2. Lyn - They Don't Know

3. Kim Jaejoong - I Will Protect You

4. M.Street - Ask

5. Jewelry’s Yewon and ZE:A’s Kwanghee - I Can Only See You

6. Son Hyun Woo - Now Know Why

7. Heo Young Saeng (SS501) - Sad Song

8. Brian Joo - I Can't Go

How to watch the drama live:

Option 1: Stream from this website (Gorealra streaming)

Option 2: Use Gorealra player (Tutorial here)

Option 3: Go to this site and click on SBS, as seen here.

Graphics credit:

6000clouds; Written credit: Gems@Soompi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lenale

[June 5, 2011]Choi Kang-hee back to TV with Last Secretary

2uhv5v7.jpg

New drama alert! Choi Kang-hee (Petty Romance) is returning to television in SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Last Secretary, which airs later this summer.

In it, she plays a heroine despairing at her inability to find employment, when she’s hired as a secretary in a major company and falls for her boss. Of course. (One of these days, I’d love to see her fall for the guy at the bottom of the office totem pole. Or the cute coffee clerk in the lobby. Or the IT geek. Just something different.) Given that 34-year-old Choi Kang-hee is famous for her own baby face, the immediate premise reminds me of Baby-Faced Beauty (if the heroine fell in love with the hot boss instead of her co-worker) — although, admittedly, the secretary-boss dynamic is hardly new and can be found, oh, everywhere.

The drama is still looking for its hot boss hero, but the name currently being floated around as a top candidate is Royal Family’s Ji Sung. If that works out, it might be interesting to see Ji Sung in lighter fare for once, since he’s been doing heavier dramas in recent years like Royal Family, Kim Suro, Swallow the Sun, and New Heart. It’s always fun to see formerly serious guys go rom-com; if anything, Cha Seung-won’s ridiculous turn in Best Love (and I mean ridiculous in the best way) is proof of that.

Meanwhile, this’ll be Choi Kang-hee’s first drama in three years, since her quiet 2008 series My Sweet Seoul, which was a drama I consider legitimately well-made and -directed, but could not stand because of her. To be more accurate, her lead character, whom I found insufferably selfish, which is too bad since I like Choi otherwise and loved seeing her budding romance develop with Lee Seon-kyun. Hopefully her character here will be more likable.

The production team has me a little wary, with PD Sohn Jung-hyun having done stuff like the makjang First Wives’ Club and Princess Lulu, although I’ve heard better things of his 2007 Crazy For Love, the latter of which he worked on with scriptwriter Kwon Ki-young.

Last Secretary will replace City Hunter and premieres on August 3.

wl4nmb.jpg

Credit: Dramabeans

Guest Upii_88

Oh yay we have thread for this already :)

There is also this. 

Best Love’s Lee Hee-jin joins Last Secretaryby javabeans | June 16, 2011 | 29 Comments

leeheejin_8.jpg

Lee Hee-jin is on a bit of a roll: Currently playing best friend Jenny on MBC’s Best Love, she’s lined up her follow-up drama, which will be Choi Kang-hee‘s office-romance dramaLast Secretary.

That’ll be the third drama in one year for Lee Hee-jin — actually, just over half a year — since the former pop group singer (of late-’90s girl group Baby VOX) made her drama debut in November with the family-centric drama It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl. I think she’s one of the more successful examples of stars making the idol-to-actor transition, and she was so solid in Daddy’s Girl that I was surprised to realize she was a total rookie — her Ae-ryung character (Moon Chae-won’s big sis) was warm, sensitive, and caring, and she had a calming, mature aura in it.

Then, she went completely in the other direction with Jenny in Best Love, playing a bubbly, chattery, and sometimes immature character that’s just about as diametrically opposite to Ae-ryung as you could get. That’s why I’m pretty sure she’ll be fine making another transition in Last Secretary, where she plays a senior secretary in a large corporation, a chic and well-educated woman who speaks five languages and carries herself with confidence.

She’s also a friend to the boss, in addition to being his competent right-hand woman. (Think Park Ji-yoon in Lie To Me.) In fact, the friend-who’s-also-secretary-to-the-boss character is apparently becoming enough of a trend to spawn yet another slang shortened-word term, the sa-chin-seo, which stands for 사장님 친구 비서 (비서계의 엄친아란 뜻), or boss’s friend and secretary. Aka, the eom-chin-ah/ddal (엄마 친구 아들/딸), or likable boy/girl next door, of the secretary world. Lordy, Korea, not everything needs a nonsensical nickname — you could just use full words once in a while. Just sayin’.

Currently, Choi Kang-hee is the only other cast member attached, and will play a secretary who is newly hired to the company, who falls for the boss hero. His character is yet to be cast, although there have been some rumors of Ji Sung being courted.

To be honest, I find Best Love’s Jenny to be vastly overacted, but I quite liked her inDaddy’s Girl and was pleasantly surprised with her acting there, so I think Lee will probably continue to do well in her acting career. At the rate she’s going, she’ll be busy for a while.

Last Secretary will air midweek on SBS, following City Hunter in August.

Via Osen

Credit: Dramabeans

Guest BitterLemon

The drama sounds promising! I take it that the genre will be romantic comedy?

Hopefully they will announce the whole cast soon!

Guest Pheonixia

Here's more info on the 'wishlist cast' etc.

http://blog.naver.com/leedksk/110111122843

It's in Korean though so I don't know what is written...

Guest Upii_88

Here's more info on the 'wishlist cast' etc.

http://blog.naver.co...sk/110111122843

It's in Korean though so I don't know what is written...

Well the description for Jaejoong's character was translated by @spring_breezes as you know (hi Pheonix! it's me from twitter :) 

Here it is: 

Jaejoong as Cha Moo Hun is a prince in the financial industry.

He's always gentle no matter the situation yet very capable. He knows how to read people and has good people skills.

He is the dictor/team leader of management strategy Team no. 2 at a big corporation, however he seems to also have control over Team no. 1.

His mother is a sister-in-law of the said corp's CEO and an owner of a sister company of the corp.

He will hire the secretary (Choi Kang Hee) to spy on Ji Sung's team no. 1 in order to take control of the entire corporation.

He wishes to marry a girl who will help his career however, he ends up interested in the secretary he hired.

seems like all 3 characters r confirmed out of the 4 leads except Jaejoong :(

Guest Pheonixia

Well the description for Jaejoong's character was translated by @spring_breezes as you know (hi Pheonix! it's me from twitter :) 

Here it is: 

Jaejoong as Cha Moo Hun is a prince in the financial industry.

He's always gentle no matter the situation yet very capable. He knows how to read people and has good people skills.

He is the dictor/team leader of management strategy Team no. 2 at a big corporation, however he seems to also have control over Team no. 1.

His mother is a sister-in-law of the said corp's CEO and an owner of a sister company of the corp.

He will hire the secretary (Choi Kang Hee) to spy on Ji Sung's team no. 1 in order to take control of the entire corporation.

He wishes to marry a girl who will help his career however, he ends up interested in the secretary he hired.

seems like all 3 characters r confirmed out of the 4 leads except Jaejoong :(

Hi Upii ^_____^ Nice to see you here.

Jaejoong's character sounds very similar to how he acts in real life......(if this is indeed the role he will get in his future drama project)

But lol he's a bad guy.  I hope he dresses in hot suits and carries out secret missions ^^

Honestly, if I watch this drama it will be because of the characters in it.  The storyline does seem cliche.  But any story that is done over and over again can be amazing if the actors and ESPECIALLY the script writer and director do a wonderful job.  Fighting cast!

I hope the drama gets funders soon.....and their 'dream cast'

Guest daily_tofu

SBS reveals JYJ's Kim Jaejoong is likely to star in new drama "Last Secretary"

After many reports that JYJ's Kim Jaejoong will be starring in a drama in the latter half of 2011, a representative of SBS has stepped forward to reveal that Kim Jaejoong has is likely to be cast in their new drama, "Last Secretary".

If casted, Kim Jaejoong will play a chic and charismatic man in his 30s named Cha Muheon. As a powerful yet gentle man who is active in the financial world, Cha Muheon is a person who can read people's mind and is nicknamed "Prince". It has also been revealed that the drama will include a love-triangle story involving Muheon and his cousin, Jiheon.

After starring in the 2009 movie "Heaven's Postman," this will be the first time that Kim Jaejoong will be starring in a Korean drama.

As an idol-turned-actor, Jaejoong spurred interest from Japanese media last year and ranked #1 in the "Sports Nikkan Drama Grand Prix" for the "Best Supporting Actor" category for his role in his debut drama, "Sunao ni Narenakute."

Fellow member Park Yoochun already has multiple accomplishments under his belt, as he starred in last year's hit drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and is currently starring in "Miss Ripley," while Kim Junsu has become a hot star with his musicals "Mozart" and "Tears of Heaven."

Regarding Kim Jaejoong's role in the drama, representatives stated, "It looks promising, but has not been confirmed."

"Last Secretary" is a romantic comedy which revolves around a female heroine's love story with an office superior after her employment at a large conglomerate. The drama is scheduled to begin airing in August after "City Hunter" and may star actresses Choi Kanghee and Lee Heejin.

Source: OSEN

so it's only Choi Kang Hee who's confirmed to be in this drama~

then they are still waiting for the other casts?

i hope for JIsung!! and of course JJ!!

and i love to see Lee Hee Jin too.. she's so lovely in Best Love drama~

Ji Sung, Choi Kang Hee, Kim Jaejoong (JYJ), Wang Ji Hye confirmed for SBS "Last Secretary"

지성-최강희-김재중-왕지혜, SBS 수목 출연 확정  t.gif            

201106231440779362_1.jpg

[OSEN=이정아 기자]상큼하고 발랄한 로맨틱 코미디를 위한 ‘초강력 드림 라인’이 떴다.

‘시티헌터’ 후속으로 8월 3일 방영되는 SBS 새 수목드라마 ‘보스가 달라졌어요(가제)’에서 지성, 최강희, JYJ 영웅재중,  왕지혜, 박영규, 차화연, 김청이 막강 호흡을 맞추게 됐다. 드라마를 이끌게 될 네 주연배우의 신선한 만남과 3인의 베테랑  연기자의 완벽 조합에 시청자들의 기대감이 높아지고 있다.

‘보스가 달라졌어요’는 취업난을 겪던 여주인공이 우여곡절 끝에 재벌 기업의 불량 상사인 남주인공을 모시는 파견직 비서로 취업하게 되면서 벌어지는 달콤, 살벌, 쾌활, 명랑 로맨틱 코미디다.

‘보스가 달라졌어요’에서 지성은 허당스러운 면모를 갖고 있는 재벌 기업 철부지 막내 아들 차지헌 역으로, 최강희는 대표청년실업자에서 우여곡절 끝에 재벌 기업 파견직 비서로 취업하게 되는 노은설 역을 맡았다.

여기에 국내 안방극장에 첫 연기 도전장을 내미는 JYJ 영웅재중은 막강한 능력을 갖춘 ‘재계의 프린스’ 차무원 역을, 왕지혜는 넘치지도 모자라지도 않는 완벽함을 가진 변호사 서나윤 역을 연기하게 된다.

무엇보다 지성, 최강희, 영웅재중, 왕지혜가 그려내는 신선한 4각 러브라인에 시선이 집중되고 있다.  

여기에 관록의 연기력을 바탕으로 드라마의 중심축을 만들어 줄 박영규, 차화연, 김청 등 중견 배우들의 ‘최강 조합’도 기대감을  불러일으키고 있다. 베테랑 연기력을 바탕으로 극적 재미를 배가시킬 최고의 캐스팅이라는 평가 속에 ‘보스가 달라졌어요’의 초강력  드림 라인이 완성된 셈이다.

제작사 측은 “‘보스가 달라졌어요’에 가장 잘 맞는 연기자들을 찾아냈다. 캐릭터에 딱 맞는 배우들의 이미지와 안정된 연기력,  배우들 개개인이 갖고 있는 팔색조 같은 매력 요소들이 ‘보스가 달라졌어요’를 완성시켜 줄 것이다”라고 자신감을 전했다.

한편, '보스가 달라졌어요'는 '시티헌터' 후속으로 8월 3일 첫 방송된다.

http://osen.mt.co.kr...gid=G1106230165

Guest au_dinosaur

The leads are confirmed!!!!!!  So happy <3.  The cast is stellar, I'm very glad Jaejoong will get to work and learn from them all.   August will be a great month.

[NEWS] Jaejoong Confirmed as One of Four Main Leads for the SBS Drama The Boss Has Changed

Jisung – Choi Kanghee – Kim Jaejoong – Wang Jihye. SBS Wed-Thurs Appearance Confirmed.

confirmed.jpg

The Super-Powerful Dream Line for a refreshing and bubbly romantic comedy has surfaced.

For the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama The Boss Has Changed(working title) that will be aired starting on August 3rd as a follow-up toCity Hunter, Jisung, Choi Kanghee, JYJ’s Hero Jaejoong, Wang Jihye, Park Youngkyu, Cha Hwayeon, and Kim Chung have come to collaborate for an almighty result. The refreshing meeting of the four leads who will carry the drama and the perfect combination of the 3 veteran actors are causing the anticipation of the viewers to heighten.

The Boss Has Changed is a romantic comedy that unfolds as the heroine, who has been suffering from inability to procure a job, comes to serve a delinquent superior (the male lead) of a mega corporation after much twists and turns. It will be a sweet, brutal, cheerful and bright romantic comedy.

In The Boss Has Changed, Jisung will play the immature youngest son of a mega corporation who has quirky aspects to his personality– Cha Jihun. Choi Kanghee will play the role of Kno Eunsul, who comes to work as a dispatch secretary of a mega corporation after enduring much happenings from being the representative unemployed youth.

At this, JYJ’s Hero Jaejoong, who is submitting his first letter of challenge to the domestic drama scene, will play the role of Cha Moohyun, the “Prince of the Financial World” with enormous abilities. Wang Jihye will play Suh Nayoon, who is an attorney who has the perfection that does not overdo or underdo.

Above all, the refreshing 4-sided love line that Jisung, Choi Kanghee, Hero Jaejoong, and Wang Jihye will create is gathering all eyes.

On top of this, the “Ideal Combination” of the establish actors Park Youngkyu, Cha Chayeon, Kim Chung and such who will form the central axis of the drama with their established acting abilities is also bringing much anticipation. The evaluation is that this is the best of all castings that will multiply the drama’s enjoyment with the veteran acting ability. It is that the all powerful dream lien of The Boss Has Changed is completed.

The production side relayed their confidence: “We have found the actors who fit the best The Boss Has Changed. The images of the actors fit the characters to a T. They have stable acting abilities. Each of them also has a variety of appeals. These factors will complete The Boss Has Changed.”

The Boss Has Changed is a follow-up to City Hunter and will first air on August 3.

Source

OSEN

Translation Credit

JYJ3

Guest miss_h

I am mildly interested when I read about it on dramabean a few weeks ago, but now it's on my radar because JJ was in it (not gonna lie)..

I guess JJ is serious when he said he want to take his acting career slowly and he didn't want to be burden with 'high' profile project.

I am not familiar with the writer, anyone know his/her works list? The director are good on Lover in Paris though. Still a favorite of mine..

SBS has already started their early promotion for this. Just today I read another news article about Choi Kang Hee on allkpop.

BTW, JJ and the other female leads looks similar. Don't you think so???

Guest au_dinosaur

[NEWS] Jaejoong Starring in “The Boss Has Changed”; Dedicating Himself to Acting Practice

JYJ Kim Jaejoong, First Challenge at a Drama with The Boss Has Changed

Kim Jaejoong of JYJ’s appearance in a domestic drama has been confirmed. Kim Jaejoong has been cast as the male lead for The Boss Has Changed (working title) that will be broadcasted starting on the coming August 3as the follow up to City Hunger that is currently airing as SBS’s Wed-Thurs drama.

Kim Jaejoong has become known to be currently dedicating himself to acting practice, for the sake of his fans who had waited for him and for the drama.

An affiliate said: “He has continually been practicing his acting, but as this is the first time that he is meeting the Korean fans through a drama, he is preparing with even more effort. We wish that you will look upon him with favor.”

</em>

Article compiled from: Newsen; MyDaily

Translation Credit:

JYJ3

Guest daily_tofu

[Trans] 110623 JYJ’s Jaejoong – Whether Or Not He Will Appear In A Korean Drama

476374418190989899.jpg

The currently broadcasting SBS drama “City Hunter” will be followed by a new drama, “The Last Secretary” (T/N:still a working title) starting in August. It has been revealed that JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong is a prospective candidate to appear in this drama.

Last year, Jaejoong appeared in the Japanese drama “Sunao ni Narenakute”. If his appearance in this new drama is confirmed, it will be his first time in a Korean TV drama.

Officials of the drama commented that, “It is true that Jaejoong is a prospect we are looking at for this drama but nothing has been confirmed yet.” And that, “We are still not at the stage to discuss whether he will appear in this drama or not”.

“The Last Secretary” is a romantic comedy based on the love story of a secretary and her boss. The heroine of this drama will be Choi Kang Hee.

credit: chosun

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

OMGGGG

so excited for the news!!!

and in fact that Jisung is also in it is just so coool!!

Jisung + JaeJoong in one screen = OMO my happy life haha XDD

can't wait!

i hope it'll have a great storyline!

can't wait for 3rd august! it's like few months to go! yes!

Archived