[Drama 2006] Hwang Jini 황진이

Guest xosandy

Guest dramaok

oh yup prague. thx. *edited* get those mixed up all the time.

d820060803_26301205.jpg

he also came out in 'daemang' but really don't remember who he played.

the younger version of jang hyeok? wait maybe the younger version of han jae seok.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshoo

hey purplez. you said that Lee Jun looks too young. and now this guy is even younger. man..........i just hope that he can act. but why choose such a young actor to act with ha ji won? or is he a version of the younger eunho character? i have never seen him in Nonstop. is he good?

Guest purpleZ

hey purplez. you said that Lee Jun looks too young. and now this guy is even younger. man..........i just hope that he can act. but why choose such a young actor to act with ha ji won? or is he a version of the younger eunho character? i have never seen him in Nonstop. is he good?

Hey, minshoo, it's been a while since I been to this thread. They changed the male actor? 19 yrs old?? Man! She's always casted with younger actors, but I think he's the youngest to date! The younger version of Hwang Jinyi's first love? I hope the older version would be someone else, a more mature one and also a hot one. But if this young man is hot, I wouldn't mind him acting opposite our Ji Won. :D

Guest Happy_Day

that young guy isn't the MAIN male character, right? he's the guy from the high-ranking family who kills himself because he can't marry hwangjini?..

is there any news on the main male character, the scholar that hwangjini tries to seduce?

Guest purpleZ

that young guy isn't the MAIN male character, right? he's the guy from the high-ranking family who kills himself because he can't marry hwangjini?..

is there any news on the main male character, the scholar that hwangjini tries to seduce?

Hi, Happy Day. You seem like to know the story of Hwang Jin-Yi. I still have no idea what it's about, except that it's about the famous woman in the gisaeng era or something. So this young man is going to kill his family and Hwang Ji Yi is going to seduce him? It sounds so interesting! I can't wait anymore!

WOO! so manyyy new dramas! This one looks real good! I guess more for me to watch, right? :lol: I LOVE HA JI WON! So im sure ill be watching :)

Guest katelin_kim

that guy looks really young , i am just not sure if he can act! Imean if he acts well then that's gud , 'cause his acting will surely affects the drama! anyway, hope to get mor info! love HJW!

This drama will be relaly long isnt it? hahahah ancient korean dramas are always long.... but yes I will definately watch this drama. Since HA JI WON is starring in it!!! cant wait! I hope the main actor can act though. :/

Can anyone give a brief background on the story of hwang hin-yi? lols i know nothing about her.

• 2 weeks later...

This drama will be relaly long isnt it? hahahah ancient korean dramas are always long.... but yes I will definately watch this drama. Since HA JI WON is starring in it!!! cant wait! I hope the main actor can act though. :/

Can anyone give a brief background on the story of hwang hin-yi? lols i know nothing about her.

It's planned for 30 episodes ;)

You can read some info abt Hwang Jin Yi here:

http://www.answers.com/topic/hwang-jin-i

http://thewordshop.tripod.com/Sijo/hwangchini.html

Happy_Day, I think that picture yeohweping posted is a pic of her behind the scenes of the drama.

and yups I do think that young actor casted is probably acting as the bachelor that killed himself when HJN was fifteen cause he can't be with her or something, he's probably not the main actor since he's gonna die early.... If I remember correctly, HJW is gonna act as HJN frm her teenage yrs, she does look young in tht pic yeohweping posted.

Guest dramaok

2006050112060689259_1.jpg2006050112060689259_2.jpg

082006082401200_1.jpg

model turned actor 류태준 (Ryu Tae-Jun) cast in 'Hwang Jini' too.

he will play the role of 벽계수 (Baek Gye-Su). actor Ryu was recently seen in mbc wkend drama 'really really like you'. and he was born in 1974. the character baek gye-su is a powerful and rich man who falls for hwang jini and tries hard to get rid of anything in the way of having her all to himself.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

------

6a2287a.jpg

and veteran actress: 김영애 (Kim Yeong-Ae) will also come out in the drama.

she will play the role of 임백무 (Im Baek-Mu) who was once joseon's most famous dance gisaeng who becomes hwang jini's gisaeng teacher.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

Archived