[Drama 2011] A Thousand Days' Promise 천일의 약속

serenasf95

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*quoted image* Dear sweet only*rae won* ~^O^~

YO ~~  I am thrilled to see you on the drama thread today ~~  :w00t: ~   & nuenong_kim ^^ here too ~~     hey gals^^  pls come visit here often from now on  ~~  

Share goodies here ( besides our home thread ^^* )   ~~  & also need you to spice up the talking point & discussion of RaeWon's performances & others' when the drama starts TOMORROW  ~~~    

let us all  FIGHTING FIGHTING ~~ for the coming 10 weeks  ~~~ *quoted image*

( *this drama is supposed to have 20 episodes ~  )

haha....   me too ~~ ... getting really very excited & a bit nervous as this is Prince's comeback drama in 3 &  a half years  ~~~  

Thank you for the complement ~ <3   haha... I've tried my best ... but it costs me much time to do so ...  plus, now that I really cant spare as much time as before like in 2008 on 'Gourmet' thread ....

so I do hope some more capable nice soompiers can help share the translation job ... either korean to eng or  Chinese to eng ~~  *quoted image*

WOwoo ~~ didnt know you're an architect  ~~   :w00t:  how COOL is your profession  ~~   so many beautiful  architectures over ur country Italy ... you work on the old artistic style like Renaissance Revival Style or the modern one ??  

hoho ~~ sure you'll feel  more involved with Prince's role in the drama then ....  pls tell us  later if he acts convincingly as an architect ?    I hope the drama will show more scenes of Prince at work ...  

Have u seen such a   HANDSOME & COOL & HOT architect   ~~~        *quoted image*

Among the latest batch of drama pics released  ....  LOVE this gray scale pic most   -----   

*quoted image*

Ciaoooo my dear Middy ~~ chikas_pink41.gif..... haha, Grazie tanto for ur sweet words ..kao147.gif

for me, if i could be here all the time juz for Prince's eyes, i would .. :wub: .. it's juz am really too occupied these days ...:blink:

especially  that am now in egypt do some personal issues & having some courses  related to my field as am now working in another field not mine .. >  <

am sure Our Prince would play his role convincingly ... he is such a versed actor .. kao295.gif

haha, ok no lie ... u know of course that there are many italian guys are very beautiful :P ....Though,  i have never seen a man has such an attractive, charming persona like Our Prince has .. dunno what the secret in him!!! :rolleyes::wub:

hehe, no!! for me i have never seen such a  HANDSOME & COOL & HOT architect  guy like our Prince .... B)

i really do Love everything about RAEWON..blush.gif :wub:

viewer_imagejsp.jpg

hjyyt.jpgfr http://tv.sbs

d1ddb9315c6034a8257e58c3cb1349540b2376c8.png

f1c09e504fc2d562e09730afe71190ef74c66cc9.png

fr baidu

Soo-ae, shocking bikini and underwater kiss

5420580-5001395_76056.jpg

The SBS drama "A Thousand Days' Promise" is causing quite a stir for its kiss scenes.

This time, it's Soo-ae and Kim Rae-won's underwater kiss scene. Coming on the 17th of October, "A Thousand Days' Promise" revealed a surprising kiss scene of theirs. Shot at a swimming resort in Gyeonggi Province on October 4th, this scene shows Seo-yeon (Soo-ae) and Ji-hyeong 's (Kim Rae-won) undying love for each other.

Also, Soo-ae's bikini clad body, which was never seen before, and Kim Rae-won's 15 kg-less perfect body will also draw eyes.

Although she couldn't swim, Soo-ae didn't fuss about it and did her best until the very end of the underwater scene. Their underwater kiss scene can be seen on October 18th.

HanCinema

waoo this is so interesting, finally the day is coming :wub:

Kim Rae Won and Soo Ae Underwater Kiss

The new SBS drama A Thousand Days’ Promise has published the under the water hot kiss scene between the lead casts of Kim Rae Won and Soo Ae, which is romantic yet bursting in passion, attracting the discussion of netizens, and added many interests to the love story that destined to be a sad story.

The production team released the preview trailer for the underwater kiss shot on October 4th, 2011. It’s reported that the underwater kiss scene was shot in Gyeonggi-do resort, and the scene shows the plot of which both of them in passionate love. the From the still images from the kiss scene, Soo Ae who recently did not reveal much of her body wore a bikini, showing off her good figure. Kim Rae Won who had crazily slimmed down 15kg just for the drama, also fully shows off her sturdy body in the kiss scene.

After filming the beautiful and aesthetic kiss scene, production team explained that in fact Soo Ae does not know how to swim, so it’s hard to soak inside the water for the whole day for the shooting. But she made every effort to overcome difficulties to complete the filming with the help of Rae Won.

1000 Days Promise set to premiere on the night of October 17, 2011, and the underwater kiss scene will air on episode 2 set to broadcast on October 18th’s night.

Asian Drama

A Thousand Days' Promise: Soo Ae Takes 12 Hours for One Scene

Actress Soo Ae took 12 hours to shoot an underwater kiss scene.

In the new drama, "A Thousand Days' Promise," Soo Ae and Kim Rae Won share a passionate love. Recently, they traveled to a resort in Pochun, Gyeonggi-do in order to create a picturesque, swimming pool kiss scene.

On the screen, it may look like a beautiful scene. However, in reality, Soo Ae went through an incredibly difficult time during the filming because she could not swim.

Soo Ae was very scared because she had to go deep underwater to shoot the kiss scene. She would go underwater for five seconds and come back up and took five minute breaks. She especially had a hard time whenever she accidentally drank in water.

After nearly 12 hours of trying to film this underwater scene, Soo Ae was finally able to complete a romantic and beautiful kiss scene with the guidance and lead of Kim Rae Won.

Soo Ae and Kim Rae Won's kiss scene is expected to air on October 18. During this episode, you can see Soo Ae in a bikini and Kim Rae Won, who recently lost about 30 pounds to create a fit and muscular body.

"A Thousand Days' Promise" is about a woman who is losing her memory and how a man who is noble and pure strives to protect their love. The drama is written by the classic melodrama writer, Kim Soo Hyun and directed by Jung Eul Young PD.

:w00t: more KILLER scenes to come ...... Thkss as always for all the updates ~~ 71e^^

yup ~~ FINALLY eventually at last ~ THE PREMIERE DAY comes ~~ CANT WAIT to watch this destined-to-be-sad-story love story & ... cry ...... :rolleyes::lol:

ALL THE BEST 'A Thousand Days' Promise' + FIGHTING FIGHTING the entire cast & crew ~~~ 16rw.gif

O... poor Soo Ae ... she cant swim but had to stay 12 hours in the water ... :o

but ... haha... with the guidance & lead of known-as-'Water Boy' Rae Won whos born & raised near the coastal city of Gangwon-do (east coast of Korea)

and loves all kinds of water sports like scuba-diving ..... SURE she'd feel less scared .... B)

so .. the beautiful Underwater Kiss scene will be in the 2nd epsiode ~~ Love how they look at each other ..... 00020144.gif

20111017091027967e7_093722_0.jpg

52002730201110170956592671086236483_002.jpg

Guest saladyum

@ Middy: Thank you for the welcome, and for your translation!

At the moment I'm trying to stay away from spoiler, character introduction and story of drama included. But once episode 1 is aired, I'll come back to read as much as I can on everything Thousand Days' Promise related. Hope you'll continue sharing - if that's not going to take too much of your time.

mv~~~ By Baek Ji yeong

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kWtCaPsmvlA/

^^ Wow, talk about music that sets a viewer in the right mood. Do you know if there's a full version yet?

The swimming pool shot, I'm wondering if that's Kim Rae Won's character's smile, or it's his own... hmmm chemistry's delicious.

Sure I will try my best sharing goodies & translation fr chinese if time permits for me ..... & I'm already behind on 2 translation assignments I planned .... :sweatingbullets:

saladyum ^^ & I cant wait for your sharings & others' as well .... ;):D

:NEW release of stills ( taken on the 15th ~~ :w00t: ) ...... aw .... the pic quality is really good huh..... B)

5689396220111017144122033.jpg

5689396220111017144134056.jpg

5689396220111017144146084.jpg

5689396220111017144200073.jpg

5689396220111017144212048.jpg

568939622011101714422301.jpg

fr naver blog /credit krdrama.com

only a few hours to wait ........... ...................... .................................. 000201C5.gif

Pilot episode WATCH-LIVE-ONLINE available links ----- select the site which provides smooth viewing for you ~~ ;)

HAPPY VIEWING ~~~ myAvatar_17001037_2.gif

Korea: 21:55

Mainland China/HongKong/Taiwan: 20:55

direct viewing online website --- http://tv.583m.com/

(choose S.Korea -- SBS high-speed stable version --- line 2 is relatively clear )

SBS-CJB TV ( Ants version )

http://www.619.net.cn/thread-54012-1-1.html

SBS ( MMS)

http://www.619.net.cn/thread-54811-1-1.html

SBS (TVAnts)

http://www.619.net.cn/thread-54880-1-1.html

SBS (FLV -- HD version )

http://www.619.net.cn/thread-54884-1-1.html

SBS (multiple lines version)

http://www.619.net.cn/thread-55979-1-1.html

SBS (multi-channels version)

http://www.619.net.cn/thread-54124-1-1.html

Broadcast address ---

http://www.619.net.cn/thread-55987-1-1.html

(pls click Japan-Korea TV, then select Korea SBS TV )

China-Korea TVNetwork HD broadcast ---- http://www.tvwcn.com/

KoreaTV /Korea SBS

direct broadcast no jam website ---

http://www.bxbtv.com/

KoreaTV /Korea SBS

info transferred fr http://www.raewonisland.com :D

408_58ad1318165828976d8d7815e1f9b.gif

credit to the maker^^

407349682.jpg

Guest snow_fallen

hi, new member to this thread.. 

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED about this drama! its not even funny!! haha 

is anyone watching tonight's episode on the net?

if so, where are you watching it??~ 

and thanks for the pic sharing~ ive been slowly going through all of them ^^ 

B):D

10/13 Top 10 Hallyu Star internet search in Japan ---

Kim Rae Won 【A Thousand Days' Promise 】 is No. 1 ~~~ *quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

fr baidu KRW

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

OMG.... I am so excited... so happy... Our Prince gets his #1 spot once again!!! Thank you dear Middy for the lovely news ballerina,ballet,dance,dancer,dancing,flying,freedom,happiness,joy,jump,jumping,light,metaphor,red,water-a3a1b68aefadfce2a7e11cabf476fbcc_m.jpg

Big wave to Dears Middy, Ploy, Only*Rae won*, 71e, Stars4U

Thank you,Middy - also for the breakdown of the characters in the drama, with the amazingly beautiful photos... Yes, I agree - Jung Yu-mi photo with that hair style was very attractive. Beautiful translation of her name from Chinese.. Does Rae-won's name mean anything in Chinese? Of course, I loved detailed information about our Prince' character.

Thank you 71e for all new info and details about the newly released info about the underwater kiss.. I feel for Soo Ae.. Doing that scene not knowing how to swim.. That takes guts...

Thank you dear Ploy for lovely new photos.. I especially love that black and white photo... it is so beautifully styled and crisp.

Thank you Stars4u for the translation... I love how they joke with each other.

DearOnly*Rae won* - enjoy sunny Egypt.. I hope you can catch the drama there?

Middy, I also love all of Chuan's videos on YouTube.!!

Here is another lovely one by Chuan.

Chuan's New Video: Kim Rae won

Here is another video by Twinkleblinkz

Twinklenblinkz trailer

promise-kimraewon-sooae-kiss7.jpg

promise-bts11.jpg

promise-bts15.jpg

promise-still10.jpg

promise-web11.jpg

promise-web12.jpg

promise-kimraewon-sooae-kiss2.jpg

Yeah.. is any one watching live tonight? i've tried those links above somehow I can't make it work...

I read somewhere you can watch live by URL on window media. Anyone has any idea?

----

Twelve hours for an underwater kiss? everyone must ran out of patience and tired? Underwater kiss is nothing new. I remember watching More Beautiful Than Flower and Han Go Eun and Kim Myung Min did a good job and now I still remember them just for that :D

1ad5ad6eddc451da4eb430a8b6fd5266d0163236.jpg

3c6d55fbb2fb43164354463920a4462309f7d32d.jpg

7dd98d1001e939015249b17d7bec54e736d1962d.jpg

aa64034f78f0f736420173420a55b319eac413f1.jpg

38dbb6fd5266d016dd51a26b972bd40735fa352c.jpg

cb8065380cd79123f6a3a837ad345982b2b78035.jpg

A Thousand Days’ Promise teases us with a swimming pool kiss

5hO1lWooFc.jpg

In the last minute before its premiere , A Thousand Days’ Promise released still teaser showed main pairing Soo Ae and Kim Rae Won exhibit their love with a hot kiss beneath a swimming pool.

A kiss in a drama is n big deal but Soo Ae and Kim Rae Won’s version attracts attention because they kiss while Soo Ae is wearing a hot 2 pieces bikini and Kim Rae Won shows his muscular body -a result of his 15kg less weight after intensive training.

For us, the still teaser successfully meets its goal, makes us more curious to watch this drama.

Seemingly, Soo Ae and Kim Rae Won are hot lovers before Soo Ae got her disease. It makes all their pain to deal with the losing memory becomes more interesting.

The swimming pool kissing scene will air tomorrow October 18 while the drama’s pilot airs today.

KoreanVibe

Yeah.. is any one watching live tonight? i've tried those links above somehow I can't make it work...

I read somewhere you can watch live by URL on window media. Anyone has any idea?

----

Twelve hours for an underwater kiss? everyone must ran out of patience and tired? Underwater kiss is nothing new. I remember watching More Beautiful Than Flower and Han Go Eun and Kim Myung Min did a good job and now I still remember them just for that :D

hi TRAN u mean thiss ??

SBS on Windows Media Player

Open ‘Windows Media Player’.

Click File > Open URL or [ctrl + u]

Paste mms://222.251.133.18/tv100 into the box and press ‘OK’

First episode just ended and thankfully it didn't buffer on me!!!

YAY!!!

I almost went into the screen watching Soo Ae beat her chest while crying in the restroom!!!

Park Yoo Hwan is good! This would be my first time watching him and I'll have to see how his character develops watching her sister's memory fade away. Lee Sang Woo!! I was waiting when he would come out... so he is Soo Ae's cousin in the drama...

Too bad I can't watch tomorrow's episode or every tuesday's episode cause of my class... but mondays have become interesting once again...

Archived