Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aok

[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest paradox_hyesaron87

OCN's 2013 LINE UP ...

Guest tinecky

YJH has been casted on Gold, Appear. Been waiting for  VP3~ Though let's just enjoy his new drama.

Guest roro1430291890

so watched TEN lately and i have to say its a lot like vampire prosecutor and it have little extra like the female lead character is stronger but i feel like its too dry u feel like the characters are so oooo far away from each other i don't know i just did feel the spark and i would have loves if they show more spark between the two leads and make the lead actor have more warmer moment or feeling he is too damn cold and i thought vampire prosecutor lead man was too cold :D

Guest roro1430291890

btw i think ocn line up are in order so i think vampire prosecutor should be next and i hope wish and pray if there is vampire prosecutor season 3 they would do a cross with TEN

Guest aok

Nah. I'd rather season 3 come next year as 3 out of the 4 leads are already involved in a drama. Plus, this will give the writers more time to write up a better storyline to end our vampire cravings off with a bang. Also, so that the actors and actresses can have some time to rest.

Guest devikartika

Nah. I'd rather season 3 come next year as 3 out of the 4 leads are already involved in a drama. Plus' date=' this will give the writers more time to write up a better storyline to end our vampire cravings off with a bang. Also, so that the actors and actresses can have some time to rest.[/quote']

next year? yeah, i know its very difficult to make in this year because all lead are bust. but is possible if they will production it in end of the year. I hope quickly.

Guest devikartika

so watched TEN lately and i have to say its a lot like vampire prosecutor and it have little extra like the female lead character is stronger but i feel like its too dry u feel like the characters are so oooo far away from each other i don't know i just did feel the spark and i would have loves if they show more spark between the two leads and make the lead actor have more warmer moment or feeling he is too damn cold and i thought vampire prosecutor lead man was too cold :D

if you made them, I thought odd. Min is a vampire who cold-blooded creatures, and yeo ji hoon is only human. so is very different. sorry for my bad grammar

Guest roro1430291890

devikartika said:

roro

wrote:

»

so watched TEN lately and i have to say its a lot like vampire prosecutor and it have little extra like the female lead character is stronger but i feel like its too dry u feel like the characters are so oooo far away from each other i don't know i just did feel the spark and i would have loves if they show more spark between the two leads and make the lead actor have more warmer moment or feeling he is too damn cold and i thought vampire prosecutor lead man was too cold

:D

Guest roro1430291890

btw have anyone watched natural burial lee young-ah new movie and if some one did does anyone have link to it with eng sub

Here's the line up of 2013 OCN original tv series:1. TEN 22. Dr. Frost3. Mr. Black4. Vampire Prosecutor 3
TEN is scheduled to air until end of June. Since OCN has 2 original series which are currently airing (TEN, The Virus), probably July won't be scheduled for any original tv series. Then probably Dr. Frost will be airing in August until October and Mr. Black will follow in between August-October (September, perhaps?)As we all know that Yeon Jeong Hoon is casted in Gold, Appear that has 50 episodes, he will not be free until the end of September. So, if the VP3 staffs is gonna prepare for the filming of Vampire Prosecutor 3, it shall start in October. My prediction is, Vampire Prosecutor will be aired in November or December until January/February 2014.

uruki said: Here's the line up of 2013 OCN original tv series:1. TEN 22. Dr. Frost3. Mr. Black4. Vampire Prosecutor 3
TEN is scheduled to air until end of June. Since OCN has 2 original series which are currently airing (TEN, The Virus), probably July won't be scheduled for any original tv series. Then probably Dr. Frost will be airing in August until October and Mr. Black will follow in between August-October (September, perhaps?)As we all know that Yeon Jeong Hoon is casted in Gold, Appear that has 50 episodes, he will not be free until the end of September. So, if the VP3 staffs is gonna prepare for the filming of Vampire Prosecutor 3, it shall start in October. My prediction is, Vampire Prosecutor will be aired in November or December until January/February 2014.

Guest Marina Bloodstream

I'm waiting for next season,cause that show is amazing! i don't like first season of this show so much, but second season was really awesome! Prosecutor is so cute ))) And in 2d season Jung In became a lady with cute smile )) I hope that next season will be wonderfull ))

Guest devikartika

Here's the line up of 2013 OCN original tv series:1. TEN 22. Dr. Frost3. Mr. Black4. Vampire Prosecutor 3

I speechless read it. my prediction is same with you. yeah, we only be patient until OCN anouncement it officialy. I really miss Min Tae Yeon! :(

Guest devikartika

hey guys, you know Kwon Hyun Sang is winner of best villain of the year Dramafever. here if you want to watch how him said thank you.

Guest atomickitty

Hello everyone, first time posting here. Question. Is OCN like Korea's HBO? What about God's Quiz? Wait, was that even on OCN? Is it coming back? I never did finish VP2. I should hurry up before VP3 starts.....

ShinmenTakezo said: uruki said: Here's the line up of 2013 OCN original tv series:1. TEN 22. Dr. Frost3. Mr. Black4. Vampire Prosecutor 3

Guest mystisith

Hello everybody! I'm missing the vampy team lately and I decided to take some time to do some (absolutely not serious) fan art. Enjoy & share at will!
VP-fauteuilclub-Red_zps71347b6d.jpg

header-Donotfeedthevamp_zps2991bc6d.jpg

header-VP-Shaan-dusty_zpsd5c90966.jpg

HeaderVPglocal_zps4f183836.jpg

Header-vampy-eyes2_zpsec317f77.jpg

header-vampyblack7_zpse530cd2b.jpg

Guest denzai

VP will be airing on GTV Taiwan on june  9 =D>

d058ccbf6c81800adf6a58b5b03533fa838b47fa

b2de9c82d158ccbfaf42658118d8bc3eb035418b

Guest devylann

i love how after each season it gets more intense! i just love it! i can't wait for the next one! just wanna know what the writers have up their sleeves! 

Guest denzai

japan dvd poster

image.jpg

video promo