[Drama 2011] A Thousand Days' Promise 천일의 약속

serenasf95

Finally ... got it done ~~ (O... I'm not that good in translation actually... spent much time in trial & error to try make it more accurate & precise .... :sweatingbullets: ) **pls correct if otherwise ... :P

Character description --- so.... RaeWon plays a professional person again ... & a role whos 2 years older than his actual age ..... B)

Park Ji Hyeong (32) / Kim Rae Won

"I was born for you,

exist for you"

an architect, a friend of Jae MIn

has met Seo Yeon several times at Jae Min's home during high school days

buys her books shes able to understand, goes to movies with her a few times

Usually they get along like big sister and little brother

but theres a subtle feeling between them

Since they are small, and the circumstances they are in are different

they are not certain with their feelings

Besides this little hidden relationship with Seo Yeon, theres nothing else

The two gradually becoming estranged keep in touch by phone only 2 or 3 times a year

On holidays, they would meet with Jae Min & others once in a while

While studying abroad, has called Seo Yeon several times

This is all about them

55813449201110131944029905534586004_003.jpg

chinese translation provided fr baidu KRW

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Middy Thank you for taking the time to translate the character description. Can I ask a favor, if it is not too much to ask, can you also translate their guesting at SBS Late TV? It seems that they are having fun during the interview. Or anybody can translate this interview.. Thanks in advance!

I found video with CHinese subbed on it. This is the link.. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzEyNDEyNjYw.html

Thanks to all.. who always post news about the drama..

@Middy  Thank you for taking the time to translate the character description.  Can I ask a favor, if it is not too much to ask, can you also translate their guesting at SBS Late TV? It seems that they are having fun during the interview. Or anybody can translate this interview.. Thanks in advance!

I found video with CHinese subbed on it. This is the link.. http://v.youku.com/v...EyNDEyNjYw.html

Thanks to all.. who always post news about the drama..

I can't read Korean but I understood a little bit of what they were saying...

The host asked about their birth order and KRW answers that he's the youngest [among the 3, he was born 1981] and SA and LSW are about the same age [both were born 1980].  SA says that although KRW is younger than her, he feels like an Oppa and KRW calls her out "noona" [ooohhh!]. 

The host asked how they felt on working with each other. And how KRW jumped to a project right after his military service. 

The host asks about nicknames and KRW and LSW picks "tears" Soo Ae for Soo Ae; SA and LSW chooses "evil/bad" Rae Won for KRW [since he appears bad in the drama] and "nice" Sang Woo for SW [coz he appears nice in the drama].

Then they do the board thing...

The first one was about what the writer, Kim Soo Hyun wrote on her twitter.

The second was about acting out scenes with tears [not so sure about this one]

then the third is about KRW's body... SA says that the viewers could confirm it after watching the drama. The host asks about LSW's body then SA said "it's nice" right away so she got teased and KRW said "she must have seen it [LSW's body]. SA reasons out that she heard the staff say about how good LSW's body is.

The next one was how LSW is Kim Soo Hyun's man. The director also likes SA then KRW says that the person who loves him is his mom in the drama since they acted together in Sunflower before. 

The host says that they should promise to do something when the ratings reach 20% the KRW challenges it to 25%. If they reach 25% the three of them would dance together KRW says "we're in trouble!"

Not too accurate though... hope someone could help translating.

3 days more...

Finally ...  got it done ~~   (O...  I'm not that good in translation actually... spent much time in trial & error to try make it more accurate & precise .... :sweatingbullets: )   **pls correct if otherwise ... :P

Character description  --- so.... RaeWon  plays a professional person again ...  & a role whos 2 years older than his actual age  .....  B)

Park Ji Hyeong (32) / Kim Rae Won

"I was born for you,

exist for you"

an architect, a friend of Jae MIn

has met Seo Yeon several times at Jae Min's home during high school days

buys her books shes able to understand, goes to  movies with her a few times

Usually they get along like big sister and little brother

but theres a subtle feeling between them

Since they are small, and  the circumstances they are in are different

they are not certain with their feelings

Besides this little hidden relationship with Seo Yeon, theres nothing else

The two gradually becoming estranged keep in touch by phone only 2 or 3 times a year

On holidays,  they would meet with Jae Min & others once in a while

While studying abroad, has called Seo Yeon several times

This is all about them

*quoted image*

chinese translation provided fr baidu KRW

ello Hello Dear Lovely Middy ~~ chikas_pink41.gif

Many Thanx for ur great efforts to translate us this ~ it's perfect actually ~ icon14k.gif

O .. How excited i'm now! .. as i've always wished to see him in a matured role of 30 years old like director choi of WSAUF....& hehe, he's an architect like me~~ :D:wub:

seems that he gonna touch deeply my heart in this drama, huh? ... :rolleyes::wub:

30adcbef76094b36ad565aafa3cc7cd98c109daf.jpg

fr baidu

Is Lee Sang Woo playing doctor in this one? I saw the trailer and he was looking at Seo yeon's head scans?

Soo Ae's character Seo yeon is supposed to be older than Ji hyung right? So it's alright Rae Won can call her noona, it's a noona-love! :D

I feel the same way, you can tell there's a closeness between Lee Sang Woo and Soo Ae.

Let's hope the rating will be up to 25 so we would get to see them dance together. Can't wait!

B):D

10/13 Top 10 Hallyu Star internet search in Japan ---

Kim Rae Won 【A Thousand Days' Promise 】 is No. 1 ~~~ *quoted image*

Greeeeeeetttttttttt ~~~~ Rea won No.1

Hi~ Middy

I know that she will be found here!!!!

I am very gladddddddd to see new drama.

I will support him forever as well,

He's never gone from my heart.

I love Rae Won forever~~~~~~~~

Hei Guys i've been finish upload the press conference video and 4 min teaser

in the begining teaser we see a lot of passionate kiss rae won & soo ae also bed scene  :wub:

Video Press Conference and 3 Min Preview

Hello Hello dears everybody ~~ chikas_pink47.gif

Tons of Thanx to U all for all updates, news, links & Beautiful Photos of the drama ~~ kao236.gif

Love especially the press conf. pics ... missss seeing Raewon in real life alot ... :D:wub:

& HOW he looks so so HANDSOME, Elegant, Attractive matured man in the drama .... LOVE all his outfits in it ~~~ kao231.gif

O .. Thanx  71e^^ for share this preview of the drama  ~ Wow ~ Love love this one ... seems there are many HOT Romantic scenes in this drama, huh?... :sweatingbullets:

hope u can find us the HQ link of this ...^_^

- here a DL of it on sendspace >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/p4wgjv

- here watch it online on youtube >> http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

rhhrtthr.jpg

theget.jpg

jkokop.jpg

hrhrtrt.jpg

ello Hello Dear Lovely Middy ~~ *quoted image*

Many Thanx for ur great efforts to translate us this ~ it's perfect actually ~ *quoted image*

O .. How excited i'm now! .. as i've always wished to see him in a matured role of 30 years old like director choi of WSAUF....& hehe, he's an architect like me~~ 

seems that he gonna touch deeply my heart in this drama, huh? ...

*quoted image*

fr baidu

yujkl.gif Dear sweet only*rae won* ~^O^~

YO ~~ I am thrilled to see you on the drama thread today ~~ :w00t: ~ & nuenong_kim ^^ here too ~~ :w00t: hey gals^^ pls come visit here often from now on ~~

Share goodies here ( besides our home thread ^^* ) ~~ & also need you to spice up the talking point & discussion of RaeWon's performances & others' when the drama starts TOMORROW ~~~ ;):lol:

let us all FIGHTING FIGHTING ~~ for the coming 10 weeks ~~~ myAvatar_17002236_2.gif

( *this drama is supposed to have 20 episodes ~ )

haha.... me too ~~ ... getting really very excited & a bit nervous as this is Prince's comeback drama in 3 & a half years ~~~ :rolleyes:

Thank you for the complement ~ <3 haha... I've tried my best ... but it costs me much time to do so ... plus, now that I really cant spare as much time as before like in 2008 on 'Gourmet' thread ....

so I do hope some more capable nice soompiers can help share the translation job ... either korean to eng or Chinese to eng ~~ 3794853759_06dd651599_o.gif

WOwoo ~~ didnt know you're an architect ~~ :w00t: how COOL is your profession ~~ so many beautiful architectures over ur country Italy ... you work on the old artistic style like Renaissance Revival Style or the modern one ??

hoho ~~ sure you'll feel more involved with Prince's role in the drama then .... pls tell us later if he acts convincingly as an architect ? ;) I hope the drama will show more scenes of Prince at work ...

Have u seen such a HANDSOME & COOL & HOT architect ~~~ :DmyAvatar_17001837_2.gif

Among the latest batch of drama pics released .... LOVE this gray scale pic most ----- B)

55813449201110141951193705546901594_002.jpg

Guest kawaiiyuki

Really looking forward to this drama.

I love LSW and I'm hoping he doesn't become the jerk second lead or the guy who stands on the side hoping the girl will like him.

Even though i know that this drama is different from 'scent of a woman' I hope he's more like Poppy pants dr. The guy that put his heart on the line and even after getting rejected is there to support our leading lady when leading guy can't be there. sometimes the friend can be more important than the lover. And that LSW's character can become friends with KRW's character.

:D:lol:

Kim Rae Won with Soo Ae, followed by Jung Yumi 'Blessed w/ woman kisses'

김래원, 수애 이어 정유미와 키스 '女福 터졌네'

金來沅,秀愛接著鄭由美的吻戲"艷福不淺"

2011-10-16

2011101601001186400103982.jpg

2011101601001186400103981.jpg

김래원이 수애에 이어 정유미와도 키스신을 선보인다.

김래원은 오는 17일 첫 방송하는 SBS 월화극 '천일의 약속'에서 수애에 이어 정유미와도 키스를 나눈다.

지형역을 맡은 김래원은 최근 호텔을 배경으로 연인 서연역의 수애와 함께 호텔에서 키스를 나누는 장면이 공개가 되면서 화제가 됐다. 이후 김래원이 이번에는 집에서 노향기 역의 정유미와 키스신을 촬영한 것.

수애와는 격정적인 키스장면으로 눈길을 사로잡는 다면, 극초반 트레이닝복을 입은 정유미와의 키스는 자신이 잠들어 있는 동안 모르게 진행된 걸로 설정되면서 애틋함이 묻어난다.

조연출 이우람 PD는 "극중 지형이 서연, 그리고 결혼을 앞둔 향기와 연달아 키스신을 선보인다"며 "이를 계기로 과연 그가 두 여자사이에서 어떤 선택을 하게 될지 꼭 지켜봐달라"고 부탁했다.

http://news.nate.com/view/20111016n04032

credit raewonisland.com

Kawasdee Kha ~~ dear nuenong_kim ^O^~

as I said above ... very very happy to see you here & share this nice fan-made MV with us ~~ KEEP IT UP ~~ see you often here ... K ~~ ;):lol:

btw ...I read that theres a terrible flooding in Bangkok ... how r you doing? hope you're not being affected like ploy^^ ~ Stay dry & safe ~ :wub:

YAY ~~ TODAY is the DAY ~~ 10/17 FINALLY ~~ 16rw.gif

main cast promoting the drama on SBS official website -----

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000353736&vProgId=1000728&vMenuId=1015693

1zflw2e.jpg

credit krdrama.com

:D:lol:

Kim Rae Won with Soo Ae, followed by Jung Yumi 'Blessed w/ woman kisses'

김래원, 수애 이어 정유미와 키스 '女福 터졌네'

金來沅,秀愛接著鄭由美的吻戲"艷福不淺"

2011-10-16

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

김래원이 수애에 이어 정유미와도 키스신을 선보인다.

김래원은 오는 17일 첫 방송하는 SBS 월화극 '천일의 약속'에서 수애에 이어 정유미와도 키스를 나눈다.

지형역을 맡은 김래원은 최근 호텔을 배경으로 연인 서연역의 수애와 함께 호텔에서 키스를 나누는 장면이 공개가 되면서 화제가 됐다. 이후 김래원이 이번에는 집에서 노향기 역의 정유미와 키스신을 촬영한 것.

수애와는 격정적인 키스장면으로 눈길을 사로잡는 다면, 극초반 트레이닝복을 입은 정유미와의 키스는 자신이 잠들어 있는 동안 모르게 진행된 걸로 설정되면서 애틋함이 묻어난다.

조연출 이우람 PD는 "극중 지형이 서연, 그리고 결혼을 앞둔 향기와 연달아 키스신을 선보인다"며 "이를 계기로 과연 그가 두 여자사이에서 어떤 선택을 하게 될지 꼭 지켜봐달라"고 부탁했다.

http://news.nate.com.../20111016n04032

credit raewonisland.com

Hello dear Middy ~~chikas_pink41.gif

i think this eng article related to that korean one u sharing .. :D

kao125.gif

A Thousand Days Promise’s Kim Rae Won takes a kiss scene with Jung Yumi after Soo Ae

October 16, 2011 8:00 pm 

97.jpg

A Thousand Days Promise‘s Kim Rae Won took another kiss scene with Jung Yumi after Soo Ae.

Kim Rae Won, who was cast in the lead role of Ji Hyung on SBS A Thousand Days Promise  (written  by Kim Soo Hyun, directed by Jeong Ul Young), recently  attracted  people’s attention as his hotel kiss scene with Soo Ae as Se  Yeon was  released to the public. And he is again attracting people’s  attention  by another kiss scene with Jung Yumi as Roh Hyang Gi.

The  kiss  scene with Jung Yumi is one that secretly happens in a sad  mood while  Kim Rae Won is sleeping. Especially since the time for this  scene was  set as late night and it was dark around, the staffs couldn’t  even  breathe while filming the scene.

The assistant  director,  producer Lee Woo Ram, said, “Ji Hyung in this drama is  expected to  attract the audience’s attention by the kissing scenes with  two women,  Se Yeon and his fiancee Hyang Gi. Please pay close  attention to what  choices he will make between the two women.”

A Thousand Days Promise is a work by writer Kim Soo Hyun and director Jung Ul Young who filmed My Man’s Woman and Life is Beautiful  together.  It stars Soo Ae, Kim Rae Won, Jung Yumi, Lee Sang Woo, Park  Young Gyu,  Kim Hae Sook, Lim Chae Moo, Lee Mi Sook, Oh Mi Yeon, Moon  Jung Hee,  Jung Joon, and Park Yoo Hwan, and will be first aired on the  17th.

fr http://en.korea

Archived