Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

Hey I successfully registered onto SBS's site...I logged in and now I have no idea how to upload my vid  :tears: Please help.

OMO!! Tell us how :D 

And read the post I had above. So you go on this link http://tv.sbs.co.kr/kpopstar/  and on the same place where you select your language you go down a bit and you should see the UCC option followed by some Hangul characters, click on that and upload you video :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

OMO!! Tell us how :D 

And read the post I had above. So you go on this link http://tv.sbs.co.kr/kpopstar/  and on the same place where you select your language you go down a bit and you should see the UCC option followed by some Hangul characters, click on that and upload you video :D

^ Yeah I read your tidbit but it's not helping since once you click on the UCC link it just shows you who uploaded their vids...It doesn't show you how to link up your vid to their UCC site.

For the registration they didn't email me a confirmation email, but just out of experimentation I logged in lol. It went in just fine. But you have to upload a ID Card when you register...I just uploaded my driver's license so it was all good.

^ Yeah I read your tidbit but it's not helping since once you click on the UCC link it just shows you who uploaded their vids...It doesn't show you how to link up your vid to their UCC site.

For the registration they didn't email me a confirmation email, but just out of experimentation I logged in lol. It went in just fine. But you have to upload a ID Card when you register...I just uploaded my driver's license so it was all good.

I see...thanks :D Since it worked for you I'm going to upload my Passport picture.

Well I guess I have to decode the message on the banner again, and keep trying to upload a video, just play around on the website and you'll probably find out by luck, I'll re-post once I decoded the message on the banner :D

EDIT: I can't seem to translate the page...and I'm not sure how you could upload a video...try experimenting around and if you're watching the videos how are the dances?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I see...thanks :D Since it worked for you I'm going to upload my Passport picture.

Well I guess I have to decode the message on the banner again, and keep trying to upload a video, just play around on the website and you'll probably find out by luck, I'll re-post once I decoded the message on the banner :D

EDIT: I can't seem to translate the page...and I'm not sure how you could upload a video...try experimenting around and if you're watching the videos how are the dances?

Yeah google chrome doesn't work for this site. On the left hand top corner you will see in Korean 로그인 meaning Login. Click that and you will go to a page where you normally login. On the bottom of the login box their should be two triangle indicators. THe first traingle indicates in case you forgot your ID name or password. The second triangle indicates if you want to register as a new user. click on the box that is this 회훤가입가이 하기 within the second triangle. AFter that it is pretty self explantory since most of the descriptions will be translated in English.

And these are the instructions on how to upload.

1. First go on Internet Explorer. You cannot upload your video through Opera and Google chrome. I have no idea if other web browsers will sustain an upload on their site.

2 Go on Kstar Audition site and on the left hand corner you will see the menu.

3. Click on the UCC link. It's right under the 1670-6000 link.

4. Once you go to the UCC page you will see an orange tag on your right hand corner. click on it.

5. From their you will have to download the NEtv software program to upload your vid.

6. After the download you will see 4 multiple options to choose from. Click on the first bubble. then click 다음> button.

7. Then you will see a tv. looking screen and up top a search engine. click on the serach engine blue button that says this 파일 잦기 meaning file search.

8.From their you will find the vidoe of your choosing on your PC to upload. Click on the video that you want to upload and then click 다음> again.

9. In the next page you will see your vid uploaded with pic clips of your vid in more than 4 sections on the right hand side. This is where you will edit your video. On top of these clips their is a circle or an X. Circle means if you are going to pick this clip to upload and the X means if you want discard it. It's rather self explanatory. After you are done editing. Click on 다음> button again.

10. On the next page you will fill in in the order that will be on the window:

* Title of your upload - I recommend using the UCC Kstar title here

* Description - For me I just put in the name of the song here or dance music here.

* On the drop down menu click on the heiroglyphic that looks like this 뮤직 (it means MUSIC in Korean)

* The last blank box means KEY WORD. here type in any key words that would be helpful to search for your vid on a search on the SBS website. I typed in cover, cover, Acapella and UCC.

11. After you fill in all of the above click on 다음> button again.

12. You will then go onto you the vid upload box again. This is where you can type in any words right onto the uploaded vid. I recommend not to do this because it's just confusing. So just click the last blue button at the bottom that looks like this 등룍.

13. Then an upload indicator gauge will come up and wait for the two gauges to fill in green. After that you will see your vid uploaded with the rest of the UCC auditioners.

**Good luck everyone ^_^

Yeah google chrome doesn't work for this site. On the left hand top corner you will see in Korean 로그인 meaning Login. Click that and you will go to a page where you normally login. On the bottom of the login box their should be two triangle indicators. THe first traingle indicates in case you forgot your ID name or password. The second triangle indicates if you want to register as a new user. click on the box that is this 회훤가입가이 하기 within the second triangle. AFter that it is pretty self explantory since most of the descriptions will be translated in English.

And these are the instructions on how to upload.

1. First go on Internet Explorer. You cannot upload your video through Opera and Google chrome. I have no idea if other web browsers will sustain an upload on their site.

2 Go on Kstar Audition site and on the left hand corner you will see the menu.

3. Click on the UCC link. It's right under the 1670-6000 link.

4. Once you go to the UCC page you will see an orange tag on your right hand corner. click on it.

5. From their you will have to download the NEtv software program to upload your vid.

6. After the download you will see 4 multiple options to choose from. Click on the first bubble. then click 다음> button.

7. Then you will see a tv. looking screen and up top a search engine. click on the serach engine blue button that says this 파일 잦기 meaning file search.

8.From their you will find the vidoe of your choosing on your PC to upload. Click on the video that you want to upload and then click 다음> again.

9. In the next page you will see your vid uploaded with pic clips of your vid in more than 4 sections on the right hand side. This is where you will edit your video. On top of these clips their is a circle or an X. Circle means if you are going to pick this clip to upload and the X means if you want discard it.  It's rather self explanatory. After you are done editing. Click on 다음> button again.

10. On the next page you will fill in in the order that will be on the window:

* Title of your upload - I recommend using the UCC Kstar title here

* Description - For me I just put in the name of the song here or dance music here.

* On the drop down menu click on the  heiroglyphic that looks like this 뮤직 (it means MUSIC in Korean)

* The last blank box means KEY WORD. here type in any key words that would be helpful to search for your vid on a      search on the SBS website. I typed in cover, cover, Acapella and UCC.

11. After you fill in all of the above click on 다음> button again.

12. You will then go onto you the vid upload box again. This is where you can type in any words right onto the uploaded vid. I recommend not to do this because it's just confusing. So just click the last blue button at the bottom that looks like this 등룍.

13. Then an upload indicator gauge will come up and wait for the two gauges to fill in green. After that you will see your vid uploaded with the rest of the UCC auditioners.

**Good luck everyone  ^_^

Brilliant and you figured this all out by yourself :D You're a genius!! You deserve more credit than this, you know you just made thousands of people's lives A LOT easier? Thank you so much.

There's only problem! You didn't tell us how to download the NeTV, because once you click on the yellow tab located on the top right corner of the screen, you'll find NeTV in the first row and it's the last link highlighted orange, once you clicked that you'll be brought to a whole new page. Think link roughly translates into, "Go to NeTV" and once you click that you'll be lost again in another page with no idea how to download it. Although I found a UCC link on a blue bar on the page and once you click that link you'll again be thrown to another random page with a lot of Hangul on it....so could you please specify where we could download the NeTV program? And I'm going to register with my passport tomorrow :D 

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Brilliant and you figured this all out by yourself :D You're a genius!! You deserve more credit than this, you know you just made thousands of people's lives A LOT easier? Thank you so much.

There's only problem! You didn't tell us how to download the NeTV, because once you click on the yellow tab located on the top right corner of the screen, you'll find NeTV in the first row and it's the last link highlighted orange, once you clicked that you'll be brought to a whole new page. Think link roughly translates into, "Go to NeTV" and once you click that you'll be lost again in another page with no idea how to download it. Although I found a UCC link on a blue bar on the page and once you click that link you'll again be thrown to another random page with a lot of Hangul on it....so could you please specify where we could download the NeTV program? And I'm going to register with my passport tomorrow :D 

^ That's why you need to be on Internet Explorer as your net browser. Once you click on the orange tab a new window will pop up and their should be a beige bar on the top page of that window if you want to download the software. Click on it and you should be able to download it. Also if you have some kind of filter running, my advice is to temporarily turn it off. That might also deter you from downloading the software.

^ That's why you need to be on Internet Explorer as your net browser. Once you click on the orange tab a new window will pop up and their should be a beige bar on the top page of that window if you want to download the software. Click on it and you should be able to download it. Also if you have some kind of filter running, my advice is to temporarily turn it off. That might also deter you from downloading the software.

I'm using Internet Explorer and when I click on the link it just brings me to another page without me seeing the beige bar anywhere on the page, I can only see a blue bar and I'm not quite sure what a filter is and I turned off everything but I still don't seem to be able to located the beige bar. 

So basically I did as you say, I clicked on the link but I can only see a blue bar, not a beige one, and a new window doesn't pop up I just get transferred to another page. 

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I'm using Internet Explorer and when I click on the link it just brings me to another page without me seeing the beige bar anywhere on the page, I can only see a blue bar and I'm not quite sure what a filter is and I turned off everything but I still don't seem to be able to located the beige bar. 

So basically I did as you say, I clicked on the link but I can only see a blue bar, not a beige one, and a new window doesn't pop up I just get transferred to another page. 

^ Did you log in? You can't download their NEtv software without logging in first.

EDIT: Here is a website to download their web editor: web editor for NEtv

Just click on the third link starting from the bottom up on the pink menu. From their you should be able to download it.

^ Did you log in? You can't download their NEtv software without logging in first.

EDIT: Here is a website to download their web editor: web editor for NEtv

Just click on the third link starting from the bottom up on the pink menu. From their you should be able to download it.

UHH!! I so knew you had to log in to see the beige bar :D but thanks for the alternate link :D

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

UHH!! I so knew you had to log in to see the beige bar :D but thanks for the alternate link :D

Your welcome :)

Guest IsInsaneJungle

*argggggghhhhhhpullshairout!* LOL. SBS SYSTEM OVERLOAD. I JUST GOT PWNED FOR WAITING FOR 5 MINUTES. STARING AT THE SCREEN.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

*argggggghhhhhhpullshairout!* LOL. SBS SYSTEM OVERLOAD. I JUST GOT PWNED FOR WAITING FOR 5 MINUTES. STARING AT THE SCREEN.

^ lol It's probably because I put up a tutorial on how to upload for this...Everybody wants to try it at once now. :lol:

^ lol It's probably because I put up a tutorial on how to upload for this...Everybody wants to try it at once now.  :lol:

Have you uploaded a video of yourself singing? And how are the other contestants? 

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Have you uploaded a video of yourself singing? And how are the other contestants? 

^ Yeah I already uploaded my vid.Kstar UCC Audition

I'm the second video on the left that says igbygrl on it lol...

Guest smileycenter

Hey I successfully registered onto SBS's site...I logged in and now I have no idea how to upload my vid :tears: Please help.

Did you really have to upload a picture of your ID w/it's number and all? -__-...I'm worrying about the safety of this

Edit: oops sorry. You answered that already. Thanks! :D

Guest lol00

YES ! I LOGGED IN SUCESSFUL;LY! 

I don't thinkn you can watch other people's videos even if you're logged in

I uploaded my video and all , but when i play my video you can hear the music but the screen skips by pictures... does anyone know what to do

Guest smileycenter

lol dang. They should just remove the calling option. We're all gonna create an account and upload videos of singing anyway. Much less hassle and $$$

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

YES ! I LOGGED IN SUCESSFUL;LY! 

I don't thinkn you can watch other people's videos even if you're logged in

I uploaded my video and all , but when i play my video you can hear the music but the screen skips by pictures... does anyone know what to do

^ I can't even watch my own vid that I uploaded at all lol...But I know my video is alright. Hopefully they won't disqualify me since I'm auditioning as a singer.

lol dang. They should just remove the calling option. We're all gonna create an account and upload videos of singing anyway. Much less hassle and $$$

^ They are going to get a significant amount of video entries that are auditioning as singers now lol...Seriously you're right though. It was a bad idea for them to make the singers audition through a phone call lol.

Archived