200 Mb MKV File

http://depositfiles.com/files/k8d91zndm

or

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1916923936/Gye.Baek.E02.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1525101984/Gye.Baek.E02.XviD-HANrel.mkv

Guest GRAPEJUICE

Oh Yeon-Su is the evil villain. Song Ji-hyo plays King Euja's queen and Gyebaek's ex-lover or something like that. Strong maybe but evil? not sure about that. I thought she was ok in Jumong but she was awesome in the sageuk movie "The Frozen Flower".

Yea SJH was beautiful in both her sageuks =) She actually doesn't look really "Korean," (though she was Vietnamese at first) but there's something about her in the old style... maybe she looks traditional? Anyway yea I'm a big fan because she kicks a** in Running Man lol.

I thought she would be "evil" because isn't her character supposed to betray LSJ's character? And she is like.. glaring in her poster pic lol

Guest scorpyon_giana

Yea SJH was beautiful in both her sageuks =)  She actually doesn't look really "Korean," (though she was Vietnamese at first) but there's something about her in the old style...  maybe she looks traditional?  Anyway yea I'm a big fan because she kicks a** in Running Man lol.

I thought she would be "evil" because isn't her character supposed to betray LSJ's character?  And she is like..  glaring in her poster pic lol

Honestly, i don't think she is going to be bad.............deffinitely not a villain.

She is supposed to be the leading lady, I am starting to think more that she will love our general Gyebaek, very much, and it's going to be something very strong between them, but she will leave him in order to take the crown.

I don't know if it's going to be for reasons of ambition, love por her people or just doing the right thing..............

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Gye Baek Episode 1 and 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

gyebaek.jpg

Gye Baek 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2389-gye-baek-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Hi Everyone,

Gye Baek Episode 1 and 2  English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

done downloading and currently watching..hehe,...though I can't understand some parts(naa,that is why they call it soft subbed..lol)...

waiting for the hard sub of it..hehehe...will they also post the hard-sub their?..ehehe 

finished watching episode 1,...oh YEAH!

I think I would agree that the whole story would be flash back until it comes to the beginning...lol..

-Cha In Pyo & Lee Seo Jin..,first time to watch them...hehe,..they are both good actors huh..laugh.gif

-The son of Sa Taek-bi(Kyo-ki right?)...hohohohoho,...how cute..harhar....cute to kill a squirrel(not so sure of the animal..sweatingbullets.gif)

-Moo-young,...hmm....no comment..

-Park Song Woong as Kim Yu Shin...whoa,he is fit for the role..haha

-Jang Hee-woong as Yong soo,Kim Dong-hee as Eun-sang and Kim Yun-hoo as Dae-soo----they are hwarangs in QSD right?..ahehe

-Ahn Kil Kang as Kwi Woon,--his face is really a villain type..hahaha(that's why I'm surprised when I watched him at Coffee House..wahahaha)

-Kwon Yong-woon as Chun-dol....wahahahahahahaha,..in Jumong,he is a drunk man,..in Baker King,..drunk man again....and even HERE?..hahaha

-Kim Byeong-ki as Sa Taek Juk Dok---Sa Taek-bi's father

-OMO!..Oh Yeon-suwub.gif,....ah,..ani...Sa Taek-biwub.gif..hoho,...I can't see any trace of Yuhwa in Sa Taek-bi's eyes,..lol..anyways,..so she is a concubine and longing to be the queen...is that right?..hehe

all-in-all,....I will definitely repeat this in hard-sub...hope they will make one..hehe biggrin.gif

Hi Everyone,

Gye Baek Episode 1 and 2  English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

*quoted image*

Gye Baek 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurf...-gye-baek-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

This is absolutely awesome!  I was giving up hope for subs and this is a very pleasant surprise.

Thank you very much, Darksmurf!

It's an amazing transformation of Oh Yun Soo as Lady Yoo Hwa from Jumong to Sa Taek Bi in Gye Baek.

5769252693_34e9621c09.jpg

Also a reunion of Jumong's mother and daughter-in-law? :)

201107212002779492_1.jpg

Archived