[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arashi76

I honestly think that Wookie, in a way, "fell in love" with the people at King Kong. They seem so nice and warm and just one big, happy family, and Sunny seems to love them so much. I think that's what Wookie is looking for in an agency, and thanks to Sunny, he found it *quoted image* 

Wow, i still can't fully wrap my head around that piece of news. That is just HUGE. It's a big decision to make. I guess we all can worry less about Sunny and Wookie not seeing each other post-SOAW, huh? *quoted image*

Like you, until now, I'm still shocked at the news (in a pleasant way).  I'm so HAPPY that in just less than 6 months, their relationship has progressed to this much.  It was really a HUGE decision on LDW's part, and I'm just so relieved that they can still see other more often after the drama.  (which I think is one of the major factors why LDW moved).  

Now more than ever, I believe that something is going on between them.  Their actions just scream I WANT TO BE WITH YOU and SARANGHAE.  Lol! I also like it that at this instance, it is the guy who is a bit more obvious than the girl.  So consistent with what LDW said that it's just "common courtesy for him to confess his love first to the girl". It's welcoming to see the romantic, mushy side of Wookie.  Heeheewub.gif

Like shin mi rae, I can't help but think about the drama GREATEST LOVE.  LDW must have gotten some tips from the show when he watched it during his military stay.  Lol!

Guest jastinel

Like everybody here, I`m in a heavenly mode since last night. Love is in the air!

I`m happy for both of them and I hope this year they will announce that they are engage...hihihi!

Good morning...good morning!

Guest incarnadine

I agree with all of you on all counts. :)

Given my legal training, I would definitely consider all these happenings between Sunny and Wookie -- from the skinship during filming (and probably after, too), to the flirty me2day exchanges, to the constant mentions about each other during shows and interviews, to the introduction and recently constant communication between Sunny and Wookie's friends, to the meaningful me2day rants of Wookie and Sunny's matching me2day updates, and now Wookie's transfer to Sunny's agency, of all agencies -- as overwhelming circumstantial evidence pointing at no other than a very special friendship/relationship between Sunny and Wookie. At this point, I don't think that can be denied already. There's just too much proof to say otherwise, and the burden of proof has shifted to those who say that there's nothing going on between them. blush.gif Would you agree with me, silvergirl? Heehee

We really need to move here, another warning from Rebby. I don`t want SOAW thread to be close down. It happened in KSA first thread. For the sake of Dia`s effort in putting up that thread, lets move here and we can freely do more spazzing.

I think this will be endless from now on. They are giving us more hint that the relationship is getting stronger.

Congrats to us, another great news for SunWook shippers!

Was KSA's thread ever closed down due to unrelated posts? Therefore, KSA's current thread is like the 2nd phase?? No wonder, it got few hundred pages while others have reached thousands, considering KSA has a strong international fan base...... :wacko:

Guest bananaleaf

FREEDOM TO SPAZZZZZZZ hahaha

here's the calendar ^_^

CALENDAR UPDATES & RECAPS!! I heart you so much SunWook!!!!!!! :D

• Dec 1: LDW on Tvn Taxi Ep 220
  • Dec 3: KSA on SNL Korea
  • Dec 5: SOAW Promotion in Singapore with LDW & KSA
  • Dec 6: SOAW Promotion in Malaysia with LDW & KSA
  • Dec 11: Christmas Talk & Concert with KSA
  • Dec 20: KSA's in Japan for KNTV fm event
  • Dec 31: SBS Award
  • ???????: Sun Ah's shoulder surgery

Please give us more things to spazz about SunWook :P

Guest jastinel

Was KSA's thread ever closed down due to unrelated posts? Therefore, KSA's current thread is like the 2nd phase?? No wonder, it got few hundred pages while others have reached thousands, considering KSA has a strong international fan base...... :wacko:

As far as I can remember,I read it from KSA thread, that the first thread was closed down, due to unrelated posting of the members, when I joined soompi the pages was around a 100 plus only.

(correct me if I`m wrong!)

Guest arashi76

Thanks bananaleaf for the calendar updates!  Let's spazz away here without having to hide it in the spoilers.  Lol!  My prayer, this thread will be alive even after they get married and have babies. Lol!wub.gif

Guest ptsh836

I agree with all of you on all counts. :)

Given my legal training, I would definitely consider all these happenings between Sunny and Wookie -- from the skinship during filming (and probably after, too), to the flirty me2day exchanges, to the constant mentions about each other during shows and interviews, to the introduction and recently constant communication between Sunny and Wookie's friends, to the meaningful me2day rants of Wookie and Sunny's matching me2day updates, and now Wookie's transfer to Sunny's agency, of all agencies -- as overwhelming circumstantial evidence pointing at no other than a very special friendship/relationship between Sunny and Wookie. At this point, I don't think that can be denied already. There's just too much proof to say otherwise,  and the burden of proof has shifted to those who say that there's nothing going on between them. blush.gif Would you agree with me, silvergirl? Heehee

dearie....and to think that you left out the most incriminating evidence!! f_thumb.giff_thumb.gif  (hehehe!!!)

(1) the video sunny made for wookie's b'day and 

(2) the song written n sang by wookie presumably for sunny?

to me, i don't know about others....the song nailed it for me!!! try counting how many 'i love yous' and 'you're my babys' there.... fd_thumb.giffd_thumb.giffd_thumb.gif

its heady n  head spinning to say the least!! then followed by this very HUGE move to sunny's agency!!! i say, wookie has got it made already...(haha!!) hes made the best move in his life....to be ever so closer to his beloved!! n hes got his whole future mapped out in the very capable hands of sunny!!! what more does one need but to be steered ably by his very beautiful n intelligent better half whom he also loves without any further doubt!! its now a matter of making it public, i presume! keke! hearta_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gif

Guest incarnadine

hahaha ptsh836. I can't believe I left those out :D

I wonder what Sunny is thinking of or feeling right now. About all this. Is she looking forward to the end-of-year awards? Is she anxious about it? :rolleyes:

Guest bananaleaf

Yes arashi76, no more spoiler LOL. But now i have to move back and forth btw threads ayyyy :sweatingbullets:

Wookie started filming today My link- no picture yet lol. Isn't interesting that he released the agency news before the official filming starts? :lol:

LDW and friends congratulating Dynamic Duo's comeback. Video doesn't work unless you have a naver account (that's why you guys can't view Sunny's me2day videos), but it's nothing anyway, he just says Dynamic Duo for 2 secs My link

How about his pic instead? :phew:

11rx7hi.jpg

Guest incarnadine

^ Thanks for the update bananaleaf! Wookie oddly resembles Noh Hong Chul (of Infinite Challenge) in that screencap. LOL. Other Wookie fans are prolly gonna kill me for saying that :D

omg.. he jumped to King KOng?

so is Wookie the mystery man behind Sunny in one of Sunny's me2day updates ?? The picture was taken at an office and that could be King KOng office? hmm??

i was about to forget about this whole SunWook thing and then this happens. i'm happy though :wub:

edit.. now when i think again, actually Sunny has been giving hints about a change in KK family. she tested the fans about KK male stars and said something about a mystery man would be revealed soon.. hmm.....

just curious, do you stiII remember when sunny mentioned the mystery man? i have tried googIe transIate her me2day messages but you know how reIiabIe googIe transIate are.. he he he.. thanks

Guest arashi76

Thanks bananaleaf for the updates.I'm curious to see how Noh hong chul looks like. I'll google it later. He needs to look like this because they wanted the haggard look right? Maybe in the middle of the drama theyll let him shave. I prefer him clean shaven. :) how will he kiss sunny like that? Lol! Great timing to announce his move first before the filming. It practically erased the pain of seeing him be paired with someone else this early. I'm glad it's before Christmas too. Do they have company Christmas parties? :)

ptsh836 - i just remembered something when I was reading your posting about wookie future mapped out and sunny capabIe hands, remember someone wrote in SOAW thread much earIier that wookie not good and managing his finance by reading the Iines on his hand? and the person said he need someone to do that for him :w00t: (it was when were discussing about the fortune teIIer saying he meets someone in 2011)

just saying :D

anothing thing keep pIaying on my mind is what wookie wiII say when the media asks him about his move. Any guesses?

hmmm... most probabIy he wiII say - oh the agency approach him, terms were good and it was time to move :P

Guest bananaleaf

^ Thanks for the update bananaleaf! Wookie oddly resembles Noh Hong Chul (of Infinite Challenge) in that screencap. LOL. Other Wookie fans are prolly gonna kill me for saying that :D

great now I have to google that dude :rolleyes: hahaha I see some resemblance LOL..mainly the pale skin and mustache pout haha

here ya go arashi76 ^_^

roflbot-ZMxS.jpg

just curious, do you stiII remember when sunny mentioned the mystery man? i have tried googIe transIate her me2day messages but you know how reIiabIe googIe transIate are.. he he he.. thanks

she mentioned him on the 16th & 18th, when she tweeted him about KingKong F4 everyone was wondering who he is so she updated this pic..saying "now you know what yidongpal looks like kekeke"

sunnys_scent_1321609570_68551.jpg?type=w500

I believe yidongpal dude is her manager.... but then again now that Wookie has joined kk fam, maybe yidongpal is him too hahaha :ph34r:

Also, I think she was asking us about KingKong F4 bc she knew Wookie is gonna join their agency too...now it's KK F5!!

Thanks bananaleaf for the updates.I'm curious to see how Noh hong chul looks like. I'll google it later. He needs to look like this because they wanted the haggard look right? Maybe in the middle of the drama theyll let him shave. I prefer him clean shaven. :) how will he kiss sunny like that? Lol! Great timing to announce his move first before the filming. It practically erased the pain of seeing him be paired with someone else this early. I'm glad it's before Christmas too. Do they have company Christmas parties? :)

OF COURSE!!!! hahaha I'm waiting for news of Sunny visiting Wookie on the set. :P

Archived