Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lol00

Survival Audition Kpop Star

It has officially been 48 hours and i never got anything .. im so sad

Lol, try registering again with an email that works.

You have to use a real identification picture or they won't send you an email. Why do you think it takes 24 hours? They check to make sure if the picture is correct. silly silly.

You have to use a real identification picture or they won't send you an email. Why do you think it takes 24 hours? They check to make sure if the picture is correct. silly silly.

LOL! Oh sh-t to that :P

I knew it !! lols thanks .

I knew it !! lols thanks .

Lol, I put a picture of DOMO-KUN now I realized .. GOD DAMMIT D:

@Rain :: Can You Help Me Make SBS account.. Because I Dont Understand.. Email Me thali39ahnurilbasitha@hotmail.com

thank you.... Please Help Meeee

@Rain :: Can You Help Me Make SBS account.. Because I Dont Understand.. Email Me thali39ahnurilbasitha@hotmail.com

thank you.... Please Help Meeee

Here are the steps for the registration on the SBS Website:

1. On the top of the screen there is a tap that has the following Hangul written  sbs_login.gif.

2. After clicking on that tab you should be brought to a page that's obviously a layout of the USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you look bellow the login details there should be 2 points with the arrows pointing towards them, the second one should have a tab that has the following Hangul on it 회원가입하기<--- Click on that tab

3. You should be brought to a page where you have to agree or disagree and obviously you'd have to agree to continue. On the bottom you'd have to select if you're foreign from Overseas or Foreign in Domestic you would have to choose Overseas if you're not in Korea.

4. After agreeing and continuing you'll be brought to a page where you have to enter your registration details. (Do so and continue) 

After submitting all your details you'd have to wait 24 hours before you can login to your account.

NOTE: You have to put in a REAL picture of yourself and yourself only. 

EDIT: Don't double post :P

was 24 hours but there has been no confirmation .. so I Ask for Help

was 24 hours but there has been no confirmation .. so I Ask for Help

You probably did a typo in your email or your didn't put a picture of yourself.

you do have list .. help me, can you ask SBS?

you can ask. "Why do people from outside of Korea is difficult to call that number. Can we give in relief. The example of Indonesia"

ID CARD or a picture of me?

you do have list .. help me, can you ask SBS?

you can ask. "Why do people from outside of Korea is difficult to call that number. Can we give in relief. The example of Indonesia"

ID CARD or a picture of me?

Lol, Sorry but I can't. "Ask SBS", because I have no idea how to :P 

And you just have to get a picture of you and place it as a confirmation with your account. Make sure you've waited 24hours or more.

Omo~~ Im Sorry.. I Think ID CARD. sorry.. Thank You.. :D

but, always erorrr :(

I'm really sorry if this was asked before (although, I checked and I didn't see anything about it) but when I try to type in my phone number, it will only let me put in the first 4 digits. I can type in my country code and the area code just fine but the actual phone number doesn't go through... ^__^;; If anyone can help me, that would be great! Thank you and good luck to everyone applying!

I'm really sorry if this was asked before (although, I checked and I didn't see anything about it) but when I try to type in my phone number, it will only let me put in the first 4 digits. I can type in my country code and the area code just fine but the actual phone number doesn't go through... ^__^;; If anyone can help me, that would be great! Thank you and good luck to everyone applying!

Your phone number, they're referring to your home phone. 

Example I live in Australia so my country code would be 03 and followed by my area code which would be 4 digits **** and my number that ends the phone number which are also 4 digits **** so it should look like this

03-****-**** in total the phone number should have 10 digits. I'm not sure but my area code is not in my phone number so I just my phone number in, ignoring the area code, etc.

Your phone number, they're referring to your home phone. 

Example I live in Australia so my country code would be 03 and followed by my area code which would be 4 digits **** and my number that ends the phone number which are also 4 digits **** so it should look like this

03-****-**** in total the phone number should have 10 digits. I'm not sure but my area code is not in my phone number so I just my phone number in, ignoring the area code, etc.

Oh... OK... LOL. I'm sorry, but this is so confusing for me XD You didn't end up putting in your area code? Should I just do that? LOL. Or... So, lets see, I live in America and my country code is 01 while my area code is three digits. So I would put 01-***-the last four digits of my phone number? Sorry if I'm taking up your time. This is so confusing for me for some reason... =/ Thanks again!

Rain:: are you can to call the Number? why I can not.. ? huhuhu.. that make me sad

Oh... OK... LOL. I'm sorry, but this is so confusing for me XD You didn't end up putting in your area code? Should I just do that? LOL. Or... So, lets see, I live in America and my country code is 01 while my area code is three digits. So I would put 01-***-the last four digits of my phone number? Sorry if I'm taking up your time. This is so confusing for me for some reason... =/ Thanks again!

I'm not even sure the phone number thingy even matters :P It's just there for the sake of it being there. If it works I'll tell you :D I just registered some time this afternoon and I'll post here if it works.

Rain:: are you can to call the Number? why I can not.. ? huhuhu.. that make me sad

I'm not auditioning for singing so I didn't call the number, sorry.

Huahh... I Think You Telp The  Number.. so I ASK yoouu.. :(

For the phone number thing i just put it the same as my mobile number : ex . 213-564-8769 <--- random numbers.

and for the picture ITS YOUR ID CARD not a picture of yourself. ID card with your info and state on it.

and for people that are auditioning for singing I think you can do it on the SBS website too . Because i see people post up singing videos on the ucc videos .

Announcements