[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

this happened in today's episode .... http://twitpic.com/8497d3 ....... and there are a lot more in @SJia13 twitter .... thank you!

so sweet...

welcome @teuksoralover!!!

thank you :) I'll try to be active here so that we can keep the fire alive. I'm reading some tweets from other languages.. I could understand a bit.. Some fans said that the DIMPLE HOUSE is really nice and if MBC ever ends their stint on the show... the house might explode from fans of the couple. They want them forever. :) Lol.

Here are some observations/summary for those who didnt get to see the live stream:

1. they are walking and they have this couple gloves.. leeteuk put soras hands inside his coats jacket... (There are so many holdings hands in this episode.) awwwww...

2. they went to the real estate man... he seems to have a list of questions about the house...

3. they finally signed the contract after checking it out then made an agreement about chores and that.

4. they went furniture shopping.. :) it was the cutest part for me... they tried sleeping on the bed.. he massaged her... tried eating (just acting) and kang sora ang leeteuk had a lil role play... it was so cute. :0

5. they went home and tried cooking... while going home... they were holding hands... the stuff that leeteuks carrying are heavy and he ended up using both hans to carry the stuff and kang sora put her arm around her husband whose carrying the stuff. :) awwwww...

I hope this help you guys. :) and by the way. DIMPLE HOUSE US TRENDING... it went from 5 to 4... :) last time i checked. :)

OMG!!! I used to be a silent reader here but I cant contain myself anymore.... I'm getting giggly... even if I dont understand a thing but their actions are sooooooo sweet... I hope you guys will welcome me here. Leeteuk and Kang sora forever. :)

welcome..... ^_^

Guest denise924

@heequeenTing: #WGM After they signed the contract, Teuk told the middle man “Now you can leave my house..” ROFL.

this is so cute!!!!

preview next week

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

credit to wgm leeteuk & sj kang sora

upload by teukiefield

OH!....i just noticed it.....Sora was giving Leetuek a massage (Leetuek lying on the floor)!!!! now i can't wait for Saturday again!

Thought that I would again share the little notes that I made while watching today's stream. Didn't make a lot of notes this time round coz there was a lot more dialogue than I could catch with my barely there Korean. That and it started to pour so I had to run off round my own house to close the windows. But this is the gist of what I could catch (+/- some mistakes so please excuse me. :P)

(A little less than) Brief Summary

Teuk brought along a pair of couple mittens that they could share wearing one side each whilst keeping their free hand warm in his coat pocket! What was cool was that Sora didn't seem all that awkward holding hands and having her hand in his pocket and Teukkie was as happy as a lark with it. LOL!!

Apparently the man in the photo that we saw was not the landlord but their housing agent. Teukkie went to the housing agent armed with a little red notebook with a whole list of questions to ask when house hunting and was plying the agent with them. His wife looks impressed. She asked him when he got that ready but I couldn't quite catch what his response was.

They get a rundown of the things that they will get with the house, rest of which they will have to get themselves. There's mention of kids somewhere in this conversation (woohoo!!) and Teukkie's been promised a massage by Sora.

The house is really nice! Not really 2 storied but more of a high-ceiling single-level flat with an attic. The attic has a 'window' that looks down to the first floor. The room with the stairs leading up to the attic seems a bit claustrophobic to me though especially since it does not have windows. Wonder how they are going to fit a double bed in there. Maybe there are other rooms which they did not show which could be used.

Teukkie's having fun calling her 'Yeoboooong~' while getting her to open the door for him. Best way to test out whether the intercom works! LOL!!

Ohh! Sora wants a grand piano in the house! Erm… I think the house is a bit too small for that…

The closet in the living room's as high as the ceiling. Tis for storage. Teukkie's face! ROFL!! Think his wife said that they wouldn't need to put things all the way up there. :P

Joint tenancy! They both get their names on the tenancy agreement so that there will be no fights! I started to clap too when Teukkie put his thumbprint on the contract! Housing agent got chased out! ROFL!!

Dimple House Rules! Teuk offered to clean the toilet coz he apparently does that a lot? Sora wants to do it precisely coz he does it a lot. Aii… These two…

Furniture shopping! Lots of play acting as to what it would be like at home! Teukkie giving his wife a massage whilst she's sitting at the dressing table. Holding hands while watching tv. All Teukkie does now is open up his hand and immediately Sora's is out to meet his. Good! Well done!! Progress!!!

OMG!! The 'lets try out the bed' bit is possibly THE LONGEST part of the entire TeukSo segment today! No. Scratch that. I don't think I have seen a WGM couple spend as much time trying out a bed as these two to date. At least bits that passed the editorial room's scissors. Those two were literally playing under the blanket while everybody in the shop is looking!! But that didn't stop the two of them rolling close to each other under the blankets. I keep hearing "It's comfortable/warm in here" and at one point, the look that Teukkie was giving Sora… His blood's raging! ROFL!!

Can't catch what happened to the cow clock that he gave her but its not being used somehow and that got Teukkie a little bit upset. She's holding his hand whilst apologizing. I think it helped that they were both still on the bed when she apologized. :P

Sora's portrayal of the drunk woman during their "police interrogation" was awesome!! It was literal aegyo explosion on her part! All through it, Teukkie is holding onto his play-acting and not looking at her. He's definitely listening and is probably taking in every cutesy intonation to her words but he isn't looking at her at all! Think he would like implode on the spot or something if he did coz she was being REALLY cute! She called him 'Oppa' in a cute tone SOOOOO many times!! i think that's why he's not looking at her. He would lose control of himself if he did and they're sitting right at the foot of the bed that they were rolling around in just moments before. LOL!! (I'm sorry ah Teukkie! I love you to bits but you're too hilarious here to not have me poke fun at you!!)

Think Sora caught the bit where Park SoHyun "told her" via the Brave Couple segment couple of weeks back that Teukkie likes dukbokki and she asked him about it. Hence the choice for dinner I guess.

Payment time! She wanted to split costs with Teukkie but he reiterated what he said the last time that he pays for everything. Huwaah. Cool hubby! Think they went home having bought a dressing table, sofa, bed and (I think) a lamp. There were about 5 or 6 items in total but I cannot remember what they all were.

Food shopping! One more thing in their list of things to do together which they mentioned during their first meeting done!

The street leading up to their house is a hill and Teukkie's panting whilst going up coz he's carrying most of the stuff! She wants to help him carry the things but he doesn't want to let her so they end up linking arms and carrying things together.

Cooking time!! Sora knows how to boost her hubby's ego. Can't open things, get hubby to open then call him 'cool' for it. Sora's totally lost as to what to do so Teukkie is leading. at one point Teukkie told her to go sit and he will handle it but she wants to work with him on the meal. She apparently cannot cook as well as we thought she could but from what we have seen of her so far, I think she will make an active effort to improve in the coming days/weeks.

Guest kiminaeka

@heequeenTing: #WGM After they signed the contract, Teuk told the middle man “Now you can leave my house..” ROFL.

this is so cute!!!!

OH!....i just noticed it.....Sora was giving Leetuek a massage (Leetuek lying on the floor)!!!! now i can't wait for Saturday again!

and  the funny part is..... 

“Let’s create twin babies!”

ROFL.

Guest denise924

Wow thanks for the link dear! I wish to see Sora's turn to massage Leeteuk in the next ep :)

i think  they heard you :) check out next week's preview!

Guest tainocchi

I think I am in love with TeukSora all over again. This is more jjang than when they were getting to know each other. ^^

Thanks TeukSoralover and welcome to the thread.

Guest ASerEt

i think  they heard you :) check out next week's preview!

Hahaha!!! Ya I think so!

So hopefully in ep14 or ep15 there will be a house warming party and a prank kiss too!!

I hope wat I wish for will come true...

too much love this episode.eyes are speak everything.cant stop giggly hahaha :wub:

i love this part,the eyes like "i wanna kiss you now" or "lets make the twin now" hammer my wild and crazy mind hahaha :D

rmti4l.jpg

Hahaha!!! Ya I think so!

So hopefully in ep14 or ep15 there will be a house warming party and a prank kiss too!!

I hope wat I wish for will come true...

lets hope warming party with fighting junior ;) a prank kiss hahaha wanna see master no 3 reaction lol

Guest ASerEt

too much love this episode.eyes are speak everything.cant stop giggly hahaha :wub:

i love this part,the eyes like "i wanna kiss you now" or "lets make the twin now" hammer my wild and crazy mind hahaha :D

*quoted image*

OmO!!! Thanks a million for the pic!

There is so much Love in the air!!! I bet Leeteuk wanting to kiss his princess bride sooooo badly. :wub:

EDIT

Woojung couple raw ep13 up already but our TeukSo couple ep not up yet... I'm waiting...

Guest edluvsyen

OmO!!! Thanks a million for the pic!

There is so much Love in the air!!! I bet Leeteuk wanting to kiss his princess bride sooooo badly. :wub:

EDIT

Woojung couple raw ep13 up already but our TeukSo couple ep not up yet... I'm waiting...

Do u know where to watch the raw??? Sorry I'm new in this thread! But I love both of them : )

More posting from me coz I'm still hyped and got even more hyped after nosing round Baidu for a bit. The fans at Baidu were doing notes while watching too and since their listening comprehension is better than mine, here's a translation of what they shared on Baidu about the episode with screencaps!

Teuk brings out the gloves saying that the gloves were something that he won in another program.

Sora: We'll wear one side each then.

Our Teuk then takes Sora's hand and puts it into his own pocket.

E39-001.jpg

At the housing agent's.

Teuk brings out a notebook of questions which he had pre-prepared.

There were several questions noted in it.

The facilities of the house, the environment surrounding the property, layout of the house, number of bathrooms, etc.

The agent said that the house that he is recommending to them is a good one. The couple that used to live there had twins.On the way to the house, Sora tells Teuk: I will take care of your mornings from now. Get ready your milk and toast and bring it to you.

Within the vicinity of the house.

Teuk: Would be nice to play with the children here…

E39-002.jpg

In the house, the pair start off their first round of role-playing for the day: Husband returning home.

The housing agent is quite speechless watching them.

Sora says that they must have a piano in the house.

Teuk is standing in front of the cupboard and discovers a problem: The cupboard is too high and he cannot reach it.

Housing Agent: Speechless…

E39-003.jpg

Housing Agent: Would you like to decide now and sign the agreement? 'Because the house is very popular and there are a lot of new couples who like the place.

Sora: Are there any gifts if we sign it now?

Housing Agent:… Toilet paper.

They sign.

Teuk says that the house must be under both their names.

Teuk: If we fight, there is going to be talk of "The house is mine!"

Sora: We won't fight.

They finally agree to have both their names to the property.

Here Teuk asks something that he had noticed, if people will be able to look into the house from the outside.

Thankfully the windows are such that only they can look out but others cannot look in.

Setting of house rules.

Sora: Shall we name our house?

Sora: Dimple House?

Studio: 'Because they are Dimple Couple.

1. Division of chores (When it came to the cleaning of the toilets, Teuk said to leave that to him as he has done it many times. That made Sora quite sad.)

2. Teuk: No matter how bad a fight, must sleep together. (No splitting of rooms)

3. Teuk: Must have twins… (External voiceover: Don't know what kind of house rule that is).

Teuk: If more than two of the rules are violated

Sora: Fulfill the other's wish.

The couple set off to buy furniture.

Sora: The house is quite bright so our furnishing has to be bright as well.

Trying out the sofa, Teuk takes Sora's hand to hold.

E39-004.jpg

To the bed.

Both said nothing, just climbed in together.

Teuk : Yeobooooong~

Teuk keeps asking Sora if she is cold.

Both hid under the blanket together.

Staff: Speechless…

Teuk: Can nap a bit and see how we look like sleeping…

The atmosphere at this point in time… You know…

Teuk: Should we buy a clock?

Sora: But there's the one that you gave me.

Sora did not use the clock that he gave her so Teuk pretends to be upset.

Sora: We'll hang it up in the new house.

And they continue to rest on the bed.

E39-005.jpg

Teuk: No no no. Something big is going to happen if we continue like this.

Studio: Speechless…

Done looking at furniture.

Teuk: Can it be delivered today?

Staff: You can take the bedding with you but the rest will be a bit hard.

E39-006.jpg

While waiting, the couple start with play acting again.

Sora takes on the role of a drunk woman coming into ** station for investigation.

All sorts of aegyo starts the minute she appears.

[Generally what happened]

Teuk: Do you know where you are? ** station.

Sora: I only see oppa

Teuk: Age

Sora: How can you ask a woman her age?

Teuk: We are starting the investigation now.

Sora: Can go outside and investigate with me.

Skip the rest.

Sora's last line: Meeting oppa at ** station is the point where my life truly begins.

[End of role playing]

During payment, Sora wants to pay but Teuk won't let her.

Sora says that she watched the episode where SoWon couple said that Teuk likes a woman who can make good dukbokki so she will make dukbokki for him.

So after buying furniture, they went to the supermarket to get ingredients for making dubboki before going home to cook.

Sora's first attempt and she is in a mess.

Teuk (back room): Sora looked like she really did not know how to do it.

Sora (back room): Have never done it before. It was my first time, excluding the dosirak.

Cooking.

Teuk: Is there taste now?

Sora: Let's add the ramyun seasoning.

In the end they really did that.

Tasting of the food.

End.

Next Week:

E40-00.jpg

I LOVE THIS TWO!!!! wub.gif

EDIT: Between Photobucket unilaterally resizing screencaps (I cannot, for the life of me, get them to show in actual size, which isn't all that huge, imho) to errors on the forum, I think it is time for me to go off elsewhere, breathe and have dinner. Cya!! ^^

Guest nurulimani

annyeong fighting dimple!!! ^..^ommomoommo~~~ im watching it live!!! kekekeke.....even im not understand what they said...but one thing for sure....they look more comfortable with each other and they BODY LANGUAGE scream that, both of them CRAZILY IN LOVE 

st first...it's bit boring..kekek..coz less skinship!...

#WGM but..love how teukkie buy couple mitten and hold sora hand in his pocket!....

#WGM when they going out to buy something for their house....waaaa........they sooooo sweet! the most loved one in 'BED SCENE'! hahahah~~~~ ommommo...im blushing blushing until now! ..i really want TEUKKIE to HUG SORA in that bed!..grrr...mianhe for my chisseness! 

#WGM keke...teukkie massage SORA shoulder! ommo~~HE LOVE HER! 

#WGM one thing that i cant never forget...SORA keep on bumping into furniture~~~ THREE times in a row....kekek...baby princess! please be careful nee~~

#WGM there is two point in the bed where teukkie stop and look directly into sora eyes!!! ommomommomo....TEUKKIE!! please hold yourself leader! 

#WGM when sora done her eagyo in the shop~~~TEUKKIE look soo pleased! kekekek....

#WGM when both of them start to cook deadobbukki~~~ keke...love how teukkie help sora to fold her sleeves~ ^..^..TEUKKIE really care for his baby princess! 

FIGHTING FIGHTING for #TeukKang100thday(<<am i right?) tomorrow.....~~~DIMPLE fighting! 

rmti4l.jpg

** picture credit to owner!....thanks for sharinG!^..^

Guest denise924

@arienblurr thanks for the effort! love your summary and screencaps!

am also hyped up until now because of our Dimple Couple!