[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I read the recaps at Dramabeans and... this episode is freaking awesome. It's sad that I can't really get into the mood of enjoying it as much as I should because I'm sick and when you're sick, you just don't really feel anything other being sick.

But anyway... check out the other preview for the next episode.

I swear, one of the two guys were trying to hit on Prosecutor Min. :lol:

Episode 10 Preview

Episode 10 Summary is out..

익명으로 모여서 짝을 찾는 유명 리얼리티 쇼 촬영장에서 최고 인기녀였던 여자 출연자가 최종 선택을 앞두고 죽은 채 발견된다. 자살로 위장된 타살이었던 것. 드나드는 사람이 아무도 없었던 고립된 산장에서 프로그램에 참여했던 다른 출연자들과 PD, 작가가 용의 선상에 오르지만 촬영장 곳곳을 담고 있던 카메라는 그들의 알리바이를 증명해 주는데…… 과연 범인은 누구인가? 유명 리얼리티 쇼 뒤에 감춰진 섬뜩한 사건의 진실이 밝혀진다!

Episode 10 titled "Wedding" is based on a crime on a famous reality TV Show Set, where the participants try to find their perfect match (I think) and one of the more popular participant is murdered and while it is made to look like she committed suicide. Since the island is isolated the cast members and the participants are the main suspects...something along those lines...which means that our team is going to be on a field trip...to an isolated place :)

I have failed to change my signature. Tell that to me. Thank you :wub:

*quoted image*

First of all you need to be on your account page and click settings, then signature, then edit sig [click here!].

Now it's easy, it's like posting an image in a comment and when you have finished click save changes

The image for the sig has to be maximum 300x150 pixel...

By the way I wanted to ask if I can use this

Hh3I8.jpg

I like it...

Guest alicechen

Whoa. Episode 9 is just Whoa! That twist at the end is plain awesome. The editors really know how to fool us into believing that the person little Jung In saw was her father. And who knew she was talking to the cop instead of her father. Dang, some tight writing and editing!

It's mind-blowing how the very conflict that sets Jung In away from her father is the only conflict that ties her tighter to him. What's a girl gotta do? Writer-nim is a heart-breaker, I tell you. Meanie. :D

The last scene had me grumpy. What's the big deal about patting her back Min!? You've already reached out emotionally. Don't you lie, I see your intense eyes throughout the episode, always on her! Let's take baby steps into out hugging scenes...hmmmkay?

LeeKay & BySorleeha, Yep, it's moi. Soompi is the other place I hang out at. Welcome to this vampiric thread filled with hot-blooded people. ^_^

aouah, agreed! Min is exceptionally pretty in this episode. I was guessing, it's the hair! No, no, the smile! the fighting? The answer rounds out to being just him. The gritted teeth scene had me rolling. These two are adorable. Are we going to get a back story about Soon bum too?

Wafah, interesting and thanks for the translation! Field trip to an isolated Island (*input naughty thoughts). Not to mention the theme is "Perfect Match". What's this writer? Are you suggesting something?

12 Episodes. Not enough.

I really, really liked this episode. It's nice to see into what makes some of our main characters tick. I like how they hinted at how something happened between Prosecutor Yoo and the gangster her father sent away to jail. Nothing explicit but just a hint as to why she was allowed to accompany her father to work one day and the next, he refused to let her come. That was an interesting reveal and you begin to understand more thoroughly why she reacted the way she did when she became the victim on that other case with the photographer.

@alicechen I agree! What was with pulling back? I felt like we were soooo close to see some emotional output where she'd notice it as well. Because everything has been in secret. His face when her father introduced himself as Yoo's father. That was the most he ever showed her. <_<

I have to admit that I'm itching to get to the bottom of this Vampire Killer story and you're right 12 episodes aren't nearly enough to tell it. Although if they leave us off on a great cliffhanger and give us a season 2, then I'm totally on board that train. It's cable and you've got a bit more freedom, schedule wise. Let's make it happen!

From the BTS photos above, is Detective Hwang playing around with a Canon 5D. Oooh does that mean they're shooting some of the show with that camera? Because that would be AWE-SOME! No wonder I've been liking the cinematography.

@aouah:

I wonder did the hot bartender guy really the bad guy. I don't hope it like that. In episode 7 when attorney Yoon drag by the hooded vampire, the bartender was with Min and the others. How can two people in two place at one time? Or did, he has accomplice? :wacko:

@aouah:

I wonder did the hot bartender guy really the bad guy. I don't hope it like that. In episode 7 when attorney Yoon drag by the hooded vampire, the bartender was with Min and the others. How can two people in two place at one time? Or did, he has accomplice?  :wacko:

No... he's not a bad vampire. He probably just lost it and ended up biting someone, like how Min almost did a few times.

Guest BySorleeha

First of all you need to be on your account page and click settings, then signature, then edit sig [click here!].

Now it's easy, it's like posting an image in a comment and when you have finished click save changes

The image for the sig has to be maximum 300x150 pixel...

By the way I wanted to ask if I can use this

*quoted image*

I like it...

Hi _emy_rose_ :lol:

Thanks for the answer. First of all, I notice that I'm not good at English. Using Google Translator. If the response is going to be sorry.

-As for this picture. You can apply it. By clearing out any credit. I am extremely pleased with what followed.

Nice to meet you.^^

Do not worry.No need to credit me.

@aouah Hope you get well

@alicechen Maybe I will visit your blog frequently updated with the series, many of them, but I'm very sorry but have failed to register.

Hello, everyone.I think 12 episodes is not enough for me.

Yeon Jung Hoon : He was a lovely man and very warm.

❤ⓛⓞⓥⓔ❤

ull.jpg

The English subtitles for the cast members on Happy Together is up on boosaysharingiscaring. You have to be a registered member to see view the content of the website though --> http://boosaysharing...english-subbed/

Yeon Jung Hoon is so adorable! I love it when he told everyone what he called Han Ga In. It's so adorably cheesy that even I cringe. :lol:  I also love how close all the cast members are.

Haha... I just finished watching it with the subs and they are freaking hilarious. I love how Yeon outed about a drunken Young Ah, and when Jang was so sure that he didn't dance the last time he was there, but everyone kept insisting that he did, just to find out after he had dance that he really didn't dance the last time. :lol: Gah, the whole episode was just so funny.

Thanks so much for the link. You're so cool.

Whoa. Episode 9 is just Whoa! That twist at the end is plain awesome. The editors really know how to fool us into believing that the person little Jung In saw was her father. And who knew she was talking to the cop instead of her father. Dang, some tight writing and editing!

Yes, yes. The twist in the end definitely caught me off guard. I've always thought that it was her father, but it was really the Big Boss. But you know what's weird, is that they didn't reshow that scene afterwards with the Big Boss and instead just kept with it that it was her father all along.

It's mind-blowing how the very conflict that sets Jung In away from her father is the only conflict that ties her tighter to him. What's a girl gotta do? Writer-nim is a heart-breaker, I tell you. Meanie. :D

Heartbreaking not only with daddy, but with Min also. Poor gal has to suffer so much heartache. Uh... well, we could say the same about Min too.

The last scene had me grumpy. What's the big deal about patting her back Min!? You've already reached out emotionally. Don't you lie, I see your intense eyes throughout the episode, always on her! Let's take baby steps into out hugging scenes...hmmmkay?

Hug? Where, where? Me want, me want too.

I know right? What's with the pat on the back, when you can just pull her in and give her a big-o bear hug.

aouah, agreed! Min is exceptionally pretty in this episode. I was guessing, it's the hair! No, no, the smile! the fighting? The answer rounds out to being just him. The gritted teeth scene had me rolling. These two are adorable. Are we going to get a back story about Soon bum too?

Wafah, interesting and thanks for the translation! Field trip to an isolated Island (*input naughty thoughts). Not to mention the theme is "Perfect Match". What's this writer? Are you suggesting something?

The smile? Ha... don't even get me started with the smile. The smile is a  whole other story on its own. Do you know how many times I replayed  that smile? So many that I actually lost count of.

A Soon Bum  episode? I don't know. It'll be a tight fit with just 3 more episodes to  go. Wait... what? Only 3 more episodes? O.M.G. Where the hell is a  second season at? Or an extension would be nice too. :D

You and I both have the exact same thought. Though, mines probably not as "naughty" as yours. :lol:

Oh, I hope its a horror episode where Min and Jung In gets all touchy with each other. (get your heads out of the gutter) I'm talking about Jung In getting all scare and running to hide behind Min's sexy back. Or just... well... ya know how girls are when they're scare.

@aouah Hope you get well

Hello, BySorleeha. Thanks, I hope I get better too before the next episode comes.

You're right. 12 episodes isn't enough.

I just had to post this because it's just ridiculously funny.

386637_271086449606468_185760548139059_800060_1053936870_n.jpg

Credits to OCN Facebook

No... he's not a bad vampire. He probably just lost it and ended up biting someone, like how Min almost did a few times.

If he biting someone, did it means he already addict with fresh human blood? Oh no...........it's scarier than the thought 'he is the hooded vampire' vicx.gif Min geumsanim , please save the bartender tears.gif

OMG just 3 episodes more. I need more episodes :wub:

Guest BySorleeha

Jung Il Woo is voted as man who has never been dumped

Actor Jung Il Woo was recently voted for as ‘man who has never been dumped.’

XTM conducted the survey prior to launching their program, She’s Not That Into You, which will start airing on November 30. Jung ranked first with 58 percent of the votes.

The survey has held on XTM’s homepage for 14 days and 2,054 people answered the question. People who voted for Jung said: “Jung has milky white skin and he is the handsomest guy with a beautiful smile. How can I dump him?” “If he looks at me with his bright eyes, my maternal instinct is aroused.” “The woman who can dump Jung has nerves of iron.”

2011112411134247710_2.jpg

Yeon Jung Hoon, who is currently appearing on OCN’s Vampire Prosecutor, ranked second with 22 percent of the votes. He was followed by Yoo Se Yoon (9%), MC for She’s Not That Into You, Kim Min Joon (8%), MC for Homme 3.0, and Kim Jin Pyo (3%), who appears on Top Gear Korea.

She’s Not That Into You is a variety program designed to help handsome men who have a lack of insight on choosing bad women and helping them find a real true love.

Women pass by on a conveyor belt who appeal to men sitting in the middle of the studio. The men have to sort out and choose their ideal women. The woman who survives until the final round will have two choices: she can go out on a date with the man or she can choose a monetary prize instead.

Source: Starnews

CR: en.korea

I didn't get the last scene from ep 9...

So why did her dad killed the old leader of the gang at the end?

was it bcoz the leader mentioned his daughter? and the dad thought that the leader might know that the daughter was the rat? and the dad was scared the leader might kill his daughter bcoz of it?

i was surprised when he just suddenly hit the old leader like that! that was so horrible!!!

can anyone explain that to me?

why did he kill the leader? was i right with my guess? hehe

please help me out! :D

I didn't get the last scene from ep 9...

So why did her dad killed the old leader of the gang at the end?

was it bcoz the leader mentioned his daughter? and the dad thought that the leader might know that the daughter was the rat? and the dad was scared the leader might kill his daughter bcoz of it?

i was surprised when he just suddenly hit the old leader like that! that was so horrible!!!

can anyone explain that to me?

why did he kill the leader? was i right with my guess? hehe

please help me out! :D

You're basically right. He killed his own boss because his boss already knew that it was his daughter who ratted the boss out to the cop. So when the boss was asking how his daughter was doing, that was another way of letting him know that the boss was gonna go after his daughter. He panics and for wanting to protect his daughter, he killed his own boss.

Archived