[Drama 2011] A Thousand Days' Promise 천일의 약속

serenasf95

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ stars4u: It buffered too much so I had to give up watching live. Which link worked for you?

It was the link I used when I was watching Scent of a Woman and Protect the Boss here's the link: SBS KBC

It's not really sure that it won't buffer but some days if I let it load for like 30 mins before the start, like what I did today, it did not buffer but sometimes it buffers so much...

Good morning guys ~~ here in Hawaii its 8:36 a.m. ~~ :rolleyes: CAN BARELY WAIT to watch the pilot episode ~~~~~ gifhulahulagirl.gif

:w00t:

WOw ~~ roughly read the responses fr various websites ... the word of mouth for Ep 1 seems really good huh ~~ 20b10efe.gif

----- the pace is fast .. not dragging ...

----- most of the scenes are of 'Ji Hyeong' & 'Seo Yeon' --- RaeWon + Soo Ae's performances impressive, have chemistry, hot, heart-breaking .....

----- the flashback editing simple & clear

----- the acting really very natural, the scenes were shot beautifully

----- a not-ordinary drama definitely worthy to anticipate & watch ~~~ one commented 'simply too enjoyable' ~~ :lol:

'A Thousand Days' Promise' OST Part 1 ---

233631.jpg

Album title:천일의 약속 'A Thousand Day's Promise' OST Part.1(SBS 월화드라마 / SBS Mon-Tue drama)

Cast: Kim Rae Won, Soo Ae, Lee Sang Woo, Jung Yumi

Release date:2011-10-18

1. 여기가 아파 這裡很痛 So Much Pain Here - (*unofficial title translated by me*) - 백지영(Baek Ji Young/Baek Ji Young)

2. 여기가 아파 (MR) - 백지영 (Baek Ji Young/Baek Ji Young)

3. 여기가 아파 (Violin Ver.) - 백지영 (Baek Ji Young/Baek Ji Young)

links to listen to song# 1, 2, 3 -----

mms://cdn.dosirak.com/IP/SONG/WMA/081/130/81130041_192k.wma

mms://cdn.dosirak.com/OP/SONG/WMA/081/130/81130042_192k.wma

mms://cdn.dosirak.com/OP/SONG/WMA/081/130/81130043_192k.wma

credit krdrama.com

여기가 아파 So Much Pain Here - 백지영 (Baek Ji Young/Baek Ji Young)

여기가 아파 자꾸 아파 아무 약도 듣지가 않아

정든 손 잡아보면 조금 낳을 것도 같은데

왜 그랬어 왜 나한테 나 없인 죽고 못 산다던 니가

최소한 달래는 척 뭐 그런 것 좀 하고 가야지

여기가 아파 우리 끝나버린 사랑 사랑

때문에 흘리는 이 눈물 때문에 내 가슴에 멍이 들어

참 많이 아파 조금 건드리기만 해도 해도

무너져 버릴 내 가슴에 상처 보다 더 큰 상처뿐인

여기가 아파

못됐더라 차가웁더라 평소에 알던 니가 아니더라

싫었어 내가 많이 그럼 고칠 기회는 주지

여기가 아파 우리 끝나버린 사랑 사랑

때문에 흘리는 이 눈물 때문에 내 가슴에 멍이 들어

참 많이 아파 조금 건드리기만 해도 해도

무너져 버릴 내 가슴에 상처 보다 더 큰 상처뿐인 이런 내가

사랑해 널 사랑해 이 외침이 네게 들리면

단 한번 만이라도 단 한번 만이라도 따뜻하게 날 안아줘

너 때문에 흘리는 이 눈물 때문에 내 가슴에 멍이 들어

참 많이 아파 조금 건드리기만 해도 해도

무너져 버릴 내 가슴에 상처 보다 더 큰 상처뿐인

여기가 아파

credit krdrama.com

Guest saladyum

I just watched epi 1. It's beautiful, immediately poignant from the first 30 seconds.

i love it. really love it. Episode 1 and chocolate-y already: bitter, sweet, addictive, satisfying.

and Kim Rae Won. *squeeeeee* He's back! Heart, soul, body and lips. *squeeee*

Almost all the episode he looks kind of zoned out. Somehow elusive even when he's with his lover. But the last 15 seconds when he talks with his mother is super intense. It's like he can't take it no more - whatever it is (without subs, I'm just guessing), the calm surface he's put up for show finally breaks at that moment. He looks exhausted. All I could think is if I had a brother who looked at me with those tired eyes, I'd go to the end of the world to help him out.

aaahhh Rae Won is back.

One of my favorite scenes in ep 1:

oops sorry I don't know how to insert image.

@ stars4u: Thank you for replying me with the link. Really appreciate it :-)

Hi hey~ saladyum^^

thks thks for the beautiful review ~~~ O... soo excited ~~ I have yet to watch it (waiting for the chinese-subbed version.. :P )

O.. to post images --- *right click on the picture & copy the url link fr the 'properties' ---- paste the link & add ..

img with brackets [ ] at the front of

and

/img with brackets [ ]

at the end of the link ---> bingo ~~ :D hope it help ~~

391135xkik3fdxdm.gif

3784243820111018015918072_640.jpg

3784243820111018013758045_640.jpg Ono... my heart beating fast .. faster ..... blush.gif

3784243820111018021906042_640.jpg .... OMY OMY ....... :wub:<_<

3784243820111018022541075_640.jpg

O.. O.... making me ..... :tears: *MELT*

3784243820111018023250070_640.jpg

3784243820111018024747044_640.jpg

by 小铁丝 fr baidu KRW

Wow, what a drama and with just the first episode, its already that heavy acting from the main actors...and Su Ae's hotel toilet scene...she'd done it well as if you can really feel her pain. I even cried with her too.

Since no subs and recaps yet, my guess is that this two are bound to 'love till death do them part' but the situation of the guy could not bring them together...he belongs to a chaebol family and bcos i think the guy is a very fillial son he cant say no BUT dont want to loose the woman he loves the most....and i think the lady accept ( or tries to accept but it hurts ) the guys fate, and that she can not have him to herself, because of her F....NG life status, meaning - she's poor !!!

Yes, the last scene of RW with his mother is a heartbreaking one; the look of pain that he can't supress anymore...and in the preview i think he's begging for a mother's understanding...and so, we'll see in tomorrow's episode if the mother will sympathies with her son. i just hope she does even though that she herself can't say no to what's been already decided by her husband. I must prepare lots of tissues beside me then.

My week's filled again with beautiful drama's to watch; mon/tue(ATDP) wed/thu(MOH) fri(THEMU) sat/sun(ATK)(LiveinStyle)(InTimeWithYou).

Happy viewing everyone!

Big node to everyone.... :w00t:

I am finding it so far on two sites, but no English subs yet

A Thousand Days Promise on Viki HD, no English Subs yet

A Thousand Days Promise on DramaCrazy - no English subs yett

I am sure English subs will be available shortly

Big node to everyone.... :w00t:

I am finding it so far on two sites, but no English subs yet

A Thousand Days Promise on Viki HD, no English Subs yet

A Thousand Days Promise on DramaCrazy - no English subs yett

I am sure English subs will be available shortly

GREAT NEWS, Everyone.... !!

The Viki site has now almost completely finished the translation on episode #1..Yey..

Guest singapore0950

Good Morning!!!!

Oh the drama started!!!!

any watch the ep.1 alrdy? How was it?...........

Big waves to Middy!!!!

thanks for the fotos of Ep.1 and Gif as well :wub:

Thanks ~ Semi-fly as well.

am downloading now........and waiting for Eng subs as well :sweatingbullets:

:w00t: Thanks for everyone had shared goodies!!!!

5nrguv.jpg5nrguv.jpg

TNS (Nationwide)

'A Thousand Days' Promise' 12.1 (ranking 8)

Gyebaek 10.3 (13)

Poseidon 9.2 (17)

(Seoul)

'A Thousand Days' Promise' 14.8 (3)

Gyebaek 13.5 (5)

Poseidon 9.2 (8)

AGB (Nationwide)

Gyebaek 13.5 (3)

'A Thousand Days' Promise' 12.8 (6)

(*Poseidon not on top20)

(Seoul)

Gyebaek 14.9 (3)

'A Thousand Days' Promise' 14.7 (4)

201110172253131001_1.jpg

Ms. Koala is out with her review/recap for ep 1. Here's the link:

http://koalasplayground.com/2011/10/17/first-impressions-on-thousand-day-promise-with-su-ae-and-kim-rae-won/#more-16339

i've been read when i wake up, too bad she out, but im still going watch till the drama end

FIGTING for all :)

New SBS drama "A Thousand Days' Promise" showed a steady start off

The first episode of "A Thousand Days' Promise" rated 12.8% on national average and 14.7% on capital average.

This is 2.7% more than the first episode of "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" which rated 10.1%.

"A Thousand Days' Promise" has been an issue from the start as it was written by Kim Su-hyun and lead by Soo-ae and Kim Rae-won.

Meanwhile, MBC "Gyebaek" rated 13.5% and "Poseidon" 7.9%.

HanCinema

"A Thousand Days' Promise" Soo-ae cries her heart out for Kim Rae-won

Lee Seo-yeon (Soo-ae) cried her heart out after parting with Kim Rae-won.

The first episode of new SBS drama "A Thousand Days' Promise" explained the intimate relationship between Lee Seo-yeon and Park Ji-hyeong who was to get married to Noh Hyang-gi (Jeong Yoo-mi).

Park Ji-hyeong and Lee Seo-yeon's love was passionate but somewhat unsteady. Because Park Ji-hyeong was getting married to Noh Hyang-gi. Lee Seo-yeon knew she was going to be left alone but she continued her relationship with him.

Lee Seo-yeon ascended in the annual spring literary contest but she still lived on writing rich people's autobiographies. On the other hand, Noh Hyang-gi is from a well-off family and Park Ji-hyeong didn't want to let her go for his success although he loved Lee Seo-yeon.

On this day, Park Ji-hyeong set a wedding date with Noh Hyang-gi and said goodbye to Lee Seo-yeon. He told her, "I'm sorry I'm so mean". She replied, "I've imagined this day from a long time ago" and tried to act cool but after parting with him she went into the men's bathroom and cried her heart out.

Spoiler HanCinema

Jeong Yoo-mi wears tight-fitting sweat suit

Actress Jeong Yoo-mi wore a tight-fitting sweat suit in the drama "A Thousand Days' Promise".

On the first episode of SBS drama "A Thousand Days' Promise", Jeong Yoo-mi appeared doing the pilates. She showed off her body like she never did before in a pair of tight sweat suits.

She revealed that she constantly does stretching and take care of her body, always drinking plenty of water as well.

After the drama, netizen's say, "I'm jealous of her fatless body", "She has a really firm body", "She must work out a lot" and more.

Meanwhile, Jeong Yoo-mi plays the role of rich girl Noh Hyang-gi who will do anything for love in the drama "A Thousand Days' Promise".

HanCinema

Archived