[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I agree that MBC's looking to replicate the success of TeukSo and I'm thinking that this whole mess is a result of MBC taking advantage of the situation and milking the SuJu cow for all that it is worth. WGM would be filming a group date for Fighting Junior since Sora's promised them one, and those of us who are Dimple Couple fans will love Fighting Junior and would look forward to it. So MBC decided to just tag onto SuJu's popularity and create a spinoff/ build on the members that are by now familiar faces on WGM. SungMin is arguably the most 'involved' brother-in-law in Dimple's relationship and DongHae's 'Man Number 3' has progressed from running gag to a sub-identity for him, all because of WGM. So I'm not surprised that they got arrowed at all. But as much as I love and adore SuJu, to make two of their members permanent casts at the same time, is, imo, a bit much.

I am still upset with how MBC handled the sharing of the news but I am VERY happy at the speed Teukkie moved to stamp it down. NOBODY messes with his time with Kang Sora. NOBODY. Not even MBC!! Wahahahaha!! *insert evil cackle!!* ♥

PS : I'm a bit surprised though that they are looking to retire the entire existing cast coz imo, 8 months as of now isn't really all that long and even though I have not caught up on Brave/Campus Couples of late, I would have thought that they still have some mileage in them that would serve as decent fodder for tv. Maybe MBC wants to clear out the cast and start Season 4 already...

EDIT: Ohh!! So they were furniture shopping and trying stuff out which explains why Teukkie was wearing his shoes into bed then! Had been wondering about that especially in light of their house rules. =P

Guest NonaReny

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/notice-lets-celebrate-100th-day-anniversary-dimple-couple/

Just share this to celebrate our Dimple Couple ^^! I think they include soompi and pantip too.. :wub:

love the couple..love the fans.. and this make we really together in one way :)

"I am still upset with how MBC handled the sharing of the news but I am VERY happy at the speed Teukkie moved to stamp it down. NOBODY messes with his time with Kang Sora. NOBODY. Not even MBC!! Wahahahaha!! *insert evil cackle!!* ♥ "

Totally agree with your comments :  Leeteuk and his bride are at the prime at their relationship and not to mentioned both at peak at their popularity .  Knowing that Leeteuk is a  strong individual and very experiences celebrity - nobody is going to invades his time spot until he is ready to take a bow -  I am sure as a young bride Sora is going to be appreciated and proud of her husband

Guest ary1004

QUESTION:

I don't know very well how to use twitter, should we write only "#TeukKang100th & #FightingDimples" as ary1004 showed us in this page? Should we do it at the beginning of next WGM episode? what do you think?

actually, u can just say anything in your tweet but include the trending in the tweet...and it's not a must that the two trending (#TeukKang100th and #FightingDimples) be put together ^^

^

^

the link given above (in the earlier post by @NonaReny) did explain it well...:)

so, FELLOW FIGHTING DIMPLES, are we going to follow wgmleetukandkangsora.wordpress or we're going to stick with ours? i'm thinking of doing both ^^ :P

[edit]

on second thought i think it's better to have just one...it's either #TeukKang100th or #TeukKang100thDay....

if you ask me, i'll say we change ours into #TeukKang100thDay...why? because to make it worldwide trending we need to gather as much people as we can to have the same trending...by using same trending with other DC fansite, we're making it into higher chance to get worldwide trending...i'm sorry if changing the trend make you confuse or anything....

SO, before i officially change our trending, i need to know your opinions, my fellow FD :)...it's 4am right now in my place...i'll re-confirm back our official trending tomorrow noon (my time) after checking the response from you :)

"I am still upset with how MBC handled the  sharing of the news but I am VERY happy at the speed Teukkie moved to  stamp it down. NOBODY messes with his time with Kang Sora. NOBODY. Not  even MBC!! Wahahahaha!! *insert evil cackle!!* ♥ "

Totally agree with your comments :  Leeteuk and his bride are at the prime at their relationship and not to mentioned both at peak at their popularity .  Knowing that Leeteuk is a  strong individual and very experiences celebrity - nobody is going to invades his time spot until he is ready to take a bow -  I am sure as a young bride Sora is going to be appreciated and proud of her husband

Love what you said babyfat61! It's a very strong statement from Leeteuk and I think Sora should find it really a supportive and masculine thing Leeteuk did. Here's another thing Sora can put on her list of when I find Leeteuk sexy! And he really is in this case especially. MBC is know for doing stuff like this.

Happy 100 pages..I went to bed with 99 pages and woke up with 101...

Wanted to add this link to a fancam from 123111 of DC Mc-ing when the New year countdown was starting..it's a different angle and much better than ones i've seen. here you see SungMin taking leeteuk by the shoulders and turning him to Sora and Leeteuk then says something to Sora and looks like e touches her back..simple but sweet...

The link:

http://youtu.be/VZqiB8VaCu0

credit 888bananaman YT

Guest ak2uty

Leeteuk, “I’m not leaving ‘We Got Married’ just yet”

20120110.jpg

Super Junior leader Leeteuk informed fans that he would not be leaving MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘ anytime soon.

The singer wrote via his official Twitter page on the 6th, “Who keeps talking this nonsense. I’m not leaving anytime soon.”

Several media outlets have reported that a few couples from the popular variety program would soon be leaving the show, to be replaced by a few more members from Super Junior and actresses who would be their new ‘spouse’.

Leeteuk is apparently denying that he and Kang Sora would be one of the couples leaving.

In related news, Leeteuk along with the rest of his Super Junior members will be at the Saitama Super Arena in Japan on the 7th, as well as at the Osaka Castle Hall on the 9th to participate in the ‘Dramatic Live Athena‘ performance. And on the January 7th episode of ‘We Got Married’, Lee Jang Woo prepares a ‘hidden camera event’ for Eunjung‘s birthday while Leeteuk moves in with his wife of four months, Kang Sora.

cr : akp Source & Image: NTN via Nate

^_^ 

Guest 33ru_mieru

And yes..I love the surprises she give us! I saw the guitar clip somebody posted. Does that mean she plays guitar too?

yah I saw that too...Hrm..Leeteuk also can play right? Someday, another duet~ :P

My latest artwork hope u guys like it!  :D

*quoted image*

Aww...love to see a lot of sweet moments of Dimple Couple in one piece of art...slowly looking through from one pic to another without have to click "next" :P

Btw, I also love the pic you put in the footer...

Dimple Couple 100th day anniversary on Sunday,

plz change display to the same pic in twitter and Facebook ^O^

Hope everyone join in >//<

*quoted image*

Okay, saved the pic, will change to that pic later :)

It's okay I change the pic a day before the day right? cause tomorrow I can't access my computer to change and not sure how to do it from my phone.

haha WOOW!!Figthing Dimple we are almost at 100 pages..^^

*quoted image*

hahaha^^  very cute..she sticks her tongue out..i hope nobody misunderstood me by  posting this pictures..I just find it very unique of her..not alot off  people have this find of habit..sorry about the pictures..i kinda took  the picture using my celphone screen..because i dont know how to take  pictures using my laptop..i dont know how you guys to do..i tried my  best..but anyways i want to share this to everybody "Fighting  Dimples"...

1 more day^^ Teukso TimE^0^ soo excited for their new  house..^^hwaiting..*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Erm..normally to capture image from dekstop, I pause the video then I press "PrtScrn" button.

As for laptop, for mine I also press "PrtScrn" (the one at the same row as the F1-F12 button).

Sometimes you might need to press 2 button ("Fn" + "PrtScrn")

Yay finally, Saturday comes :)

EDIT:

@Star Ary1004:

Agree with you to use the same trending as other DC lovers outside Soompi.

Anyway, you just put on your footer whatever the final decision is, just like what you have done earlier =)

I can just follow that tomorrow.

Don't think I can trend at the specified mentioned timing.. if I trend any other time on Sunday, will it count? (not familiar with twitter)

Guest lallinachan

... can't we change the hour of the "together trend" on twitter?

well, Seems like I' will not be able to do it with you all, I hope it's ok even if I'll do it two hours later^^;

Guest ginnieD

We made it to 100 pages ^^, great job Fighting Dimples you guys really did a great job, I was busy for the past few weeks and before I knew it, it was already 100 pages. What made it sweeter is the tweet by LT that our DC episodes are ending soon is just a false rumour. While I was prepared for it to end since LT is going to enlist, truthfully I was not prepared for it to end so soon, LT's denial of this really makes me happy.

By the way, can anyone guide me on how to watch streaming for WGM Episodes? Thanks!! Can't wait to see their new house ^^

I will help to trend it too at 5 pm KST, but I read through other fan pages and they said that they are going to do it at 1 am, so I guess I'm gonna help to trend it on both times.

Guest lallinachan

same problem here. Last week I trued with Chocoball, but it didn't stream the episode. And the site didn't stream anything since 24 december...

Guest xianlie90

“We Got Married,” Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora finally get a house of their own

46.jpg

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora finally have gotten a house of their own after 4 months of marriage.

In the episode of MBC TV’s We Got Married that will air on January 7, Leeteuk and Kang get a house of their own and make Ten Commandments of their married life. Some of the Commandments are: “Call when you go out,” “Share house chores,” “Don’t sleep in separate rooms even after a quarrel.”

After that, they also go shopping for furniture and enjoy their newly-married life. While doing their shopping for a bed, a sofa, and a table for their new house, they also have fun with a typewriter, pretending to interrogate each other.

It’s been reported that Leeteuk was surprised by Kang as she suddenly started acting as an examining official. It will air on January 7 at 5:05 p.m.

omo, Fighting Dimples.. so what should we trend tomorrow?? and what time?? xD  so confused coz so many tags..

#TeukKang100th

#FightingDimples

#TeukKang100thDay

and like @ary1004 said before "because to make it worldwide trending we need to gather as much people as we can to have the same trending...by using same trending with other DC fansite, we're making it into higher chance to get worldwide trending..."

I agree with that.... IMO #TeukKang100thDay also has more specification meaning...

Guest ASerEt

Credits to WGM Leeteuk Sora Wordpress

Latest Leeteuk and Kang Sora's Fan pic

[PICT] 120106 Leeteuk at Gimpo Airport (go to Japan)

fc1f4134970a304e5369d5b.jpg

6c224f4a20a44623f29dd02.jpg

58ee3d6d55fbb2fbb57c2d5.jpg

a71ea8d3fd1f4134e37c703.jpg

a9d3fd1f4134970a4538656.jpg

[PICT] 120107 Kang Sora at “Dream High 2″ filming set

cr: Christine@Baidubar

a50f4bfbfbedab64acc13d8.jpg

b17eca8065380cd7b5b9d2a.jpg

d439b6003af33a87f1ca705.jpg

d833c895d143ad4b769d368.jpg

faedab64034f78f046b8eab.jpg

Opps sorry dear, you were faster than me as i was trying to upload the pics at the same time u post the links :D

EDIT

Credits to soompi news

Lee Teuk♡Sora: We have finally got a house!

Lee Teuk – Sora will finally get a house after being married for 4 months. They both visit real estates for the first time ever to personally pick out their house. “Fastidious Teuk” has prepared a checklist so that they can get their perfect house. What is on his checklist?

The couple finally arrive at their new home. They look over every nook and cranny of the house but finally they sign the contract for the house. The couple prepare a list of 10 commandments for their “Dimple House.” What are commandments that the couple has promised each other?

Euk-Kang Couple head to a furniture store to find furniture to fill up their currently empty house. As they look around the store, they start to have fun and engage in numerous little skits. During one of these skits, a “drunk but cute” lady suddenly makes an appearance, who is this lady? What will Lee Teuk – Sora’s heart-fluttering process of filling up their home be like?

Guest ary1004

@xianlie90 and 33ru_mieru

i've specify the exact trending we will use :)...the trending will be as mention in my signature...

all fellow FD can start trending just whenever you want...but for the worldwide trending target, we will have a mass trending (together with other fansite) starting from 1300/1.00pm (KST) as mention in wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress

if any of you want to compare you're time with KST, please visit here..please note that the time is compared to 12pm KST

for example: when it is 12.00 pm at Seoul, it'll be 11.00 am here in my hometown - Malaysia (the time stated there are in 24hours format)

you also can visit Time Zone Converter to convert KST into your time ^^

make sure you pick South Korea - Seoul for the first location and your city for the 'convert to' location....

everyone, IT'S TEUKSO DAY ^_______________________^

few more hours to go :P

Guest szillion

Twitter notes

A good topic to search is #WGM. There are people who translates during the streaming..if they are watching it. Not word for word but you will get the gist of it. ;)

Regarding the trending. Don't start too early. Twitter registers spikes in tweets as trending. Hence, a bigger spike cause the thing to trend faster.

Have fun! I am exhausted to be awake..but hopefully I will be able to get up after my nap.

Erm..normally to capture image from dekstop, I pause the video then I press "PrtScrn" button.

As for laptop, for mine I also press "PrtScrn" (the one at the same row as the F1-F12 button).

Sometimes you might need to press 2 button ("Fn" + "PrtScrn")

Yay finally, Saturday comes :)

Thank you for that information ---> (Fn" + "PrtScren") works for me...laugh.gifhappy.gif

Just want to know if this website  http://www.livestream.com/chocoball   really works during the streaming because last week it didnt work for me.. and the  "tvunetworks" too doesnt worktears.giftears.giftears.gif..i even downloaded the plug in..but its not working for me..help me plz..i really want to watch the live streaming today..

Guest ASerEt

Wow keep the thread going!! It's already page 103 and we are 1day before 100th day!

Fighting FD! And give yourselves a round of applause!

Been busy for these past weeks, and the thread has reached 100 pages?! Omona DAEBAAAK! :lol: Like hellokittymao said, let's give ourselves a round of applause, and also a pat on the back hehe.. ;)

By the way, I tried to open the MBC link, but it's not working. The one by bluebeautysj and tvu didn't work either. :( Anyone can provide another link to stream wgm? I really want to watch today's epi. They got a house, finally! :D

Thank you again for sharing news, pict, and vid regarding our favorite couple. I love fighting dimples, I love dimple couple!