[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interview with YJH at singapore, he said that season 3 are in talks & he waiting for good recipe because he doesn't want the same stereotypical stories to the viewers

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/87708.html

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/87706.html

• 2 weeks later...

Crossing fingers that season 3 is going to be film with original cast. Also I recently download Season 2 from medium quality blog, and for thelast 3 episodes, I could not find subtitles for them at all. I am looking for subtitles that are compatible with the 450p SAM versions. If anyone could help me?  Thanks.  On the medium quality blog, a blogger posted the subtitles to download, but I cannot seem to download them from the 4share website.
 http://www.mediumquality.org/2012/09/vampire-prosecutor-2.html

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tinecky

Any news about VP3? I'd be at peace if OCN will announce the airing date. I'm not hurrying things up but still I want an assurance. We're a Loyal VP fans after all.

Guest devikartika

@tinekcy I think ocn will be anouncement it after ten 2 airing on april. maybe vp3 would shoot and airing between july until october I thought

If there is to be a third season, it should air around the same time that the first and season did.
Concerning the four main cast, two aren't signed onto any projects but the other two are.

Yeon Jung Hoon - No project
Lee Young Ah - No project
Lee Won Jong - Mandate of Heaven
Kim Joo Young - War of the Flowers

Guest devikartika

@Ao in interview with biggest indonesian news portal, yeon said he have project drama expect vp but not comfrimation until now. I hope not cable tv again.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest roro1430291890

so watched TEN lately and i have to say its a lot like vampire prosecutor and it have little extra like the female lead character is stronger but i feel like its too dry u feel like the characters are so oooo far away from each other i don't know i just did feel the spark and i would have loves if they show more spark between the two leads and make the lead actor have more warmer moment or feeling he is too damn cold and i thought vampire prosecutor lead man was too cold :D

Guest roro1430291890

btw i think ocn line up are in order so i think vampire prosecutor should be next and i hope wish and pray if there is vampire prosecutor season 3 they would do a cross with TEN

Nah. I'd rather season 3 come next year as 3 out of the 4 leads are already involved in a drama. Plus, this will give the writers more time to write up a better storyline to end our vampire cravings off with a bang. Also, so that the actors and actresses can have some time to rest.

Guest devikartika

Nah. I'd rather season 3 come next year as 3 out of the 4 leads are already involved in a drama. Plus' date=' this will give the writers more time to write up a better storyline to end our vampire cravings off with a bang. Also, so that the actors and actresses can have some time to rest.[/quote']

next year? yeah, i know its very difficult to make in this year because all lead are bust. but is possible if they will production it in end of the year. I hope quickly.

Guest devikartika

so watched TEN lately and i have to say its a lot like vampire prosecutor and it have little extra like the female lead character is stronger but i feel like its too dry u feel like the characters are so oooo far away from each other i don't know i just did feel the spark and i would have loves if they show more spark between the two leads and make the lead actor have more warmer moment or feeling he is too damn cold and i thought vampire prosecutor lead man was too cold :D

if you made them, I thought odd. Min is a vampire who cold-blooded creatures, and yeo ji hoon is only human. so is very different. sorry for my bad grammar

Guest roro1430291890

devikartika said:

roro

wrote:

»

so watched TEN lately and i have to say its a lot like vampire prosecutor and it have little extra like the female lead character is stronger but i feel like its too dry u feel like the characters are so oooo far away from each other i don't know i just did feel the spark and i would have loves if they show more spark between the two leads and make the lead actor have more warmer moment or feeling he is too damn cold and i thought vampire prosecutor lead man was too cold

:D

Guest roro1430291890

btw have anyone watched natural burial lee young-ah new movie and if some one did does anyone have link to it with eng sub

Archived