[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

i soo want to spazz here..To  think him changing to another agency is normal but KING KONG!!!

This just strengthen my perception about both of them on being a "cough'"  couple   "cough". 

Maybe he is thinking about his future already with a certain someonetongue.gif.you know what i meanhappy.gif.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ptsh836

looks like we really have to shift our bottoms n move house to HERE!!! albeit a bare n barren home till we furnish it up nicely with lovely SunWook pictures....so much energy n hard work n we have to leave it behind at the other thread! hhhhrrrmmmph!!! 

so i have also to move my last comments there to here too:-

@arashi76

I did point it out here in this thread that co-promos by 2 leads are rare...probably a cost issue followed by schedule conflicts.   This was a point made by a baiduer and I was just restating what s/he said, only it's in English.  It wasn't just a case of Wookie wanting to promote SOAW with KSA.  It is more than that.  KSA has hallyu status and probably has a much bigger fan base than Wookie's outside of Korea, considering he was out of the limelight for 2 years.   If I were Wookie's talent agency, I would want Wookie to ride on KSA's fan base too.  Just count how many FMs and signing sessions Wookie has had so far....4.  And Sunny?  None!  And 2 out of 3 Wookie's FMs are already outside of Korea.  See the strategy?

A DB commenter said that Wookie drew the short straw in his next project.  From a Hallyu A lister to a C-lister as co-star?  I totally agree.  More than an upper hand, Wookie and his agency must have asked for heaven and earth and everything in between and, of course, a handsome paycheck.

@etee7114:  what can i say?....you're as good as ms donnapie in the analysing department!! good_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gif

when news of wookie's new drama n his new co-star was made known....i felt my heart dropped from an ultimate high to the great depths below!! cry.gifcry.gif

it was unbelievable how soon wookie was going to start work again n with lee si young (a C-lister!) was unwelcomed news....to me, at least!!

wookie was already nearly up there with sunny n this sudden drop of status was too much to bear!! crazya_thumb.gifcrazya_thumb.gif   we hear about wookie's frustrations with his agency (we presumed) on being dragged by the nose in doing so many promos one after another with hardly any let-up....we could all see how tired he was looking....we just could not have imagined how much arm twisting deals had been carried out behind the public's backs.....and so this was "The DEAL????" do you all think its worth all the sacrifices wookie is putting up with?? i think its worth the whole wide world with sunny thrown in, of course!! hehehe!! hearta_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gif

now, all of a sudden....the dark clouds had cleared n we are seeing for the very first time the real issues, the wars fought, love unlost (of course!), under table tactics, power bargaining n so forth all for who's sake???  a big resounding "SUNNY's!!!" i'm so proud of wookie for behaving like a real MAN...for his raw courage in getting what he wants n most of all for taking sunny's sound advice most, if not all the time!!

Lee Dong-wook and Kim Seon-ah under the same roof

photo207650.jpg

Actor Lee Dong-wook signed a contract with King Kong Entertainment.

Chairman Lee Jin-seong stated, "I am happy to say that we have become family with Lee Dong-wook, the handsome and talented actor".

He continued, Lee Dong-wook has successfully returned from the army through the drama "Scent of a Woman" and has been acknowledged for his popularity and talents. He is also one of the hottest rising stars in Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, Singapore and other Asian countries".

He said, "I will emphasize what his advantages are and support him to progress even further".

Now signed with King Kong Entertainment, Lee Dong-wook is now under the same roof with Kim Seon-ah, whom he acted with in the drama "Scent of a Woman", Seong Yoo-ri, Kim Beom, Park Min-yeong, Lee Cheong-ah, Lee Jin, Kwang Soo, Yoo Yeon-seok, Song Min-jeong, Ji Il-joo and more.

Meanwhile, Lee Dong-wook was awarded the Cultural Diplomacy award at the Korea-Japan Cultural Awards recently and has been cast as Park Moo-yeol in the KBS 2TV drama "Wild Romance".

Sunny's me2day featuring the video she made as a tribute to SOAW drama Video Link

Translation by Suh Zin from FB

By,,,SuNNy...

I’m coming back to the past by my own memories

I’m doing the things that I want to do as Yeon Jae did

Everytime a drama (movie) is over, I always have a dim thinking…

... However, my emotion may be chang along the time…I even may forgot a name

I want to say thanks to Scent of woman family and I miss them

I want to say it to Scent of of woman fans too. I asked you to wait for me, right? Till I can say this out. Thank you! Sincerely!

I upload it (video) so when Scent of woman team members online, they can watch it

Thanks you! I would like so say it by this way

Now, I can say it more easily

It’s the power of time, right?

At every positions, you guys always do your best

Let’s make others do their best too

I hope this (video) can bring you a little memory to all of you

Good night^^

Another translation this time by Jenny Choi

By,,,SuNNy...

^^I am doing what I really want now that I learned from 'Yeon Jae'. Sometimes people could forget even their names if the time is over.! thank you all my SOFWM family & I miss you guys. of course my fan, too... I appriciated it sincerely! 2 minutes ago It took long time~ ( It took 2 weeks I worked Dong Wook's ^^) you can see my picture 'Sun Ah Forever' (online cafe)! I also can not escape from Yeon Jae. Good Night ^^

EDIT: Some screencaps from the video

380783_181994571891959_113445755413508_378193_710429328_n.jpg

390231_181994605225289_113445755413508_378194_955947302_n.jpg

307779_181994515225298_113445755413508_378191_2090367723_n.jpg

310340_181994618558621_113445755413508_378195_828337597_n.jpg

376466_181994645225285_113445755413508_378196_229759890_n.jpg

389161_181994675225282_113445755413508_378197_1071752128_n.jpg

316218_181994475225302_113445755413508_378190_1251470188_n.jpg

376522_181994535225296_113445755413508_378192_1977998664_n.jpg

Guest jastinel

We really need to move here, another warning from Rebby. I don`t want SOAW thread to be close down. It happened in KSA first thread. For the sake of Dia`s effort in putting up that thread, lets move here and we can freely do more spazzing.

I think this will be endless from now on. They are giving us more hint that the relationship is getting stronger.

Congrats to us, another great news for SunWook shippers!

Guest anitrak

We really need to move here, another warning from Rebby. I don`t want SOAW thread to be close down. It happened in KSA first thread. For the sake of Dia`s effort in putting up that thread, lets move here and we can freely do more spazzing.

I think this will be endless from now on. They are giving us more hint that the relationship is getting stronger.

Congrats to us, another great news for SunWook shippers!

Hi Sis Jastinel,

Ok i've packed my bags and will be moving her from now on..

wah what great news today.. LDW is now in King Kong Entertainment with KSA.. it's like a dream come true.

I have a feeling Suna's dream of getting a proposal during Awards Night.. might not be a dream in the near future. hahahaha

I can't wait for December... pls come quickly so that i can see both of them in Singapore.(crossing my fingers) and see them walking the red carpet at the Awards Night ..

@ etee7114 : sis, i've received your PM. thanks.

i am still jumping like a happy rabbit because of this newslaugh.gif....and still in disbelievelaugh.giflaugh.gif.....Lee Dong Wook ... what is in your head actually??kekeke...anyway congrats....king kong is a warm company with sunny in it. 

wub.gifwub.gif...

So this will be our new house....no prob...lets fill it with loveeeeeeewub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

with all this happening,i 100 % believe the song he sang in fm is for her...now i starting to understand why he is so bold with the lyric and all.

Hello ladies! I haven't posted much in the last weeks cos I've been travelling and always got to read the news bout Sunny and Wookie late and everyone is done spazzing!

But i did backread at SOAW thread and have followed everyone here. Moving to a new home is strange at first but it will get better in time.

Hmmm...to the techies out there, is it possible to move all sunwook spazzing posts from SOAW to this thread? Like in one click?

And Wookie's move to Kingkong had me grinning from ear to ear. I find it romantic! Like it's a grand gesture of love for Sunny!

Guest arashi76

Because of this piece of news, I'm in a jolly mood the whole day today.  

Wow, LDW sure is getting bolder and bolder every time.  He's doing the unthinkable.  The me2 exchanges, the Only You premiere, the song he composed, and now changing his agency.  I never really thought that he will change his agency!  Not that I'm complaining.

I really believe that although he might be frustrated with his current agency, the main reason he made this decision is to be able to be with Sunny during official functions.  Mixing business with pleasure huh? w00t.gifw00t.gif  Like msmelodies mentioned, why King Kong Ent out of all other agencies?   And I love bananaleaf's answer: "why? bc they'll get to stare at each other all day like this..." Lol!

744b4b7cgw1dncmvxao56j.jpg

Please keep them coming Wookie.  Next step will the proposal on SBS awards night, right? wub.gifwub.gif

Guest Cielo Azul

omg.. he jumped to King KOng?

so is Wookie the mystery man behind Sunny in one of Sunny's me2day updates ?? The picture was taken at an office and that could be King KOng office? hmm??

i was about to forget about this whole SunWook thing and then this happens. i'm happy though :wub:

edit.. now when i think again, actually Sunny has been giving hints about a change in KK family. she tested the fans about KK male stars and said something about a mystery man would be revealed soon.. hmm.....

Guest Bumblebee91

whatever place that you guys go, i will follow you, because i really love to read all of your comments about LDW especially my lovely girls , KIM SUN AH..

ahhh, LDW make a drastic decision when he wanted to join KING KONG family.

Guest shin mi rae

Spazzing!!! wook wook is a kingkong!!! Happiness. So happy i cant describe it. Wookie is in kingkong!!! Aaahhhhh......

Question. I always had the impression that kingkong was ksa agency the same way keyeast is to bae yoong joon. Like part owner. Ksa used to be with sidus. Then she moved to kingkong in time for scent of a woman. Kingkong is jo gook's term of endearment, if you will, to shin mi rae. Remember, in cityhall, shin mi rae said inju people thinks she looks like a doll and jo gook said what doll? Kingkong??? See the relationship??? Can someone enlighten me??? Coz if sunny is indeed part owner of kingkong, i might spazz so much i might die.

Spazzing!!! wook wook is a kingkong!!! Happiness. So happy i cant describe it. Wookie is in kingkong!!! Aaahhhhh......

Question. I always had the impression that kingkong was ksa agency the same way keyeast is to bae yoong joon. Like part owner. Ksa used to be with sidus. Then she moved to kingkong in time for scent of a woman. Kingkong is jo gook's term of endearment, if you will, to shin mi rae. Remember, in cityhall, shin mi rae said inju people thinks she looks like a doll and jo gook said what doll? Kingkong??? See the relationship??? Can someone enlighten me??? Coz if sunny is indeed part owner of kingkong, i might spazz so much i might die.

She just might be. Remembered an interview she had for Fighting Spirit.

She was asked what she had been doing the past 2 years ... "you're in

business?" She just laughed it off. Could she really be a part owner?

Real interesting!

ok fans from MaIaysia, I have some information from isabeI of cari forum, Press Conference regarding the meet & greet wiII be at Mandarin OrientaI HoteI, KI at 3pm on Dec 6th

http://eforum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=612614&extra=page%3D1&page=2

here is the Iink

Guest shin mi rae

Have you guys stopped spazzing over this spazzy bit od news??? I sure havent and its way past midnight where i am. Wookie is in kingkong!!!!!

Notice how the korean press reports his transfer to kingkong??? Headline can simply say lee dong wook transfered to kingkong ent. But no no no no no. Most headlines read like this. Lee dong wook joins kim sun ah in kingkong. Are the korean press insinuating something??? I have to sleep but i am all giddy and spazzing. Yey!!! After so many days of silence, sunwook did it again.

Guest shin mi rae

Okay, last post before i hit my bed. I just cant stop imagining those scenes in cha seung won's best love... Where dokko jin makes his move on Ae Jung while in the agency office.... Cant stop smiling for the sunwook couple... Wish we can put those big brother cameras or running man cameras in the agency office....

Guest Sunilyn

i am screaming for joy. I can't believe that LDW is now  one of  the family for King Kong Entertainment together wiht KSA....This was really a great news especially for the SUNWOOK....

Guest incarnadine

I honestly think that Wookie, in a way, "fell in love" with the people at King Kong. They seem so nice and warm and just one big, happy family, and Sunny seems to love them so much. I think that's what Wookie is looking for in an agency, and thanks to Sunny, he found it blush.gif 

Wow, i still can't fully wrap my head around that piece of news. That is just HUGE. It's a big decision to make. I guess we all can worry less about Sunny and Wookie not seeing each other post-SOAW, huh? biggrin.gif

Archived