[Drama 2006] Hwang Jini 황진이

Guest xosandy

Sept 29, 2006

Ha Ji-won's Beauty to Brighten Walls in Cannes

The giant, strikingly beautiful face of Ha Ji-won will adorn walls all over Cannes during the international audiovisual content market show MIPCOM 2006 running there from Oct 9-13, the posters advertising the historical TV drama "Hwang Jin-I."

200609290015_01.jpg

KBS Media, which is involved in bringing Korean pop culture to foreign audiences, says at the main entrance to the largest venue, the Palais des Festivals, will be a large visual from the early days of shooting the story of the famous Chosun-era gisaeng (female entertainer).

But those involved are trying to persuade MIPCOM to switch those images of the actress for a newer one, which they think is even more stunning: it depicts her lying down and looking over her shoulder with a decorative wig on her head and clad in a jeogori (short jacket).

Those in charge of the PR for "Hwang Jin-I" say they plan to unveil a total of five posters, and they have already heard from people who want to buy the series.

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0609290015.html

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest p3nnyl4m

As much as i feel this show is gonna be a good one, i feel the head piece is too much. It looks horrible from the back! Poor girl and the other actresses have to suffer the weight of the head piece and the strain on their hair follicles! I feel so sorry for them! :vicx:

Gonna catch this cos Jang Geun Suk is in it. Hehe

Ha Ji Won looks so captivating in all the posters. This drama will surely bring HJW to greater heights, and with KBS active overseas media campaign, her popularity will soar skyhigh.

I am glad this drama beat the movie version to it's opening....as I believed it will leave a lasting impact too. :rolleyes:

Wow...presscon pictures are all posted already ^^

Oct 11 is getting closer and closer... hehee...

More pics from the presscon + Wang Bit Na's pictures (her hanbok is so pretty too!)

hwangbitnawq3.jpg

hwangbitna3cf8.jpg

hwangbitna2tv6.jpg

hwangjinihjw14jr6.jpg

hwangjinihjw13ts7.jpg

hwangjinihjw9hg4.jpg

hwangjinihjw6rc4.jpg

^I was about to say... why the leading man is not shown in those gazillion presscon pics? :D

but then, look who's here! hehehe

Guest sunshine4ever

oh my God, this thread existed for two months and I didn't know its existence!!! I'm so glad Jiwon's doing a drama now~ can't wait for this to air...

well-worth drama n haji-won^^

kbs news on 27,Sept

mms://newsvod.kbs.co.kr/news/news_8am/2006/09/27/300k/60.asf

Press conference on 29,Sept

mms://newsmedia.paran.com/newsmedia/20060929/MYH20060929004400355_WMV700Kbps.wmv

20060929163009.680.0.jpg

credit jiwonlove//paran/daum

Guest shosaitoki

Shim Eun Kyung - is that girl Shim Eun Jin's little sister or some thing??? Both their faces and names are alike. I 've been wondering about that for a long time.

hai, how I cannot open the links. thanks :)

they work now^^-->

kbs news on 27,Sept

mms://newsmedia.paran.com/newsmedia/20060929/MYH20060929004400355_WMV700Kbps.wmv

one more clip

하지원 주연, 드라마 ‘황진이’ 제작발표회 - 연합뉴스 TV

-->mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0017/2006/0929/00011639.wmv

MYH20060929004400355_P1.jpg

credit naver/ daum-hwangjini2006

they work now^^-->

kbs news on 27,Sept

one more clip

하지원 주연, 드라마 ‘황진이’ 제작발표회 - 연합뉴스 TV

-->mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0017/2006/0929/00011639.wmv

MYH20060929004400355_P1.jpg

credit naver/ daum-hwangjini2006

hai sorry i have a question again, so to open the links above, I have to type the links in http address right?

Sorry o trouble. Thanks again :D

hai sorry i have a question again, so to open the links above, I have to type the links in http address right?

Sorry o trouble. Thanks again :D

To stream those files...you just need to copy the links into Windows Media Player and they will play.

Thanks lisafh for all the clips :wub:

Guest minshoo

hmm.............just wondering....is there a thread for the movie version? the costums look so amazing!!! and hajiwon looks stunning also. thanx for sharing the pictures!

Archived