan

It all happend so quickly (thank God, since right now I would be ina black hole of sadness, lol), and than...Leeteuk tweet!!! I jumped off my chair with a "YESS!!" I know it's crazy, but I love him for just that sentence! Lol!! It's like he doesn't want even to ear that he will leave soon WGM. I think that, since it could be a strategical announcement to increase the curiosity and the audience, it's refreshing to ear LT reply against it!... well, maybe this will increase the curiousity even more ^^ but still, it made me very much lighter XD... and giddy

like someone said before, MBC is killing two birds with one stone =="

anyway, i wont comment much about the news cause i've decide on ignoring it after reading it once...but here is my two cents:

lets not take the news too badly...at least, look at positive sides a bit

1. they are not in the main list of couple that will leave

come on everyone...we knows that they'll live soon right? no matter what, teuk's got the military service to go...they ARE leaving no matter what..but i dont think they'll leave soon enough..if they are MBC would never bring them in the show at all...they are still getting to know each other..MBC might have woojung or sowon who are longer in the show to leave

2. MBC would care about the rating

after making woojung or sowon (or maybe both) leave, i dont think MBC would let TeukSo - the one who make the rating become higher and higher, leave the show that fast too...they'll at least will make sure that new couples are going to give them good ratings first before sending all current couples away

3. if and ONLY if they really leave this soon

lets not get too sad for the moment and keep it inside until their real last episode..lets just enjoy what they're giving to us now...fighting!!

p/s: MBC did said that they didnt know when the separation will be so, at least it wont be that soon as in 2,3 episodes later...cheer up everyone ^^

[edit]

omoo...i didnt refresh my browser for two hours and we already in page 100? daebak!!

HAPPY 100TH PAGE, EVERYONE!!!!

p/s: sorry the pic is a bit small 'cause i use the pic for my winampskin...credit to yuikuzoo for the original fanart ^^

I was soo sad for that announcement, I tought it was too soon, and also too cruel to say right now. We all knew it that teukie will leave... but announce this now, that we have only reaced 12 episodes... well, cruel. And then reading your post gave me more hope, and less sadness^^ thanks

and Hope this thread will continue to be alive as long as it can^^

Love you all DC shippers .....

Uri Fighting Dimples!! OYEO!!!

Like most I'm upset over the news, not that it was unexpected, just too early. I just hope that TeukSo will leave when they are ready to and not be forced to leave coz their so-called time is running out and the people behind the scenes want to simply phase them out. Teukkie enlisting is not a new issue and Sora would get new work in between during the programme. If they were added just to be phased out like that then they shouldn't have been added in the first place.

Guess I'm sounding a bit bitter and a bit frustrated, but I don't like how this sort of announcement is being made so ahead of time. And it affects me even more coz I can see how hard Teukkie and Sora are working to make things work with the little time that they have. I just don't want them to leave the show with regrets especially when they are getting along so well and obviously enjoying each other's company.

As for the two new SuJu pairings, I was expecting it to be SungMin and DongHae coz they were always making fun of each other as to how these two were wrangling for a permanent spot on the show, how they are very free as compared to everyone else etc.

I don't think I'm making sense anymore. OMG!!! Help!!! >_<"

EDIT: I LOVE LEETEUK!!! I shall go tell him that now via Twitter and stop typing on my phone lest I go even more blind.

I totally understand your reaction!! LOL! I'd like to tweet him too, but he can't read english I fear... too much trouble, lol!

Hopefully everyone has calmed down with the upsetting news about LeeTeuk and Kang Sora leaving so soon - LeeTeuk said it himself - HE IS NOT LEAVING WGM YET!

Coming from a family with reporters around, I can clearly tell how these news reports/articles are being twisted.  After making everyone sick, they are not giving us some medication by slowly cleaning the mess up.

The bottom line is, even with their busy schedules, Dimple Couple/Fighting Dimples will still be with us - until LeeTeuk leaves for the military.  It seems like his busy schedule outside of WGM does not bother him at all - WGM must be so precious to him - or there must be somebody real precious regarding WGM.

On Fighting SUJU being on WGM, I think WGM is thinking/anticipating too much here - they are probably basing their opinion on the success of LeeTeuk/kang Sora pairing that they are already anticipating another bomb with the introduction of some SUJU members on the same plot.  Not that I don't want to see these idols on the show, it is just that it might be a disappointment not just to the characters themselves but to the viewers like us too if the pairing don't click.  I can honestly say that the LeeTeuk/Kang Sora pairing is a RARITY - starting from when the news came out that they will be working together - to the first episode - and then the rest is history.  This couple has captured the hearts of so many from the very beginning - and we can never be sure if it will be the same with their new plan.  

This is just my honest opinion - I hope no one gets offended.

edit:  Hopefully Dimple Couple/Fighting Dimples are aware that on Sunday, 1/8/2012, they have been married for 100 days already.  Wonder how both will feel once they see their fans tweeting/trending all over the world.  I can just imagine their cheekbones ascending to heaven?? :wub:

I think the same! Also, yes, SuJu are always funny and nice, but it's different if they are alone. I guess it was the fact that FJ were a mini group that made them soo much a hit! It's only my opinion... anyway if they are alone with a girl, then the couple must find that particular chemistry to work, and TeukKang was (and is) a very special thing. Anyway I also hope for them (FJ) to find a special girl to love^^

really, teukie's twitter made my day! <3

QUESTION:

I don't know very well how to use twitter, should we write only "#TeukKang100th & #FightingDimples" as ary1004 showed us in this page? Should we do it at the beginning of next WGM episode? what do you think?

good news to all DC fans - this Sunday, only two couples in WGM - no Brave Couple (according to their fan page in FB) - so we might see more of the couple doing their house-hunting to shopping for their furnitures. I wonder how many white furnitures are going to come out - knowing how obssessed LT is with the color white.

I guess the scene where they were in a bed was from the furnuiture store and they are sampling the bed; that was so nice of both of them get under the covers. :wub:

Guest tainocchi

Just too much to take in a day. I am not pleased with mbc, honestly. But it was cool how fast Leeteuk debunked the rumors. Sigh...At least let us watch them happily at their home before whatever rumor appears.

Guest bulkgoguma

actually i'm little worried about others SUJU participate in WGM. Not because i don't love them instead i really care about them. I hope they join WGM after Leeteuk in army. I really want to ship them like I ship Dimple Couple. I afraid that i will comparing other couple with Dimple Couple so I prefer watch them in WGM not 2 SUJU at the same time ( you all know what i meen right) phew.gif. But  I definitely try to watch Donghae in WGM and see how can he handle awkwardness ( better or worst than Leeteuk - I really love to see that)

i read so many comments about Donghae join WGM. Most of them want a girl likes Sora to be Donghae wife. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif It's really too difficult to find a girl like Sora (ultimate bias).................

Sorry if I break the rules. I dont know how to use spoiler. Please bear with me okay...

It will be funny seeing guy number 3 getting married hahahaha and i agree with @bulkgoguma i also dont wanna 2 SJ members at the same time.