[Drama 2011] Gyebaek 계백 (가제)

Coolleette

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WithS2 stopped subbing at episode 24. Does anyone know where to get episodes 25 -36 English subbed. Streaming sites are fine also, thank you.

Guest danarod76

DJG said: WithS2 stopped subbing at episode 24. Does anyone know where to get episodes 25 -36 English subbed. Streaming sites are fine also, thank you.

• 1 year later...
Guest twinkletwinklefan

Wow, this drama is so good, I'm getting the DVD set.
I cried at the end when Gyebaek died, especially right before he died, he see his wife and children and reaching his hand out to them, then his hand dropped, we all know this means he dead, OMG so sad!

Can someone help me please.
What is the Instrumental background music that play in this drama, the very sad background music, sound like the Chinese 'erhu'
Sorry, I don't know what the instrument called in Korean language, but it sound like the string Chinese instrumental 'erhu'
Do anyone know what is that instrumental song name? There was no singing, just music only.
Thanks,

Archived