[Drama 2011] Protect the Boss 보스를 지켜라

Guest gems

Guest au_dinosaur

[NEWS] Actress Lee Heewon Cast as Jaejoong’s Perfectionist Secretary with Feelings for Him

Posted on June 24, 2011 by jyj3 Rookie Lee Heewon, Transforms into the Secretary of JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong. “Protect Kim Jaeojong, the Boss.”

*quoted image*

Source: Newsen

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Loving this character already!  She seems way overqualified for her job though but should be fun to watch.

After Jaejoong is done with the JYJ in Gwangju concert, he'll be free to start;  shooting can begin soon laugh.gif !!!  Can't wait to see all the photos from shooting and the presser.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jae90ful

arghhh cant wait for this...

finally my hubby on domestic tv....so excited

i love jae secretary...she a goddess...not gonna lie....i hope jae will fall in love with her...LOL

so the actress who will act as JJ's wife is Wang Ji Hye~~

it's very interesting!!

the love relationship is quite complicated !~~~

It;'s quite surprising to see Jisung to be in the new drama once again~~ coz he just acted in Royal Family few months ago.. the previous season's drama~

it seems after he was out from the military, many offers are coming in for him~ that quite determines that he's a great actor.

i watched him in a drama for the first time is Royal Family.. he got my attention a lot.. he's full of charisma on that drama..

but i guess he's gonna act quite different character in Protect the boss, right?

and it's said that he'll act in a romantic comedy drama lols..can't wait to see that~

Guest NewHeart

so the actress who will act as JJ's wife is Wang Ji Hye~~

it's very interesting!!

the love relationship is quite complicated !~~~

It;'s quite surprising to see Jisung to be in the new drama  once again~~ coz he just acted in Royal Family few months ago.. the previous season's drama~

it seems after he was out from the military, many offers are coming in for him~ that quite determines that he's a great actor.

i watched him in a drama for the first time is Royal Family.. he got my attention a lot.. he's full of charisma on that drama..

but i guess he's gonna act quite different character in Protect the boss, right?

and it's said that he'll act in a romantic comedy drama lols..can't wait to see that~

If you watch Royal Family is the first time of Ji Sung, if you want to see more skill acting of Ji Sung, or little comic from him… you should watch New Heart when you have to wait Protect the boss… New heart is best another drama  of Ji Sung ^^  (rating of it is 32%) 

From DC, Protect the boss today have  first shooting in beach Bali :wub: 

Guest flyaway.

[NEWS] Actress Lee Heewon Cast as Jaejoong’s Perfectionist Secretary with Feelings for Him

A capable woman, I like that. According to the relationship chart, she will like Muwon (Jaejoong)... too bad her feelings won't be reciprocated.

I wonder when we'll get more info on Wang Ji Hye's attorney character. I'm a bit curious about her~

Oh wow, they're shooting in Bali! The beaches there are amazing. ^^

Thank you for the info! <3

Guest hjj1326

will definitely be stalking this thread! ^^

the plot seems intriguing but the relationship flowchart of the characters is kinda complicated :wacko:

i'm not really familiar of the rest of the cast except Jaejoong and Jisung

i loved Jisung in Save The Last Dance and him together w/ Jae is a WIN for me

and i'm really hoping that Jaejoong did improve in his acting >.<

but i think that he has seasoned actors w/ him in this drama and he can learn a lot from them

so i guess he will do good and hopefully do exceptionally well as the drama progresses

in Bali?? so all the lead actors/actresses are currently there now??

Guest jenknight18

If you watch Royal Family is the first time of Ji Sung, if you want to see more skill acting of Ji Sung, or little comic from him… you should watch New Heart when you have to wait Protect the boss… New heart is best another drama  of Ji Sung ^^  (rating of it is 32%) 

PRAYING FOR PICTURES

Guest wing834

wow bali?! thats amazing! i think jaejoong will join them later? or either hes not in the shoot in bali coz theres no airport pics + jyj's concert is tomo lol

im praying for pics too :D

Guest flying_monkey

Making my mark here~! I can't wait for the drama, I hope it will turn out really well ^_^

If you watch Royal Family is the first time of Ji Sung, if you want to see more skill acting of Ji Sung, or little comic from him… you should watch New Heart when you have to wait Protect the boss… New heart is best another drama  of Ji Sung ^^  (rating of it is 32%)  From DC, Protect the boss today have  first shooting in beach Bali :wub: 

Ehhh? Really? I can't wait to see pictures :D

Even when I don't know one secretary who ever fell for her boss (the nice ones are rare like ice in sahara & married) I really like that kind of story. I will at least watch out for it.

Guest jae90ful

wow first shooting in bali????damnn it so nice there...

kyahhh i hope they will shooting in phuket or oversea....paris maybee....lol

Guest trigg

I looked at the several magazine and newspaper of bali on the internet but couldn't find anything about shooting. Maybe still not published. No one here from Bali or surroundings area, right?

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi again :wub:

I´d like to ask a favor for all fans here

I hope I don´t disturb people here ne?

REQUEST :

I´d like that someone share for Me good Youtube links here about

The Boss Has Changed cast :

In special about this ↓

Lee Heewon

Ji Sung

Choi Kang Hee

Wang Ji Hae

It can be a comercial of each actor/actress

I really would like to know more about the other actor/actress !

I want to know the actors/actress and to know their particularities too

Gomen to disturb U and

Thanks in advanced !

Guest TaroTard

Really looking forwards to this show. Won't lie my first reason for watching it was cos of JYJ, I have wanted to see him act in a drama for sooooooooooo long, I finally get my chance ^_^ the story sounds cute enough for me I love fluff! I am so happy with how much drama has been released this year that I have wanted to watch. Usually its maybe 1 at a time, recently its 3-5 every season that I get excited about haha! Bring it on <3

I am planting myself here :D

Jisung and Jaejoong

WOOHOO! HOTNESS OVERLOAD

I was actually quite disappointed with the initial premise "the last secretary" because it seemed too conventional and cliched but the more i here about this drama the more i like it!

I guess Jaejoong wont make it to Bali just yet since he has a concert

I CANT WAIT

Guest jenknight18

Really looking forwards to this show. Won't lie my first reason for watching it was cos of JYJ, I have wanted to see him act in a drama for sooooooooooo long, I finally get my chance ^_^ the story sounds cute enough for me I love fluff! I am so happy with how much drama has been released this year that I have wanted to watch. Usually its maybe 1 at a time, recently its 3-5 every season that I get excited about haha! Bring it on <3

this is really a good year for Kdrama... 49days, Best Love, Miss Ripley, City Hunter, Dream High, Secret Garden ... need to catch my breath,, looking forward to Protect the Boss..

Guest AddiCOFFEE

I'm camping in this thread also! ^______________^ Still feel so surreal that JJ's really

gonna be in a Krn's drama lol

Archived