Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

how do i make an account on sbs for the ucc audition?

Here are the steps for the registration on the SBS Website:

1. On the top of the screen there is a tap that has the following Hangul written  sbs_login.gif.

2. After clicking on that tab you should be brought to a page that's obviously a layout of the USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you look bellow the login details there should be 2 points with the arrows pointing towards them, the second one should have a tab that has the following Hangul on it 회원가입하기. <--- Click on that tab

3. You should be brought to a page where you have to agree or disagree and obviously you'd have to agree to continue. On the bottom you'd have to select if you're foreign from Overseas or Foreign in Domestic you would have to choose Overseas if you're not in Korea.

4. After agreeing and continuing you'll be brought to a page where you have to enter your registration details. (Do so and continue) 

After submitting all your details you'd have to wait 24 hours before you can login to your account.

Well... Guess i can still try :))) does anyone understand how to apply for dance? I'm still kinda confused >.<

Yeah...I've registered but then I have no idea what happened xD This is kinda confusing, because if you try to translate the page to English it only translate...let's say, nothing. 

So this is SUPER hard...but I'm still trying to work it out xD

EDIT: Does anyone know how to login to the website? I just registered and everything is fine but then I tried to login and failed...I probably still haven't gotten to the 24 hour mark yet. I'll edit this post again if it works. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxHahaXD

Read my post before you post :D

I keep getting an error whenever I do it. Says that the server is done

I waited more than 24 hours to sign up for SBS's website.. but they never sent me any email.

Weird...are you sure you waited 24 hours? Cause I registered at around 8:00 PM last night and if I count 24 hours I'll have to wait through this whole day till tomorrow 8:00 PM or even later to get the confirmation email.

Just wait through today and when did you register?

Guest lol00

Weird...are you sure you waited 24 hours? Cause I registered at around 8:00 PM last night and if I count 24 hours I'll have to wait through this whole day till tomorrow 8:00 PM or even later to get the confirmation email.

Just wait through today and when did you register?

I registered at 6:00PM yesterday and now it's 9:55PM . I tried logging in even without a confirmation email but it still didn't work !!! How are people suppose to audition like this :(

But,,  Hmpp... Time is Only 8 pm for call the Number?

Hmm..that's a good question, I'm not really sure if you can only call at 8PM But best if you call in the morning or in the afternoon. You can check Korea's time on the internet.

Guest lol00

For the UCC audition on the SBS website , where you put in your information, they ask you to choose a confirmation process... one of the is the id card picture one . Do we REALLY HAVE TO TAKE A PIC and upload our ID CARDS ?........that is so weird.

Guest JAECO

Here are the steps for the registration on the SBS Website:

1. On the top of the screen there is a tap that has the following Hangul written  *quoted image*.

2. After clicking on that tab you should be brought to a page that's obviously a layout of the USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you look bellow the login details there should be 2 points with the arrows pointing towards them, the second one should have a tab that has the following Hangul on it 회원가입하기. <--- Click on that tab

3. You should be brought to a page where you have to agree or disagree and obviously you'd have to agree to continue. On the bottom you'd have to select if you're foreign from Overseas or Foreign in Domestic you would have to choose Overseas if you're not in Korea.

4. After agreeing and continuing you'll be brought to a page where you have to enter your registration details. (Do so and continue) 

After submitting all your details you'd have to wait 24 hours before you can login to your account.

Yeah...I've registered but then I have no idea what happened xD This is kinda confusing, because if you try to translate the page to English it only translate...let's say, nothing. 

So this is SUPER hard...but I'm still trying to work it out xD

EDIT: Does anyone know how to login to the website? I just registered and everything is fine but then I tried to login and failed...I probably still haven't gotten to the 24 hour mark yet. I'll edit this post again if it works. 

thanks rain! good luck on your audition!

Guest lol00

not_logo.gifbusy_topimg.jpgnot_line.gif안녕하세요. SBS회원 여러분

서비스 이용에 불편을 드려서 대단히 죄송합니다.

더 나은 서비스로 찾아 뵙겠습니다.

not_bt1.gifnot_bt2.gifnot_bt3.gif

Does anyone know what this means ?

after all that information i put in it comes to this page

For the UCC audition on the SBS website , where you put in your information, they ask you to choose a confirmation process... one of the is the id card picture one . Do we REALLY HAVE TO TAKE A PIC and upload our ID CARDS ?........that is so weird.

No, you can just put a random picture.

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*안녕하세요. SBS회원 여러분

더 나은 서비스로 찾아 뵙겠습니다.

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Does anyone know what this means ?

after all that information i put in it comes to this page

This is all I can translate:

더 나은 서비스로 찾아 뵙겠습니다.

Minute

Service use is very sorry for the inconvenience.

How do you do to find a better service.

And the links you have are the ways of finding a better service.

thanks rain! good luck on your audition!

Thanks, good luck to you too! I hope to see your video somewhere :D

And I hope both of us makes it :D

Guest lol00

I have to wait till 8:00 PM tonight to find out :P

It has officially been 48 hours and i never got anything .. im so sad

Archived