Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taenew

Nope, in Australia (Or my school at least) they'll only give you one if you're like 16 years old+ Which sucks bad :P

So I either have to put my passport ID or pass this offer :P

You don't have to put what you wear :P 

You have to put an ID of yourself, or that's what I've herd, because you have to put a picture of your ID Card to prove that it's really you.

Lol bro, you forgot, I live in Australia, when I was at school I had, everyone had an ID.

Lol bro, you forgot, I live in Australia, when I was at school I had, everyone had an ID.

LOL, Oh sh-t xD My bad :P 

I never got an ID D: And did you register at the website? If so how was it and how was the videos? 

Good luck auditioning and I might try again :D

Guest cissa

I will audition.. chek my Youtube http://youtube.com/eaqfg what do you think about my voicee?? and my face??

Guest Taenew

LOL, Oh sh-t xD My bad :P 

I never got an ID D: And did you register at the website? If so how was it and how was the videos? 

Good luck auditioning and I might try again :D

I'm not auditioning, can't be bothered :L

i didn't get my confirmation email even when i put my ID card .................wow.

Lol, I totally knew something like this would happen, first of all it's very stupid and dangerous for the SBS or all Korean website to request if your ID Card and second of all it's not very safe and it's a VERY VERY VERY stupid way of identify someone.

This audition process is now rigged solely because of the registration.

Guest starzXshinee

Has anyone SUCCESSFULLY called?

I want to audition for singing but I do not want to be charged with long distance fees! lol

I want to audition for singing but I do not want to be charged with long distance fees! lol

Try registering on the SBS website, people have posted singing videos (From what I've read).

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

^ From my own experience the phone number didn't work, even with an international phone card.

Try registering on the SBS website, people have posted singing videos (From what I've read).

^ What he said....

^ From my own experience the phone number didn't work, even with an international phone card.

^ What he said....

Yeah, it's kinda hard, wait let me rephrase that, it's VERY hard to get involved into these Korean audition activities, because we're either not from Korea or the language barrier is a massive pain in the butt. The only people who are lucky enough to get involved in this is the people who are living in the USA, as they'll have the Survival Auditions there and also China... darn it :P

I seriously don't want to pass up this chance but it seems like I have to.

Guest lol00

Lol, I totally knew something like this would happen, first of all it's very stupid and dangerous for the SBS or all Korean website to request if your ID Card and second of all it's not very safe and it's a VERY VERY VERY stupid way of identify someone.

This audition process is now rigged solely because of the registration.

Just hopefully SBS has too many people signing up that's why their lagging it. Their website right now is not working either.. due to many users or something . but we have until september ! so it's okay

Just hopefully SBS has too many people signing up that's why their lagging it. Their website right now is not working either.. due to many users or something . but we have until september ! so it's okay

Lol I hope you're right, but I bet most of those people are from the USA or Korea itself, and probably none from other countries. 

I don't reckon it's because the website is lagging, I haven't checked the website yet and since you said it's down and the lag or the crash of the website is very believable as it might be true and yeah I swear THANK GOD it's till September, we have HEAPS of time to register and let's hope a miracle would happen and one of us on Soompi would figure out how to register on the website and tell us.

Guest lol00

Lol I hope you're right, but I bet most of those people are from the USA or Korea itself, and probably none from other countries. 

I don't reckon it's because the website is lagging, I haven't checked the website yet and since you said it's down and the lag or the crash of the website is very believable as it might be true and yeah I swear THANK GOD it's till September, we have HEAPS of time to register and let's hope a miracle would happen and one of us on Soompi would figure out how to register on the website and tell us.

lol i'm from the US and i can't even register. i seriously wonder how those people that posted up thei videos to sbs registrated

Has anyone successfully registered at the SBS Website and posted a video?? If you have please explain the steps in detail.

EDIT: Oh my god, I literally spent 3 hours just decoding the message "로그인 정보를 확인해주시기 바랍니다."

Once you login and this message pops up it means, "Please check your login information" I spent 3 hours for something that probably wouldn't even help.... Never the less I just proved that if you try hard at something you'll succeed.  After translating that I feel a lot more inspired for no reason to keep trying to register.

i didn't get my confirmation email even when i put my ID card .................wow.

You didn't get a confirmation email, because on the previous page you said that you covered your ID Number, and therefore they think that you're a fake so they didn't give you a confirmation email, you have to show the whole thing in the picture, it's a one packaged deal...sadly >.> I'm going to have to resort to using my f-cking passport.

EDITS: OK, I found out about the UCC video thingy, unfortunately you wont be able to watch any of the videos unless you're a registered member of the SBS Korea website, here's how you go to the UCC video section.

1. First of all you go on this link http://tv.sbs.co.kr/kpopstar/

2. After you go on that link you will see a bar to the left of the screen where you can select the languages of the Survival KPOP Audition thingy. 

3.If you have a sharp eye you'll look down and you'll see, "UCC (Korean Hangul Characters)" and above that is the ARS and the telephone number!! 

4. The UCC and the ARS are on the same bar as the language selector, it's the second set of options bellow the language one! You can see 6 pages of people who SUCCESSFULLY registered and have posted their video up. 

You can see most people dancing, some singing and some playing musical instruments. I really wished I was one of those people who successfully registered on the website.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Hey I successfully registered onto SBS's site...I logged in and now I have no idea how to upload my vid :tears: Please help.

Archived