[Drama 2011] Gyebaek 계백 (가제)

Coolleette

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sela_07

Thanks for the update guys. Great casts. I hope the writting will be up to par. Im guessing that the story will be based heavily on the writers imaginations since there is very little historical information on Gyebaek.

Guest scorpyon_giana

I knw there must be a photo with song ji hyo and Oh yeon Su...................they already know each other from Jumong era................and they were quite good friends since almost all the scenes of lady yesoya were with lady Yuhwua .....................so glad to see a perfect cast.................thingers crossed for them. Thank you so muchhhhh for the photos

Guest NothingbutTruth101

Why the make up and costumes looked like chinese drama? Is the story about Korean or Chinese?

Mr Cha In Pyo - a muscle man! :)

Doesn't Oh Yeon Soo's make up looks like this lady?

*quoted image*

Is Yeon Soo gonna be good or bad guy?

you must be kidding me right? I mean at the very least you clicked on this link, you would have known that it is about Korea.

And can you elaborate when you said they look like Chinese with the costumes?

Guest scorpyon_giana

Gyebaek press conference

whuaaaaaa, ji hyo and lee seo jin are so pretty and cute..............

i love the fact that LSJ let his hair grow up again, he is even more handsome with this look............

since i saw him in yi San, Damo and Lovers....................I just can't get enough of him heheheheh

and Ji hyo..............amazing, love her.

Question : I know i've seen the man with pink shirt somewhere.................in a famous drama..................I just don't remember? Somebody knows his name or famous dramas?

Guest GRAPEJUICE

OOOHHH SongJiHyo so pretty. She fits so well with sageuk outfit and hairstyle, ever since Jumong. I'm looking forward to her more "strong" and "evil?" character. ;)

i havent watch saguek for a while .. i hope this live up to expectation,with such solid cast and writer ~~

Question : I know i've seen the man with pink shirt somewhere.................in a famous drama..................I just don't remember? Somebody knows his name or famous dramas?

you mean

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Im_Hyun_Sik

Im Hyun Sik ?

Archived