[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roro1430291890

i miss vampire prosecutor :'( so any new about season 3 and when its coming out also can some one give me a names for good dramas to watch

@roro... season 3 would probably premiere next year... it sucks that we need to wait for next season for a long time especially when the ending of season 2 left you hanging...
Nice Guy is one of my fave and Answer Me 1997 if you are into a lot of cuteness

I just started watching Vampire Prosecutor Season 1 last week. I watched 1 episode everyday. I have never heard of this show because I was so busy and been in and out of the country for 7 months. So glad I found it on Netflix. I can't wait to watch more episodes. I am definitely hooked :)

Chinese translation of the interview from baidu, maybe @debbieleung can translate it :D

禁止转载更改,翻译
:@wangwang_lib
---------------------------------------------------------------------
电视剧《吸血鬼检察官》主演延政勋表示:“实现女性的浪漫”

2011年韩国有线电视收视率NO.1的<血检>因崭新的人物设定(吸血读取死者记忆)、刺激的剧情,吸引了许多观众,产生大批吸血鬼迷。并且播出后不久,立刻开拍续集。可见此剧人气之旺!

这 部超人气剧<血检>发售DVD啦。于9月5日(周三)开始在日本最大DVD出租连锁店可以租得到。10月19日(周五)发售DVD-BOX。日本女星吉高 由里子也有出演<血检2>。初次挑战韩剧的吉高在剧中扮演一位日本最强占卜师(?)虽然不太适应海外拍摄工作,但仍勇敢挑战高难度动作,试图有突破性的演 出。

实力派演员延政勋在本剧中,成功挑战了野性、酷帅、性感的这一前所未有的角色,发挥着全新的魅力。吸血鬼变身时刻的那一情节,是本剧的重要看点之一。

采访内容:

记:恭喜您<血检2>的顺利播出。成为大热系列之作的本剧,当初是如何决定出演的呢?延:最大意义在于,挑战的是一个全新的电视剧类别。不仅仅是在韩国,在日本、欧美,也被认可为这是一个新电视类别的诞生。同时吸血鬼作品也非常具有挑战性。

记:本剧将虚幻世界(吸血鬼)与现实世界(罪案调查)共存化。当初拿到剧本,看到这一奇想的剧情设定时的感想是是什么?
延: 其实一开始的人物设定,并非检察官,而是律师。后来为了强化罪案调查剧的属性,才改为了检察官。我认为如果此剧仅仅是个吸血鬼的故事,就没有什么吸引力 了。而在吸血鬼的故事里,加上了检察官、探案这样的因素情节,此剧才得以成功的。在第一部里,比起吸血鬼的设定,而更着重于将焦点放在探案故事里。后来收 视率节节攀高,给了我们很大的信心,渐渐把吸血鬼的情节逐步加强了。

记:制作方在选角意图上落差好大哦。导演和剧作人员在塑造人物时有有参照物吗?
延: 是的,如果由车胜元来演,不管怎么看,那就是吸血鬼了吧(笑)观众立刻就接受「啊!是吸血鬼!」,也许反而就对后面的展开没什么兴趣了。但制作方选角时就 是要找个完全没有吸血鬼特质的人,而这样的人经过特殊的化妆、演绎,变身吸血鬼的瞬间,前后的落差极大,从而制造效果。就像前面是个好人,忽然就变坏蛋那 样的落差,效果。在这一点上,我和制作方的想法是相通的。

记:吸了血之后读取死者的记忆的那个情景是每一集的看点。在演绎的时候下了哪些工夫呢?
延:在读取记忆的时候,应该用什么样的表情、变身吸血鬼、再变回来的过程,这些地方真的挺难。有被质疑,为什么吸血、读取记忆的时候会那么痛苦呢?最终的解释为读取记忆的同时也承载了死者临终的样子以及痛苦。

记:拍摄现场的气氛怎么样?给我讲几个大家的小故事吧。
延:李元钟、李英雅等,剧组成员都是很有意思的人,现场气氛很好。英雅在剧组里,就像家里最小的孩子一样。而元钟就像还保有童真,还不完全成熟的邻居大哥。休息的时候,英雅只要一闲下来就到处撒娇(笑)而元钟被英雅撒娇,整个乐在其中!

记:和以往的吸血鬼不同,压抑苦恼着的泰延非常性感。想着俞静仁的检察官泰延是个什么样的男人?
延: 是个一心只想着工作,思念着妹妹的男人。从某种意义上来说,他是个可怜的男人。因为不得已的原因,不得不放弃作为人类而变成吸血鬼。而不能拥有普通人的快 乐、爱情,推于人群之外,旁观一切。每次解决案子之后,俯看人世的那个情节。类似蝙蝠侠里一个情节那样,用讥讽的表情俯看这个世界。这个时候的泰延是”吸 血鬼泰延”,明明可以选择作一个恶人(吸血鬼),却压抑着邪念选择守护人类。但又作为一个旁观者,审视着人类之间激烈的冲突,即非神也非人,像一个立场尴 尬的怪物。。。寂寞的怪物。泰延的寂寞是诠释这个角色时的着重点。

记:<血检>即将和日本粉丝见面了,有什么要和大家说的吗?
延: 好像女性观众对吸血鬼有一种别样的向往。而本剧不仅能满足女性对吸血鬼的向往,也深受喜欢探案剧,动作剧的观众喜爱。另外,本剧还运用了特别的摄影技巧, 这也是本剧成功的一个因素。所以我们可以说,本剧是一个大礼包!汲取了各个电视剧类别的优点和看点。所以一定会受到日本的观众们喜爱。

I finished watching Season 1 yesterday. It's one of the best Korean Drama I have ever seen. I can't wait to watch the second season. I wonder where can I watch them in HD? I like watching them on Netflix. They get their subtitle from Drama Fever. Sometimes it is out of sync so I'll watch on DramaFever.Com but I really want to watch them on HD. I don't want to pay another website for it [-( Do you guys know when is it going to be available in DVD's or Blu ray? I want to have my own copy. Thanks :)

everyone who live in indonesia & malaysia get ready, uri geumsanim's yeon jung hoon will visit your country to promote VP2, still no news about another country but i'm sure it will be singapore
his schedule in indonesia on 19-21 January 2013 official said he will visit malaysia first \:D/

Guest tinecky

I think it was really confirmed. I'm so happy! Look at the encircled logo of VP. Kyaaaa~!Thanks to my observant friend, I don't even noticed the logo. Captured from the 2013 OCN Line-up that was posted here.

823_442691545797713_1882989571_n_zps2225

Guest chenile

I just finished watching the VP2 and overall I think still better VP1 :-/ Cases VP1 is more reasonable and interesting to guess who did it.

Watch the ending VP 2 makes me want to be angry X( X( X(
Too many mysteries that have not been solved and made me curious to wait next season. And there are some things I do not understand. Because it involves the ending, then I will write with yellow ink

SPOILER WARNING

1. Dr.blood is still a vampire right?
2. Attorney Yoo finally alive or dead? At the end of last episode,prosecutor yoo did not shown....
3. Who do you think is the real bad blood? Are the minister appeared in episode1 VP2 or another character that has not appeared in the story?

I actually like VP2 than VP1. I love L :x

If you are used to watching American Crime Scene Series, they have different cases every episodes but still has the main case that goes deeper every season.

To answer your questions:

chenile said: I just finished watching the VP2 and overall I think still better VP1 :-/ Cases VP1 is more reasonable and interesting to guess who did it.

Watch the ending VP 2 makes me want to be angry X( X( X(
Too many mysteries that have not been solved and made me curious to wait next season. And there are some things I do not understand. Because it involves the ending, then I will write with yellow ink

SPOILER WARNING

1. Dr.blood is still a vampire right?
2. Attorney Yoo finally alive or dead? At the end of last episode,prosecutor yoo did not shown....
3. Who do you think is the real bad blood? Are the minister appeared in episode1 VP2 or another character that has not appeared in the story?

Guest chenile

@ashlei
Do you mean CSI? Yes, i watch that series too :D

Yups, Ra Jae wook
But you think he is still human?

I think he already became vampire
Remember in last episode VP1, when he was in a state of dying. Prosecutor Min say the only way is to make him became a vampire, on the other hand Min Tae Yeon also needs blood stocks
So I think Dr.blood is a vampire
But if he is a vampire, why when the knife sliced ​​his hand, the wound did not heal quickly as prosecutors min?

Arrgh, I am still confused
@-) @-)

@chenile

Yes I watched CSI and a lot of CSI kind of shows :D

I interpreted the scene with the cut hand as Jae Wook to be human since he did not heal. I think that is why he is researching why he did not turned into one. That is of course just how I see it.

Archived