[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest jastinel

Sunny will have a Christmas talk and concert show on Dec 11 @ 5:pm

Google translation: Christmas talk & Concert with Kim SunA Date: December 11, Tuesday afternoon, 5:00 Location: Samseoug Textile Center 3F hall

She`s really busy this coming month. I wish someone here can see this concert of Sunny and share video and photos to us.

me2day sunny

9213b07eca8065381093dd5.jpg

asti_g_mei, welcome to SunWook shippers world, see u @me2day too!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarika13

Sunny will have a Christmas talk and concert show on Dec 11 @ 5:pm

Google translation: Christmas talk & Concert with Kim SunA Date: December 11, Tuesday afternoon, 5:00 Location: Samseoug Textile Center 3F hall

She`s really busy this coming month. I wish someone here can see this concert of Sunny and share video and photos to us.

me2day sunny

*quoted image*

Welcome admin Mairolleyes.gif

Hi, sis Jastinel, does it mean she's going to do her piano performance aswell? Hopefully she will cuz she mentioned something about that on her me2 couple days ago.

Guest etee7114

ah.. my head is spinning from having to check out so many different threads about my darling SunWook and SOAW.. I do miss the SOAW thread, it was so much easier going to one thread and spazzing about out couple there.  haiz.. i wonder who is the he/she that reported to the Admin ... hmmmp

Anyways, I think the antis are eating their hearts out when they heard that LDW is now in Suna's agency... hahahahaha

i remember clearly a few years back that Hyunbin too, transfered to his girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend) agency when they were going out together..  But unlike them i have confidence that our couple can live happily ever after..  :wub:

Me tooo!!! I have to have one SOAW soompi thread open all day and I just refresh that page as and when I can.  Because I have other non-soompi websites opened, my screen already looks so crowded.  Now that I have to open another one, it's even more crowded and tiring to jump around.  Is couple shipping within a drama ever a crime?  Isn't real life complicated enough?  Someone has to make my kdrama life complicated too.  Grrrr!!

I think those antis will be bashing heads against the wall should ever these 2 walk down the aisle.  What would I give to see that happen.

I have confidence this SunWook couple can make it.  All because I think Wookie is so terribly mature for a 30 year old.  There are some 30 year old men out there who would wet their pants when they hear the word "relationship".  But Wookie's been providing for his family for so long and he has his head firmly screwed on this shoulder so ya, I think his maturity level is way beyond a 30 year old.

Really?  It's Sunny I want to see Wookie with in a variety show. *quoted image* 

I also want to see how they interact in the press conference. Now that they're in the same agency, will WR ask Sunny to do a cameo role?  *quoted image*

EDIT:  I was also searching for some info about KingKong Ent and came across this article:

http://www.allkpop.c...-for-vogue-girl

I hope they do another one this coming Valentine's *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Hmmm...I don't know which variety program I would like to see them in but actually I think TAXI is a really good one. Sigh!  I suppose that's not going to happen but maybe Sunny did hop into the TAXI as a surprise?

Sunny cameoing on WR?  Sad to say, not likely.

Ooooo...I like the Valentine idea.  Who are the guests and which wedding couple?  Interesting....

Guest francsca

Hi, followed you guys here from the SOAW thread. Two and a half months after the drama ended and I'm still fixated on SunWook!

Wow, Sunny's got a Christmas show! I know Wookie's busy come December, but I'll pray he gets to come see Sunny's show, or maybe be a guest star since they're from the same management company!

hi asti_g_mei, welcome to the thread.

Some news on wookie changing management

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=174657

Not sure is good or bad comments, hopefully baidu translates it in chinese so someone here can translate it to english :)

saw this article, too. I can’t make out what it says, if it’s good or negative, but came across words and phrases like “complaint”, “beware” “rage”, “irritation” and “at the suggestion of Kim Sun ah”. Hoping we get a full translation as I'm a bit concerned.

Guest arashi76

Hi, followed you guys here from the SOAW thread.  Two and a half months after the drama ended and I'm still fixated on SunWook!

Wow, Sunny's got a Christmas show!  I know Wookie's busy come December, but I'll pray he gets to come see Sunny's show, or maybe be a guest star since they're from the same management company!

saw this article, too. I can’t make out what it says, if it’s good or negative,  but came across words and phrases like “complaint”, “beware” “rage”, “irritation” and “at the suggestion of Kim Sun ah”. Hoping we get a full translation as I'm a bit concerned.

The only word I'm worried about is "complaint".  Others, I kind of understand Jump Ent's side because on their end, they might have felt that they did everything for Wookie's career, and I think he's the only star in that company so of course they would want to keep him. I think though, that Wookie is sensible enough to finish his contract obligations first and that his contract has already ended  before jumping to another agency.   So I'm still quite optimistic that although Jump Ent. was hurt by Wookie's decision, they won't be able to do anything about it.

At this point, they might be regretting they ever accepted SOAW, because if not, Wookie and Sunny wouldn't have met and they still get to keep their prized star.  Lol!

Me tooo!!! I have to have one SOAW soompi thread open all day and I just refresh that page as and when I can.  Because I have other non-soompi websites opened, my screen already looks so crowded.  Now that I have to open another one, it's even more crowded and tiring to jump around.  Is couple shipping within a drama ever a crime?  Isn't real life complicated enough?  Someone has to make my kdrama life complicated too.  Grrrr!!

I think those antis will be bashing heads against the wall should ever these 2 walk down the aisle.  What would I give to see that happen.

I have confidence this SunWook couple can make it.  All because I think Wookie is so terribly mature for a 30 year old.  There are some 30 year old men out there who would wet their pants when they hear the word "relationship".  But Wookie's been providing for his family for so long and he has his head firmly screwed on this shoulder so ya, I think his maturity level is way beyond a 30 year old.

Hmmm...I don't know which variety program I would like to see them in but actually I think TAXI is a really good one. Sigh!  I suppose that's not going to happen but maybe Sunny did hop into the TAXI as a surprise?

Sunny cameoing on WR?  Sad to say, not likely.

Ooooo...I like the Valentine idea.  Who are the guests and which wedding couple?  Interesting....

Like you and anitrak, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the threads.  And to think soompi is the only thread I'm following and is active in.  I have donnapie's tumblr, drama downloads, and other SOAW downloads, not to mention viewing Sunny's and Wookie's clips!  I spent the whole morning alone jumping from one site to another, and I still need to attend to my kids.  Waah, I couldn't work properly already!  We'll be busier when December comes because of spazzworthy Taxi guesting, SOAW promos, SBS awards and hoping for more!  How do I squeeze in the Christmas parties and shopping? Lol! No complaints though!  The busier the better.:rolleyes:  

wookie in  taxiiiw00t.gif yippeee..... sunny doing concertw00t.gif yeeee...i want to see her play the piano....BECAUSE OF BOTH OF YOU I THINK IAM GOING CRAZY...KEKEKElaugh.gif. i know i am not a lucky person, soo chances for me to win passes is o%.."always enter all types of contest but never get lucky"ph34r.gif. half of my heart say "go camp at the airport" but the half say "what about your 2 kids"...arghhh..weeeaaaa..

Guest etee7114

Hi SunWook shippers,

I just came off reading Baiduers' comments on the report that kler posted.

Although there are not many commenters and the Chinese translation was a bit befuddling (I think the person could have used google to translate from Korean), everyone seems to think there is a little dark cloud looming.

Also the article seems to suggest that Sunny was the instigator of Wookie's move during the filming of SOAW.  The article claims KK Entertainment's reps have been visiting the set during the filming.  It went on to cite that Wookie was complaining/rambling about how unhappy he was with Jump and Sunny suggested why not join KK?

Hmmm...Ok, I don't want to interpret more than what I can understand so I'll leave it at that.  I just pray that the transition will be smooth with no hiccups.  Otherwise, some silly people are going to point their stupid fingers at a so-called instigator. 

Sorry, I wasn't trying to ruin anybody's mood.

Guest arashi76

Hi SunWook shippers,

I just came off reading Baiduers' comments on the report that kler posted.

Although there are not many commenters and the Chinese translation was a bit befuddling (I think the person could have used google to translate from Korean), everyone seems to think there is a little dark cloud looming.

Also the article seems to suggest that Sunny was the instigator of Wookie's move during the filming of SOAW.  The article claims KK Entertainment's reps have been visiting the set during the filming.  It went on to cite that Wookie was complaining/rambling about how unhappy he was with Jump and Sunny suggested why not join KK?

Hmmm...Ok, I don't want to interpret more than what I can understand so I'll leave it at that.  I just pray that the transition will be smooth with no hiccups.  Otherwise, some silly people are going to point their stupid fingers at a so-called instigator. 

Sorry, I wasn't trying to ruin anybody's mood.

I think it's just Jump holding a grudge on Wookie.  Since he's been very close to Sunny and all of a sudden he moved to Sunny's agency, they would naturally think it was Sunny who convinced him to join KK.  And I believe they just want to blame his move on somebody else.  

Because let's face it, we also believe that Sunny was one of the main reasons why he moved, whether she instigated it or it was just Wookie's sole decision.

But I think these are just allegations thrown at Wookie at Sunny.  I don't think he's the type to complain and does he have the time to even do that on the set when they're too busy with the filming and the flirting? Lol!  And I don't think Sunny is the type to do that also.  For as long as Wookie's contract has ended, he's free to join another agency, whether they like it or not.  

Guest ptsh836

wookie's update: 

Red Dreamers No.10 2B 박무열. 난폭 한 로맨스! 촬영 시작 했습니다. 기대해주 세요! 

(in translation): Red Dreamers No.10 2B Puwu Lie. Outrageous romance! Started shooting. Stay tuned!

6cbcb681jw1dngdxzkx7xj.jpg

Guest anitrak

wookie in  taxiii*quoted image* yippeee..... sunny doing concert*quoted image* yeeee...i want to see her play the piano....BECAUSE OF BOTH OF YOU I THINK IAM GOING CRAZY...KEKEKE*quoted image*. i know i am not a lucky person, soo chances for me to win passes is o%.."always enter all types of contest but never get lucky"*quoted image*. half of my heart say "go camp at the airport" but the half say "what about your 2 kids"...arghhh..weeeaaaa..

aww.. don't say that ur not lucky.. who knows right, you might just win the pass.. never give up ok.

I'm trying my luck tomorrow and i hope i can wake up...hahahahaa.. i MUST wake up early!

Anyway, i'm praying that all of us get LUCKY.

Whatever happen, i'm happy that I'll get to meet new friends and same minded people coz of this event.

regarding camping at the airport.. hmm.. i need to get more info on the flight details and my hubby co-operation.. hahaaha.. so far he's been super sweet and understanding..

Guest jastinel

aww.. don't say that ur not lucky.. who knows right, you might just win the pass.. never give up ok.

I'm trying my luck tomorrow and i hope i can wake up...hahahahaa.. i MUST wake up early!

Anyway, i'm praying that all of us get LUCKY.

Whatever happen, i'm happy that I'll get to meet new friends and same minded people coz of this event.

regarding camping at the airport.. hmm.. i need to get more info on the flight details and my hubby co-operation.. hahaaha.. so far he's been super sweet and understanding..

Good luck Sis and also to etee7114, who else will go camping to the airport?! I hope all of u will have a very memorable experience and get to meet out couple SunWook and don`t forget your camera!

Your lucky anitrak to have a hubby who understands u...my hubby is too jealous with KSA, ever since

I became I fan of her.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1297145547

Here is the link from sunwook baidu..

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1297146915

there is transIation from weibo here

maybe just Iet them(jump ent) have their day ha...

If wookie did not appreciate what Jump ent did, he wouId have Ieft after MyGirI, he got known overseas after that, I foIIowed his fan meetings in PhiIIipines, ThaiIand (twice), Indonesia, Japan and Hong Kong..

and I dont think wookie is the kind to compIain/bIab about his agency to everyone, he himseIf said that he is very reserve person. I guess they just specuIating what happen cause how do they know what he said to Sunny or what Sunny said to him :w00t::P:lol:

Maybe before this wookie never got an offer, and from the googIe transIation it seems that King Kong were reorganising and Iooking for new artist to manage.

Anyway I guess one of these days wookie wiII be asked about it so we wouId know what he gotta say... so meantime just Iet them have their fame in the media..

Good Iuck everyone whoever is going for the passes... hope you aII get them.

Guest anitrak

Good luck Sis and also to etee7114, who else will go camping to the airport?! I hope all of u will have a very memorable experience and get to meet out couple SunWook and don`t forget your camera!

Your lucky anitrak to have a hubby who understands u...my hubby is too jealous with KSA, ever since

I became I fan of her.

Thanks sis *hugs*. Camping at the airport is not confirm yet coz need to get more info on the flight schedule and stuff but we're really trying our best for the passes. Do pray for us :lol:

i think my hubby prefer me being a fan of KSA compared to being a fan of korean male actor or singer.. hahaha

Sis, i think ur hubby is great too coz he cooks for u n family :)

Guest Sunilyn

i'm an ardent follower of KSA and became SUNWOOK follower too...I'm pretty excited for their  upcoming events  in Singapore, Malaysia , KSA's X'mas Concert , KNTV SP Event in Japan and of course the one we are waiting for LDW TVN's taxi.....I'm here in Seattle, WA(USA) and its hard for me see all these events.  I hope one of the SUNWOOK shipper will post it in FB, twitter, tumblr , etc.    Thank you to all SUNWOOK shippers  whose providing all the heads up for KSA and LDW

Guest arashi76

I guess there won't be any issues now regarding Wookie's move to KingKong.

leirui posted in SOAW thread the gist of the article that I think kler2009 posted here.  I'm not sure if can repost it here, check out her post #8713.

Lol!  How can management companies make a new rule that artists should not be too close to their co artists?  The good thing is LDW only have verbal agreement with Jump so he can't be liable for breach of contract.  biggrin.gif

EDIT: Btw, welcome Sunilyn and asti_g_mei!  asti_g_mei, I visit your SOAW facebook all the time!  Thanks for keeping it up.smile.gif

I guess there won't be any issues now regarding Wookie's move to KingKong.

leirui posted in SOAW thread the gist of the article that I think kler2009 posted here.  I'm not sure if can repost it here, check out her post #8713.

Lol!  How can management companies make a new rule that artists should not be too close to their co artists?  The good thing is LDW only have verbal agreement with Jump so he can't be liable for breach of contract.  *quoted image*

EDIT: Btw, welcome Sunilyn and asti_g_mei!  asti_g_mei, I visit your SOAW facebook all the time!  Thanks for keeping it up.*quoted image*

Thank you guys for a very warm welcome! ^o^ Also for following my FB page, originally Scent of a Woman Page now converted to SunWook shippers fan page. No intention of putting it down as long as the ship sails smoothly! ^__^ 

Happy weekend everyone!  ♥☆•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•★♥

Archived