[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, he just posted a reply to Suna's post with that shot of her crying abt 20 mins ago-

이동욱

미쓰리!! 나 파린데 어디 가야되?? 시사회 못 가서 미안한데 그렇게 울고 있는 사진을…ㅋㅋㅋ 더 미안해지네… 20분전 대댓글

translation - Ms Lee! I'm in Paris but where should I go? I'm sorry I couldn't attend the premiere...but this photo of you crying...kekekek...it's making me even more sorry.,.

Sunny's reply to Wookie's post on her me2day (see above)

wow...these 2 are accelerating our deaths.

Suna just posted on me2day in response to his post -

아! 못말리는 본부장님! 파리에서 댓글을! ㅋㅋㅋ 글게 누가 혼자 쐥 하니 가래여? 미쓰 리 없는 파리는 파리가ㅜ아니라규..(파리!ㅋㅋ뉘앙스 이상하닷! 빠리로! )그냥 귀국하셔욧! ㅋㅋ(^O^☆♪ㅋㅋ

Ah! The incorrigible Bon Bujang nim! Leaving a comment in Paris! kekeke That's why who asked you to just take off alone like that? The Paris without Ms Lee is not Paris (Pari! keke The nuance is weird! I'll call it Bbari!) Just come back yo! keke

She says Pari has a weird nuance cos it can mean the insect fly.

These two are really something. Exchanging responses publicly which I really really enjoy and love :wub:

Be still my spazzing heart blush.gif

@donnapie I hope it's alright with you if I repost all your spazzing from SOAW thread to here

And just when i thought this day would pass without some Sunny-Wookie spazzing.

But boy was i wrong. Oh boy was i glad i was wrong.

As we all know, Wookie taped for Healing Camp today and i think Sunah is the one introducing him in the trailer.

http://www.tudou.com...ew/H6SdPbjmsm8/"]My link

2wgdtza.jpg

20as6dg.jpg

2dmb405.jpg

Seriously It took awhile before i can watch this in full because barely 2 seconds into the clip, Sunah already said "Che, Namchin" (Hey, boyfriend) and giggled like a schoolgirl after and i already died.

Love the way how she's so shy and unsure about calling him that. Seriously, she was like a high school student giddy with her first love.

Heck, i'm not even her and i'm giddy as hell so i'm sure we'd all understand. :)

Now if only somebody can translate what she said in that last part... :)

Ahhh...back to my haven here for more goodies. Although I've wanted to comment on so many posts but I'll leave that for later.

I'll contribute my little part by translating the SBS PowerTime Radio broadcast on 14 Sep. My translation is from the Chinese translated article from Innolife.

Lee Dong Wook Confesses His Ideal Woman Type

Lee Dong Wook says he will celebrate all sorts of occasions with his girlfriend. He added, "On her birthday, he will make all sorts of preparation beforehand but he will feign ignorance, although it's nothing special, she'll be very happy." He pointed out : "I will be the first to confess (my love), it's basic courtesy. I don't quite believe in love at first sight, I believe a relationship is built on knowing each other for a period of time. And once he feels that both have feelings for each other, he'll confess."

Lee Dong Wook says : "If there's parental objection, he has the confidence to take it to the end with his girlfriend. My parents don't really bother me much about my love life."

When asked about being tied down when dating : "It has never happened and I don't think it will ever happen. When I'm dating someone, I'll not look at any other (girl). The longest I've dated is 4 years, shortest 2 years." This shows his sincerity and genuineness.

(My comment : Goodness, which girl in her right mind will break off with him. I suppose such things happen.)

A caller asks if there's an actress of his ideal type in the industry? LDW says : "Yes. It's Lee Young Ae." Comparing Kim Suna and Lee Young Ae, LDW says, "Right now, it's Kim Suna, my Yeon Jae." This shows his deep love for Lee Yeon Jae's character.

(My comment : Lee Young Ae is happily married with twin boys, Wookie.)

End of translation

Note : Anything and everything in brackets are my comments. *quoted image*

Oh Sueyip, i think all the cast and crew are closet (or blatant?) Sun Wook shippers.:wub:

In the BTS of the tent kiss scene at 4:40 the director was teasing them and called CUT suddenly just to see their reactions and Sunah visibly jumped out of surprise. :lol:

vfigqe.gif

Also, his expression here?

2myuc6o.gif

That's my exact same expression when i watch Sun Ah and Wookie being sweet and playful together.

I also want to share this since somebody messaged me about it in my tumblr and i can't help but laugh at the CSI skills of SunWook shippers and at Wookie's expression too.

aabur4.jpg

a37e1.jpg

jg14c9.jpg

2q3tdw8.jpg

mvneqr.jpg

1626w76.jpg

Oh Wookie... his eyes really say what his mouth couldn't.

If laserbeams could have shot out of them i bet they would have already.

It's so funny how his gaze was fixed on that crews hand over Sunny's... :P

And when Sunny moved?

33ll5q8.jpg

Wookie: Must you really do this?

Then he gives off that to die for smile right after.

34ikzk2.jpg

2959z11.jpg

16k2b0p.gif

And that ladies and ladies, is how we see all the staff and production crew give in to a fit of "fangirling"

24vog84.jpg

LOL :lol:

Baidu shippers are seriously the best. I guess they eat a lot of Vitamin A to notice such small details with their eagle eye.

So remember the BTS scene where Yeonjae and Jiwook were kissing by the beach and mom was watching from afar and Sunah hammed it up for the cameras and acted surprised?

2ykkr45.gif

It was only for a split second but they captured this look from Dong Wook while looking at her.

34g3vc3.jpg

zybz4h.jpg

Seriously. This Baidu shippers should apply as CIA agents. :D

@donnapie, i wish your still here, I want you to see this, I`m surprised this BTS scene doesn`t caught your attention.

Tent BTS....

Look at how LDW seated closely beside KSA, I can even see KSA foot with white socks.

makingofscentofwoman5mp.jpg

When he changed his sitting position...you can see KSA arm...where? :rolleyes:

WARNING: UBER LONG POST AHEAD

Girls, girls, girls...

I'm sorry for coming in so late but my internet connection has decided to mess with me today of all days and i could have almost ran amuck because i really don't need this crappy slowness when my heart is beating faster than a bullet train.

Let me just make my point one by one regarding the recent flirtation going on between Wookie and Sunny on their me2day accounts.

First and foremost, i have never seen an actor and actress remain to be in character weeks after their series has ended and even when they are not promoting anything.

Second, i have never seen an actor and an actress exchange messages on their personal homepages AT ALL with as much of a flirtatious context as this two have done.

On case in point number 1 which is the recent exchange that they've had, allow me to track back the whole flirtatious banter which i have gleaned from backreading 4 pages of spazzworthy enthusiasm coming from all of you gorgeous ladies.

Sunah’s me2day post yesterday:

sunnys_scent_1316664750_00001.jpg?type=w500

Today, Our Ji Wook went to Paris for the development of tour packages! TT TT ! lol, today is the screening of Fighting Spirit,but I can’t go…he just said this and sorry to me!So I will be temporarily spending my time with my ex-husband Kim Joo Hyuk lol, I will come back safely~

Hours later, Wookie landed in Paris and he posted this shot of himself in his me2day with a post that had the general gist of:

actorwook13167129241192.jpg

Landed in Paris safely. Where should i go for the development of tour packages? It’s early morning here today. What time is it in Seoul?

However, he didn’t get any reply and so the man might have been frustrated so he went directly to Sunny’s account to post the same thing and then some cute apology:

Ms Lee! I’m in Paris but where should I go? I’m sorry I couldn’t attend the premiere…but this photo of you crying…kekekeke…it’s making me even more sorry…

And after a few hours, Sunny replied and posted this message:

Ah! The incorrigible Bon Bujang nim! Leaving a comment in Paris! kekeke That’s why who asked you to just take off alone like that? The Paris without Ms Lee is not Paris (Pari! keke The nuance is weird! I’ll call it Bbari!) Just come back yo! keke!

Okay guys. I DIED.

As in flat out on my back, bring out the smelling salts, i think i just fainted DIED.

No bull i think their messages are full of private meanings and hidden innuendoes that can come across as being harmless but if you look closely there is something more behind that exchange.

For example, Sunny’s first message about spending her time with her ex-husband Kim Joo Hyuk but then adding on later that she’d come back safely? Is she asking permission from Wookie or telling him that if she is with KJH or acted sweet with KJH it’s just for purposes of promotion?

I had a feeling she really felt disappointed that he didn’t attend the premiere that’s why she’s making Wookie feel even more guilty.

Obviously, Wookie’s post that i itemized secondly might also have a different context where he could have been updating her that he landed in Paris safely and that it is this hour there so what time is it in Seoul?

No need for explanations on his question regarding the tour package as it seems to be a direct answer to her first post.

Now this is where it gets more interesting, when Wookie posted directly on Sunny’s me2day account when he didn’t get a reply, it seems that Wookie is really trying to salve a guilty conscience and letting her know that he’s really regretful that he can’t be with her during the premiere.

Seriously, he sounded like a boyfriend who’s trying to appease a pissed off girlfriend.

In relation to that, Sunah’s reply hours later with the scolding tone about him going away without her sounded totally like a girlfriend who’s telling her boyfriend that “you’re not yet in the clear mister” but since you’re sweet i kinda forgive you already.

And so, this is when Mickey Mouse made his re-appearance.

tumblr_lryrjqLGI01qaw6c1.jpg

My intuition is telling me that i am right on the spot about the Mickey Mouse keychain being special and coming from Sunny. If not, why does he pose with it EVERYWHERE?

C’mon! IN BED EVEN?

I think it’s a secret code between them that he’s thinking of her and he wishes she is in bed beside him… LOL

It’s not even an effin’ stuffed toy for it to be cuddled with for heavens sake!

It’s a goddamn keychain!

A keychain, you know? That trinket that you use to hang your keys from or that you use to accessorize your bag or knapsack with?

It has no business being in that bed and i think no man in his 30’s would take the time and effort to show it off at every opportunity he gets unless it means a little something something.

Well, unless he wants to appear like a sissy.

And sissy, Wookie is not.

And seeing this, I think this is when Sunny will just forgive him big time for missing out on her premiere.

That sentence about being with her ex-husband Kim Joo Hyuk from her me2day post last night must have worked wonders and scared Wookie sh_tless.

Nice one, Sunny. You are truly a master! :P

And wookie's whole post about this picture?

“Bonjour! I’m saying good morning to everyone with this Mickey. A Selca on the bed! Hahahaha. Due to jet lag I’m all awake here; can’t sleep even though I wish to. I got bored while awake and surfed on internet, searching for scandal news with this Mickey! Hoho I have always loved manga and games. A LOT!”

Seriously dude. You’re flaming the fires of intrigue even more.

If that Mickey Mouse charm is just an accessory, why in the world would you expect a scandal and even search actively about it?

WHO IN HELL WOULD WRITE SOMETHING INTRIGUING ABOUT A GODDAMN CARTOON KEYCHAIN UNLESS THEY ARE WRITING FOR SANRIO MONTHLY OR DISNEY PRINCESSES WEEKLY?

Are you trying to use reverse psychology to make us think that it’s nothing?

Then i suggest you try a whole new different tactic.

NOT WORKING GORGEOUS.

If at all, you just sound even more guilty.

Oh, and FYI?

Mickey Mouse is not a game character nor straight out of a manga. He is copyrighted, patented and owned by Walt Disney so he is from a whole different genre.

Just ‘sayin.

*whistles a happy tune and goes on my merry way*

As for the haters?

Well, they can kiss Sunny and Wookie's @sses because no matter what they say or even if they hang themselves from the gallows or threaten to boycott them or whatever, their pathetic lives would never equal to the friendship and to the number of supporters that this two have so they can just go back to sleep and imagine Wookie frenching them instead because i'm sure that's where they'd only have him while Sunny has him in her life EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN DAY.

On another note can i just say that if this two do stop exchanging messages just because of them that...

*quoted image*

True story. Don't say they haven't been warned.

• 1 month later...
Guest noopie_1

halllo! let's migrate here....!

I think this is my first post in this thread :) hope our tango couple thread will have more and more visitors :)

hallo kler, shin mi rae, nice to meet all of u here.... ^^

Guest arashi76

Hi gals!  Guess this will be our 2nd home now. smile.gif Any news about Taxi or radio interview?

Read the article about Wild Romance.  Shooting starts end November already?  Well, if it means more days off in December, I'm okay with it.

I hope it's good, for LDW's sake.  But not many kissing scenes please, =)  

I still hope both Sunny and Wookie will attend the SBS awards night in dec although he might be busy shooting for his latest drama, finger crossed....

And I'm wondering what will Sunny be working on soon?

Morning shippers :D Hope to see the regulars here over at SOAW thread and to all SunWook shippers who are lurkers out there come out come out :P

I know our couple have been too stingy lately with anything spazzworthy about them but I will never lose hope coz I feel in my heart that there really is something going on between them for real blush.gif So I am holding on to this gut feel and will never let go of this ship ;)

Guest sarika13

Hello there Sunwook friends, am here to support you guys. Please do not stop updating their news cuz I might die lol. Love the couple and all you guys:)

Sunny and Wookie will be going to Singapore and Malaysia on 5th and 6th December respectively. But I'm not 100% sure of this. Hope the other SunWook shippers confirm this. Thank you :D

Got this news from SOAW's Soompi thread http://www.onetvasia.com/contests/scentwoman

http://www.onetvasia.com/contests/scentwoman

U all won't believe this, sunny and wookie coming to Singapore and Malaysia on nov 5 and 6 dec. Just got this info from SOAW thread.. It should be correct right..

Noopie.... Where are u?

He he he see-T same posting.. Got delayed transporting it from SOAW thread

hai girls...been busy...super excited...i'm just lazying around watching my HD one korean channel and sudenly the channel giving out announcement that both of them will visit malaysiaw00t.gifw00t.gif on the 6. seems like sunwook wish came true to see both of them together. adiosss...hopefully nothing will go wrong at that time

hai girls...been busy...super excited...i'm just lazying around watching my HD one korean channel and sudenly the channel giving out announcement that both of them will visit malaysia*quoted image**quoted image* on the 6. seems like sunwook wish came true to see both of them together. adiosss...hopefully nothing will go wrong at that time

Thanks @zufar for this confirmation doingthehappydance-1bd35140ffa85b4a527c9a30764de820.gif

Sunny's weibo update (thanks to Ana aka @bananaleaf over at SOAW thread for sharing ^_^).

There's Minnie Mouse (the other half of Mickey Mouse ;) ) on Sunny's phone blush.gif

92e21fbdjw1dn8061dg2zj.jpg

Zufar did they say what the contest is about? Oh I'm so excited. Where you from in Malaysia? KL? PJ? I don't have Astro beyond but my freind has it so she might want to try her luck to get passes.

Oh god I was just thinking about writing to one HD to bring them here.. Looking high and low for their email..

Power of thinking ha...:) so everyone positive thoughts for our couple.. He he he .. I'm thinking photoshoot in magazine.. CF together.. What else he he he... S

Archived