Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

Guest bluebear847

@MyNameIs_Luka If you are calling an international phone number you have to dial the county code and then there the city numbers like area codes so for example when I call Korea from the US, I have to dial 82 (the country code for Korea) and then the city code 2 (for Seoul) and then the number did you try this? You can look up city codes online. Hopefully this works for you, good luck.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

@MyNameIs_Luka If you are calling an international phone number you have to dial the county code and then there the city numbers like area codes so for example when I call Korea from the US, I have to dial 82 (the country code for Korea) and then the city code 2 (for Seoul) and then the number did you try this? You can look up city codes online. Hopefully this works for you, good luck.

^ Oh thank you...I will try that.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Lol, you forgot to dial the country code xD

I didn't but I found out I was supposed to dial 011 before the country code. Anywayz it still doesn't work for me so I give up.

I didn't but I found out I was supposed to dial 011 before the country code. Anywayz it still doesn't work for me so I give up.

You have to dial the number on the back of the card which you're suppose to scratch out and then after dialing that number it should have more numbers to the designated countries you want to dial, after dialing those numbers you have to then dial the number of the Survival Audition WITH the country code.

If that doesn't work, then there is only 3 reasons:

1. You're doing something wrong.

2. The international phone card you used is out of credit.

3. Your phone doesn't call to that region or it just doesn't work.

You should ask a relative to help out :P 

Guest xXmoonsterXx

Wait is this only in the US, China and Europe? D: because i dont live in any of those places T.T -cries-

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

You have to dial the number on the back of the card which you're suppose to scratch out and then after dialing that number it should have more numbers to the designated countries you want to dial, after dialing those numbers you have to then dial the number of the Survival Audition WITH the country code.

If that doesn't work, then there is only 3 reasons:

1. You're doing something wrong.

2. The international phone card you used is out of credit.

3. Your phone doesn't call to that region or it just doesn't work.

You should ask a relative to help out :P 

Like I said I gave up so just drop it already. Plus I'm too old to audition for this anyway since they are looking for the next Kpopstar. - Meaning the tweenier you are the better. I just called to see how the process was like, so that I could share with others how to audition for this but oh well. :rolleyes:

Wait is this only in the US, China and Europe? D: because i dont live in any of those places T.T -cries-

Yeah, although they said, "Global" It's only in China, USA and China.

Like I said I gave up so just drop it already. Plus I'm too old to audition for this anyway since they are looking for the next Kpopstar. - Meaning the tweenier you are the better.  I just called to see how the process was like, so that I could share with others how to audition for this but oh well.  :rolleyes:

Lol, I see :D 

You can still audition for the MBC Idol! It'll have online auditions via youtube soon, so you can try out for that :D

Edit: I wish there would be online auditions for the Survival Audition Kpop Star. Cause it's probably the only thing that has dance as a separate category...or they COULD come to Australia which they wont. I'm really looking forward to the TV show and I'm REALLY looking forward to the winner of the competition.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Lol, I see :D 

You can still audition for the MBC Idol! It'll have online auditions via youtube soon, so you can try out for that :D

^ Yeah I'm thinking of trying MBC Star out soon. And thanks for the support RAIN.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

No probs :D You've supported me when I was in need so now it's time to repay the debt :P

Aww a cyber hug for my cyber buddy lol :D

I think it kind of sucks for people who are auditioning for singing because they have to do it through the phone )=

But good luck anyways!!

im auditioning for dancing (= so i have to upload my video on their website . I had trouble signing up for their website and they said they will send me a confirmation thing within 24 hours but i still didn't get it !!

WOOHOO! Another person audtioning for dance!! What style of dance are yougoing to do and are you going to freestyle or do a cover?

Guest IsInsaneJungle

Hello! I'm auditioning from Singapore! *crosses fingers* I heard Mr Lee Soo man is cool, JYP is eccentric and Mr Yang is kinda scary. But haha, whatever, Imma join!

Hello! I'm auditioning from Singapore! *crosses fingers* I heard Mr Lee Soo man is cool, JYP is eccentric and Mr Yang is kinda scary. But haha, whatever, Imma join!

Good luck and I hope to see you on TV! (That's if I don't make it myself :P

Are there online auditions? Cause someone said you can post a video of yourself dancing on the SBS Korea website.

Guest xXmoonsterXx

Well... Guess i can still try :))) does anyone understand how to apply for dance? I'm still kinda confused >.<

Guest lol00

WOOHOO! Another person audtioning for dance!! What style of dance are yougoing to do and are you going to freestyle or do a cover?

I think i'm going to choreograph my own dance. hip hop ?! lols what about you ?

Archived