[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Dear akane_tran,

I believe in my whole life, no one is prefect. So, i dont care his bad things also. Human being, is normal if you done bad things. I'm 26 year old already and i also did a lot thing which sometimes i not realize it that i hurt someone feeling. As long you felt regret and humbly to apologies. For me, its ok already. Leeteuk showed very good attitude and very take care his beloved fellows and ELF undoubtedly. This kind of attitude not easy to find although sometimes he have unstoppable mouth (i like the most) which will make others felt bad. hehheh

I also loves the others also but for the meanwhile, leeteuk appearance more real and his leadership make me more lurk with him (thank you for your posts, i love your post so much :w00t: ) . He really take my heart away. Hehhe... The others also very cute and they have their own attitude which i not really expose to its yet. I will expose slowly about the others also but eventually i will support and love leeteuk and his teammate SUPER JUNIOR. :wub::wub:

Guest emmy_khomeme_1

Hi All ,

Just for your info , kshownow just posting eng sub for Dimple Couple ( ep. 13 ) now :)

http://forums.kshownow.net/index.php/topic,357.0.html

Guest ASerEt

Just watched the Chinese sub and I'm going to watch the English sub tonight.

And omg I'm was so giddy after watching this ep... There is just too much love, mushy and cheekiness...

At first while they were writing down the ten commendments, Leeteuk was really being naughty about the shower thingy... Lol.

I love the part where he said "I tot we are already married?..." and right after saying this, the 9th commandment was to have twins baby! Haha! This guy is really cheeky...

Then at the furniture shop, it was Leeteuk again who started all the skinship on the sofa then to the bed scene...

And omg again!! This guy is almost trying to take up the whole bed as Sora was only sleeping on the edge.. Lol! And that "perverted ahjushi" (sorry if I offended anyone) look on his face again! Haha! I just feel that he was like a big bad wolf and Sora was like a timid little lamb... But I love it! Lol!

And lastly the interrogation part. This time round, Sora was the daring one! And Leeteuk's face was so red! And he can't even look straight into her eyes!

But I don't know is it only me? I felt that during the whole interrogation game, both of them were actually questioning and saying things beyond wat we viewers saw... Although it seems like a game in the end but I feel that Sora was kinda being real at the time and Leeteuk was the one who is trying to convince himself that it's all only acting and praise her as a good actress! I guess he was trying not to fall deep into this relationship coz he's still not very sure wat his heart was feeling...

But at the very being of the interrogation, when it's Sora's turn to be the officer questioning, she asked "do you have a girlfriend?" and Leeteuk's ans was "no" if it's only just for acting, he would have say I'm already married!

And when she asked "wat do you think of me?" Leeteuk was so shy to ans "you are my ideal type."

Then the daring qus "wats your address?" Leeteuk paused and didn't dare look at her and said "...why do you need my add..?"

And when Sora asked for his mobile no. , he quickly without hesitation gave it to her. Lol.

Another daring ans from Sora was she said "I'm living alone so you can just move in with me." then Leeteuk said sheepishly "then let's get married!" Awww.....I really hope this is wat he wanted to say to her after his 2yrs of military services.

And in the end of the conversation, right after they shake their hands, sora said "now there is no way for you to get away from me." wah! This girl really have guts!

During the drunk woman act...

I love the part when Sora said "I love being investigate by you." and the part she says "let's go out to investigate me."

Omo!... This time round, this girl is really trying to be naughty...

I can't stop laughing at Leeteuk's expression! He was totally speechless and shock!

And in the end he couldn't hide his own feelings any longer and said he likes wat she says! Lol!

Oso the part where Sora looking at his id photo and told him she was still in high school I think she should be around 16 yrs old at the time Leeteuk took that pic. I like the part where Leeteuk asked her "...I'm old right?..." and Sora ans was "no"

I could see he was so real and it seems like he's afraid that he's kinda too old for her as she's very pure and young. But I like Sora's firm ans which was a firm "No."

Awww... I really hope they can get married for real and have twin babies!! :)

Guest gogumacraze

Ok, I give up! I've been trying the whole morning to log in n now Soompi is not letting me post. Can some kind soul please email me @ luvgogumacp@gmail n I can send u the last part of the translations. Soompi is making me sgadkriehdagdsaf! Thks!

Guest szillion

Just dropping by to greet Fighting Dimples! I have been traveling, unpacking..and getting ready for work again so can't spend much time commenting. CAN'T WAIT TILL I WATCH THIS EPISODE!! ;p

Thanks for the updates... going back to lurking mode till the weekend.

Subbing~ sounds really good. If we could do the vikii way, people could contribute when they are available-that would be great. I can help Chi-Eng trans though limited. Chinese trans comes out really quick!

@akane @sweety_lime : Very true. No regrets. ELF and SJ gave their best. They got so much recognition this year. If GDA mess it up, we all know the truth. Speaking of GDA, I just hope all of them are enjoying Japan~ Too bad teuki has to fly in and out. Love the Ramen-Fighting Junior photos though! Down to earth boys- always going for their coke+ramen in Japan.

Out of topic and I don't know if anyone shared this. SJ member, Siwon's grandma passed away. Remember teuki saying siwon is his treasured bro on Sukira... Hope Teuki don't work too much and knows about this. It must be upsetting for this brother, losing both grandmas in matter of months. Prayers to their family.

Have a good week FD!

Very quick one via phone otherwise my eyesight will go again.

About subbing: If you don't mind waiting for the Chinese subs to be out I can translate those for you. If gogumacraze doesn't mind helping too then it might be even faster that way coz then there are two of us.

About Sora breaking off the Pepero: You know what I liked best about that bit? She had a rather cheeky smile on her face just before she bit into the biscuit and broke it coz I think she knew how Teukie was going to react. She knows the effect she has on Teukkie and plays on it as well hence she looked him in the eye when he had the "I about to pounce" look on his face. Aii. These two.

akane_tran, pls share more!! Thanks!

Ok I'm out. Going blind. >_<

Guest kiminaeka

Hi there :) She wore the bracelet. Check out the ep when she was washing something during cooking scene.

ahh you right... sorry tongue.gif

Sora's tweet (this morning):

잠이안와서 티비켰는데 빌리엘리엇하고있다... 끌수가없다ㅜ

anyone could trans?

Guest Emmy_Chloe

Hi all.. I've been a silent reader & this is my first post. You guys have done an amazing job updating this space!

@akane_tran : I've always loved all your post! Very insightful! Hehe, just wanna let you know that I (and many others, I believe) really appreciate your effort :)

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken there were few posts here mentioned that they are getting afraid for Sora, for letting her guards down & what might happened to her in future.. Well, I'd be afraid for her too if she's a normal girl with normal life. And our Sora is anything but. I mean, she's an actress.. Being surrounded with other hot male actors on daily basis is part of her job description. Lol. I wouldn't worry for her. If anything, it's LT who should be worried. Haha.

After watching this ep, I strongly believe that our Sora has saved thousands of orphans in her previous life. I mean, how else could one be THAT pretty, THAT cool & THAT smart eh :P  Lol

Last but not least, I've made a short FMV for our Dimple Couples. It's my first time ever (Sora's favourite phrase :P) , so be kind! Hehe..

http://youtu.be/5KPn6RKLnZ8

Till then :)

About subbing: If you don't mind waiting for the Chinese subs to be out I can translate those for you. If gogumacraze doesn't mind helping too then it might be even faster that way coz then there are two of us.

awesome !!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

Help me please. I accidently deleted the song that leeteuk sing to Kangsora at ep 11. Could someone repost back the link becoz i try find until pages 74 but i still cant find it. Please!  :tears:  i need the song.

Credits To: CHOCOTRADEMARKSUB (youtube channel)

Posted by: dulcinea326 @elfamazing.wordpress.com

EDIT:

Oopps...you want the Sora song ne...

can download youtube and convert to mp3 version?

http://youtu.be/Bhgkzz43CsI

cr. 5uJuTV5    

or you go

http://search.4share...ng_cut_ver.html

cr. ary247

but must wait for 20secs before can download.

------

Fighting Dimples Subbed Team to be....wish I could help too but too bad my Chinese is not good, my English either ^^;;

So can only share with you all how I am so excited about this :P

Guest janicetly

awesome !!!

I can help out with Chinese to English translations too!

Thanks everyone for sharing so much goodies!! Really enjoyed this week's episode, they really look alot closer. Since Sora mentioned that she watched the part from the So-won couple from their trip to the food expo, I guess that tells us when they filmed the episode right?